Cathleen, Cindy and the Boys, Bff - Cover

Cathleen, Cindy and the Boys, Bff

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 1: A Little Song, A little Dance, a Little Romance in My Pants

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Little Song, A little Dance, a Little Romance in My Pants - What do you do when your best friend wants to seduce your son? Why you seduce hers of course. Two mothers and their two sons become more than best friends forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Come on Brian. The limo is here.”

My 21-year-old son Brian came clattering down the stairs with his one suitcase. I could never figure out how he could travel for two weeks with just one, as I looked at the three large suitcases and one carry-on I had stacked in the driveway, currently being loaded by the limo driver. Oh well, he could carry my heaviest suitcase when we checked in and hopefully I would not be charged extra for being overweight. That’s overweight for the suitcases, wiseass. I still have most of my youthful five-foot seven-inch 130-pound figure, slightly rearranged and maybe an extra five or six pounds in the right places. At 44 years old that isn’t bad.

Brian and I are on our way to make our semi-annual visit with my BFF (best friend forever) Cindy Anderson and her son Tony. Cindy and I have been best friends ever since her parents moved next door to my parents when we were both thirteen years old. We did everything together. We took the same classes in high school, we were both cheerleaders for the football team and played on the girls’ softball team. We went to the same college, met our prospective husbands and married them on the same day six months after we graduated. We even went on our honeymoon to Hawaii together and immediately became pregnant with our boys.

One thing we did not do together was lose our husbands. My husband Carl died six years ago. Carl and I had built a small accounting firm with five employees and had just laid the groundwork for expansion when he was diagnosed with cancer. I still miss that man. I now have sole ownership of the firm and have built up to eight employees with a little luck and some hard work. Brian and I are far from the poverty line and could be called very well-off.

Cindy and her husband Bill parted ways five years ago by mutual agreement and are still friends today. Bill owns a very successful car dealership in San Francisco. A couple of years after the divorce he married a woman of American Japanese descent. His second wife’s father is well connected in Japan and helped Bill get a second Honda dealership in Oakland. Even though Cindy is very successful in her own right as a corporate marketing executive, Bill makes sure Cindy and their son Tony want for nothing.

Cindy’s son Tony is also 21. I am sure you have figured that out when you did the math, and like my son Brian, Tony will be starting his junior year of college in the fall. Brian and Tony are best friends despite the geography that separates them. When they were young they kept in touch by phone and later by e-mail and now by text, iPhone and Skype. The boys look forward to our semi-annual get together as much as Cindy and I do.

The limo ride and flight where uneventful and I got away with not paying for my extra luggage. We arrived at LA International airport at 8:07 pm. It was almost 9:00 pm by the time we got our luggage together and checked in at Enterprise and picked up our rental car. We made the one hour drive to Cindy and Tony’s and arrived a little after 10:00 pm. The outside lights were on when we parked in the driveway. I popped the trunk and before we could get out of the car the front door opened and Cindy and Tony came down the walk to greet us.

Cindy and I embraced as the boys shook hands and slapped each other on the back and started unloading the trunk. When we got in the house and the boys put the luggage down. Cindy and I had our chance to hug each other’s son, say hello and get a quick kiss. The boys again grabbed the luggage and headed upstairs to put the luggage in our rooms and to catch up and I assume brag about their conquests of the female population.

I had the guest room as usual and Brian stayed in Tony’s room. Cindy and I headed to the kitchen. We sat at the kitchen table for an hour drinking wine and catching up on our lives and bragging about our sons’ accomplishments. It had been a long day of travel so Cindy and I headed upstairs for a good night’s rest. We checked on the boys and they were still talking. We said goodnight and left them to their own devices. We were on vacation. They could stay up all night and sleep all day tomorrow if they wanted to. But I was going to bed.

Monday and Tuesday we did what we always did when we went to California to visit. We hit the beach a little before noon. Cindy and I worked on our tans and watched the boys surf and try to chat up the cute girls.

On Tuesday afternoon it looked like the boys might get lucky. Two cute girls hung around with them for most of the afternoon as the boys tried to teach them how to surf. The boys got hugs and kisses from the girls just before it started to get dark and the girls told them they would be back the next day for more lessons. As promised the girls showed up the next day and the boys told us at lunch that they had asked the girls out for the evening. We wished them luck and hinted that we could make ourselves scarce if they brought the girls home after their date.

