13 October 2008 - Cover

13 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Lilly Fletcher visits Karen, then Dan walks them as sex dogs in the park. Susan continues her weekend with the Haywards and is introduced to Sarg and Major.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“What are we going to do now?” Susan asked as Dan walked her back up to the big maple tree.

“I told you that Karen has a surprise for you, and you’re about to receive it,” Dan said, placing his arm around her waist and admiring her deep cleavage.

Karen and Lilly spread out the two comforters and helped Wendy lie down. Wendy took several damp towels from a bag and passed them to Karen and Lilly to clean off their pussies, asses, and tits.

Dan helped Susan lie down, and they began kissing. She didn’t protest as Karen pulled her short skirt off, revealing her bare pussy to the filtering sunlight. She moaned softly as his hand went inside her low top to fondle her breasts while Karen sampled her pussy.

“Susan, has Dan made you cum a few minutes ago? Your pussy has that wonderful creamy fucked taste.”

“Yes, I have cum, but it wasn’t done by Dan. He asked me to let Sarg lick my pussy for the first time. I couldn’t believe how excited it made me, and his tongue gave me a very strong climax.”

“Can I watch him lick your pussy again?” Karen desired.

“Yes,” she replied softly.

“Here, Sarg, here, boy!” Karen prompted, patting her pussy mound. Susan spread her legs as Sarg moved excitedly between her legs. His tail wagged rapidly from side to side as he sampled her flavour.

Karen smiled as Sarg’s tongue excited her clit making her body jolt. “Doesn’t his tongue feel good licking your cunt?” she asked.

“Yes.”

Dan moved away so that Karen could move to her side. She looked at her beautiful face, her fingers combing her long brunette hair. She leaned and shared soft kisses with her, then revealed her breasts sucked on both nipples.

Susan had to watch as Sarg enjoyed his erotic meal. “I can tell you love Sarg licking your cunt and tasting your cum juices. I can see that look in your eyes, and he’s going to make you cum again, isn’t he?”

“Yesss, oh fuck Karen, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” she sighed. Sarg licked her more aggressively, tasting her fresh juices.

“You sound so beautiful when you cum. You know, there is one thing all us girls have in common in Dan’s family, including Cathy, Abby, Tiffany, Bobbie, and Lilly, is that Sarg and Major have fucked us!”

Susan’s eyes grew wider. “You want Sarg to fuck me?”

“Yes, and then Major is going to fuck you too!”

“I’m not sure if I can do that; let a dog fuck me.”

Tina added her own experience: “Susan, before I met Dan, the only one I could rely on to please me without the hassle of a man was my Major. You wouldn’t believe how good a fuck they are and make us girls cum almost every time.”

Susan looked at Dan as Sarg continued to excite her clit. “Do you really want Sarg to fuck me?”

“You did say you’d do most anything for me. Sarg fucking you is, most anything.”

Susan looked at Tina for her comments: “Sarg and Major fucking us is sort of an initiation into the family. I’ll admit that I was sometimes afraid that you were trying to replace me with Dan. I love him so much, and having his babies, I know you love him too.” She ran her fingers through her long, soft hair, lightly kissed her, and caressed her tit.

“I can understand why Dan, Wendy, and Karen love you so much. I’m beginning to love you too. You let our dogs fuck you into the family; I’ll gladly share my bed with you every night, and we could have many years of great sex and happiness with Dan. Will you let Sarg and Major fuck you for me and for us?”

“Tina, I love you too. You are so very beautiful, and I never wanted to replace you in Dan’s heart, what-so-ever! I couldn’t do that to you or him. Yes, I’ll let Sarg and Major fuck me.”

As Sarg was licking Susan’s pussy, Karen was stroking his cock to make it grow. Now his cock was mostly extended, wanting to mate. Karen was so excited, sitting up and moving closer to watch. “We’ll tell you what to expect as it happens. There are several good things about Sarg and Major; they never turn down a fuck, are very loyal to you, and never tell anyone!” she joked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.