Converting the Family - Cover

Converting the Family

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1: Mind-Controlled Cum-Sluts

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Mind-Controlled Cum-Sluts - Bill gets the perverted family of his dreams when he invents a mind-control device!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: An anonymous fan commissioned this story and allowed it to be shared. I merely penned this individual’s outline.

Billy Purvis

I gripped the modified remote in my hand. Weeks of being closeted in my hot, stuffy bedroom had finally paid off. I was ready to use it. I’d resisted busting out my device all day, struggling through high school, suffering. I wanted to use it so badly, my dick hard, begging for satisfaction.

The remote would change everything.

I had applied the cutting edge of technology, modifying the remote not to broadcast an infrared signal, but an ultrasonic pattern that could affect brainwaves. If I pointed it at a person and pressed the pause button, they would be paralyzed. The play button would unfreeze them. I could hit the power button and knock them out.

But that wasn’t the real thing my device could do. If I hit the record button, anything I said while holding the remote would rewrite their brain. It would mind-control them, making them do whatever I wanted. Finally, I would get what I craved.

“The little troll’s been locked in his room for weeks,” the words of my older sister, Cali, echoed through the library as I entered it. “It’s been wonderful. I haven’t had to worry about the nasty freak perving on me or stealing my panties to jerk off in them.”

“It’s so disgusting the way he leers at you,” Vanessa, Cali’s best friend and the hottest girl in school, said. Like Cali, she was a senior, a sexy girl. “Bad enough I’ve had him drooling over me, but you’re his sister! That’s just filthy.”

“Is the little shit harassing you again?” Chet, Vanessa’s boyfriend, asked. “I can talk to him again.”

An anger shot through me. The last time he “talked” to me, I was scared he would knock my teeth out. He didn’t understand that Vanessa should love me. That she was mine. So was Cali. They all should be mine.

“Fucking prick,” I growled, trembling.

“Language, young man,” gasped Mrs. Crabtree, the gray-haired librarian. I pointed the remote at her as she sat at her desk in our school’s library. I hit the pause button.

She froze.

“We can talk to him together,” Brad, Vanessa’s twin brother and Cali’s boyfriend, said. “Make him understand he just can’t perv on girls that despise him. Especially his sister.”

“And not especially your twin sister, Brad?” asked Vanessa.

I stalked forward, my cock hard. My breath wheezed with my excitement. All those weeks of trial and error, and my masterpiece was complete. I moved into the library, walking around a shelf of books and spotted the foursome sitting around the table.

I almost groaned at the sight of the two girls sitting on opposite sides of the table, Vanessa a blonde goddess, slender and graceful. She didn’t have the biggest tits, but that didn’t matter. Her face was smooth, and her blue eyes always had this sparkling gleam in them. I was frozen by her beauty, in awe of her.

My hand squeezed my hard cock through my jeans.

And my older sister, Cali, was just as hot. She had black hair, like me, only hers fell sleek and silkily down her back. She had a delicate nose and plump lips, her breasts bigger than Vanessa’s, round delights swelling her sleeveless top. She held Brad’s hand while Chet...

Chet had his arm over Vanessa’s shoulder.

I glared at him, a nasty surge of anger rippling through me for the square-jawed star quarterback of our school. Chet had everything I lacked. He was tall and handsome, his shoulders broad. He had this cocky grin that made all the girls fawn over him, and he landed the sexiest girl in school.

My Vanessa.

“Oh, god, the troll’s here,” groaned Cali, glancing at me, disgust rippling across her face.

“I thought the freak was locked up in his room the moment school let out,” Brad said, a masculine version of Vanessa. Blond, like her, but his hair short. His face was bluff, broad, handsome where hers was gorgeous.

“Eww, he’s groping his crotch,” Vanessa said, shuddering like I was so filthy.

My cheeks burned. Why did she have to despise me? I would show her. I would make her understand.

“God, Billy, you’re such a pathetic fucking boy,” Cali hissed. “Get lost! We’re studying here!”

