The Falling Oak - Learning How to Die - Cover

The Falling Oak - Learning How to Die

Copyright© 2018 by Darian Wolfe

Chapter 56

12/13/2019

Hi,

Things have been surreal. That is why I haven’t updated for awhile. I don’t know where to start. I promised I’d keep it 100 so here we are. We are still working on disability. We had to fill out paperwork on my condition. I had to do a self assesment. My wife had to do an assesment on me as well.

She let me read it before we mailed it. All I can say is ouch. She wasn’t being mean. Her language was neutral and she answered the questions honestly. It hurt to see it all laid out like that. The thing is every last word of it was true. There was no way I could dispute any of it without losing my integrity. OUCH!

My short term memory has went down hill even more since my last post. My wife will give me a list of things to do while she’s at work. I may do one of the items or not and then I forget I have a list. Then I start doing my own thing on the computer. Wow, do I get talked to! One good thing about short term memory is it’s hard to hold a grudge. Lol.

I discovered something. It is if you don’t pay for those utilities thingies they get turned off. So I have no internet. I’m writing this on my computer then I’ll transfer it to my phone and then upload it.

I lost all of my night vision once recently. I could not see anything.As I have always enjoyed excellent night vision, I was upset as well as not happy. My wife had to lead me out of the back yard by hand. I didn’t like that at all.

I’m going to start using my cane again because I’ve busted my ass twice and almost did a third. So this has been my life lately. I am working on converting the rest of LT3 as I can. RL can be an author’s bane while giiving them a treasure trove of things to write about.

Cheers,

Darian

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.