The Falling Oak - Learning How to Die - Cover

The Falling Oak - Learning How to Die

Copyright© 2018 by Darian Wolfe

Chapter 54: Writing A List Can Be A Bitch

Sept. 26th, 2019

Hello Everyone,

I was fired on Tuesday the 24th due to my FMLA issues. My supervisor was upset he even texted me on my personal phone about it. He’s a great guy and we’ll keep in touch.

I now have a lot of free time other than playing chauffeur. So I’m trying to figure out a way of using it constructively. So I got a hold of some time management software because I am liable to forget some important appointment if I am not reminded of it.

My wife is trying to decide if I need to apply for rehabilitative services or disability. I don’t make decisions like that anymore. I would prefer disability because I really can’t stand being drowned in noise and light for eight to ten hours a day. I still don’t sweat and with the meds I’m on no security company in their right mind would hire me. I wouldn’t hire me if I was running a security company.

Anyhow, I was trying to make a list of the things I should be doing today. It was almost impossible. That part of my brain said “fuck you.” and fogged over. I was able to get part of a list.

TBH, it is really really easy to go find something easier to do like watch videos and forget about it rather than plow through. I start questioning myself about my motives and end up confusing myself. So I allowed myself the distraction of this blog entry to try to get my self together.

Cheers,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.