“Hey, freak,” growled Chet, standing up. “Get the fuck out of here, stop groping yourself, or else.”

“Or else?” I taunted as Chet stalked towards me. I didn’t have to be afraid any longer. He stood tall, clenching his fists. His knuckles popped.

I pointed the remote at him and hit pause. He froze. He stood there looking like an idiot. Little spasms rippled through him, but his muscles were locked in place. I could see the cockiness melting out of his eyes.

“Chet?” Vanessa said, frowning. “What are you doing?”

I hit the record button, saying, “Chet, why are you mad? You don’t like Vanessa. She’s too young for you. You only like grandmothers. If a woman doesn’t have saggy tits, dentures, and gray hair, you don’t get hard at all. That’s how pathetic you are. You’re a granny chaser. A GILF lover. You don’t give a shit about me at all. You don’t ever want to hurt me. Why would you? You don’t give a fuck about Vanessa.”

I hit play.

Chet lurched into motion. Then he blinked, shaking his head. Bafflement crossed over his expression. Then his eyes slid over to the librarian. Her face wrinkled, her hair gray. She was frozen for his appreciation. A smile crossed his lips as he gazed at her, nodding his head as he sauntered to her.

I pointed the remote at the librarian, saying, “You got the hots for Chet. Take him home with you. He’s your new boy toy.”

“Chet!” Vanessa gasped, standing up as her boyfriend strutted to the librarian’s desk. I hit play on the old lady, and she smiled at Chet, preening her gray hair.

I swept the remote over the other three at the table, holding record, hitting all three. “Isn’t it disgusting that Chet’s hitting on that old bat?” I asked, the ultrasonic waves rewriting their minds. “You think it is. Just filthy that he wants to fuck an old lady. Let him know how pathetic he is. Especially you, Vanessa. He’s dumping you for an old lady.”

All three glared at Chet, giving him that same looks of disgust that they gave me. Vanessa rose, putting her hands on her hips. “Chet!” she snapped as he reached the desk, leaning over, stroking the librarian’s wrinkled cheek, talking to her. “That’s disgusting! How can you just flirt with that old lady while I’m here?”

The librarian laughed, her punish fingers taking Chet’s hand. Whatever she said made Chet grin.

“Dude,” Brad said. “What the fuck, man? She’s ancient! She’s older than my grandmother and...” His words trailed off as the librarian came around the desk, taking Chet’s arm.

“I can’t believe he’s dumping you for an old lady,” I said.

“I know!” Vanessa said. “You asshole, Chet! I hope she’s so dry it hurts!” Then Vanessa glared at me. “And you! Stop leering at me, you fucking troll!”

“Yeah!” Brad said, his gaze snapping to me.

I pointed the remote at him. “Brad, just sit back and relax. You’re going to enjoy this. You love being cuckolded. You love seeing Cali have sex with me. It makes you so hard knowing my sister is such a hot slut that she would rather fuck me than you.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Cali snarled, bouncing to her feet, her breasts heaving beneath her tight tops. “You think I would ever touch you, you fucking troll! You are disgusting! I am telling Mom that you’re a fucking perv!”

I pointed the remote at her.


Cali Purvis

Such anger burned through me as I stared at my little brother. He was so ugly, his face greasy and pimply. He was scrawny, his face squat like a toad, his arms hairy. He was short and fat. A fucking tub of lard. I don’t know how we came from the same womb. How could Mom give birth to something as filthy, as perverted, as twisted as him? He was a troll, a nasty troglodyte lurking in his dark room, and now he was here, perving on me.

Telling my boyfriend that he was going to fuck me!

“If you think I would ever touch you,” I hissed at him. “You are so deluded, Billy! Even if you weren’t my brother, I would never touch you. You’re a fucking homunculus. You’re the ugliest guy at school.”

“Damn, you are one hot slut,” my disgusting brother said, squeezing his cock through his jeans, shuddering at me.

