Futa Naked in School 01 - Futa's Naked Temptation
Chapter 2: Ginny’s Naughty Desires

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Ginny’s Naughty Desires - In an alternate reality where the only two genders are female and futas, the Naked In School Program has come to Joanna Rogers High! Join Ginny as she experiences her week!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Hermaphrodite   School   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Ginny Reynolds’s Week, Tuesday

I trembled as I let the shower spray fall on my rump and pussy, my fingers reaching into my sex to wash out the futa-cum my friend, Candice, fired into me. It was both our first time. She stood nearby me, watching me cleanse my new deflowered pussy of her girl-spunk.

It was only the second day of the Program, and I had cheated on my futa-girlfriend, Samantha. People always claimed that the Program—a government sponsored activity in the wake of the Sexual Freedom Act that encouraged high school students to attend school for a week naked, free to indulge in their sexuality how they choose—turned girls into sluts. I thought it was a myth, but spending a day naked, ogled, touched, groped, and caressed by futas, and a few girls, had turned me on so much. I was dripping and aching for an orgasm.

Then that futa-bitch Shelena came onto me.

The Black, beautiful quarterback thought she was goddess’s gift to women. She made a reasonable request to have us wash each other in the shower. So long as no penetration occurred, a student could request anything of me for the week. She used it to turn me on even more, soaping my body until I almost exploded. I came so close to surrendering to her.

So close that she decided to force herself when I said no. She would have popped my cherry, fucked me hard, and hoped that I enjoyed it so much I wouldn’t care and ... Part of me was afraid I would have enjoyed it that much.

Then Candice appeared. My shy, nerdy, sweet friend had filmed it, blackmailing Shelena to leave me alone for the rest of the week or expose her. It was so brave. So amazing. Candice stopped being my friend in that moment and became a sexy futa.

My futa-heroine.

I grabbed her. Kissed her. Gave her my virginity. I didn’t think once. I just let it happen. Just let her penetrate me. It was amazing. It was the best delight in my life. I came so hard on her futa-cock, my pussy convulsing around her clit-dick. I milked her ovaries dry of her cum.

But now the guilt lay on me. I was Samantha’s girlfriend. We started dating last year in middle school. I wanted her to be my first. I figured it would happen at some point in this week given what happened. She was eager for it, so possessive.

“Candice...” I said, turning off the water, my pussy clean.

“I understand,” Candice said, looking away from me, her shoulders sagging. “I won’t tell Samantha. It will stay between us.”

I swallowed. Would it? There were still futas in the locker room. They had to know we had sex. Rumors might reach Samantha. What would I do then? I shivered. I loved Samantha, and I had betrayed her. My cheeks burned. I swallowed, staring at Candice.

I’d hurt her, too.

It hit me then that she loved me. That was why she as always around me, so supportive. She couldn’t be my futa-girlfriend, but she could at least be my friend. She stood up to that bitch, got rewarded, only now to be rejected.

I wanted to hug her and comfort her and...

My pussy twitched, ached. The memory of her big futa-dick filling my pussy swept through me. If I did that, we’d end up gasping and moaning again. Then it would just be worse for Candice. I pushed down my compassion, tears stinging my eyes.

“I have to get to class,” she said. “I need to dry off and get dressed.”

“Yeah,” I said. Next was my third period class, History. I shared it with Samantha. She was waiting to give me satisfaction. I bit my lip. I had planned to let her, to indulge in some of the fun I was allowed to have with my futa-girlfriend.

Now...

I felt so dirty despite washing myself.

I snagged my towel and dried my naked body. A few futas were watching me. Michele Devereux had a hard cock she stroked. She winked at me, saying, “Maybe we can shower tomorrow?”

I shivered. She definitely heard what happened. How long until Samantha learned that I cuckolded her?

My hair clung damp about my shoulders as I left the locker room (I’d let it dry before pulling it into a ponytail). The hallways were mostly empty of students, next period about to start. I hurried fast, my round, fourteen-year-old breasts bouncing before me. Why did I have to be the freshman chosen to go naked this week? Why couldn’t have been someone else. Anyone but me?

