Converting the Family - Cover

Converting the Family

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Mommy’s Pussy-Slut

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Mommy’s Pussy-Slut - Bill gets the perverted family of his dreams when he invents a mind-control device!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: An anonymous fan commissioned this story and allowed it to be shared. I merely penned this individual’s outline. Thanks to WRC264 for beta reading this!

Billy Purvis

It worked.

I clutched at the remote I modified. It truly mind-controlled people. My body buzzed as I walked through the halls of my high school, my black-haired sister, Cali, walking on my right, her round breasts bouncing naked, a look of dreamy enjoyment on her face. On my left, the slender and blonde Vanessa, a senior like my sister, clutched to me, beaming, her blue eyes shining. Her small, firm titties quivered as she shuddered.

They were both my sluts. I’d fucked them both, cum in them both, maybe even bred them both.

A teacher stepped out of the classroom and froze at the sight of the two seniors naked clinging to me. Neither Vanessa or Cali flinched. Not after I gave them orders. They wanted to please their little brother, even Vanessa.

I pointed the remote at the teacher, pressed the record button. “My women can walk around naked,” I said as I changed his thoughts. “You don’t even care. Don’t even ogle them or pay attention to them.”

The teacher’s shock vanished. “Billy,” he said, nodding his head. “Brad, have a good evening.”

Brad, Vanessa’s twin and Cali’s now ex-boyfriend, stalked behind us. He’d spanked his cock while watching me fuck his sister and girlfriend. It was so hot to pound them both while he whimpered there so pathetic.

“Evening, sir,” Brad said as I kept walking. I felt like a million bucks.

And now it was time to dominate my new mother. I’d made Vanessa into my sister, so I had to convert her busty mother and sexy, older sister into my family. My harem needed more members. I had to convert Vanessa’s entire family.


Katie Banks

The vacuum cleaner roared as I worked it across my living room, humming to myself. Movement out through the large, bay windows the couch sat before, drew my attention. Brad’s car pulled into the driveway. I smiled. Brad and Vanessa were both eighteen. They’d graduate from high school in a few months, then they’d be off to college.

And it would be just be me and my husband. Maybe I should go back to work instead of puttering around the house all day.

I turned off the vacuum cleaner and unplugged it. I was wrapping up the cord as I shook my head. I didn’t feel old enough to have all my children leave. I was in great shape for a woman in her forties. I worked out, keeping my body tight. My blonde hair spilled about my face as I finished wrapping up the cord as I straightened and...

“What the... ?”

Through the window I caught sight of my daughter and her best friend, Cali, walking naked with that little troglodyte, Billy Purvis, between them. Cali’s creepy, little brother had his arms wrapped around them both. My jaw dropped. Vanessa clung to him, her hand rubbing up and down the front of his shirt while Cali was groping her little brother’s pants, squeezing his cock.

My mind whirled. I couldn’t think. I couldn’t process this. What was going on? Why would my daughter and Cali be naked? Why would they touch that foul, loathsome boy? Billy was disgusting. His hair was greasy. His clothing always stained and rumpled. He spent all his time cooped up in his bedroom. Cali was always complaining about him perving on her, trying to spy on her.

And now he had my daughter naked. She was in public.

Brad opened the door. He was almost subservient, holding it open and almost bowed as Billy walked in with the girls on his arm. The filthy freshman grinned like he had won the lotto, a TV remote clutched in his hand. Both girls had their arms entwined about his.

“Oh, damn, I can’t wait for you to fuck Mom,” Cali moaned, her hazel eyes flashing to me.

“Yes, yes,” moaned my daughter. Vanessa pressed her small breasts into Billy’s side, grinding against him. She was ... She was...

I had to say something. Put a stop to this. Had the little troglodyte drugged my daughter and her friend? Did he date-rape them with rohypnol or whatever? I couldn’t just stand here. I had to take control.

“Do you feel how wet I am, Billy?” Vanessa moaned. “Oh, my god, I need to be your cum-bucket again.”

“Yes, yes, our sister makes such a naughty cum-bucket,” moaned Cali.

“I do!” Vanessa whimpered. “Cali, I love it when our little brother cums in me!”

This couldn’t be happening. The room spun dizzy around me.

Billy just grinned at me. “I think Mom would make a great cum-bucket, too. What do you think, Brad?”

“That it would be so hot if you fucked her, Billy,” moaned Brad. “Oh, damn, I would spank it so hard.”

An anger swelled in me. This was disgusting. I glared at that pimply faced, little shit. His grin offended me. His hand was on my daughter’ ass, squeezing it while his older sister rubbed her tits against him, too. Both girls were humping on him now, moaning like ... like...

He made my daughter into a slut.