The boys went back to surfing after lunch as Cindy and I sat in our beach chairs sipping gin and tonic we had snuck on to the beach in our cooler, we discussed old times and made plans for the rest of the week. Like all mothers, we kept an eye on the boys. The boys had just stepped back on to the beach from riding a couple of waves when a woman that looked to be in her late thirties came striding purposely across the sand and had the two girls the boys had asked out in tow. She approached the boys and started shaking her finger in their face. Apparently giving them a piece of her mind. The boys backed up and seemed to be apologizing. The woman turned around and scurried away while giving the girls a good talking too.

The boys came up to us carrying their surfboards and laughing. I was a little concerned and asked, “What was that all about?”

With a bit of a smile, Brian said, “That was their mother and we definitely will not be taking them out tonight.”

Tony spread his arms and said, “Can you believe they are only sixteen and seventeen years old? My god I would have sworn they were nineteen or twenty. How do you tell these days?”

Cindy laughed, “Well guys it looks like its TV and video games for you two tonight.”

With a touch of authority in his voice, Brian said, “Bullshit! Tony and I had planned to go to a club and do some dancing and have a few drinks. We are still going and you two are coming with us.”

I threw up my hands and said, “I am not going to any club where I have to wear earplugs and be the oldest person there.”

Tony, in a much calmer voice, explained, “It’s not like that Cat. It’s a cover band that plays stuff from the 60s, 70s and 80s. I heard they are really good.”

I looked at Cindy and asked, “What do you think?”

As she shrugged her shoulders Cindy said, “Why not? It’s about time we got out of the house at night and it sounds like fun.”

I looked at Tony and said, “Okay it looks like you have dates for tonight after all.”

Tony and Brian high-fived and went back to surfing.

We left the beach around 4:00 in the afternoon and went back to the house took showers and made dinner for 6:00 pm. It was 7:30 pm when we started getting ready for our night out. Cindy had called for a cab to be at the house at 8:30 to take us to the club. We got to the club a little after 9:00 pm.

Tony went to pay the cover charge and ended up shaking hands and backslapping the maître d’ who turned out to be a friend of Tony’s from college. He showed us an excellent table. Not so close to the band that we would feel the bass guitars and drums pound through our bodies but not so far away from the dance floor and bar that we would have to weave our way through a lot of tables.

The club was not huge. It could accommodate about 100 – 120 people but being a weeknight it was not overly crowded. The club had a decent sized dance floor with a disco ball hanging over the center of it. The band was playing a song I knew from the 80s and the lead singer and back up group was doing a more than decent job with the vocals. I immediately liked the place and was very happy that we had agreed to come along with the boys.

A waitress came over and placed a large well-salted bowl of popcorn on the table and took our drink order.

We sat for about 45 minutes listening to the band and sipping our drinks. Then the band played one of those songs that I had to dance to. I got up and grabbed Tony’s hand and practically ordered him onto the dance floor. “Come on Tony, I love this song, get your ass up and let’s dance.” Apparently, I was not the only one that liked the song. The dance floor filled up as Tony and I started to dance to “That Old Time Rock and Roll.” As we were dancing I spotted Brian dragging Cindy to the dance floor.

We danced to two more rock and roll songs before they thankfully played a slow song. Tony opened his arms and invited me to dance with him again. I moved into his arms and put my arms around his neck as he slowly danced me around the dance floor. Without thinking I pulled him close to me and pressed myself against him. I heard him catch his breath. I giggled to myself and thought ‘oops, behave yourself Cathleen.’ I started to pull away from Tony but he held me close so I stopped pulling away and decided to enjoy the feel of him next to me.

I looked around for Cindy and Brian on the dance floor and when I spotted them I just rolled my eyes. Cindy had her hands in Brian’s back pockets. The band played two more slow songs. So we stayed on the dance floor. I continued to press up against Tony and by the end of the second song, I could feel his erection against my stomach. The band stopped playing and announced they were taking a 15-minute break. I walked to the table hand in hand with Tony. Cindy came back with her arm through Brian’s waist.

The boys headed to the bar to get drinks now that the band was taking a break, Cindy and I sat at our table with little secret smiles on our faces.

After we sat down I turned to Cindy and jokingly said, “I saw you grab Brian’s ass while you were dancing with him.”

Cindy laughed and said, “I know, I could not help it. Your son had the nicest toy in the right leg of his pants that I kept rubbing up against. I saw you getting your little thrills with my son out there so don’t get all sanctimonious with me, Cathleen Willis.”

I laughed and said, “We are such wicked women.”

