Converting the Family - Cover

Converting the Family

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Billy’s New Slutty Family

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Billy’s New Slutty Family - Bill gets the perverted family of his dreams when he invents a mind-control device!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: An anonymous fan commissioned this story and allowed it to be shared. I merely penned this individual’s outline. Thanks to WRC264 for beta reading this!

Billy Purvis

My dick throbbed in my sister’s mouth as she sucked up and down my shaft, getting me hard again. I needed her help. After all this cumming, I was hitting a wall. I was young, but there was limits to how many times I could cum. Cali was finally using her mouth the way she should. I savored her efforts to get me hard. I lounged on the couch in Mrs. Banks living room. The busty, blonde MILF was my new mother now. Like I had mind-controlled my sister into being a cum-bucket whore, I had made Katie Banks into my slutty mommy.

It was incredible. Cali moaned about my cock while she squirmed on our new sister’s face. Vanessa was another hottie that I ached for. She was Cali’s best friend and now a whore, too. She feasted on Cali’s cunt, eating my cum out of her while Cali fluffed my dick hard.

And now Talia, Vanessa’s older sister, had joined the fun. I mind-controlled my new mother into turning her eldest child into a pussy-licking, anal-rimming slut. The MILF was enjoying that bliss right now, coming down from her orgasm. It was so hot watching Talia rim her mother’s asshole.

I was ready to have fun. To enjoy Talia. My new family. I was going to fuck them all while pathetic Brad, Vanessa’s twin and Cali’s now ex-boyfriend, whimpered in the corner, masturbating while I fucked all the women in his life.

I felt like a god.

The front door opened and Mr. Banks entered.

The older man froze at the sight of debauchery in the room. He stared at his naked wife, their oldest daughter Talia nuzzling at her ass. Then his eyes flicked to me, my sister sucking on my dick, his youngest daughter eating out Cali’s cunt.

“Katie?” he growled.

The shock on his face transformed into anger. He stared at me. Cali didn’t stop sucking on my dick as I felt the full force of Mr. Bank’s fury. He was a tall man, strong. His face went beat red. His nostrils flared as he snorted. His hands balled into two fists. Even in his suit, he looked powerful.

“You fucking, little piece of shit!” he growled. I witnessed death charging at me.

My cock went limp in my sister’s mouth. Fear punched through me. A cold wave of terror washed through me. Where was my mind-control remote. My eyes shot around, struggling to remember where it was. I let Katie use it on Talia, watching how hot it was for a mother to mind-control her daughter, at my command, into being a pussy-slut.

“Fuck!” I gasped as Mr. Bank seized my shoulder with his left hand. His grip crushed me. He knocked Cali off my dick as he ripped me to my feet.

“I’m going to beat your perverted ass!” he snarled. “What did you do to my fucking family?”

“I ... I...”

“Mitch!” shouted my new Mommy. “You let go of my son right now!”

His grip released me. A look crossed his face. He whirled around to face his naked wife. She stood there, her large tits swaying, her arm pointed at him with the...

Remote in her hand. She was using it on her husband.

“Mitch,” she said, the remote’s red light flashing as she held down the record button, “you’re like your pathetic son, Brad. A little cuckold. You take pleasure witnessing me and your daughters fucking our son, Billy. He’s such a stud. Billy has an amazing cock! He can just fuck and fuck and fuck! He has so much stamina he can please us all!”

I groaned, catching her words. The device was pointed at us both and ... My cock throbbed, twitched. I grinned. I was such a stud. I had stamina that could please every woman. My dick was already growing hard again. It didn’t matter how many times I’d already orgasmed today.

Why had I even felt fatigue? Why did I need to be fluffed hard?

“A sex god!” moaned Vanessa into Cali’s pussy. “Just so sexy, Dad!”

“Yes, Dad!” moaned Cali, squirming on Vanessa’s face. “You’re as pathetic as Brad.”

“I’m so pathetic, Dad,” groaned Brad, jerking off his dick in the corner. “I’m so lucky that they let me watch.”

