The Falling Oak - Learning How to Die - Cover

The Falling Oak - Learning How to Die

Copyright© 2018 by Darian Wolfe

Chapter 57

Feb 3d, 2020

Hello Everyone,

It’s been a bit since I posted. On the disability issue I’ve received my first denial. My lawyer is filing the appeal and then we go see the judge. My lawyer said it will take about a year

I have a new toy to play with. The sensation of falling forward. The place I’m at isn’t moving like when you’re drunk or sick. It stays the same. I experience the sensation of falling forward. I’ve stumbled more than once to keep myself upright.

I also lost the ability to right for a while this week. I was at my bank and the nice lady asked me to fill out a deposit slip. I tried three times to write the date on it and I couldn’t do it. I had to ask her for help.

My wife and daughters have went back to speaking about me in whispers. I know this because I watch patterns. One moment they’re talking normal The next it’s almost silent. I’m in the next room. so they think I can’t hear them or won’t notice the change. Too bad.

I can’t hear a lot but I do hear “ ... someone that can take care of your father...”

I’m like “Aww shit, here we go.” My memory is still giving me shit. It taken me more than an hour to write this because I get distracted. I am using Emacs to help me get my ass back on track. I like Emacs because it’s one lump of customizing goodness. That means I can customize it specifically to me.

It’s saved my ass a few times already. I haven’t forgotten LT 3. I have several issues going on that I am having to deal with. I hope to pick up the conversion from screen play to storyform soon.

Cheers,

Darian

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.