The Falling Oak - Learning How to Die - Cover

The Falling Oak - Learning How to Die

Copyright© 2018 by Darian Wolfe

Chapter 55:Going Outside Is Awesome!

Oct. 18th, 2019

Hello Everyone,

I know I’m running behind even for me on updates. I was having a high Migraine cycle. It’s not necessarily painful but it messes with my head. I’m either on the very tail end or finished. Yay me!

I got to spend about 4 hours outside last weekend. After being basically stuck indoors all summer it was great. I’ve started the filing process for disability and they’re slower than me and that’s saying a whole lot. I’m also filing my unemployment today. Why didn’t I do that sooner? Two reasons. The first is that my employer suspended me for about a week and then technically fired me. After that, I forgot to file.

No, you didn’t! Yes, I did. It never crossed my mind until my wife and a friend brought it up to me. Its stupid shit like that caused me to sign my Power of Attorney over to my wife. I also get stubborn about things because they look overwhelming when I’m having a spell. I tend to have more spell during a high cycle. So there we are.

I am still working slowly but surely on LT III. I know things are moving at a glacial rate. My life has been filled with the things authors feed the mill to get our stories. So it will come out.

Cheers,

Darian

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.