“Billy Purvis!” I snarled and marched up to him. “You stop that right now! I don’t know what you did to my daughter, but I will not put up with it! I’m going to call the police! I know you’ve done something!”

“This,” he said when he pointed the remote at me.

The red light at the front flashed.

“I’m your son, and Cali’s your daughter,” he said as I prepared to grab him by the ear and twist him. I had to discipline my son.

I snagged his ear.

“You want to fuck me and your daughters,” Billy continued, such a disgusting grin on his face even as...

My pussy exploded with lust. I wanted to throw myself at the boy. To impale my cunt on his filthy cock. I shuddered, my fingers releasing his ear as I let out a moan. I had never grown so hot before in my life.

“You find me the hottest man in the world,” Billy continued, his words awakening in me. I moaned, staring at his pimply face. He was short, his hair slick, and his face was ... Damn, my son was so hot. I wanted to lick him. I wanted to worship him. “So hot, you don’t need a husband. Right? Don’t need to wear that dumb ring.”

“Why would I need a husband?” I moaned as I pulled my wedding ring off and threw it to the ground. “I have the hottest man in the world for a son.”

“Your pussy is so wet for my cock and for your daughters,” he said. “Just a bisexual, slutty mom.”

“Yes!” I moaned. “Such a hot son.”

“Not like Brad,” Billy continued, that red light flashing. “He’s such a pathetic son. He just spanks it while I fuck the women he wants. He’s a little cuckold. A beta male. He doesn’t have his sisters and mother so wet for him. He’s not a man like me.”

I glanced at Brad, who was groping himself, and shook my head. He looked so much like his father, save for his hair. I used to think he was handsome, with that chiseled chin and blue eyes, the face that would melt girls panties and part their thighs. But now...

“Look at you,” I said, sneering. “Why can’t you be more like your brother, Billy. He’s not pathetic. Look at your sisters grinding naked on him. That’s how much of a stud he is! He has his own sisters wet for him!”

“Mmm, he’s such a stud, Mom,” Cali moaned. “I’m so glad you understand.”

“This remote makes everyone understand,” Billy said, still pointing it at me. “Makes girls understand that they need to worship me. Right, Mom. Every girl needs to worship me, especially you.”

“Of course they do,” I moaned. “My son deserves every woman in the world lusting after him.”

I couldn’t resist any longer. I threw myself at him, pressing against him, to kiss him. My hands cupped his handsome face. I kissed him, loving the feel of him. My tongue plunged into his mouth while my daughters whimpered around them.

They understood like me that my youngest was such a stud. I wouldn’t have to worry about an empty nest now that I had this stud for a son. My pussy melted as I ground against him. My nipples throbbed. He was so amazing.

“Oh, yeah, Mom,” Vanessa groaned. “Mmm, you’re so hot. I wish I had your tits.”

“I know, you’re are so big,” whimpered Cali. Her hand slid down my back. She squeezed my ass, just the way she should. It felt so hot feeling my daughter’s hand on my butt, squeezing me as I kissed her sexy brother.

I could feel my son’s cock swelling and swelling. He was so hard. His dick throbbed and pulsed in his jeans. He must have the best dick ever. A shaft that has to be loved. My ... my ex-husband always wanted something from me and my big tits. Something that only a real man deserved.

I broke the kiss. “I want to give you a titty fuck, Billy!”

“Yes!” he groaned. “Cali, Vanessa, eat yourselves out. I want to watch that while Mom gives me a titty fuck.”

“Oh, yes, I want to eat out my sister’s snatch so badly,” Vanessa moaned. “While you watch!”

“We’ll give you the best lezzie show!” Cali moaned.

“Oh, yes!” my pathetic son, Brad, whimpered in the background. He was lucky Billy let him stick around to watch.

“Just go sit down on the couch, honey,” I purred to my sexy son, my fingers sliding up to run through his lank hair. I shuddered, loving that I was touching him. He no longer disgusted me. Why would he? He was a stud. “Let Mommy love you.”

“Yes,” he grinned. “I love it when you call yourself Mommy. Do it all the time.”

The red light flashed.

“Of course! Mommy will take care of her sexy son with her big tits,” I moaned as he broke away.

My daughters fell on each other. As I pulled off my tank top, exposing my yellow bra constraining my large tits, Cali and Vanessa squirmed around on the ground. They settled into a wicked display of lesbian incest, Vanessa on top, her blonde hair, almost the same hue as my own, spread over her sister’s thighs, hiding her mouth feasting on Cali’s cunt.