“You can only jerk your cock off, Mitch, because you know that your little dick will never satisfy me or your daughters like Billy’s will,” Katie continued. She had such a wild look on her face. Talia was nuzzling at her ass, licking her, rimming her butt-hole while she cuckolded her husband. “His dick is the best.”

My dick was the best.

I loved this. I had turned her into my slutty Mommy, and now she was defending me. She was dominating her husband without me even ordering her to. This was so hot. I had such a sexy Mommy.

She sauntered to me, her breasts jiggling. She walked around her husband as she slid up to me. Her arms slipped around my neck. Her large tits pillowed against my chest. My cock pressed against her belly, ready to fuck her. It throbbed against her as she wiggled from side to side.

She kissed me. I groaned as my new Mommy thrust her tongue into my mouth while her husband groaned. He wasn’t angry now. He was unzipping his slacks. He was kneeling down like his pathetic son, Brad. They looked so much alike, both with those strong, masculine faces. Those chiseled chins and bold smiles that had won them Katie and Cali respectively.

Now their women were mine while they could only just jerk off now.

Mr. Banks let out a groan as he spanked his cock, watching his wife kissing me. I grabbed her ass. I squeezed and kneaded her rump. I massaged her. She ground against me, my dick throbbing against her. It was amazing. My tongue danced with hers. My heart pounded.

“Oh, Dad, that’s just sad,” Talia said. “I used to think you were a man, but now we have Billy. I’m his Cock-slut and Mommy’s Pussy-slut. Isn’t that amazing?”

“Yes, honey,” groaned Mr. Banks.

“Such a wuss,” moaned Cali. “Ooh, just like Brad. Spank it. You’ll never get to touch us, so just enjoy watching as ... Oh, Vanessa, yes, yes, wiggle that tongue in my cunt.”

My dick was so hard. I wanted to show the man what his wife was like now. I wanted to finish what my new mommy had started earlier. What I was too impatient to let her finish doing. Now ... Now I wanted her husband to see just how much of my whore she was.

I broke the kiss. “Mommy, I want to cum all over your tits.”

“Mmm, Mommy wants that, too,” she moaned. “I love it when you came in me!”

“Yes, yes, cum on Mommy’s tits,” Talia moaned. “Then I can lick her clean! I love her tits! Her pussy! Her asshole!”

Mr. Banks whimpered. Brad groaned. They both jerked off hard and fast.

I sank down on the couch again, grinning. I used to be a disgusting troll to all the women in this room. They used to shit on me. Now I had converted them into being my sluts and it was amazing. My dick ached as it throbbed before me. I spread my thighs, grinning.

“How does it feel to know that your wife and daughters would all rather fuck me than you?” I asked, grinning at the older man as my new mommy fell down to her knees before me, her big breasts bouncing. Her short, blonde hair swayed about her face.

“It makes me feel like such a failure as a man,” groaned Mr. Banks, his hand working up and down his cock. “I ... I can’t believe that she wants you, but...”

“Mommy does want her sexy son,” she moaned as she hefted her tits. “He’s so much better than you, Mitch. He knows how to give me what I want. I finally got to make Talia into my pussy-slut.”

“I loved it, Mommy!” Talia moaned, squeezing her round breasts. They were nice, but just not as big as my new mommy’s big boobs.

Mommy piled her tits around my cock. I groaned, my dick throbbing as her soft breasts squeezed around me. This time, I wasn’t going to stop until I spurted. I would enjoy this titty fuck while her husband watched. I grinned at him as I stretched my arms out across the top of the couch, savoring this delight.

Pleasure shot down my cock as Mommy worked up and down my shaft. She stimulated my cock with her soft tits. I groaned every time her breasts engulfed my spongy crown. Tingles raced down my cock. It was so incredible. My toes curled and my balls ached.

“That’s it, whore!” I growled. “You want my cum spurting all over your face.”

“Mommy does!” she whimpered, working her tits up and down faster and faster. Her nipples rubbed into my belly, hard with her excitement. She licked her lips. “Mommy wants you to cum all over her face.”

“You never did this for your husband, right?”

“Mommy’s ex-husband,” she hissed. “Mommy doesn’t need your pathetic father any longer. Not when she has you. Mommy will do anything to please you. Mommy will be your whore. Mommy is your whore! Cum on Mommy’s face!”