Cindy leaned forward and whispered in my ear. “We always were when we got good looking guys to pay attention to us.”

With a sigh, I said, “I just wish your son were older.”

Cindy truly had a devious smile on her face when she quipped “I don’t” as she watched my son on his way back to the table with our drinks.

I covered my mouth as if shocked and turned to Cindy and said, “Oh you naughty girl, you wouldn’t!”

“Watch me” she warned. She got up to help Brian place the four drinks he was juggling onto the table. When the drinks were safely placed she put one arm around him and hugged Brian and pressed her breast against his side and gave him a kiss on the lips and said “Thanks for getting the drinks sweetheart,” and then patted his butt.

I just shook my head and smiled at her and when Brian was not looking and silently mouthed, “You wench.” Her response was to stick her tongue out at me and wiggle it around then pull it back in and poke the side of her cheek with it a couple of times. This was our crude way of silently signaling each other we were going to get a little action. I rolled my eyes again and shook my head and waved her off figuring Brian was going to be teased for the rest of the night by his best friend’s mother. Big deal, she would probably call it a win if she got him worked up and brave enough to pat her butt a couple of times.

When Brian sat down I asked him where Tony was and he said, “He went to the men’s room. He should be back soon.”

A few minutes later Tony came back to the table. The band came back right on time and started in with another rock and roll set. We finished our drinks and reordered from the waitress. We sat at the table and drank until another slow set started. Cindy and I grabbed the boys and took them out to the dance floor.

While I was dancing with Tony I watched Cindy dance so close to Brian her C cup breasts must look like pancakes and I swear she was nibbling on his ear. I caught her eye and stuck out my tongue at her and poked it in my cheek twice. She gave me the thumbs up and winked. She had thrown down the gauntlet and I was accepting the challenge.

For the rest of the night, we flirted with our best friend’s sons unmercifully. Touching them every chance we got on the arm or the leg when sitting at the table. I made sure I danced every slow dance with Tony and was not shy about rubbing against the bulge in his pants. Cindy and I were shameless in our teasing and flirting. Any other men would have been grabbing our asses and asked us to go home with them an hour ago. Our boys continued to act as gentlemen all night even while they were sporting erections that they could no longer hide from us and continually adjusted them when they thought we were not looking.

It was last call when we left the club and hailed a cab for the ride home. I scored our challenge a tie for the moment. Nobody disappeared for an hour or took off early and left the other couple at the club. We got home about 1:30 am and everyone headed to their bedroom. I took a quick shower and put on my night clothes and a robe. I went down to the kitchen and took a yogurt out of the fridge and had a snack to settle my stomach from all the drinks I had tonight. All of a sudden I had this urge to check on Brian.

I went to the boys’ room and knocked on the door. I heard Tony say “Come in.” Tony was seated at the desk in front of the computer dressed in just his sweatpants. I looked around and asked, “Where is Brian?”

Without even looking at me Tony said, “He left a few minutes ago. I guess he was hungry, He should be back soon. I will tell him you are looking for him and send him right over to your room.”

“I was just down in the kitchen and I did not see him.”

“You must have just missed him. Maybe he went to the bathroom.”

I sat down in the only other available chair in the room and asked, “Tony, how long has he been gone and don’t you dare lie to me.”

Tony finally turned around and faced me. I knew I would get the truth this time. “About a half hour ago.”

“Is he with your mother?”

There was a long pause as Tony wiped his face as if he was sweating and said, “Yes. I’m so sorry Cat.”

I put both hands up to my face to muffle the sound as my shoulders started to shake, Tony raced over and knelt down next to me and put one hand on my knee and one on my shoulder and said, “Don’t cry Cat. I am sure they are just talking.”

I took my hands from my face and said, “I am not crying, Tony. I’m laughing. And we know they are not just talking.”

Tony fumbled for the next few words, “You, you, you’re not upset?”

“Of course not. They are both adults and if your mother and Brian want to have a little fun what’s the harm? After all the teasing we did to you boys tonight I’m not at all surprised that Brian took her up on what she was offering. Your mom is still a very sexy woman and has never been known to tease a guy the way she did tonight that she was not willing to take to bed.”

With a bit of a chuckle and shake of his head, Tony said, “I know what you mean, mom does have her moments.”

“To be honest I came to your room just to see if your mother really was able to get Brian in bed with her. She dropped hints to me for half the night that she was going to try and seduce Brian. I finally just told her to go for it. It was kind of a challenge. How about you Tony, are you upset?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.