Billy set the remote down on the coffee table then pulled off his own shirt. He was so hairy. I’d never liked a guy who looked like a shaggy Sasquatch, but Billy ... He was just so hot. He shoved down his jeans as I unhooked my bra, his cock popping out of his graying underwear. Cum clung to his cock along with smears of what looked like pussy juices dried on his shaft.

His sisters’ pussy juices.

“Oh, damn,” Billy groaned as he ogled my large, pillowy breasts. “I want all my women to have big tits like that.”

I shuddered, so happy that he loved my tits. They were big and soft, my nipples so hard. I squeezed them, my hips wiggling in my jeans. His cock thrust out hard before him. I was going to love that cock with my tits.

I had to get naked and love him. I unsnapped my “mom” jeans, as Talia called them, and shoved them down my thighs. The denim rustled as I stripped it off. I had to get them naked. Then I peeled down my panties, exposing myself. I had a thick, golden bush already soaked by my juices.

I had never been wetter in my life.

“Damn, you are just my slutty mom,” Billy groaned. “I always wanted you to be my mom.”

“But I am your Mommy,” I said, sauntering naked to him now. “You’re my sexy son.”

“Yeah, yeah,” he said. “Damn, this is hot. My remote is amazing.”

Cali and Vanessa moaned as they ate each other. I wanted to watch them, but I had to please my son. My hands kneaded my tits. I fell to my knees before him and leaned forward. I had never done this, but I knew the principal. My ex-husband was such a needy guy.

“That’s it, Mom,” Billy groaned. “I’ve always wanted to do this. You have the best tits. You’re such a MILF.”

“Mmm, Mommy’s going to make you feel so good,” I said, piling my tits around his cock.

He groaned as I squeezed my hands around them. His dick throbbed between my breasts. I smiled at him and slid my tits up and down them. The scent of cum and pussy rose from beneath my tits. His cock was sticky with my daughters juices.

Juices trickled down my thighs. My cunt melted as I worked my tits up and down him. My son groaned. Pleasure crossed his pimply face. He shifted on the couch, staring at me with such lust in his brown eyes.

“Damn, Mom, work those tits up and down my dick,” he groaned.

“Mmm, yes, yes, let Mommy take care of your cock,” I moaned. “Mommy will make you feel so good.”

He grinned at me.

My nipples throbbed as they rubbed against his hairy stomach. Pleasure rippled from my nubs, shooting down to my cunt. I whimpered, wiggling my hips. His cock throbbed between my tits. I worked them up and down his dick. Behind me, my daughters moaned and gasped as they feasted on each other.

Billy’s eyes flicked from me to my daughters. He had such a grin on his face. It was incredible. This was so amazing. I had such a hot stud for a son. I pressed my tits tighter about his shaft, working my breasts up and down them, loving him. His precum stained my inner slopes.

“Fuck, Mom!” he groaned. “I’m going to cum all over your tits if you keep doing that.”

“Cum on Mommy’s tits!” I moaned. “Do it! Mommy wants that! Mommy wants to just love you.

““I do,” groaned Billy, “but I also want to be in your pussy, Mom! I have to be in you!”

“Oh, I want my son back in me!” I moaned, staring at Billy Purvis. Why would he have a different last name... ?

“Fuck it!” Billy groaned. “I can cum on your tits later. Ride me! Impale that cunt on me and ride my dick, Mom!”

“Yes!” I howled, my question swallowed by the surge of lust shooting through me.

I straddled him in a flash, pressing my tits into my son’s hunky face. He gripped my breasts and reveled between them as my hands grabbed his cock. I guided him to my pussy, eager for my son’s cock to slide into me again. I wanted him to fill me.

I slammed my cunt down his cock. I groaned as his cock slid into my juicy pussy. My hot snatch clenched around his big, throbbing dick. My snatch gripped his shaft. He grunted into my boobs, his hands squeezing my tits.

“Oh, damn, Mom!” he groaned. “You’re pussy so hot and juicy!”

“And Mommy just loves having her sexy son back in her!” I moaned.

“So hot!” my other son, the pathetic one, moaned. “Ride him, Mom! You’re going to cum so hard on him.”

“Mommy will!” I moaned. “Mommy will cum on her sexy son’s cock! Mmm, just stroke that pathetic, little pecker while I ride your brother’s dick!”

“Yes!” panted Brad, spanking his cock in the background, flesh slapping flesh.

I rose up my son’s cock, my pussy clenching about his dick, worshiping him as I swirled my hips. I stirred my snatch around him, making him groan into my tits. Then I slammed down him, taking his dick to the hilt.

“Mommy!” he grunted.

“Just let Mommy love you!” I groaned. I worked my hips faster, riding him. “Mommy will make you feel so good.”

“You are!” he moaned.