“Yes!” I growled as Mr. Banks groaned.

He was utterly emasculated. His wife was my whore and I loved it. My dick ached and throbbed. My nuts ached as my cum built in them. This was so exciting. I grinned, watching my mother’s tits engulf my cock over and over again. She worked those tits with such enthusiasm while Cali shuddered nearby.

She squeezed her own round breasts. “Oh, Mommy, make Billy cum. He’s such a stud! You’re his cum-bucket, just like me and Vanessa.”

“Mommy is her sexy son’s cum-bucket!” she moaned.

“Yes, you are!” I growled. “I’m going to coat your face in my seed. Make me cum with those tits!”

“Yes!” she moaned then did something naughty.

As she slid her tits down my cock, her head darted down. Her tongue bathed the top of my crown, her tongue swirling around it and stimulating it. My dick throbbed and twitched. Pleasure surged down my shaft to my balls. Then her tits slid back up, engulfing my cock again.

My nuts tightened as her breasts slid back down. Her tongue flicked across my dick again. I groaned, my head twisting from side to side. It was so incredible. I loved it. This pleasure was just the best. My toes curled as my balls grew tighter and tighter.

Then she sucked on my cock. Just for a moment, I experienced heaven in her mouth before her tits slid back up it, forcing her lips off. But then she slid down and she sucked on my dick again. Another second of bliss. I groaned and shifted on the couch, grinning as she loved me.

“I’m going to drench you with cum,” I snarled. “You want my cum so badly. You want me to drench you.”

“Yes!” she moaned and then sucked on my cock again.

Every stroke, every suck, brought me closer and closer to cumming. Cali was moaning in the background, cumming on Vanessa’s face. Talia quivered nearby, rubbing her pussy as she watched the fun, a look of envious lust on her face. Brad and Mr. Banks whimpered in the corners, jerking their little dicks like the pathetic cuckolds they were.

I had changed this entire family, converted them to my lusts. It was incredible. I groaned, the ache building and building at the tip of my cock. Mommy sucked on the crown of my dick again. Her tits caressed it. Her tongue bathed it.

“Fuck!” I growled. “Get ready, Mommy!”

“Yes, yes, cum on Mommy’s face!” she moaned, squeezing her tits about my cock and pumping them fast up and down my dick. “Cum! Cum!”

“Beg me to cum on your wife’s face, cuckold!” I growled.

“You have to!” moaned Mr. Banks. “You’re such a stud. Not pathetic like me. A real man, son!”

I came.

My balls unloaded. The cum shot from my cock and splattered Mommy’s face. My ropy jizz splashed across her features. I painted her with my spunk. I coated her. I drenched her. It was amazing. The pleasure rushed through me. My toes curled. My balls tightened as I spurted again and again.

I groaned out my lust. The pleasure hammered my mind. Stars danced before my eyes. Mommy moaned as my dick kept unloading. She worked her tits up and down my dick, massaging out more and more of my spunk to cover her.

“Yes!” I snarled. “You’re my mommy-slut and my cum-dumpster!”

“I am!” she moaned. Her tongue flicked across her pink lips. “Mmm, and you taste so good.”

“You look hot covered in cum, Mommy!” Cali moaned, her face flushed, her black hair swaying about her shoulders. “Ooh, I wish I had tits big enough to do that.”

Mommy pulled her tits away, some of my cum spilled across her lush mounds. She turned to face her daughters, ex-husband, and son. “Girls, come lick Mommy clean! Your brother coated Mommy in his cum, and you can’t waist a single drop.”

“Goddamn, you are awesome, Mom,” I groaned as Cali, Talia, and Vanessa scrambled to her. Vanessa’s face was coated in pussy cream.

I watched in delight as the three girls swarmed her. I stood up, my body buzzing from the rapture of my orgasm. I felt like a god again as those three hotties licked my cum off the MILF’s face and tits. They moaned as they cleaned her.

“Fuck!” Brad groaned as he spurted a pathetic spurt of cum onto the carpet. No girls cared to lick his up.