My bare feet slapped on the floor. Futas called out to me. One smacked my ass as I rushed by. “Someone’s eager to get some dick in her,” called a Black futa. She looked like a senior.

“Oh, yeah,” her friend said. “Damn, the Program is hot.”

“So fucking hot. I’d love to get into her. Freshman pussy is the best pussy.”

My cheeks burned as a tingle raced through me. Was I turning into a slut? Part of me ... wanted to find out what a senior’s cock felt like. A Black cock. Not Shelena’s, but ... Another. What was wrong with me? Maybe the Program was making me into a slut.

Would Samantha understand that?

I rounded the corner and Samantha was waiting for me. She perked up, her short, brown hair swaying about her elfin face. Her green eyes sparkled. A bulge formed in her jeans, her nipples poking against her t-shirt. Like a lot of futas with small breasts, she didn’t bother with a bra unless she had to go to church. She licked her lips.

“There you are,” she said. “All scrubbed clean. I was getting worried.”

“Sorry,” I said, blushing, my stomach clenching. “All the futas wanted to wash me and...”

She scowled, her eyes flicking to my wet, fiery bush. At my pussy. “Did they wash you there?”

“Yes,” I said, biting my lip. “You know I have to let them. Don’t be jealous.”

“Hard when you’re so sexy, Ginny.” She took my hand and pulled me close, giving me a hot kiss, her tongue slipping into my mouth.

Technically, French kissing was a rules violation since she didn’t ask, but ... I didn’t mind. For a moment. I melted into the kiss. I groaned, my tongue danced with hers. My pussy grew hotter as I felt her futa-cock tenting her jeans. She felt ... so small compared to Candice.

I broke the kiss. “We should get into class.”

“Eager for satisfaction, huh?” Samantha said, her arm sipping around my waist. She slid down to cup my naked ass, giving me a squeeze. Just like all the other futas today had.

“I guess,” I said, swallowing. I had to give her something. I couldn’t act weird. My pussy clenched and—

I didn’t have a cherry any longer. She felt my pussy this morning. She knew I had one. I couldn’t let her go down on me or anything. A wave of panic washed through me as she wrenched open the door to our history class.

Miss Dannel, standing at the board, glanced at us. She pushed up her glasses, arching a dark eyebrow. “I thought you were going to be late, Ginny. It happens during the Program, or so I’m told.”

“Sorry, Miss Dannel,” I said, my cheeks blushing.

She licked her lips, her eyes flicking up and down my body. The African-America teacher licked her lips. Her hips, clad in tight jeans, wiggled back and forth. “Well, do you need satisfaction?”

Every person enrolled in the Program, whether girl or futa, could receive sexual satisfaction of her choice during the first ten minutes of class. It could indulge in solo masturbation or enlist the aid of volunteer, either student or teacher, for anything, including, penetrative sex.

“I do,” I said, swallowing.

“I’ll help you!” said Teal Constable, a big grin on her face, her green eyes flashing. The day before, she had fun groping me to an orgasm with the other futas after my name was first announced.

“Oh, no, you need a girl’s touch,” said Adile. The Turkish girl ran a tongue across her lips, her dark eyes smoldering.

I blinked at that.

“No, no, she’s getting it from me,” Samantha said, her voice so firm. “Right, honey.”

“Yes!” I said, nodding my head. “Um...” What was I going to do that wouldn’t let her know I lost my cherry and ... It hit me. “Just sit down at your desk and I’ll take care of you.”

“Isn’t it supposed to be the other way around?” Teal asked.

“She just wants to suck a cock,” Shanice Colton said, her head shaking. I could almost hear her add, “slut” to the end of her sentence.

My cheeks burned. She was right, though. The cock-sucking part. Maybe both.

“She can suck my cock if she wants,” Samantha said, giving my rump a squeeze as she led me to her desk. “But what about you?”

“Oh, fingers will be fine,” I said. “I just ... I want to suck your dick, okay. I’m in the Program. I want to try some new stuff.”

Samantha grinned. “I am not complaining.” She sank down on her desk and arched a brown eyebrow at me. “I am so hard.”

“You can suck my dick if you want,” Teal offered. “Mine’s gonna be better than hers.”

