13 October 2008
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Lilly Fletcher visits Karen, then Dan walks them as sex dogs in the park. Susan continues her weekend with the Haywards and is introduced to Sarg and Major.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

About forty minutes later, Sarg’s cock had finished dropping the last of its cum in Susan’s pussy, and the ball and cock slipped from her, followed by a gush of his pale white cum. He immediately sat down and licked his cock clean. “I wish I could lick and suck on my own cock like him; I’d give myself a blow job every day,” Dan joked, and they laughed.

“That’s what you’ve got us for—daily blow jobs or fucks,” Wendy smiled while sitting up. “I need to sit on the bench.”

Karen showed Susan her perverted nature by going between her kegs and devouring Susan’s pussy. “Jesus, Karen, you’re sicker than I imagined!”

Karen went quickly to her face, her breath a stench hole of cum, and forced a kiss on her. “To be a slut in our family, you’ll also have to lick Sarg or Major’s cum from one of our pussies.”

“I don’t know if I can do that—lick and swallow doggy cum.”

“Then you don’t want to be a slutty whore of Dan’s in our family.”

“I do, I really do. I love him!” She said this, touching Karen’s bare breast.

“Good, then when we get home, Sarg will fuck me, and you’ll not only lick his cum from my cunt, but you’ll also suck his cock clean.”

“I may not want to do it, so you’ll have to make me.”

“You want Dan to be your daily lover and give you the great sex you desperately need because your no-good husband won’t fuck you, then I’ll make sure you lick doggy cum!” Tina directed. “As a matter of fact, while Major is fucking you, I want you to suck on Sarg’s cock. If you do that for me and show that you love me, then you’ll definitely be in our bed most nights.”

“Yes, yes, I’ll do it for you, Tina!”

“Good, then get on your hands and knees. Here Major!” Tina directed, giving Susan’s tiny ass cheek a firm slap.

Susan could feel Major’s nose and tongue at her pussy licking her, and then he mounted her. Tina had put socks on his front paws so his rough pads and nails wouldn’t shred her sides while fucking her.

His forelegs were like furry vice grips as he mounted her and shuffled forward. She could feel his hot, pointed cock probing, trying to find her hole. “Guide his cock into your fucking cunt, you whore!” Tina stated it firmly.

“I’m your slut and whore!” She corrected, feeling the tip separate her lips.

Major began humping wildly, trying to mate with her. Susan let out several high-pitched moans as his cock went deeper and deeper. “Oh, oh, oh, his fucking cock is banging the end of my cunt! Oh Jesus, is he ever strong!”

“His cock is the same size as Sarg’s, nine inches plus his ball, and he is much stronger at fucking!” Tina told her. Tina had Sarg lie sideways below Susan. “Now stroke his cock and work it out of its furry sheath.”

Susan did as told, watching his fat cock with obvious blood vessels start to come out. “Now suck on his cock, and if we’re lucky, you’ll make him cum in your mouth,” Tina said.

Everyone watched as she gently grasped the shaft at the base, lowered her head, and hesitantly licked the oddly shaped head and pointed tip. “Suck his cock like you’d give Dan a good blow job,” Tina urged.

Susan slipped more and more of his cock into her mouth, her tongue instinctively swirling around the shaft, and she began sucking up and down. Wendy smiled while watching her, taking videos and pictures with several phones.

Tina moved to lie beside Dan. “Aren’t you being a little rough on her?” He asked in her ear.

“I wasn’t too keen on her being a part of our family, though she is a very beautiful fuck and has a great-looking body. I guess I was a little jealous of her. If she can take their two cocks and swallow doggy cum, then in my mind, she can stay as long as you want her.”

“That could be for a long time; besides, didn’t you tell me that Alex could turn into an excellent fucker with some womanly guidance?”

“Yes, I did.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.