“Hot slut!” I hissed and marched towards Billy. Anger swelled inside of me as he pointed his dumb remote at me. “I’m going to claw out your eyes.”

The red light flickered at the end of the remote. Did he think it was a weapon?

“You think I’m the sexiest guy in school. A stud. I’m so hot it makes you so wet for me,” Billy said. “You don’t care that I’m your brother. You think that’s hot. You think incest is best. You want to fuck me so badly. You want to do anything I want. You’re a nymph for me, Cali. A fucking slut. You want me more than you ever have wanted Brad. You hate Brad. He’s a pathetic cuckold that wants you to fuck me. He gets off on it. Don’t you, Brad?”

“Oh, damn, it would be so hot,” groaned Brad, “if you let your brother fuck you, Cali.”

Such loathing shot through me. I threw a look over my shoulder at my boyfriend. He groped himself, looking so excited. “You want me to fuck my little brother, huh?” I asked, my pussy melting in my panties. I shuddered, my hips wiggling from side to side. “You want to see me be his little slut?”

“So badly,” Brad groaned. “That would be so hot to see.”

“What the fuck?” Vanessa groaned.

“Mmm, you want me to do this, huh?” I moaned, sauntering to Billy. How had I never seen how sexy my short brother was? He was the hottest guy in school. It was like he opened my eyes, his remote showing me the truth. A short, chubby stud. Brad was just like Chet, another disgusting perv. “You want me to kiss my brother?”

“So badly,” moaned Brad. “Do it, babe.”

How could I ever have dated such a pathetic guy like him. “Don’t call me babe,” I hissed. “You’re too disgusting to call me that.”

I threw my arm around my brother’s neck. I had a few inches of height on him. I pressed my crotch against him, my jeans rasping on his as I humped against his thigh. My clit ached as I rubbed against him. Pleasure shot through me. My hand slid down his chubby stomach while my brother stared at me with such joy in his eyes.

“Cali,” he groaned in awe like he was shocked I would want to do this to him.

“Mmm, you are such a stud, Billy,” I moaned, my hand sliding down his stomach to his jeans. I reached his crotch. I squeezed him, feeling his cock through his jeans. My brother’s hot cock. I shuddered as I groped him. I nuzzled my lips to his ear. “I want your cock in me so badly, little brother.”

“God, you are a fucking whore,” he groaned as I squeezed him, his dick throbbing through my jeans.

“I’m not a whore!” I objected. “I’ve only had sex with Brad.”

He pointed the remote at me. The red light flashed as he opened my eyes, saying, “You’re not just a whore. You’re a slut. A cum-slut. For me. You want to guzzle my jizz. You’re a nympho now. For months, you’ve been masturbating to me, and now you get to do whatever you want to me.”

“Yes!” I moaned, grinding on him. These memories blossomed in my mind of all the times I rubbed my pussy thinking about him. How I plunged my fingers into my cunt while imagining I was gulping down my little brother’s jizz. “I have, Billy. I’ve been trying to hide it, but I want to be your cum-slut. I’ve masturbated so many times to being drenched in your spunk.”

“What the hell is going on?” Vanessa asked, her voice cracking. “Has everyone gone mad? You hate your brother, Cali. You think he’s disgusting.”

“He’s hot!” I objected, glaring at my blonde friend as I kept humping against my brother. My pussy was on fire. He was so sexy. “How can you even say I found the hottest guy in school disgusting?”

“Are you kidding me?” Vanessa said, her voice brittle. “Hottest? Come on, Brad, you think Billy’s ugly.”

“So ugly,” Brad groaned. “And Cali would rather fuck him than me. Look at her, she’s just humping him.”

Vanessa looked so shocked.

The red light flicked before my face as my hot, little brother said, “You’re bi, Cali. You have the hots for Vanessa, too. You’re a slut for her. She makes you almost as wet as I do. You want to share me with her. So go tell her that. Show her how hot you are, how much you want to share me with her.”

“Yes!” I moaned. My little brother was so right. “You’re so hot, Vanessa. I should have told you sooner!”