“Damn, no one’s every done that for me,” Mr. Banks whimpered. Then he groaned and came.

“Pathetic,” I said, sneering, my dick already twitching as I stared down at the girls.

Talia licked my jizz off our mother’s tits, her tongue gathering that pearly spunk. Vanessa and Cali lapped up the spunk coating my mother’s features. They moaned as they then started kissing our mother, passing my jizz back and forth between them.

“No woman has ever done that for you, right?” I asked Mr. Banks.

“No,” he groaned.

“Not even with all those famous people you work for?” I asked. “None of those starlets your company represents ever done that.”

He shook his head, staring in envious awe.

“That’s right,” I said. “You’re not as good as me. You’re not as amazing as me. I’m a stud! I have the best dick!”

“I’m not as good as you!”

“No, you’re not,” moaned Mommy. She pointed the remote at her husband. “All those pop stars your company represents, all those little trollops prancing around stage, you’ll bring them to Billy so he can turn them into his horny sluts!”

My dick throbbed. I loved this naughty mommy.

“I want you to go and bring them back!” she moaned.

“Especially those twins, Victoria and Lily!” I groaned, my dick throbbing, picturing those Asian twins who were up-and-coming pop stars bursting on the screens. They were so hot.

“Yes, yes especially those two little whores!” moaned Mommy. “My son needs all the sluts to be his!”

“I will, Katie,” he groaned, gained his feet, and ran out of the house while zipping himself up.

“God, Dad, you are so pathetic,” Talia moaned, some of my cum on her lips.

“Yes, he is,” I groaned, smiling at the whore.

I took the remote from my mommy and pointed it at Brad, inspired. “Time to use that big smile. I want you bringing sluts from our high school here. Cheerleaders, popular girls, and any other hotties that you can bring. I want to enjoy them all with our slutty sisters and our hot mommy.”

“Yes, Billy,” he groaned.

“And if you’re good, you’ll get to watch. Hey, you might even get some sloppy seconds with a skank. You never know.”

“Thanks, Billy,” Brad panted as he gained his feet. He zipped up. “I’ll go out right away. I know a few girls who I can bring back.”

Then he was gone, too, and it was just me and my new sluts. They all stared up at me, crowded around our sexy mother. They were so hot. But they needed to be modified. There were things they had to do.

“Whores,” I said, pointing the remote at them, “things are going to change.”

“Haven’t they?” Cali asked, a big smile on her face.

“First of all, you three need big, fake tits,” I said. “Mommy, yours are amazing, but you other three ... Those just don’t cut it. They’re so small. Especially yours, Vanessa. You all want big, fake titties!”

“I know,” Vanessa said, squeezing them. “Look at them. I wish they were.”

“Isn’t that expensive?” Cali moaned. She kneaded her round tits. “How can I get the money! I need to improve them.”

“Porn!” I said. “ I grinned at them. “You are all dropping out of high school and becoming full-time porn stars. I’m talking nasty, incest porn channels broadcast out of this house! I’ll fuck you. You’ll fuck each other. The world will watch you get bred by me.

“Because you all want to get knocked up by me.”

“Of course we do!” moaned Vanessa.

“Yes, yes, breed me,” Cali groaned, squeezing her tits. “Pump me full of your seed. I want you to flood me with all your cum and knock me up!”

“Knock us all up!” moaned Talia. “We’re your cum-buckets.”

“Yes, yes, breed your Mommy!”

“Can you breed me right now?” Vanessa asked. She had gone from being Cali’s bitchy best friend to my slutty sister thanks to my device. She parted her legs, flashing her shaved pussy at me. She dripped with passion.

“Yes!” I growled. I had four hot women all eager to obey me. “Mommy, ride her face while I breed her.”

“Yes!” she moaned, shivering in delight, her tits, licked clean of all my cum, quivering.

“Ooh, I love eating pussy now,” moaned Vanessa.

“You need to show Mommy if you’re as good as Talia.”

“I don’t know,” Vanessa said, glancing at Talia. “I’m not a Pussy-slut like she is.”

“Nope!” Talia said, such a proud grin on her lips.

“Talia, why don’t you show Cali all your talents,” I said. “You have to love your sisters.”

