Will You Still Please Me, When I'm Fifty Five
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by Pettybox

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A youthful man of 55 retires to a 55 and over community where he doesn't expect to find the sort of "bed fellows" he's accustomed too, but the price is right. But not to worry, he has the looks and the lines to go out of the community and keep his quarry about half his age. Inquiring eyes of a neighbor keep a watch on him and she has a hook the younger girls don't have, Golf. She just has to show him that she has the goods too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Sports   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

I called the Zaxbys nearby and asked for two of their Cobb Salads with grilled chicken to be delivered at 7. The guy on the phone was reluctant at first saying delivery stopped at 7. “Are you watching the Pro-Am? I asked.

“Who isn’t?’ He said, we had it on the TV’s here all day.”

“These salads are for Emmy Leslie, here’s the address. She’ll pay with her credit card and sign something for you.”

“On The level? Yes SIR, they will be there at 7 sharp.”

“Ring #22 on the entrance board, it says Emmy Davenport, her married name. The credit card will be Emmy Leslie, I promise you. We’ll buzz you in.”

The guy at the store was excited to get an autograph, I would be sure to tell Emmy, in her mood it might help. She wanted so badly to be recognized as someone who was struck down, not realizing it was just she bathing herself in self-pity that suffered her great loss. Her biggest bugaboo was that it was so unfair, losing Robert on their first day here. Yes, it was unfair and as cold as it was to say, That’s life! You have no choice but to accept it and go on. I’m glad I woke her up. Now she would be recognized for someone she was.

I contemplated walking over to the range to see how she was doing, but she would think I was smothering her. She knew her golf, her game, was her own thing. I just wanted to be sure she finished this. Her talk of running out of gas was, to me, folly. She was not in the shape of some of the better golfers on the tour, but she had great stamina. If she got into a walking or running regimen for a short time she would be fine. Actually, in my mind, I felt, if she won this, she would not try to join the tour. If she won, in her mind, what more could she do to prove herself? I really didn’t want to lose her to a pro golfers life, but I wanted her to see what she could accomplish.

After an hour I heard the cart being parked and she sprung in the door, happy as a lark.

“Oh Jakey, I got a tip on my long irons and woods that could have saved me a couple strokes today, on 10 and 18, I’m sure! He showed me how to get a lower trajectory and get more distance. Michael always tried to fix that for me, but he didn’t have the club turn right, and my back elbow tucked.” She said clapping her hands, and then she stopped and looked to me.

“Oh my God, I’m sorry! That’s the first time I’ve mentioned his name in so long.” She said stone faced.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“YOU are my life now and Michael is supposed to be gone.” She said.

“But, nothing changes the fact he was here and in your life.” I reminded her.

“Yes, . . . he was. So good in so many ways. But, he cheated and broke my heart and before he could fix it, if he could fix it, he was gone.” She said as she seemed to deflate, and then suddenly she sprung into my arms.

“You fixed my heart, my life and my game. I love you so much Jakey!”

“Oh God, do I have to be Jakey?” I said in exasperation.

“Only when you’re cute! Now what’s for dinner, I am starved!”

“How about a Zaxbys Cobb Salad?”

“Mmmmm, love one, except I am not leaving. PERIOD.”

I smiled to her and said, “They will be at the door in a few minutes, we just have to buzz in the delivery guy, and you have to give him an autograph.”

“Really, he wants an autograph?”

“Yup, that’s how we got them to deliver past normal times. An autograph and the signed credit card slip, so have your card ready for his little printer.”

She sprung into my arms again shouting, “I love you SOOOO much! You take such good care of me.”

(This was a different Emmy than from 90 minutes ago)

Overall this weekend should cure many of her mood swings. She knew she was an excellent golfer, she just wanted to prove it to me, but once done I wanted her to prove it to more than that, and she had her doubts. She was afraid that me seeing and interacting with Penty would mean she would lose me. Nothing could be further from a CHANCE of that happening. Emmy completed me. All the years I whored around with younger (legal) women had me thinking it kept me young. Emmy made me feel like a man all the time, and she never made me doubt my manhood or sex appeal. She loved me so completely and more than I ever felt before. Today she made me angrier than I’ve ever felt toward her, and that makes me even angrier, at myself. When I told her “When I get you on your knees and shoulders, my cock up your ass, I’ll make your ass so red with so many handprints you won’t be able to sit for a week. You like a red ass, well, I’ll give it to you tonight.” I knew it was punishment, even though I instantly denied that, because I would never carry it out. I would never, ever punish her to hurt her. Yes, I’ve made her ass red with handprints, but beyond a few, she asked for each and every spank I laid on her cute ass. I personally wrangled why I would threaten her beyond our playful spanks.

