Cathleen, Cindy and the Boys, Bff - Cover

Cathleen, Cindy and the Boys, Bff

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 3: Girls Like to Have Fun Too

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Girls Like to Have Fun Too - What do you do when your best friend wants to seduce your son? Why you seduce hers of course. Two mothers and their two sons become more than best friends forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Bill (Cindy’s ex-husband and Tony’s dad) arrived around 9:30 am on Saturday to pick up the boys for the weekend. We were all glad to see him and there was a hug and kiss for each of us girls and a hearty handshake for Brian and a manly hug for Tony. Bill said he was going to take the boys off-roading and a round of golf this weekend and treat them to some authentic Japanese home cooking. He would bring them back Monday morning right after breakfast. I spent some time catching up with Bill. After our talk, he made sure that Cindy had everything she needed. Bill left with the boys about 10:30 am.

Cindy and I breathed a sigh of relief and simultaneously said, “Alone at last.” And started to laugh.

Cindy clapped her hands and said, “Let’s do it.”

We both ran to our rooms and grabbed our purses, set the house alarm, locked the door and jumped into Cindy’s BMW and headed for San Francisco for a day of shopping and sightseeing. We spent all day going from department stores to boutiques to a café and people watching. I picked up some keepsakes for the folks back at the office and a few pairs of bikini panties to tease Tony with. It was almost 11:00 pm when we got back to the house.

We put our shopping bags on the coffee table and collapsed onto the couch next to each other.

I turned to Cindy and said, “I missed you baby” as I leaned in and kissed her full on the lips. Cindy put her arms around me and returned the kiss with just a touch of tongue on my lips. I knew what she wanted and I opened my mouth and let her explore. Our kisses became more passionate as we moved closer to each other. I turned on my side and threw my leg over hers and started to move my hips and grind on her leg.

After about one minute of this Cindy pushed me away and said, “Are you trying to seduce me on my own couch?”

I fondled her breasts through her blouse and said, “You bet your ass I am.”

Acting upset Cindy pushed me away and said, “This is a seven thousand dollar leather couch and a two hundred dollar blouse and you are not going to mess them up. Get your horny ass up to my bedroom and let’s do it right.” Arm in arm and laughing we headed up the stairs to Cindy’s bedroom.

When we got to Cindy’s bedroom we started to slowly undress each other. I kissed Cindy again and said, “I was afraid Brian might be keeping you too occupied for us to get together.”

“That will never happen Cat. I always look forward to our little get-togethers. It’s the one thing I will not miss whenever I see you. I knew Bill was going to take the boys this weekend so I was not worried that we would not have time together. Even if he canceled I would have found a way for us to be alone for at least one night. Although I must admit your Brian is one hell of a lover. He got me off three times Friday night.”

“And how many times did you get my boy off?”

“Twice. Now enough about the boys. Let’s make love.”

I had gotten Cindy’s blouse and bra off so I leaned in and took her right nipple in my mouth and fondled her left breast.

“Hmmm that’s nice. You always do that so well.”

Cindy was fondling my breast and pinching my nipples while I was bent over licked and sucked her breast. Having my nipples lightly pinched and pulled always sent tingles down my left side straight down to my pussy and thighs. I reached around and unbuttoned and unzipped Cindy’s skirt and pushed it over her hips and let it fall to the floor. Cindy got busy undoing my slacks and pushing them down. We separated and sat on the edge of the bed and quickly took off our shoes, pantyhose and panties. Finally, we were naked together.

After picking up our discarded clothes and neatly putting them on the chair. Cindy pulled back the covers and we jumped into bed and pressed our bodies together as we hugged and giggled like little girls and held each other tightly. We kissed and fondled each other’s private parts for almost a half hour.

Cindy got up on her knees and straddled my leg and said, “Me first” as she started to hump my leg. I pushed up with my thigh to put a little more pressure on her pussy and took hold of her nipples and started to pull and gently twist them. Cindy closed her eyes and concentrated on getting herself off. We often made love to each other while fantasizing about men we had been with. I smiled and wondered if Cindy was humping my leg and thinking about fucking my son. If so, good for her.

I could not resist asking, “Who’s the lucky guy?”

A little out of breath and getting close to an orgasm she said, “I will give you one guess and his first initial is B. Now shut up and twist my nipples a little harder while I fuck your son. My god Cat, you have no idea how good that boy is in bed.”

I twisted her nipples a little harder but ignored her command to shut up. “How good is he? Does he taste good in your mouth? Do you like sucking my son?”

“He is very good. He knows how to treat a woman and yes I love sucking his cock and he tastes good in my mouth.”

“Did he cum in your mouth?”

“Yes, last night for the first time.”

“Did you swallow it?” I was becoming extremely aroused thinking of Cindy with my son.

“Yes ... I’m going to do it Cat.”