He kissed and sucked on my breasts. His sleek hair rubbed into the inner slopes of my tits. His sticky fingers groped my boobs. I loved it. My pussy drank in the feel of his cock. I rode up and down his girth, my clit grinding into his pubic bone every time I bottomed out on his wonderful dick.

I moaned, the couch creaking as the pleasure built and built in me. This incestuous joy gathered inside of me. It was incredible to feel. It was amazing. My thighs flexed as I rode my son faster and faster, my orgasm building and building in me.

This was so wrong. It was incest. And that somehow made it hotter.

“Mommy loves your cock!” I moaned over and over again, my passion rising over my two daughters whimpering in the background. “Mommy wants your cum spurting into me!”

“Yes!” panted Billy.

Then he engulfed my nipple. He sucked hard on it. Just like he had as a ... a ... I must have nursed him when he was a baby. I nursed Talia, Vanessa, and Brad. I cradled Billy’s head to my breast, my pussy working up and down on his shaft. I squeezed down around him, increasing the friction. He moaned about my nipple. He hummed his passion around my nipple.

I rode him faster. The couch groaned with our passion. He nibbled on my nub. Sucked on it. Every time pleasure shot down to my pussy. My cunt clenched about his cock. Pleasure rippled through my body. My eyes squeezed shut.

I slammed down his cock. I ran my fingers ran through his hair as my whimpers built and built. It was so hot. I was fucking my son, the hottest guy in the world. My daughters were sixty-nining behind me, and my pathetic Brad was witnessing how a real man, a real son, loved his mother.

“Mommy’s going to cum!” I moaned, riding him so hard and fast. “Mommy’s going to cum so hard on your dick!”

He growled about my nipple, sucking so hard.

His fingers dug into my rump. I slammed down his cock. I engulfed every inch of my son’s amazing shaft. My pussy drank in the stimulation. I knew this was so wrong. I shouldn’t be enjoying my son, but he was so sexy.

I came.

“Mommy loves you so much, Billy!” I howled as my pussy convulsed around his cock, milking him. “Cum in your Mommy’s cunt! Please, please, Billy! Mommy needs your cum!”

“Give it to her!” Brad moaned. “Flood our mommy’s snatch!”

Billy groaned. His fingers dug into my breasts. His incestuous seed erupted into me.

My son’s hot cum fired into my cunt. My head shook from side to side. The pleasure spilled through me as his jizz flooded my cunt. It pumped over and over into me. That wonderful rush of hot jizz.

My cunt milked him. It writhed around him as the pleasure surged through me. My pussy rejoiced as I drained every drop of cum from his balls. I whimpered atop him. Little stars danced across my face as I milked him. I drained his cock.

“Billy!” I moaned. “Mommy loves you so much!”

His mouth popped off my nipple. He grinned at me. “You are such a hot slut, Mom! Damn, that was good.” He smacked my rump. “You are a great fuck, Mom.”

“Mmm, Mommy’s glad.”

“Now, grab the remote,” he said.

I twisted around me. Cali and Vanessa were writhing before us, moaning, gasping, Cali’s finger buried in Vanessa’s asshole. I stretched over them to the coffee table, leaning out over their lesbian passion. My son’s cock softened in my pussy full of his cum, my body buzzing in delight.

I snagged the remote and handed it to him.

He pointed at me. The red light flashed. “You will never use this on me,” he said while I nodded my head. “Now you want to call Talia to live out a fantasy you’ve always had.”

As he spoke, I smiled. I had always wanted to do that to my oldest daughter. It would be so hot. When he finished talking, I went to grab my phone.


Talia Banks

“Okay, Mom, I’ll be right over,” I’d said twenty minutes ago.

The moment I hung up, I rushed to my parents’ home from my college dorm. Mom sounded so desperate to get me over. I sped, my stomach twisting in fear. I didn’t know what was going on, but it must be important for Mom to tell me to get over as fast as possible. I pulled my car into the driveway, parking behind Brad’s car, and jumped out.

I ran up to the door and burst through it. “Mom, what’s going... ?”

My words trailed off. My jaw dropped. That fucking disgusting perv was fucking his sister in the middle of the living room. He was just plowing into Cali, his hairy chest heaving, his pimply face twisted in rapture. Cali’s face was buried between my sister’s legs, eating Vanessa out.

“What the fuck!” I snarled. “Vanessa! Stop that! And Cali, that’s your brother you’re fucking! What the hell is going on?”

“It’s just so hot, Talia,” my brother Brad moaned. I jerked my eyes away when I saw him stroking his cock as he knelt in the corner. “Billy’s such a stud.”

“Where is Mom?” I demanded, my head whirling around. “Is this why she called me over? To stop you four perverts! This is disgusting! Stop this right now!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.