“Yes, I do!” she moaned.

They obeyed me. Cali marched over to Talia. My sister seized Talia’s blonde hair and pulled the slut hard, my sister grinding her cunt into Talia’s mouth. Vanessa stretched out on her back, her little breasts jiggling, her hands reaching up for her mother’s thighs.

“Sit on my face, Mommy!” Vanessa moaned. “And please, please, breed me, brother. Pump your cum into my fertile cunt!”

How could I say no to that?

“Yes, yes, eat my pussy!” Cali hissed. “Mmm, you’re just the entire family’s pussy-slut, Talia!”

“I am!” the older girl moaned into my sister’s cunt. Talia’s blonde hair danced around her shoulders, swaying side to side as she feasted.

My dick throbbed so hard. I couldn’t believe I could cum again so soon, but this was just so hot. I knelt between Vanessa’s thighs, my cock throbbing straight before me. My mom grabbed my dick, stroked my amazing cock, and guided it to her daughter’s cunt.

“Breed Mommy’s little girl,” she moaned, pressing me against Vanessa’s shaved snatch.

I groaned at the hot caress of her flesh stroking up and down my cock. This wonderful delight surged through me as I buried into Vanessa’s tight depths. She whimpered into her mother’s snatch. The busty MILF shuddered, grinding on her daughter’s face.

I thrust my cock in and out of Vanessa’s depths, her pussy clenching about me. I could feel the heat of her snatch melting into my cock. She moaned and gasped, her hips undulating, her snatch squeezing and relaxing on my dick. I could feel her depths sucking at me. My balls tightened.

She wanted my cum spilling into her depths.

“Nasty slut!” I growled, pumping hard, my eyes locked on my mommy’s tits as they swayed before me. “You want to be bred so badly!”

“I do, Billy!” she moaned. “I want you to fire all that cum in me! I need it so badly! I want your baby!”

“You’re going to be pregnant and fucked on webcams by me!” I snarled, thrusting harder into her. “The entire world is going to see your brother dump his cum into your cunt!”

“They’ll know I’m your cum-bucket, Billy!” she squealed, moaning into her mother’s snatch.

“Yes, they will!” moaned the MILF. Her body shuddered. She squeezed her tits, kneading them, massaging them as she ground atop her daughter. She worked her hips from right to left, smearing her hot cunt across her daughter’s hungry mouth. “Mmm, that’s it, just lick up all of Mommy’s naughty cream!”

“Oh, god, I want to be pregnant and fucking on a webcam,” moaned Cali, grinding her pussy on Talia’s mouth. “Mmm, that sounds so hot. Then Talia can lick out all your cum from my bred cunt while the world watches on! All those pathetic guys fapping, wishing they bred you. But it was you, Billy!

“You!”

“Yes!” I snarled, my hips thrusting harder and harder at Vanessa’s cunt. I plowed into her, eager to fill her to the hilt with so much jizz.

I grabbed my mom’s big tits. I squeezed them as I buried my face between them. I breathed in her scent, squeezing those lush tits around my face as I hammered her daughter’s fertile cunt with my dick. I buried into Vanessa over and over. Her cunt squeezed around my cock, massaging my flesh.

I kissed and nibbled at the inner slopes of my mother’s tits. I loved them. My fingers dug into those wonderful mounds of plump, pillowy flesh. I climbed higher and higher until I reached her nipple. I engulfed it. I sucked on it.

She moaned, squirming atop her daughter’s face. Her hands ran through my hair, cradling me to her breasts. This was so amazing. I spent all these years ogling these hot girls, wishing they would notice me as something more than a disgusting pervert.

Now they did know. Now I was their sex god.

“Oh, yes, Mommy loves nursing her son,” she whimpered. “After you breed me, Mommy will have yummy breast milk for you.”

My dick almost erupted.

I sucked hard, pounding Vanessa’s tight, silky cunt. She moaned and shuddered, her thighs locked around my hips. She wiggled them, stirring her cunt around my cock. I groaned, suckling with all my might. It was incredible to enjoy. My balls smacked hard into her taint as I plundered Vanessa’s cunt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.