“Get up here Honey, you know what I want.”

Cindy quickly moved up and straddled my head and shoulders and put her pussy in reach of my mouth. I lifted my head slightly and grabbed her ass from between her legs and started to lick and suck her pussy. Her orgasm was just seconds away. She started to shiver and rub her pussy on my mouth as she got off. I loved when she came in my mouth. I continued to lick and suck until she relaxed and sat back and rolled off of me. We quickly embraced and started to kiss again. We kissed and touched each other and talked about old times and sex until Cindy was recovered from her orgasm. Then it was my turn.

Cindy knew what I liked after all these years and quickly moved in between my spread legs, put her hands on my thighs and started to lick me.

I asked, “Do you mind if I think about Tony while you do that?”

Cindy paused what she was doing and looked up and said, “Think about anything you want. Just don’t interrupt me again while I devour this sweet pussy of yours.”

I tried to think about Tony but just could not concentrate on him. There was something about the way that Cindy licked me that was so uniquely Cindy. I have had a few guys get me off by licking my pussy but none could match the satisfaction that I got from having Cindy between my legs servicing me. I pulled my legs up and put my feet right next to Cindy’s shoulders and let my knees fall to the side. I was wide open and Cindy put her hands under my ass and stuck her tongue deeper in my pussy and wiggled it around and then started to tongue fuck me. My fingers were gripping the sheets and I had to tell myself to unclench my teeth before I needed a new crown.

I knew she was going to tease me for at least fifteen minutes before she moved to my clit. I loved every minute of it. My orgasm was the reward but the teasing and playfulness was where I felt the love coming from Cindy my best friend forever.

Cindy removed her hands from my ass and slipped a finger into my pussy and moved it in and out as she used her other hand to gently tug on my pubic hair. I knew she was going to move up and lick my clit and finger fuck me to make me cum. I had to grip the sheets tighter and threw my head back as if I was about to scream. She finally moved her tongue up and hit that magic spot and my hips bucked and my six-month wait for my lady love to get me off was almost over. It only took a minute of paying attention to my clit before I had a mind-blowing orgasm. My god, could my sex life get any better this week?

Cindy got up on her knees and scooted up between my open legs and lay on me with her pussy right against mine and started to grind again. She lay on me so our breasts were crushed together and we started to kiss passionately. I closed my eyes and pretended she was fucking me with a cock. I am sure she was doing the same. This was our routine when we had sex. Cindy always took the dominate role and I the more passive recipient of her lovemaking. As long as she let me lick her pussy while or after she came I was happy. Our only deviation from this routine was when we did it 69 style. That was reserved for special occasions. Unfortunately, that occasion had not arisen in a long time.

Cindy stopped kissing me and buried her head in my shoulder and was grinding her pussy as hard as she could against me without causing major damage. I knew she was about to cum again.

“Get off me, Sweetie. Let me finish you.”

Cindy rolled to the side and I quickly got between her legs and bowed my head down to her pussy and started to lick her clit. She was right on the edge and quickly came as I licked and tasted her sweet juices.

I kept licking her for a full two minutes until she said “That’s enough Cat. I am a little too sensitive now.”

I lifted my head up and smiled and threw my legs outside hers and knee-walked up to her face and dropped my pussy in her mouth. It was my turn to have a second orgasm before we went to sleep in each other’s arms.

It was late Sunday night when Cindy and I were in her bed curled up in a tight embrace with a sheet over us dozing. Tony came in and shook my shoulder and said, “Hey mom we are home early.”

I rolled over toward Tony, smiled and said, “Hi Tony.”

Cindy poked her head up rubbing her eyes and said, “How come your home early, honey?”

The open mouth surprised look on Tony’s face was precious. He started apologizing and backing out of the room when Brian came in and said, “Hey Tony I can’t find my mom.” Tony pointed at me and the two of them stood there wide-eyed.

Cindy got out of bed not even bothering to cover up and walked naked over to the closet giving both the boys a perfect view of her butt as she put on her robe. She turned to me and said, “I think we finally shocked our boys.”

I sat up in bed but kept myself covered and said, “Come on boys, relax. It’s not a big deal.”

Cindy stood at the end of the bed with her arms crossed and said, “Cat and I have been lovers since we were 15 years old. It’s one of the many reasons we are best friends. Now that you know I think we need to retire to the living room and have a drink and a little talk.”

The boys finally recovered from the surprising revelation and headed downstairs. I got up after they left the room and put on a robe and we followed them downstairs.

After the boys got a beer and Cindy and I got a glass of wine from the kitchen, we retired to the living room. The boys sat on one of the couches not even sipping their beer as they silently waited for us to say something to get the conversation going. Cindy and I sat across from them on the facing couch with the coffee table between us.

Cindy leaned forward and put her elbows on her knees and held her wine glass with two hands and said, “I suppose you boys want to know if your mothers are lesbians or bisexual?”