The buzzer rang for a person at the gate and we buzzed him in. In a few moments our bell rang and an excited Emmy went to greet the man (boy). They exchanged pleasantries, he ran her card and signed, and then she gave him her copy of the receipt as promised. She also signed a newspaper ad for the tournament with her photo on it. Emmy glowed as she brought the salads to the table.

We ate without words as she basked in it all, she was so happy.

After dinner we watched ESPN to see Pentys byline on todays action, and of course the hole-in-one was the height of the feature. She sat quietly holding a grin inside so hard, I thought she might burst.

After the feature I said “Ready for bed?”

She sprung to her feet and took my arm and pulled me to the bedroom. As she started to strip she gave me the look that I knew meant sex.

“Come on Jake, a little blowjob in the shower and then make love to me until I scream.” She said with a grin.

“I’ll give you a raincheck on the butt sex when I can afford to walk funny the next day.” She chuckled.

(It actually doesn’t cause that, but it can upset your system the next day.)

She was hungry for me as she dragged me in and sat on her legs and gave me a real oral tease, bringing me close a couple times. Then we finished washing and went right to bed pasted to each other as I rutted on her. When I told her, “I’m so close”, ready to cum, she asked for it inside and I complied. I love cumming in her, she’s so tight, she really finishes me off. We then took turns in the bathroom and we slept right up to the 8:00 alarm. Coffee and soft boiled eggs for breakfast and we were off to the course.

She and Kinsey Breslyn were the last to tee off at 11:00 am. We took our time in the morning and met Kage at the range where Emmy hit a half bucket of balls to warm up and Kage had her re-stretch to finish the second half of the bucket. He had lots of little endurance tricks. She wanted to putt, but Kage insisted she was ready.

He was a true mentor and coach who got to know her game very quickly, and with his knowledge on the course he was invaluable. He had been out on the course since the first tees to read the greens. He had a small TV to see the last holes he was going to miss live. Cup placement meant everything today and he hoped not to miss any little thing that could mean a stroke, even though she was up by 5.

Nerves played a part with both golfers to start the day, they each had bogeys on 1, 2, and 3. I knew why Emmy was nervous, her 1st tournament, and hers to lose, but, . . . . . was Kinsey worried about losing to an amateur? I’m sure with any other Pro-Am she was in, they were one day affairs before a tournament. On the 4th Emmy was off the fairway for the fourth straight hole. After hitting her tee shot she was close to breaking her club over her knee, she was steamed. Kage went over to calm her, but I saw the red face and even a bit of holding her breath like a child. I saw Kage and nodded to him and he came over and let me under the rope to say something to her as she walked down to her ball.

She came to me looking for sympathy, but all I said was “Yours to won or lose. Concentration, one hole at a time. If you don’t do your best on these holes, the walk up to 18 will mean nothing. You’re walking to victoriously 18 in your mind, you have to earn that. Let it happen, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.”

I saw her bite her lip, grit her teeth and exhale. The worry line across her forehead that showed up slowly over the 3 holes and the last tee shot, was disappearing. She had a half smile on her face as she walked up to her ball in the fairway rough. Her tee shot was only 150 yards and got no bounce and roll in the deep rough. As she approached the ball Kage had a 3 iron out for her. He had seen her project long low shots the night before after he controlled her swing. She smiled as she took the club. I overheard someone’s radio with the tournament on and the color man said something about the lie called for a 3 wood. Emmy unleashed a whistling line drive straight over the woods with a little left hook that caught the fairway and rolled and rolled. The spotter cried into his radio, “Wow 247, what a roll!”

It was still 115 yards to the cup and Kage handed her a pitching wedge. I heard him from the gallery saying, “Bite that fucking green!”

Emmy stood over the ball and seemed to talk to herself before swinging. If the pin was 115 yards, this went 125 or 130. When it hit the green she did bite it, a small round half dollar size piece of turf came up as if spit by the ball. The ball rolled up to within a foot of the cup. She poked the birdie in after a horrendous tee shot. Kinsey Breslyn shot par. Emmy up by 6.