“What?” my blonde friend gasped as I broke away from my little brother.

I was so glad that my little brother had that device. It made everything make so much sense. He revealed what I was hiding. I did want to share him with Vanessa. She made my pussy ache, too. She was so sexy. I’d been suppressing my lesbian desires for her for ... I don’t know how long. But this must have been in me.

“Cali,” Vanessa groaned, squirming in her chair. “Please, please, this isn’t funny. Stop playing along with your brother.”

“I’m not playing along,” I purred as I straddled her lap, my hands cupping her face. I stared into her blue eyes, my black hair falling in a curtain around my face. I squirmed on her lap. “Don’t you want to have a threesome with me and the hottest guy in our school?”

“Hottest guy?” Vanessa said, her voice shrill. She let out a hysterical laugh. “This is fucked up. Stop this, Cali.”

“You’re just so sexy,” I purred, my head leaning down.

I kissed Vanessa on the mouth. She stiffened against me. She squirmed while her hands pushed on me, trying to thrust me away as I just wanted to love her. To share her with my brother. I didn’t understand why she didn’t see it. Why she found him disgusting at all.

She just had to be honest about her feelings.


Vanessa Banks

I wrenched my head away from Cali’s lips. I couldn’t believe she was kissing me. Her hazel eyes brimmed with this hunger I had never seen in her. I shuddered, squirming as she ground atop me. This was insane. This couldn’t be happening.

“Don’t you want to fuck him with me?” moaned Cali.

“Have you lost your mind?” I demanded. “I would never, ever fuck that disgusting troll you have for a brother! He’s vile! He’s loathsome! He’s the foulest, ugliest, most perverted creep I have ever met. Look at him!”

I shifted, glaring at Billy. He stood there, short and squat, his black hair greasy, his clothing rumpled. There was a stain on his shirt. He was just a pig. He shifted, clutching that remote. He looked hurt.

Good.

“Yeah, I meant every word!” I hissed at him while Cali nuzzled into my ear. She nibbled on my lobe. “And stop that, Cali! I’m not gay or bi! I don’t want to fuck your brother.”

“But it’ll be so much fun!” moaned Cali as she humped against me like a bitch in heat.

“You really think I’m pathetic?” Billy asked.

“Absolutely!” I said, glaring at him. “I don’t know what you did to Cali and my brother, but you will undo it right now!”

He pointed the remote at me. The red light pulsed at the end. “But you love me, Vanessa,” Billy said. “You think I’m hot. Sexy. You don’t think I’m filthy at all. You don’t think I’m a creep, but a stud. I make you hotter than Chet ever did.”

“Of course I love you,” I said, smiling at him, his sister still grinding on me. My heart beat so fast. This wonderful patter shivered buzzing joy through me. That giddy rush I felt when Chet first asked me out now consumed me as I stared at Billy. I smiled at him. “I ... I don’t know...” It hit me what I had said to him. “I ... Don’t understand...”

“Why you thought I was disgusting?” he asked.

“Of course you’re not disgusting,” I said, drinking in the sight of him. That lank, greasy hair was just so sexy. He was short and squat, the sort of chubby man that any woman would want. I didn’t mind his acne, and the stain on his shirt just proved how manly he was. “You’re my hairy hunk, Billy!”

He smiled. “That’s good to hear. You want to show me that love, don’t you?” he said, still pointing the remote at me. Red light flickered. “You’ll do anything to please me. The way a girl in love should.”

“Absolutely!” I moaned.

“Mmm, I know, it’s so hot, isn’t it?” Cali moaned. She licked my ear again. I wished she would stop. She wasn’t her brother.

“Why don’t you two come here and show me your tits,” Billy said.

“Of course!” I said, so happy to show the guy I loved my breasts.

“Damn, yes, show your brother those tits, Cali,” my twin groaned. “You, too, sis. He’s so much more of a man than me.”

