Futa Naked in School 01 - Futa's Naked Temptation - Cover

Futa Naked in School 01 - Futa's Naked Temptation

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Ginny’s Naughty Futa Revelation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Ginny’s Naughty Futa Revelation - In an alternate reality where the only two genders are female and futas, the Naked In School Program has come to Joanna Rogers High! Join Ginny as she experiences her week!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Hermaphrodite   School   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Ginny Reynolds’s Week, Wednesday

I huddled in my house’s upstairs bathroom as the shower’s spray grew colder and colder. Despite washing off all the futas’ cum that had splattered my body from the gangbang, I still felt so dirty. Candice’s blue eyes, peering behind her glasses, haunted me.

My friend had witnessed me enjoying being fucked by all those futas.

In my high school’s bathroom, I was taken again and again by futas who were fourteen-year-old freshmen like me to seventeen-year-old seniors like Stacie. I sucked their dicks. I took their girl-cocks in my pussy. They jerked off their shafts and sprayed my body in cum while I hungered for more.

Just three days in the Program, and I turned into an utter slut.

Three days!

Yesterday, I woke up a virgin. I thought I would stay that way until I grew horny enough to surrender my cherry to my futa-girlfriend, Samantha. The moment my name was called by Principal McTaggart, I knew I wouldn’t make it the without having sex with Samantha.

I just ... didn’t think someone else would pop my cherry first.

It was in the locker room, showering with the futas, when that bitch Shelena had cornered me. The bullying futa-quarterback thought she was hot shit. That all the girls were just wet for her. She thought she could enjoy me and...

The memory of the Black futa caressing me made me shiver. I almost gave in. Despite how much I protested, despite how much I struggled, I almost surrendered to the passion and let her take my virginity. I resisted at the last moment, so she was about to force me, thinking I wouldn’t care once she was in me.

Candice saved me.

She recorded it on her phone and blackmailed Shelena to stop. She was so brave. My nerdy friend was the shyest futa I knew. She never got in a fight. She was timid, but that day, she was my futa-heroine. I was so wrapped up in my lusts that I fucked her.

I lost my cherry to her, cheated on Samantha, and destroyed everything.

Samantha found out. To get back at me, she arranged the gangbang, guilting me into doing it. But I enjoyed it anyways. I didn’t mind that she watched. She was fucking me with them, using my body to satiate her pleasure. But Candice ... She watched, but didn’t join in.

She saw what I truly was. A filthy, disgusting, slut.

My mom knocked at the door. “Ginny, honey, are you okay? You were covered semen.”

“Go away!” I hissed, the shower spray getting colder and colder as the hot water heater failed. Goosebumps burst out across my skin. “I’m fine.”

“You’re not fine, honey,” she said. “Please, you can talk to me. Did something go wrong in the Program?”

A bitter laugh burst from my throat. “Oh, no, the Program worked perfectly! I explored my sexuality. I’m such a slut! Did you see how much cum was covering me?”

“I did...” She sounded disgusted, too. “That’s okay. You’re a young girl. I know when I was your age, I had urges and—”

“Did you let twenty futas fuck you?” I hissed, wanting to drive her away, to let her know just how filthy I was.

“Well, no,” she said. “But it was a more repressed time. Sex was seen as bad. We didn’t have the shot, so there wasn’t 100% full proof birth control, and there were still all the STD’s. Things are different for you. You can enjoy yourself and not worry about the consequences.”

There were plenty of consequences. “Samantha broke up with me.”

“Well ... That happens. First loves rarely work out. Your futa-mother wasn’t my first futa I loved. Not even the fourth.”

“Candice hates me, too,” I said. My shoulders shook. The tears fell as the water grew icy. I shivered and then shut it off. I sprang out of the water and ripped open the door. “Candice saw it all and she ... she...”

My mom enfolded me in her arms. Candice and I were friends for as long as I remember. From preschool. We grew up together. She was my best friend, even if she were a futa, and now ... Now...

I clung to my mother, my face buried in her neck, my naked body soaking her dress. She rocked me as all the pain flowed out of me. I had ruined everything yesterday. Candice was the last person I should have ever fucked.

It would have been better if Shelena rammed her girl-dick into me.

Candice used to love me. Now ... now she saw what I was. Who could love someone who would fuck twenty futas in a bathroom? Who could love someone that sucked all those cocks and came over and over again. My pussy ached from all the futa-dicks I took today. They speared into me, pumping me full of jizz.


Thursday

I didn’t get out of bed the next morning. I just lay there, ignoring my phone. I told my mom I was sick. She knew I was lying, but she understood. She brought me a breakfast of French toast, normally my favorite.

