Cathleen, Cindy and the Boys, Bff - Cover

Cathleen, Cindy and the Boys, Bff

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 2: Forgive Me For I Have Been Very Bad

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Forgive Me For I Have Been Very Bad - What do you do when your best friend wants to seduce your son? Why you seduce hers of course. Two mothers and their two sons become more than best friends forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Although it was a little after 9:00 am I was the first one up the next morning and had just started the coffee when Cindy came into the kitchen in her nightgown and robe. We both had a guilty look on our face when our eyes met, but the longer we looked at each other the broader our smiles became. We threw ourselves into each other’s arms for a hug and began to laugh hysterically.

We finally calmed down, set the table and got the eggs and bacon out of the refrigerator in almost complete silence. We decided to wait until the boys came down to start cooking.

The coffee was ready. I got up and poured two cups. I put one in front of Cindy and sat back down. I took a sip of coffee and started to giggle. I looked over at Cindy and she had her hand over her mouth to try to stifle a laugh. I finally got up the courage to say something. “I can hardly believe we did what we did last night. What do we do now?”

“I don’t know. I guess we will have to see if the boys still respect us this morning. By the way, did Tony treat you okay last night?”

“Stop with the jokes Cindy and yes your son was absolutely wonderful. You do know you broke the rule?”

“I know Cat. But I also know if I stood naked in front of Brian with KY Jelly and a condom in my hand he would walk over and give me a kiss and say good morning, nice outfit. Then he would go over and ask Tony if he wanted to go surfing. Our boys would never have asked us for sex no matter how much we teased them. They would never disrespect the relations we have as BFFs. I teased Brian unmercifully last night and I knew I had him on the verge of asking but no matter what I did I could not push him to say it. So yes, I broke the rule and asked him if he wanted to take it a step further than we did on the dance floor. I don’t regret doing it and I bet you don’t either.”

“You’re right Cindy, I don’t regret it. I will remember last night for a very long time. But what about the next week and a half? It could get very awkward.”

Cindy crossed her arms and leaned on the counter, “It will only get awkward if one of us treats it as a onetime thing and the other does not. We need to agree on one way or the other. I think they will understand if we decide last night was special but not to be repeated. I will be honest with you Cathleen, I am not opposed to taking Brian to my bed again. Your boy is very special to me and last night was the best night I have had in a long time.”

I had to pause long enough to let flashes of what I did with Tony last night pass through my mind. I smiled and said, “I would do Tony again in a heartbeat. Do you think the boys will have second thoughts?”

“I hope not. Brian was smiling in his sleep this morning when I got up. At least I think it was a smile.”

I gestured toward the stairs, “I guess we will find out soon enough. I hear them coming down now.”

Cindy got up and started the bacon and I poured two cups of coffee for the boys and set them on the table.

Brian came into the kitchen and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said good morning like he did every morning and Tony did the same to Cindy. The boys sat down and started to plan their day of surfing as they sipped their coffees. We could tell they were trying to avoid starting a conversation about last night. Cindy put the bacon on the table and started making the scrambled eggs and toast.

The boys were sitting a little stiffly and not really engaging us in conversations as they usually do in the morning. Breakfast was consumed in silence with just a few intermittent glances and smiles between us girls and our bed partner from last night. When breakfast was over I got up and refilled everyone’s coffee cup. The boys quickly cleared the table and sat down to finish their second cup of coffee with downcast eyes. They were waiting for Cindy or me to say something about last night for good or ill. After a minute of complete silence, I decided it was time for someone to start the conversation.

I looked directly at Brian and Tony and said. “Cindy and I talked this morning and we do not have any regrets about what happened last night.”

The change in Brian and Tony’s body language was remarkable. It was like they were holding their breath and then let it out and melted into a slouch in their chairs.

Cindy looked at the boys and asked, “What we need to know now is if you have any regrets? Brian you first. Do you have any regrets or second thought about what we did last night?”

Brian looked at Tony and Tony nodded and gestured to let him know it was okay to go ahead and tell the truth.

Brian turned to me and said, “I am sorry I did not say anything to you first mom. That is my only regret.”

Cindy continued on with her questioning, “How do you feel about Tony being with your mom?”

“Last night nothing could have made me leave your bed and protest what Tony and mom were doing. I will admit that this morning my fear was that my mom and Tony would have a problem with what I did and I would lose my best friend and we would be on our way home and never see you or Tony again. My mom has always been very open with me that she is seeing men for the purposes of just having sex. I am happy that she choose Tony to be with her last night and not some random stranger from the club.”

Cindy turned to her son and asked, “Well Tony what are your thoughts?”

Tony thought for a second and said, “I feel the same way Brian does. If he made you happy, who am I to judge your choices of bed partners? Last night was incredible Cat. However, mom, you should have told Cat that you were going to break the rules of the challenge. If Cat and I had not figured out that you cheated, this morning’s conversation could have been quite different.”

“You’re right Tony, it was not fair and could have turned out badly. Cathleen and I have always been competitive in our little game. I was going to rub it in for a while that I had won and then tell her the truth and send her after you this morning. I was sure she would have you in bed by this afternoon or tonight at the latest and everything would work out just fine. It was poor judgment on my part and I apologize to everyone, especially you Cat.”

I got up and hugged Cindy and said, “I forgive you, sweetie.” I stood behind Cindy with my hands on her shoulders and asked the burning question that was on all our minds, “Now that we have concerns about last night out of the way, where do you guys see this going?” I squeezed Cindy’s shoulders and said, “Cindy and I have talked and agreed that a repeat of last night in the future would not be unwelcome. If you want it to be just a onetime thing and bring home young cuties from the beach that’s okay too. We will understand and respect your decision.”

Both boys started to talk at once. Tony stopped talking and relinquished the floor to Brian. Brian looked at Cindy and said, “Why would I want to chase young girls when I have a beautiful woman that I have always loved and admired willing to sleep with me? If Tony is willing to be with my mom, my answer is a resounding yes.”

We all looked expectantly at Tony. Tony had his head down and seemed to be considering his answer. Then he looked up and smiled and said, “Only if you buy me dinner.”

That put everyone in a more relaxed mood. Cindy and I went over and hugged our sons and said thank you and told them we loved them. Then we switched and I kissed Tony and Cindy kissed Brian.

I stood up and said, okay, “I am glad all of that is settled, now let’s all get ready and go to the beach so I can work on my tan and watch you boys ride the waves.”

We went to the beach at our regular time. What was different was that the boys dragged us down to the water to play in the waves. I even tried unsuccessfully to surf. The little cuties kept walking by and rolling their eyes. They were probably wondering why two good-looking young men were hanging out with middle-aged women in stylish but conservative one piece swimsuits and not paying any attention to them in their undersized string bikinis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.