The Falling Oak - Learning How to Die - Cover

The Falling Oak - Learning How to Die

Copyright© 2018 by Darian Wolfe

Chapter 33: Guess What?

Jan. 3d, 2019

Hello Everyone,

I hope everybody had a great new year. I went to bed about 8:00 p.m. to catch up on some sleep. I had my party the next morning(wink). The holidays were a lot better than I had hoped and pretty tiring. I’m grateful to have had them. One problem I’m having is that every day between 2:00 and 3:00 pm I have an anxiety attack. I guess my meds are starting to give out about then. It happens every day. I’ll have to talk to my neurologist in March and see about it. Since I know what it is it doesn’t spin up to something huge, it’s still annoying.

Over all, I’m making a lot of progress. This leads me to my next announcement. I’ve started writing fiction again. It feels good. I haven’t written fiction in eight months. I’m not sure on the publish time as I’m a little rusty and I’m using one of my early techniques to writing it.

I write a rough outline then write the first draft as a screen play then convert it to a novel format. It helps to conserve visualization power which is a little weak at the moment but getting stronger. Now, I’m not promising a full length novel by any means. I’m not promising anything other than the fact that I am working on a story that I hope to have published within the next month to six weeks. I’m thinking the story may be longer than my usual fare but I’m not sure. It doesn’t have my usual minimalist feel to it. My writing style may have changed. I guess we’ll find out together.

Cheers,

Darian

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.