I picked at it before rolling onto my side and hugging my pillow. My curtains were drawn shut, heavy drapes that blocked out the world. I vowed to never leave my room. A vow that lasted an hour before I had to pee.

Then I vowed to never leave my room except to use the bathroom.

As I lay there, my phone vibrating and chirping, the images of yesterday flowed through my mind. How Samantha claimed my pussy was hers. How she fucked me bent over the toilet while the futas watched me. Her girl-dick drilled into me, stirring up my cunt.

My pussy grew hotter and hotter as I lay naked in my bed. Yes, I was still naked, still following the dumb Program. Who thought it was a good idea to encourage high school students to attend school naked for a week so they could “learn about their sexuality”? I wanted to find them and slap them.

I didn’t need to discover that I liked being gangbanged.

That my pussy cunt was itching right now.

I bit my lip, squirming. That juicy heat built and built between my thighs. My clit was on fire. My labia getting wet and juicy. I rubbed my legs together, trying to ignore it as flashes of the gangbang sparked through me. Being spit-roasted on my hands and knees, a cock fucking my mouth and pussy.

The feel of hot cum spurting on my skin.

The plunge of a hard dick into my cunt.

The degrading words the watching futas said about me.

Whore.

Slut.

All of it made me feel so wonderfully filthy. Just an object writhing on the ground to please them all, eager for another hard clit-dick to feel my mouth or cunt.

My fingers found my pussy.

I whimpered as I stroked my hot flesh. My juices coated my digits. I rolled onto my sides, my thighs trapping my hand between them, and ran my digits up and down my pussy lips. I stared at the drapes, sunlight forming a bright spot of blue in the middle. I whimpered as I caressed my labia, my touch spilling pleasure through me.

My fingers brushed my clit. I groaned, more and more of my juices flooding. My pussy clenched, feeling so empty, wanting a futa-cock to fill me. I licked my lips. My phone buzzed in the background, vibrating on my nightstand.

I ignored it and plunged two digits into my pussy. I groaned as I thrust into my opened depths. My toes curled as I reached into me. It was such a delicious feeling. Hot rapture surged through me. My eyes squeezed shut as I squirmed on the bed. My heartbeat drummed inside of me.

I ground the heel of my hand against my clit. I caressed that little bud, pleasing it, sending delight surging through me. I closed my eyes, drifting back to yesterday, to Samantha confronting me on my cheating.

“Prove it. Prove you’re still mine!” she’d said.

I did.

“Fuck me!” I hissed now, working my fingers in and out hot and fast. “Give me those futa-dicks. Let me suck on them. Let me gulp down your jizz while you fuck me!”

I shoved the fingers of my left hand into my mouth, my lips sealing about them as I sucked. I groaned, my body shuddering on the bed. My cunt grew hotter and hotter around the digits of my other hand. The heat soaked into them as I plundered my snatch. That wet, squelching sound filled the air.

Pleasure rippled through me. I quivered as I drove myself towards my orgasm and—

My door shook as someone knocked. “Ginny, honey, you have a visitor.”

I popped my fingers out of my mouth, my pussy clenching on my other digits. I was building towards that wonderful orgasm. I just wanted that bliss to rush through me, to drown out this pain in my heart. I threw a look over my shoulder. I could see the shadow of my mother’s feet blocking some of the light spilling beneath my door.

“I don’t want to see anyone!” I said, thrusting my fingers deep into my cunt out of defiance. “I’m sick.”

“It’s your school’s principal. Ms. McTaggart.” Mom cracked open my door.

I gasped, rolling onto my back and yanking up my covers which ripped my fingers out of my cunt in the process. “Mom!”

She peered in. “It’s okay if you’re naked. We’ve both seen you all week.” The door opened wider, lights pilling through the room. “You need to talk to her, okay. Figure out how to go forward.”

Ms. McTaggart stood in the doorway, her curly, red hair farming her face. Her normal bubbly enthusiasm was muted as she stepped into the room. Her stocking-clad legs whisked as she entered the room, her tight skirt hugging her hips and falling to her mid-thighs. Her breasts were hugged by a tight, low-cut blouse.

“Hi, Ginny,” she said.

“Ms. McTaggart,” I said, so aware that the fingers of my right hand were coated in my tangy juices. My cheeks burned, my nipples throbbing beneath the covers. “I’m sick.”

“No, you’re not,” she said, turning on the light. “It’s okay, Mrs. Reynolds, I can talk to her.”

“Okay,” my mom said. She gave me a smile. “It’ll be okay, honey. You’ll see.”

I shrugged.