“Fuck off,” Samantha said.

“Language, young futa,” admonished Miss Dannel.

“Sorry,” Samantha muttered while I sank down to my knees. Everyone was looking at me. I shuddered and crawled beneath my futa-girlfriend’s desk.

It felt a little bit more private, but I still felt on display. That everyone was watching me, judging me. They knew I was a slut now. I closed my eyes, trembling. My hands slid up my futa-girlfriend’s jeans towards her crotch, bulging with her passion. The denim felt rough on my fingers.

I felt so naughty. So wicked. People were breathing heavily. Chairs creaked as my fingers unfastened my futa-girlfriend’s jeans. I couldn’t see her face, just her stomach, the hem of her t-shirt rising to show a bit of pale flesh. Her zipper rasped.

“She’s really going to do it,” chortled Hwan Cho, an Asian futa.

“Wow,” Adile panted. “Oh, this is getting me a little hot.”

“But you can’t receive satisfaction,” Shanice said. “You’re really brave, Ginny. I mean that. Don’t be ashamed. Suck your futa-girlfriend’s dick.”

“Oh, yes,” Teal groaned.

“Please, do,” Samantha panted.

I unveiled her panties, a soft gray with a trim of lace. It was cut to fit her cock, molding the satin to it. I smiled at how cute that was, realizing she wore it for me and ... I felt a stab of guilt ripple through me, my deflowered pussy clenching as it soaked my bush with my excitement.

I pulled down her panties and jeans, Samantha raising her rump to help out. Her cock popped out. I gasped, seeing one up close and personal. Samantha had a landing strip of hair leading down her pubic mound to the top of her pussy. Her folds were wrapped tight about her clit-dick, the shaft thrusting hard at me.

It was smaller than Shelena’s and Candice’s dicks.

I shouldn’t think that. In fact, that made it easier to do this.

I engulfed her cock. From now on, I would be the best girlfriend ever. I wouldn’t cheat on her again. What happened with Candice was an accident. A wonderful, amazing, blissful accident. My pussy clenched as I sucked on Samantha’s dick.

“Oh, yes, Ginny!” she moaned. “That’s so good.”

I shuddered as I sucked her. My cheeks hollowed. I didn’t know what else to do. Should I move my tongue? I swirled it around her crown and she let out another moan of bliss. She liked that. Swallowing, I did it again. I swirled my tongue around her cock, teasing her, gathering the precum flowing from her slit.

It tasted ... naughty. I felt naughty. Everyone was witnessing me blowing my futa-girlfriend. I was sucking on my first clit-dick. My eyes squeezed shut as my pussy grew hotter and hotter. Despite how delicious I came with Candice, my wicked hole craved more.

Saliva dripped down my chin as I sucked and slurped, my right hand slid down my body, starting just blew my jiggling breasts. I crept over my stomach, reaching towards my bush. I groaned, my eyes squeezed shut as I crept closer and closer to my pubic mound.

To my pussy.

Samantha groaned and gasped. Her passion echoed through the classroom. Chairs creaked around me. My fingers crossed my belly, trailing warm fire, and reached my still-damp bush. I slid through my wet curls, a heat growing the deeper and deeper I reached.

“Damn,” moaned Hwan. “She’s going to finger herself.”

“Look at her suck. I can just see her beneath the desk,” panted Teal.

“This is making me so hard,” groaned a futa named Ase.

“Yeah,” Adile panted.

“You, go, Ginny!” Shanice cheered.

I rubbed my fingers through my bush, caressing my folds. As I touched myself, I sucked harder on my futa-girlfriend’s dick. I bobbed my mouth, my cheeks hollowing. I whimpered, my hips wiggling from side to side. My hot juices coated my fingers. My insides burned.

I thrust two fingers into my cunt’s depths.

I was so open now. I had no hymen blocking me. My fingers probed into where only Candice had been before. I sucked harder on my futa-girlfriend’s dick. I squeezed my eyes shut, probing into her. I sucked with such passion. I put my all into pleasing her. I bobbed my head faster, sliding my hot lips up and down her shaft.

