Will You Still Please Me, When I'm Fifty Five - Cover

Will You Still Please Me, When I'm Fifty Five

Copyright© 2018 by Pettybox

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A youthful man of 55 retires to a 55 and over community where he doesn't expect to find the sort of "bed fellows" he's accustomed too, but the price is right. But not to worry, he has the looks and the lines to go out of the community and keep his quarry about half his age. Inquiring eyes of a neighbor keep a watch on him and she has a hook the younger girls don't have, Golf. She just has to show him that she has the goods too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Sports   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Her words were echoing over and over in my mind when I realized it was Emmy shaking me from my deep sleep.

“Jakey, my Jakey! What ARE you dreaming? You’re hard enough to drive nails and pushing it in my back!”

I considered telling the truth at first but quickly came to my senses.

“Oh God Emmy, I was dreaming of our first time together, how sexy you were!” I feigned as I pulled her to me.

“I wish it were my name you called out.”

“Whose name was it?” I asked hoping I didn’t have to come clean.

“You said “fart, or phard” a couple times. You tried to rut on me. Was it a sex dream?”

“I don’t know, I just know it all felt good.” I said hoping it would suffice.

“Wow!” She said, “That’s the last time I let you go to bed horny. Go to sleep, take care of that thing.”

My erection was already subsiding and only I knew my underwear was rife with pre-cum, but I did fall away again easily not to dream the rest of the night.

When I woke Emmy was already up and around, I’m sure, worried about the interview, but I was confident that Penty would have her at ease quickly. It was her nature and the vibe she sent. It was the reason she got any man she wanted, but she never pursued the men that satisfied her, as if always searching for something a bit better.

Emmy came breezing through the room, naked, as always, as I got the cobwebs out.

“Good morning sleepyhead. God, I’ve never been so nervous over anything. I can’t wait until it’s over. You’re going to have to love me up really good after we’re done.”

“Emmy, you know when you get all frazzled those lines in your forehead come out. You don’t want to look, excuse the expression, “your age”, for the interview. Just calm down. Come here.” I asked her.

She came over and sat on the bed beside me and I spoke to her in soft calming tones.

“Emmy, you know you make me happier than any other woman EVER did. We make the sweetest love and NOTHING will ever change that. Just you sitting here close to me has me growing the same problem that woke you last night.” I said as I pushed the sheet down to let my cock spring up, although she hadn’t turned to see yet.

I began to stoke myself causing her to turn her head and see.

“Jake, I don’t have time for that, I’m trying to get ready!” She said uncharacteristically turning away, knowing she could not resist.

“Emmy, we have plenty of time and all you have to do is watch. Watch while I stroke and think of you, how beautiful you are, how happy you make me, how we make love.”

“You can be so dirty.” She said smiling back to me as she began to watch intently.

“ME? I can be dirty? Who came back in this room and took off her clothes and beckoned me in to suck this same cock to start this whole love affair? THAT was dirty, and the reason why I began to fall in love with you. We were just horny then, but we began to see lots of reasons why we should be together, didn’t we?”

She blushed, never taking her eyes off my stiffie.

“We did, we lusted after each other never wanting to admit it, I had just enough champagne that day to be so bold. I was pretty sure I found the man to fulfill me, I just had to convince him I was as desirable as the young girls he was chasing.”

“One look at your body and I was convinced, but we had a lot more going than sexual lust.” I said low and soft as I began to get closer to cumming.

“We did, but that hot cock made me so happy, so many times, it just sewed everything else up.” She said staring now as my hand stroked it up and down while clear droplets began to appear from the little slit on the tip.

“Do you want a shot of my love to give you the confidence to meet up with my old lover. She can look at you and think she can have me, but we both know she can’t and you have proof in your belly, that I’m a part of you.” I said quietly and confidently.

“God Jake, I do, are you close?”

“Your sweet mouth will do the trick.”

She bent anxiously and looked at me with the confident innocence I had fallen in love with so many times before. She closed her eyes and took the head in her mouth as I spouted the load I had churned up in my dream. Only I knew that if Penty thought she could win me back for any reason, she would never know Emmy had the cum I cooked dreaming of her in her belly. Penty may have been hot and an incredible lover, but she just wasn’t Emmy.

Emmy nursed and ate all the love I made in my dream, and that morning she seemed to have a bodily “exhale” once she gave up her lip hold of my cock.

“That was so good, and I know now, and always have, that you love me as much as I love you and nothing will change that. I’ve been silly. You are my dream and I know it’s real.” Emmy said with a confident smile as she got up to start dressing.

“I’m going to wear something as if I’m going to the course, that seems appropriate.” She said as I nodded and headed toward the shower.