The principal didn’t close the door as she moved into the room. Footsteps creaked in the hallway. It sounded like my mom didn’t go far. She was just lurking outside my door, giving the illusion of privacy. She still thought I was a child, I think. But I was fourteen.

No longer a virgin.

“When I approved the Program, I knew things would get ... interesting. Teenage hormones being what they were, I was expecting gangbangs from time to time.”

My cheek burned as she spoke.

“But I wanted those girls, or futas, getting taken over and over to find it a positive experience, and you didn’t.”

“Because I’m a slut,” I said, spitting out the word.

She sat down on the edge of my bed and gave me a futa-motherly smile, something my own futa-mom would give me. I swallowed as she took my hand, stroking it. “Slut is a pejorative word. You can always embrace it, of course, and I know many girls who do enjoy the label, but you’re no more a slut because you enjoy sex than those futas who gangbanged you. You didn’t do anything wrong.”

“I cheated on my futa-girlfriend,” I said. “Isn’t that wrong?” I stared at her. “What type of girl does that?”

“A confused one,” she said. “I won’t say that cheating is a good thing to do. There’s an intimacy in being a couple. You shouldn’t throw that away easily. But it happens. Your emotions get the better of you. It makes you think about your priorities, doesn’t it.”

“Priorities?” I asked, frowning.

“To reorder your emotions, to see what is truly important to you.” She squeezed my hand. “I saw the footage. About a dozen different futas filmed the gangbang over its course, but I noticed what it revealed about you and Samantha.”

I squirmed.

“I don’t think Samantha loved you,” she said. “Not really. Oh, she was infatuated with you, but those words. ‘This is my pussy,’ and, ‘I own this pussy,’ are not the words of love, are they?”

My shoulders squirmed.

“You didn’t like her saying that, did you?”

“No,” I said. “But...”

“You felt guilty for breaking your promise to stay faithful.” She smiled at me. “But did you feel guilty for cheating on her, or because you didn’t think yourself that type of girl who could cheat. Did you ever love Samantha?”

“Of course I loved her,” I protested. “I dated her.”

Ms. McTaggart gave a soft chuckled. “Well, as a futa, I can tell you that love has nothing to do with dating. Love might grow from dating, or it might exist before you ever have your first kiss. Usually, it starts out as infatuation. Which is another term for lust. That same lust that you unleashed in the bathroom. You were angry at her. You wanted to show her your passions, didn’t you.”

I squirmed. Was that what happened?

“That you owned your body by allowing all those futas to enjoy it.” The principal’s eyes lit up with passion. “It was ... stirring. You enjoyed yourself. So why did you come to hate it? To run home.”

“B-because she saw me,” I said, my eyes filling up with tears. “She witnessed what I was.”

“A beautiful girl budding into her sexuality?” Ms. McTaggart asked. “Do you think she hates you now?”

“Of course she hates me!” It hissed out of me. “She just witnessed what I did. After I was her first time ... After she was my first time ... When she...” I choked off, not wanting to revel what happened in the locker room. “We were each other’s firsts on Tuesday. I loved it. It was special, and now it’s not. If I wasn’t with Samantha, I would...” I groaned, realizing this snarl of emotions in my chest. “Now it’s even worst. Candice despises me. She stood there and watched. The only one who didn’t fuck me.

“Who didn’t use me. Because she loves me. And ... and...” My sobs grew worse, squeezing off my words, only snatches breaking through as I poured out how Candice must hate me now. Must think I was so filthy.

“Why don’t we ask her,” Ms. McTaggart said. “Candice?”

The footsteps lurking outside my room creaked. I looked up, expecting to see my mom. Instead, my blonde futa-friend entered, her golden pigtails falling about her shy face, her long skirt rustling. She rubbed her hands before her, her blue eyes liquid and vulnerable behind her glasses.

“I don’t hate you, Ginny,” she said, taking a step into the room.

“I’ll leave you two to talk,” Ms. McTaggart said, rising. “I saw something in those video tapes. Glimpses of Candice watching you. Well ... Talk.”

Then the principal closing my bedroom door behind Candice. It grew dark again, cozy. I was suddenly so aware I was naked beneath my blankets. My cheeks burned hot. I spent the last three days naked around complete strangers, let alone Candice, and I didn’t feel as vulnerable as I did now.

I felt exposed.

“I don’t hate you because of what happened,” Candice said, approaching my bed. “I ... I understood why you did it. I saw it. You were trying to prove to Samantha that you were a good girl.”

“How good of a girl was I when we...” I bit back my words. “I don’t mean to say I didn’t enjoy what we did. Because I did. A lot. I don’t regret that we did it, just...”

“When we did it?” she asked, taking another step forward.