Both ladies had birds on the 240 yard 5th. The 6th hole was 573 yards. Breslyn hit a monstrous 275 yard tee shot that hugged the hazard and afforded her a straight line to the pin. Emmy’s tee shot was almost as long, but to the far right of the fairway and had no sight of the pin from 310 yards away. While Breslyn had a real shot at birdie, Emmys second shot was as prodigious as her first but it caught a walkway and bounced way past the pin. Kinsey carded a 4, Emmy a 7, her lead cut in half.

Emmy knew right away she had tried to outdo Kinsey’s drive, instead of playing her own game and I heard Kage bawling her out for doing it. He finished by saying something he heard me say, “You know who you are!”

Instead of being mad at herself I got a good look at her as she approached the 7th tee, just 208 yards. She took out her 9 iron as Kage nodded to her. He stepped to her and said something in her ear that made her smile and look like a great revelation had been pointed out.

Her tee shot was a long lofting shot that bit just where the green met the aft rough. It rolled back, slowed by the rough behind the hole, and ended up 8 inches short of another ace. Breslyn shot par, the lead back to 4.

The 8th and 9th hole went by uneventfully as both golfers made par.

Emmy pulled a bogey 6 on the 552 yard 10th, just a putt that refused to go in, hanging on the cup, Breslyn was par. The lead was at 3.

They each shot par on 11 and they came to the 221 yard 12th. Emmy had aced this hole this year, and it should have posed no problem getting a bird, but the pin was toward the far left and back. Shooting for the pin was suicide from almost anywhere on the fairway. Emmy shot 4, a one over bogey, Kinsey Breslyn had a problem on a hole she had birdies on too, but she was par. The lead fell to 2.

The 13th was a monster 590 yard hole with water on one side and then cutting through the middle, as well as a ravine that split the fairway and a slight dogleg that you had to play carefully, there was a paved walkway that ran beside the hole the fairway shrinking to just 50 yards at one point. This hole took skill. Emmy was a monster here the day before, but she was definitely off her game a bit today, tired and feeling pressure.

As I got up near the tee I saw Emmy talking to herself, checking her past days notes before Kage came up and pointed to Kinsey who was using a 3 wood off the tee, opting to be safe and be in front of the water. She took a deep breath and barked at Kage, something I couldn’t make out. He pulled her driver out and handed it to her. Despite a little fatigue, she planned on driving over the water. She birdied the hole Saturday, but that took 2 monster 230 yard shots, (her drive and a 2 wood) and a masterful 9 iron to get on the green. Kinsey had screwed up her second shot Saturday and ended up in the ravine. She seemed determined to redeem herself today.

Kinsey drove just as she hoped, about 150 yards to the short side of the water. She watched Emmy drive well over the water at least 230 yards, maybe more with the roll. As they moved their way down Emmy went left to pass the water and go over the little bridge. Kinsey and her people headed right to the short side of the water. I lagged back a bit to get a good look at her second shot. She was arguing, or maybe just disagreeing with her caddie, Robin Bifert, a former tour golfer who lost some toes in a frostbite incident while hiking in Montana. He was her caddie, mentor, instructor, and by all rumors and accounts, her lover. She was quite animated in her words to him but it was obvious she was furious. I heard her last words in the exchange as she stormed off ahead, “She’s not fading!” was what I made out. I suppose Bifert had been telling her that Emmy would fade, her age and the 72 holes taking its toll.

I hurried down the walkway to see her shot while Emmy waited. Kinsey slammed a 2 wood just over 200 yards to the middle of the second fairway and close the rough around it. She had 200 yards to the pin.

This was where it got tricky for Emmy, she needed at least 200 yards to clear the ravine, but she also needed to be deadeye straight to avoid rough and trees on both sides and the asphalt walkway to boot on the left. THIS was the reason Kage had her working her 2 and 3 woods yesterday afternoon. Emmy hit a low laser 2 wood about 220 yards, by the spotter, that landed in one of two small fairway patches in a sea of rough. If she walked the ball there, she wouldn’t have put it in a better place. She was 100 yards from the pin, maybe a bit less, the cup had been placed near the front right on the green, just off a small slope.

