The Falling Oak - Learning How to Die
Chapter 52: Doctors Say The Darnedest Things

Copyright© 2018 by Darian Wolfe

Sept. 17th, 2019

Hi Everyone,

I waited to make this post as I had a neurology appointment coming and I wanted to tell you about that. I had my counselor appointment and then my neurologist appointment a few hours later. It was a busy day.

My counselor says that I have Major Depressive Disorder with recurring anxiety I.E. clinical depression and panic attacks. My neurologists said that they believe all other symptoms other than the migraine and migraine symptoms(light, sound sensitivity, pain) are being caused by my subconscious mind as a result of depression and that they are referring me to an actual Psychiatrist. They did say they are no longer treating me for aphasia as it is not neurological but psychological at this point.

I don’t know how they got there as on the Night of Hell that’s how my family knew something was wrong. I was speaking all jacked up. I guess they’re saying it was medical but became psychological.

The good news is no dementia. That’s awesome. But, I get to deal with the fact I’m loony tunes. Now, where did I put my crayons?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.