13 October 2008 - Cover

13 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Lilly Fletcher visits Karen, then Dan walks them as sex dogs in the park. Susan continues her weekend with the Haywards and is introduced to Sarg and Major.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Ten minutes later, Karen noticed a group of men and a few boys approaching. She and Lilly smiled as the group approached. “I count twelve, six each,” she said quietly to her.

“Did you take the Viagra I gave you?” She asked Dan.

“Yes, but I’ll only be fucking you last.”

“It’s also in case you get your cock sucked off by young Tom if he shows up with his dad. Actually, I asked Jeff to bring his son for you.”

“Thank you. I should have given Derek and Peter a blow job yesterday before they left.”

“I’m sure you’ll be able to later this year, maybe at Christmas break. When we get home, I’d love to watch you give Brad, Jake, and Alex each a blow job. I can feel my heart fluttering at the image of you sucking so much, young cock.”

“I will swallow every delicious drop because I love you.”


“Hi Jeff, I bet you didn’t expect to get a call from me so soon. Dan was bringing me and our daughter, Lilly, here for a nice sexy walk, and I was hoping we could have another gang bang.”

“You want us to fuck your daughter too?” He asked.

“She loves cock and pussy just as much as I do. Lilly likes to compare the men that fuck her to her dad.”

“He fucks his own daughter?”

“He sure does, and no matter how many men I’ve had, my dad is still my best fucker.”

“That’s what Cathy says about Dan,” Wendy commented.

Dan noticed Tom was among the men and came to Dan’s side. “I guess this replaces our phone call for a get-together,” Tom mentioned.

“It doesn’t have to. We can still find the time and a place to taste each other.”

“I’d like that too.”

Jeff and the others noticed a very pregnant woman, the same one from last night. “I see you looking at our other girls; they’re out of bounds,” Karen stated. “You guys determine who wants to fuck the wife or daughter or both, for all it matters to us.”

Karen noted there were fewer boys and more men to fuck than last night. Most of them wanted to fuck Lilly because she is her daughter, is quite thinner, and is just as much a slut as the mother.


Phones were taken out to record the event as Karen was placed on the picnic tabletop. She turned around so her head lay over the edge and opened her mouth. A moment later, her first cock was in her mouth and being sucked on. It was Jeff, and he leaned over Karen and began to eat her pussy. Lilly lay on the other end of the table and did the same with her mouth on a cock.

“We’re going to sit in the shade so Wendy can rest,” Tina said. Wendy, Tina, and Susan walked over to another table in the shade with Sarg and Major.

“This may take a while. We can walk the dogs while they are fucking, though I’d rather watch Karen and Lilly’s gang bang,” Wendy suggested.

Dan and Tom smiled at each other, Tom’s hand going to Dan’s crotch. “Let’s go and sit with the others away from them and enjoy our blow jobs with a little more privacy,” Dan suggested.

They walked up the slight slope to the big maple tree. Dan made the introductions: “This is my beautiful wife, Wendy, who is having our twins next month. This beauty is my Tina; she’ll be my wife soon and is also carrying twins, and this lovely is my Susan, who may or may not become another wife.”

“I hope I do,” Susan said, glancing at Tina and holding her hand at the hem of her short skirt.

“This is Tom. We thought we’d come over here, and you can watch us give the other a nice blow job.”

“You enjoy sucking cock, Tom?” Wendy asked.

“It’s a little embarrassing; yes, I like sucking cock and taking cock up my ass.”

“Do you want our Dan to fuck your tiny ass hole?”

“Yes,” he blushed.

“I might try it another time. Today is about taking cum. Now, which would you lovely ladies prefer, Tom, to suck me first or me on him first?”

“They talked a second, “We’d love to see you sucking off a nice teen cock first.”

Dan sat, and the girls cuddled close to Dan, watching him release Tom’s cock from his pants. They all had this lustful, desire-filled look in their eyes watching Dan’s mouth begin to suck on this young cock. Their mouths hung open, tongues licking lips as if they were sucking on his cock.

“You’ve got a nice-sized cock, Tom,” Wendy complimented.

“Thank you.”

The girls watched in awe as Dan cupped his young balls and sucked on them, then ran his tongue along the long shaft. They sighed as a large drop of clear liquid poped out, and he swirled it around the head with his tongue.

“Fuck, that looks so fucking beautiful, Dan!” Tina expressed herself as he took the whole length into his mouth.

“Can we have a suck? We promise not to make him cum,” Susan asked. Dan kissed the head, then offered his blood-gorged cock to each one. They each sighed, wanting to take this young stud down their throats. The girls were growing quite aroused, and moving around on the bench, they began to finger each other’s pussies.


Jeff had switched from his cock in Karen’s mouth to shoved balls deep into her cunt. He held her left leg up as he pounded her pussy and she worked hard to keep the cock she was sucking on in her mouth. Lilly was turned onto all fours, taking a cock in her pussy while sucking off another one, then moaned as her tiny ass hole was filled in.

“Oh, oh, oh fuck, I’m going to cum!” Karen yelled. “Uhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!”

Dan and the others could hear her scream of delight. Jeff pulled out and was immediately replaced by another hard cock. “Ufff, ufff, ufff!” She reacted to the steam piston ramming her pussycat and, a moment later, swallowed her first load of cum. “Come on, pound fuck my fucking cunt! Harder! Harder!” She demanded.

Dan could hear her words of command as he sucked on Tom’s cock.

Jeff came to Karen and, grabbing her hair, shoved his cock deep into her mouth. “Suck it clean, you fucking married whore!”

“I love it when men know what I am!” She managed to say that, sucking him clean and letting his cock go.

“I’m next,” a boy likely barely fourteen said, offering his cock to her mouth. She devoured it to his balls, sucking hard and fast. “No blow job, I want you to fuck me!”


The girls watched intensively as Dan purposely teased them with Tom’s cock. His tongue covered every square inch of his shaft and head, pausing to allow him to fuck his mouth for a few strokes. Susan was fingering both her girls now and kissing them. Tina couldn’t control her desire anymore. Head tilted and eyes closed, she unleashed a strong cum that washed Susan’s fingers with her exotic cream.

Sarg and Major were growing restless with the smell of sex in the air.

“You sound so beautiful and so sensual when you cum,” Susan complimented.

“Thank you. You did a good job on my pussy. I had a strong one.”

“I’d love to make you cum every day.”

“I think I could handle you doing that to me,” she smiled, exhaling deeply and leaning her head against her shoulder.

“Dan ... Dan,” Tom warned. Dan slid his cock from his mouth and kept stroking it. He opened his mouth, his tongue sticking out, waiting for his prize.

“Oh fuck! Uhhh, uhhh, umph, umph!” Tom’s body doubled over as she fired off spurt after spurt onto his tongue. The girls cheered when he swallowed and resumed sucking.

“Can we suck him too? We want to taste his cum too!” Wendy asked. He smiled and relented, watching each of his girls suck some cum from Tom’s cock.

“Wow, you certainly give a good blowjob, Dan. I’m not totally gay, but I do like to fuck women too. I have a number of male friends who like to suck cock and receive blow jobs. Would it be okay if I was to set up a day where we could get together and you could give about a dozen blow jobs?”

Dan looked at his girls for their comments. “Dan, the cock sucking stud!” Wendy remarked and kissed him.

“Can you take videos so we can watch them at home and masturbate?” Tina asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.