I watched Kinsey jaw at Bifert her entire walk to her ball, Emmy had gotten under her skin. Kinsey had little to complain about after her 3rd shot, a 7 iron that landed at the top of the green, bit hard and rolled down to the left side, avoiding the slope, for a straight putt to the pin. Birdie or par were well within her grasp, and this was the hole where she could not lose a stroke on if she had any chance of catching Emmy.

Emmy used a pitching wedge to make her 100 yards and she left it a little short landing in a little rough outside the green. It was only 8 yards to the pin, but a putter was out of the question. Meanwhile on Kinsey Breslyn 4th shot, a perfect straight putt to the cup, she walked away with a big smile as she hugged her caddie/mentor. She was pretty sure she picked up a stroke.

Emmy pitched to the cup, but it rolled past and came back to rest 3 inches from the hole. She had the par, but Breslyn had bested her here. She trailed Emmy by only 1 stroke.

On the 14th both women had par, but Kinsey had missed a fairly easy birdie putt that would have tied them. Maybe pressure was getting to her.

The 15th was where Emmy had her tournament ace and she felt confident watching Kinsey tee off with an 8 iron. She was pin high on the green, her ball bit and sent her back to the front edge of the green. Emmy’s 9 iron was long enough, but wide right in the sand trap. Where missing the water here is your first challenge, the trap was easy to take. She watched Kinsey putt her ball right into the cup. She thrust her arm in the air assured of a tie as Emmy walked around the trap and Kage pointed to spots and Emmy nodded. She took a sand wedge in, took three practice swings, walked to the front edge of the trap, went to the ball and lofted a sandy array of which her ball emerged and landed 1 foot in front of the hole, and, miraculously, bounced in. Still one stroke ahead. If anything, Emmy had luck on her side.

The final three holes were all medium range holes, 379, 385, and 470 yards, respectively. Each Hole required great drives, usually reserved for men, but both ladies were long hitters, and the fairways here were rock hard so bounce and roll were great advantages. You just had to be straight. 16 and 17 proved to be no trouble for either, both not taking any risky shots, and both had par on each.

The 18th hole was Emmys hole to win or lose the tournament. Should they tie, the playoff holes were going to be 10 and 18, both in close proximity to the clubhouse.

On the 18th, Kinsey drove 185 yards to a safe spot in the first fairway rough, to leave her in perfect line with the pin, 300 yards away. Emmy on the other hand, had a monster drive that bounced on some exposed shale in the rough and jetted her ball forward to a rough lie, but 250 yards out. Her lie was good except it was on shale, it meant she had to pick it clean. Kinsey’s 2nd shot was strong, 200 yards, just in front of a sand trap but only 95 yards off the pin. With Emmy’s 2nd stroke she picked the ball from the shale cleanly with a 3 wood and got a lot of roll on the sunbeaten fairway. It hit a divot and shot sharply to the right. It came to rest in the rough beside the green, pin high, just in front of the ropes. Spectators actually had to back away to let it stop freely, as they had pushed ahead. I heard the spotter yell “53 yards” into his communicator. Emmy had two long drives, but each suffered from unlucky landings and uncontrolled consequences. Kinsey had two long drives as well, but sat in much better position for par.

I saw Kage walking her clubs up while talking to her in quite animated fashion. I could almost tell from his arm movements and point toward Kinsey, what he was saying. Basically, she only had to match strokes to win.

While Kinsey lined up her shot, deciding which club to use, Emmy was concerned about her lie. If it was deep in the grass it meant a great loss of accuracy for a wedge shot, the back spin would be affected greatly. If it were on top of thicker grass, she may be able to pitch to the green.

Officials were already scurrying to Emmy’s ball to protect it and be sure it was in bounds. Kinsey Breslyn had already got her 9 iron from her caddie as he was pointing out things that might concern her loft and shot to the green. She waited for Emmy to settle with the officials. It was decided the ball was in bounds and hadn’t been disturbed. Emmy liked the way it sat, on top of a tuft of stiff, weedy, grass.

She paused for a few moments as Kinsey lined up her 9 iron and swung. She lofted a high shot that would land at the back of the green, probably 15 or 20 yards further than she wanted, but it bit hard and back spun down the slope of the green and rolled with the slope towards the hole. It came within a foot, or less, from the cup. Par was hers.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.