“Shit, that’s good!” moaned Samantha. “Oh, Ginny, yes, work that mouth. You’re going to blow me all the time now! Ooh, I’m so glad you got chosen in the Program.”

“You’re girlfriend’s sucking dick like a slut!” groaned Hwan.

I was. My fingers plunged so deep into my pussy. My cream dribbled down my knuckles to the back of my hand. I whimpered, moaned, my orgasm swelling faster and faster in me. My eyes squeezed shut as students breathed heavily around me. Their words started to blur around me as my heart thundered, pumping hot blood through my veins.

“This is so hot.”

“Look at her go!”

“Damn, her fingers are just plundering her cunt!”

“You go, Ginny!”

“Making me so wet!”

“I want to spank it so hard!”

“Going to spank to you it when I get home tonight, Ginny!”

“Me, too!”

“Me, three! Just rub my pussy until I cum!”

“Ginny!” Samantha moaned, my fingers thrusting so hard and deep into my pussy. The pleasure rippled through me. “Oh, fuck, Ginny!”

Her clit-dick throbbed in my mouth. Then hot jizz erupted. I groaned as it splashed into my mouth. It spurted. Blast after blast of her salty cum fired into my mouth. I groaned, swallowing it down. It coated the back of my throat. I shivered. My pussy clenched down on my fingers thrusting over and over into my depths.

I was such a naughty slut. I gulped down her seed, my fingers thrusting deep into me. My palm brushed my clit. Sparks exploded in my cunt. I gasped, my pussy writhing about my thrusting digits. Juices squirted out of me.

They poured hot down my thighs.

Rapture slammed into my mind.

My thoughts boiled with rapture. I groaned, my hips wiggling from side to side. Stars burst across my vision. My mind drank it in. Futas cheered around me. Claps echoed as I stirred my pussy to such a hot orgasm.

I loved it. For a moment, I forgot all about the guilt and just enjoyed being a girl sucking a futa’s cock.

“That was so hot, Ginny!” Samantha moaned. “Oh, wow, that was amazing.”

I popped my mouth off her dick, panting. My cheeks burned as I sipped out from beneath her desk. I pulled my fingers from my pussy, my cream adorning them. Adile seized my wrist and brought my fingers to her mouth. She sucked on them, groaning in delight.

“You taste good, Ginny,” she said, her voice breathy.

“That’s so fucking hot,” moaned Hwan.

“Can you stroke my dick until I cum?” asked Teal. “I need it.”

“Nope,” said Miss Dannel. Her dark eyes stern as she gazed at the class, round swaying in her tight, red blouse. “Ten minutes are up. Ginny, sit down. We have a lot to learn today.”

I nodded my head, feeling breathless and ... adventurous. I did something naughty. And Samantha didn’t know I’d cheated on her. I just had to keep making her happy. From today forward, I would be the best girlfriend ever.

Samantha beamed at me.


That night, I winced when I checked my phone and saw I was tagged in a tweet saying I was fucked in the bathroom. It was posted by Michele, the one who leered at me after Candice and I ... made our mistake. I flushed and quickly checked her friends list.

Samantha wasn’t on there.

Just to be safe, I texted Samantha, saying, “Thinking about you. What you up to?”

“Homework,” Samantha sent back. “We could do it together.”

“You just want another blowjob,” I said, adding a winky emoji. “Wasn’t the two I gave you at school enough?”

I was a good girl for the rest of this day. I didn’t cum again save when I gave Samantha a blowjob before picking up my clothes. Right there in the hallway I bobbed my mouth up and down her girl-dick. People watched. Filmed. Futas cheered me on.

Candice went home early. We didn’t work on that project like we were supposed to. I may have lost a friend, but I would keep my futa-girlfriend.

“I could handle more than a BJ,” she said then added an eggplant emoji and a splashing water emoji.

I giggled and sighed, the fear bleeding out of me. She hadn’t heard about any rumors. “Tomorrow, maybe, you’ll get that treat,” I said. I had a lie ready. I’d tell her a futa got too rough and popped my cherry. “I’ll need relief at some point.”

I’d make her wait all day, let it stew in both of us. Then I would be the best girlfriend ever.