I nodded my head. I fell back on my pillows then, keeping my blankets pressed up to my neck. I stared at her, studying her. She was a dark figure but my eyes were adjusting to the gloom, a twilight forming. Her features resolved. There was no loathing in her eyes. No disgust. She stared at me ... and looked afraid. She was terrified.

“Why did you watch?” I asked. I bit my lip. “Why did you even come?”

“I thought Samantha was going to kick my ass and...” Candice swallowed. “I felt so guilty for what we did. She was my friend, too. I never wanted to break you two up. I thought you two were happy together. I was fine with that. Or, that’s what I lied to myself.” She gave a bitter laugh. “It was so painful being around you sometimes, but I embraced it to be next to you and...

“It was worse yesterday. I felt ripped to shreds watching those futas use you. They came all over you. They dumped their cum into you and ... You loved it.”

I nodded my head, tears forming in my eyes. “I did.”

“I kept telling myself I should be mad at you. That I should hate you. If you were worthy of being loved, then you wouldn’t be on your knees taking dicks from both ends.”

The intensity of her words caught me.

Suddenly, she was at my bed. She took my hand, still clutching my blankets to my neck, and pulled it to her. It disturbed my cover, the comforter slipping down to expose the top swell of my breasts. She brought my fingers to her lips.

The fingers I was masturbating with before being interrupted.

She kissed them.

“I couldn’t make myself hate you because ... I realized you weren’t perfect. You couldn’t be perfect. No one is. You made a mistake. You were trying to fix it, and that just led you into this horrible place where you embraced being this wild girl. You let your passions run out of you and ... I still loved you. I still cared for you. I tried to tell you, but you ran out of there so fast. You were like lightning, leaving a trail of cum in your wake.”

A giggle suddenly burst from me at the image. “Sorry,” I said, twisting, feeling so bad for laughing right now. “It just slipped out, I mean...”

“The poor janitors had to mop that up. I bet Azra was pissed.” She smiled, stroking my fingers. Then she said. “If you’re staying here because you think I hate you, I don’t. If that’s why you didn’t come to school, you don’t need to be afraid to return.

“But if you’re ashamed because of what you did in the bathroom, that you enjoyed yourself and afraid that everyone thinks you’re a slut, then that’s fine, too. You don’t have to come back. I’ll hang out with you. I’ll bring your homework. I’ll help you get through it.”

“Does everyone think I’m a slut?” I asked.

“Not any more than then they think Tina Walker is one. She had to do one better than you. When school let out, she had the entire football team run a train on her.” Candice shook her head. “She was begging for every futa to drench her in cum. Poor Lola Lovell was having a meltdown. Her and her Purity Society were protesting it, saying these sort of gangbangs drove you out of school.”

“It was you,” I said, my fingers curling around hers. “Just ... thinking you hated me. We’ve known each other all our lives. It terrified me thinking I messed things up Tuesday by springing on you, and then yesterday happened while you watched. It made me realize just how much I care about you, Candice, and—”

She kissed me.

Her head swooped down before I could even realize what was happening, and she kissed me. Not a friendly kiss, either. It was like that passionate kiss we shared in the locker room. Only this time, she initiated it. Her tongue thrust into my mouth as our lips melted together.

Fireworks detonated inside of me.

Our tongues dueled as she pulled away my blanket. She exposed my body, and I didn’t care. I wanted her to be exposed now. My pussy simmered. I was glad I didn’t cum while masturbating. I would have such a wicked orgasm at her hands.

Her hand slid up my body. There was a strange tremble racing through her fingers even as she moved with such boldness. It was like she was both confident and terrified all at the same time. This wondrous mix of energy that was bursting out of her.

I whimpered into her lips when her hand closed about my left tit.

Candice kneaded my breast, working her fingers into my plump mound. Little tingles raced through my flesh to the aching apex of my nipple. My nub throbbed as her fingers caressed me, working higher and higher.

She brushed the edge of my areola.

I whimpered in anticipation.

She stroked across my pink ring to brush my nipple. My pussy clenched. Little stars burst inside of me. I groaned and shuddered on the bed. The pleasure swept through me. This amazing delight that had my heart drumming away in my chest.

I kissed her with such passion. I moaned into her mouth, my tongue dueling with hers. I squirmed on the bed. It creaked as we shared our love. Her glasses nudged my cheeks. Her eyes fluttered behind them.

So blue.

She broke our kiss, panting, her face red. “Ginny!”

“Uh-huh!” I moaned, my thighs squirming. I rubbed them together, putting pressure on my aching clit. My little bud throbbed. I needed to be touched everywhere. “I feel ... it ... too...” I was so out of breath. I couldn’t speak straight.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.