Tony kind of nodded as Brian said, “Yes that entered my mind.”

Cindy continued to explain our relationship, “From the little games we have been playing with you boys this past week I think we can rule out lesbian. However, I am not sure bisexual totally fits either because we only have sex with each other. We have never seduced or been seduced by another woman. I love Cat and Cat loves me and yes we enjoy being intimate when the mood strikes us.”

Cindy turned to me and asked, “What do you think Cat, should we start at the beginning and tell all our secrets?”

In a sarcastic but kidding tone, I said, “I don’t know Cindy, do you really think our boys want to know all the sordid details of their mothers’ love life?”

Brian took a swig of his beer and practically yelled, “Hell yeah, ma, tell us everything.” In a less enthusiastic tone, Brian turned to Tony and asked, “Oh sorry Tony, do you want to hear this?”

As Tony sat back and put his feet on the coffee table, crossed his legs and cradled his beer on his stomach he said, “I would not miss this even if you offered me a million bucks.”

Cindy started the conversation from when we first met.

“As you boys already know my family moved next door to Gram and Gramps Willis when I was 13 years old. Within the first week of moving in Cat and I had filled each other in on our uneventful 13 years and became best friends forever. We even did a candlelight ceremony and swore on the graves of our ancestors that we would always be best friends forever and everyone else would be just friends. After the first month, we started to have sleep-overs on weekends. By the time we were 14, our moms would just shrug after we had finished supper and ask whose house are you sleeping at tonight?”

“We had just turned 15 when we became very curious about sex. We listened to the older girls talk and did some research at the library. We would snuggle up together at night and talk about what we had learned and giggle uncontrollably when we imagined in our naive minds what it was like to have sex. Of course, masturbation was the one thing we heard about that could be done solo. We were sleeping over at Cat’s house when I decided I wanted to try it but I was not going to do it unless Cat did. After all, it would be weird if I were the only one doing it when we always sleep together. It never occurred to me to do it in the bathroom or when Cat was not around. We did everything together, why not this?”

“We were laying side by side talking about boys and what we had heard and learned about sex over the last three months. At the time it was like we were obsessed with the subject. Not a night went by that it did not enter into our conversation before we went to sleep. I broached the subject of masturbation and how it sounded interesting and that one of the girls said it was really fun and felt great.”

“I finally got up the nerve to say, “Let’s try to do it and see if she is fibbing us. You know ... kind of like an experiment.”

“At the time, whatever one of us was up for the other was sure to follow. Cat just shrugged and said, “Okay” and before I could say anything else she had her hand in her pajama bottom and was playing with herself. I was a little surprised at how quickly she agreed and started to do herself.”

“Not to be left behind I put my hand in my pajama bottom and played with myself for about five minutes but nothing happened. I was about to give up until I heard Cat start to breath heavy and her hips were slowly moving up and down.”

“That’s when Cat gave me my first lesson in sex. ‘Rub it right at the top. You know right on the clitorises we read about. That’s really making me feel funny down there but a really, really good funny.”

“I tried it and she was right. It did feel really, really good funny. We ended up doing it a couple times a week for the next month and we’re getting really good at getting our selves off by the end of the third week. We only did it when we were together and never realized until a little later that it was something most people did in private. It became our dirty little secret.”

“Don’t forget to tell them about the night we were wrestling.” I reminded Cindy.

“I’m getting to that. Now be quiet and let me tell it my own way. It was a Saturday night and both of our parents had gone out for the evening. We were safely locked in at Cat’s house and in the bedroom having a pillow fight which would not have been allowed if Cat’s parents had been home.”

“We were kneeling on the bed laughing and pummeling each other unmercifully when Cat gave me a good one and I lost my balance and fell back on the bed. Cat quickly threw her leg over me and sat on my chest and continued to pound me with the pillow and asked me if I was ready to give up. I dropped my pillow and yelled, ‘Never, it’s a fight to the tickle death.’ Cat threw her pillow aside and started to tickle me as I started to tickle her. We both started squirming around and between tickling our ribs and squealing we were often tickling each other’s breasts as we thrashed around. Suddenly I notice that Cat was only tickling and touching my breast.”

“And that boys, is how we got started. I stopped tickling Cat and started to play with her breasts. We looked at each other and knew immediately that this was no longer a game of tickle. It was something else. It felt right and it felt good. No words were spoken. We just started to unbutton each other’s pajama top and massaged each other breasts. Cat finally rolled off of me and lay down beside me. I could not help myself. I rolled toward Cat and kissed her on the lips. Cat squeezed my breasts harder when I did that and I let out a gasp and said, ‘My nipples please.’ I meant for Cat to touch them. She thought I meant for her to kiss them. When Cat kissed my nipples for the first time I think I almost had an orgasm right then. I held her head and would not let her stop.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.