“God, you’re pathetic,” Cali said as she slid off of me, her hazel eyes glazed. She peeled off her sleeveless top, exposing her round breasts constrained in a scarlet bra, a black bow between the cups.

“Oh, that’s a cute bra,” I said as I stood up, my fingers unbuttoning my own blouse. “Don’t you think, honey?”

“Honey...” Billy repeated. He had such a grin on him. He was three years younger than me and just such a stud. “You really love me, Vanessa?”

“Of course I do,” I said, shaking my head at how silly his question was. “I’m taking my top off for you in our high school’s library because I do. I’d never do that for Chet.” I didn’t hide my disgust for my ex-boyfriend.

He could fuck Mrs. Crabtree dried-up snatch all he wanted.

“And I just want to fuck you, bro,” Cali moaned. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra. “Holy shit,” Billy said as his older sister’s tits came into view. I’d seen them before. To me, they were just a pair of boobs. I had them—every girl had them—they were no big deal to me.

But Billy...

He looked so cute as he lusted at her. His eyes almost bulged. He squeezed his cock in his jeans, groaning as Cali cupped her breasts. She kneaded them, digging her fingers into her tits. Her nipples were hard as mine.

I slipped off my blouse, folded it, and set it on the study table. Billy slid his eyes to me, staring at my small tits, barely B’s. They were cradled in my cream bra, the cups surrounded by royal blue lace. He licked his lips, wanting to see my breasts so badly.

I wanted to make him happy and show him how much I loved him. I reached behind me and unhooked it. The straps slipped off my shoulders. My pussy grew hotter and hotter, my juices flowing, soaking into my panties as the bra fell off my breasts. I exposed my small tits, my pink nipples so hard.

“Damn,” Billy groaned. His brown eyes flicked from my tits to his sisters and then back to mine.

I preened for him, thrusting my tits proudly before me as sauntered to him, Cali at my side. Billy groaned. He shoved his remote into his hands, rubbed his sweaty hands on his jeans, then groped us. He squeezed my tit and his sister’s, his fingers digging into my flesh.

“Oh, my fucking god,” he groaned. “You’re both so great. I’m squeezing them. Fuck, yeah. You’re tits ... I’m really enjoying both your tits.”

“You like them?” I asked, shivering as he brushed my nipple, pleasure shooting down to my pussy. “Really?”

“Course he does,” Cali said. “We’re hot.”

“So hot,” groaned Billy. “I still can’t believe this is happening. It makes me so hard.”

“Mmm, good,” Cali said. “Because you’re making me so wet. God, I just want your cum all over me. I want to bathe in it.”

“Such a cum-slut,” groaned Billy.

“She is,” I moaned, Billy pinching my nipple. I winced and them moaned. It hurt and felt good all at the same time. He had no idea how to touch breasts.

Because he’d never done it!

He was a virgin. These were the first pair of live tits he’d seen, let alone handled. I shuddered, another wave of joy flooded through me. My poor panties were soaked with my excitement. My hips wiggled from side to side as the heat surged through me.

“I fucking need to cum,” he groaned. “Unzip me, Cali.”

“Mmm, yes,” Cali purred. She unsnapped her little brother’s jeans. I trembled, shuddering. What would Billy’s cock look like? I never was a fan of dicks. I mean, Chet’s felt good in me, but I liked to be with him in the dark so I didn’t have to see it.

Would Billy want me to suck his dick? I hated sucking cocks. Cum tasted so nasty. I wasn’t a cum-slut like Cali.

His wore tight, white underwear, his cock tenting the front. Cali shoved her hand in without hesitation. She grasped her brother’s cock and pulled it out. I kept staring at Billy’s cute, pimply face, not wanting to see his cock. His fingers twisted my nipple as he groaned.

“Damn, you just want to be my slut, don’t you, sis?” groaned Billy.

“You know it,” Cali said. “Incest is so hot.”

“It is,” Billy said, the red light flicking. “You agree, Vanessa. Incest is hot.”

I blinked and nodded my head. “It is. You’re so right.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.