“You are the best!” She attached a pic of her hard dick thrusting up from her shaved folds. “See how eager I am for tomorrow?”


Wednesday

The next day, Samantha walked me to school, but she didn’t seem as eager as last night. There was an awkwardness in the air around us. She had her arm around me, possessive as always, her hand resting on my naked rump. I wore the sash today that let people know I was in the Program. I deiced to just embrace going naked.

I thought it would make Samantha happy.

Now I just felt so ... exposed as we walked down the street. Cars passed us. Futas honked. I was making a scene. Older woman gave me half-amused and half-scandalized looks while older futas ogled me, such hungry looks in their eyes while their cocks and nipples hardened.

Still, I had this wet itch in me.

“Is everything okay, Samantha?” I asked.

“Fine, fine,” she said, a smile appearing on her lips. But it felt ... forced. “Looking forward to your promise.” Her hand squeezed my rump. Hard.

I gasped. “Not so hard. I’m delicate.”

“Right, right, delicate,” she said, nodding her head. Her eyes glanced at my tits, the purple sash proclaiming falling between my round breasts. My pink, puffy nipples were hard. “You’re turned on.”

“It’s ... arousing being naked in public,” I said. “That’s all. It’s just part of the Program.”

“Right,” she said.

“Are you ... jealous?” I asked. Did she know? “There’s probably all sorts of rumors flying around about me. You can’t believe them. I’m your girlfriend.” I trembled, hoping she wouldn’t press it.

“Right, right.” She nodded her head. “Just some rumors.”

Hope surged in me. If she believed that, even if someone told her Candice popped my cherry, she wouldn’t realize it was the truth. “I’m all yours, Samantha. You said it yesterday, my pussy belongs to you.”

She nodded, smiling more. “Yeah, yeah, your pussy does.” She squeezed my rump. “During lunch.”

I hesitated for a moment, realizing what she wanted. “Yep. During lunch.”

We reached the school, the group of futas I expected to swarm me were distracted by Tina Walker, the senior girl who was chosen. She was giggling and putting on quite a show for the horny futas. I caught a glimpse of that bitch Shelena marching Paloma Oleastro, one of the A/V members Candice was friends with, around the corner of the building.

Probably to bully her. Shelena was such a bitch.

Principal McTaggart smiled at me as she waited at the entrance to collect clothing, nodding her head in delight. Her eyes flicked up and down my body. She said, “Good to see you embracing the Program.”

I blushed. She had no idea.

“Well, see you later,” Samantha said before breaking away.

I nodded my head. I swallowed, the halls not that full. We were a little early. I moved through them, my bare feet padding on the floor, my round breasts jiggling before me. I rubbed my arm, my skin goose-pimpling. It felt so ... strange to be walking the halls alone and naked. I bit my lip, wishing Samantha or Candice was...

No, no, not Candice. Not after the day before.

My heart ached. I ruined my friendship with my lust. Things would never be the same between us. I sighed, my shoulders sagging as I stowed my sash in my locker and grabbed my books. I reached my math class a minute later. I slipped in. Candice was there, her blonde pigtails falling about her face. She wore a pink dress today, skirt long.

“Hi,” I said as I took my usual seat beside her.

She glanced at me. “Hey. I didn’t tell anyone. But there’s rumors.”

“It’s fine,” I said. “Samantha thinks it’s lies. You know, there’s more than a few rumors about me right now.”

“Okay,” Candice said, looking at her book, her voice quiet. “Glad ... glad things are working out between you two.”

Was she? I didn’t know what to say.


I felt like everyone really was looking at me for the first half of my day. They must have heard the rumors I lost my hymen, that someone had fucked me. There were several versions that ranged from Shelena (or Candice or Michelle) fucking me to me getting gangbanged in the bathroom by every senior. I didn’t even know how that one got started, but when I slipped into the futas’ restroom to pee, I shivered, picturing being taken over and over again.

It was so ... naughty.

Shelena glowered at Candice during PE, but the older futa kept her distance. The blackmail was effective. Now, I did have to shower with Michele, my body getting so turned on by the pleasure of touching each other. She pinched and rolled my nipples with skill. I almost came just from that. Then she rubbed my pussy and...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.