13 October 2008 - Cover

13 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Lilly Fletcher visits Karen, then Dan walks them as sex dogs in the park. Susan continues her weekend with the Haywards and is introduced to Sarg and Major.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Once again, Dan woke up to the sensual feeling of a warm mouth around the shaft of his growing cock. He looked down to see Susan’s beautiful face. “Come on, handsome, we’ve got a busy day ahead of us!”

“What, no blow job?”

“Later, my love.”

“You seem awfully chipper this morning.”

“I had my first real great gang bang yesterday, and I loved it, plus a lovely night with the girls. Scott, Vicky, and Diane are driving Derek back to Oshawa. You, Tina, Wendy, Karen, and I are driving Peter back to Kingston. While there, we’re going to visit Wendy’s parents. When we get home, Karen says she has a surprise for me.”

“I know what it is, and I’m not going to tell you.”

“Aww, pretty please?” She asked, crawling up onto his body and rubbing her warm pussy against his cock, “I’ll give you that blow job you wanted.”

“Karen swore me to secrecy with real swear words. You’ll find out, and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it,” he smiled.

Dan shaved and showered with the help of Tina. Though she hadn’t shown much yet, he leaned over to kiss her belly. Wendy called Dr. Janet Dunn and told her that since they were going to be in Kingston, could she take the time to give her her examination instead of next week? She agreed, and they set up a time.

“Alex stayed behind with Brad and Abby. They all said goodbye to Derek, and Diane treated Derek to a sensual blow job in the back seat prior to arriving at his billet family’s home in Oshawa.

The family’s newly purchased minivan came in handy to take Peter back to Kingston, as Brenda joined them also. She wasn’t ashamed, as most in the van watched her give Peter a good blow job in the as they neared his billet family’s home.


Dan parked at the Quinte Fertility Centre and was greeted at the front door by Dr. Janet Dunn. She and Wendy went into the examination room, where an ultrasound was done on her.

“Wendy, both babies are growing perfectly. Usually, twins come in at a lower weight than a single pregnancy. I do have good news. A new test is available that is very accurate to determine the sex of your babies. More importantly, we’ll be able to determine the DNA as to which baby is Wendy’s and which one is Karen’s. All we need to do is a simple test of your blood.”

“Take all that you need!” Wendy smiled, extending her arm.

“Just one vial will do. Would you want to know what sex your baby is?” Janet asked.

Wendy looked at Dan and Karen and said, “We’re not sure. It would be easy if one was a boy and the other a girl.”

“What I can do is print down who is having which sex and place it in an envelope for you to open on the day they are born.”

“What if I have two girls, Karen and I are both blondes, or we have two boys?

“We’ll do another quick blood test once they’re born, if needed.”

“We have another question for you. Tina is pregnant with Dan’s baby,” Wendy said.

“Congratulations, Dan. You’re going to have quite a large family.”

“We sure are!” he beamed.

“My grandmother was a fraternal twin, and I was wondering if you could do an ultrasound on me to find out if I’m having twins too.”

“Of course I can. Was it your mom’s mom or dad’s mom who had twins?”

“My dad’s mom.”

Tina lay on the table, and Janet smoothed the gel over her abdomen with the curved probe. “I can see your baby; it has very good development. I’d say you’re about nine or ten weeks old and due...” She looked at the calendar on the wall and said, “Due about the 10th to 15th of May.”

“That’s what my doctor said.”

Janet continued with the probe and froze it to take a picture of the baby, then continued to search her womb. “Dan, you had better sit down. Tina, there is baby number one, and here is baby number two!” She pointed to the little white blob on the screen. “Congratulations! You’re having twins!”

“The shriek was so loud. Dan put his hand to his ears. “I had better sit down before I faint! Twins? We’re having twins? He exclaimed.

“Yes, my love, twins!” Tina beamed her smile the widest it had ever been.

“It’s a good thing we have a big house!” He remarked.

“And we’re filling it with love and babies,” Karen said, looking at Susan.

Tina wiped off the gel from her stomach, and standing was embraced by Dan. “We’re so happy for you!” Karen said, giving her a hug, and then Wendy and then Susan.

“What was all the shrieking about?” Brenda asked from the outer room.

“We’re having twins!” Tina said it loudly.

They said goodbye to Janet, and Tina called her parents to tell them they’d be over in a few minutes.

“I guess this puts a stop to us going away to Ottawa for our planned swinger’s weekend,” Tina mentioned with Susan holding her hand.

“Being pregnant shouldn’t stop you. Many men love fucking pregnant women, and besides, you likely won’t be showing very much yet,” Karen said.


Brian and Barbra, Wendy’s parents, were happy for the surprise visit. Barbra couldn’t get over the size of Wendy’s belly, as if she were ready to go into labour any minute. The group noticed how suggestive Barbra looked in her low-cut sweater and short skirt. She always loved to dress sexy for Brian, and in their early sixties, she still had a very active sex life. Susan was introduced to them as their lover, with Brian appreciating her revealing dress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.