“I’d love to cancel and get in there with you, but I’m determined to do this right. I always thought I could have joined the tour, but love was more important. Knowing I’m noticed and can take part in this tournament isn’t a career, but it does make me feel pride in what I’ve worked so hard for to make my game better.” Emmy said making me think she finally was grasping the importance of her invitation to the Women’s Orange Theory Fitness Classic 72 Hole Individual Pro-Am of Florida at Thousand Oaks.

“Maybe you can join the tour.” I said just as I got ready to step in the water flow.

“The Senior Women’s Tour?” She asked.

“You know you can play with the best of them.” I said as I closed the shower door.

I started to wash as I saw her moving towards me through the foggy glass.

“I can play with the best of them, but for 72 holes over 4 days, my mind is willing, but that’s a huge nut for me physically. The pros have done it for years. I’m confident to make the cut at this, but the last two days will be a burden.” She said standing on the other side of the glass.

I put my hand flat against the glass saying “I’ll be by your side every second Emmy and will do whatever I can to keep you strong.”

She placed her hand over mine, and though the glass was between us we both felt the connection as she said, “I know, it’s the only reason I’ve accepted the challenge.”

“You’ll do well, they will KNOW who you are.”

“Only because I have you.” She said as she walked back to finish dressing.

I finished my shower and when I came out to the living room she stood there looking at herself in the full-length mirror on the partition.

“You look good enough for an ad for your own line of golf clothes. Smart and sexy, but a determined pro inside.” I said as she turned to admire her profile.

“I feel that. Remember Nancy Lopez, when she was young? She was always dressed so sexy for the links, and she wasn’t especially pretty, she just carried herself so well. All women golfers wanted to be her. That was 40 years ago and I look better now than she did then. As long as I strike the ball well, I may pull this off for an old gal.” She said with a determined tone.

“The tournament, or the interview?” I asked with a smirk.

“BOTH!” She said. “As sexy as she might be, plus knowing she’s had you, she’ll know I can have you every night and that we’re in love. As far as the game goes, you know I can par this course on my worst days. If I can be under after 36, it’s mine to win or lose, I feel that.”

“What if some hot shot breaks out to 4 or 5 under?” I asked to balance her ego.

“I’ll just step up my game.” She said as I saw a TV truck park out front.

“She’s here already!” She said nervously.

“She’ll need a few minutes to set up lights and show her cameraman angles she wants. As good as you look, she’ll make you look better.” I assured her.

“She won’t try to make me look . . . . .”

“Old? NO! She’s on your side. She’ll want to show that age makes no difference if the skill is there. I KNOW her. Get out of your head that she wants to win me back. She never had me as far as relationship goes. We are friends that had sex a few times and have endured as friends since. If I were to make a move on her, I would be shot down, no doubt in my mind.”

The knock came to the door and I answered, inviting Penty and her 2-man crew in. Penty let them walk by with their lights and boom. She then extended her hand to me.

“Jake, so good to see you. You look well!”

“Once the crew sets up I’ll have them leave for our pre-interview. That’s personal and no one’s business but ours.” She said with a big smile as she turned and saw Emmy.

“There you are, I’ve heard so much about you!” She said as she extended her hand to Emmy and pulled her in for a hug.

She stepped back and paused as the lights, camera, and mic boom were set. The technicians went straight out the door to await their recall, closing the door behind them.

“Doing a positive story on a woman athlete always makes me happy, but doing one on a woman who is so far ahead of the curve in talent, poise, and determination, I am honored to be able to sit and talk with you. When I saw your age, I thought this was a stunt, but after talking with those around the clubhouse, no one talks of a golfer who is “good for their age”, they only talk of your prowess and skill. I am so happy for you.” Penty said as she turned to me.

“And . . . . . you won the heart of one of the kindest gentlemen I know who has been a godsend to me since I started covering golf. I was a neophyte who talked her way into covering a tournament for Mumbai TV, with our top golfer. Jake helped me understand so much of the sport with an Americans point of reference, so much so I was hired here and he made me feel so welcome. Now I’ve done national bylines and features after I was afraid my looks would open doors for a lot of fluff.” She said turning to both of us.

“Obviously being pretty has no part for YOUR success and the doors that have been opened for you, you are such a talented player. Your beauty is your bonus. The camera is going to LOVE you.” Penty told her.

“Oh please, I’m old and I’m worried I won’t be able to stay up with the younger players over all rounds.”

“Emmy, I won’t hear of that talk, that attitude. You’re going to give these gals a run for their money. You are woman and I hear you roar. Yes, most of the women on this tour are 25 to 40, but not many of them would be able to keep up with Jake here, outside the course. Knowing his honesty, I’m sure he made full disclosure about our short little affair. He’s a masterful lover and I know by looking at you that you’re a fulfilled woman and he’s taken good care of you. Women half your age would not be able to keep up with him. I don’t say this to embarrass you or falsely build you up. Be all that you can be, as they say. If you focus and keep your eye on the prize you can win this, and if you don’t, you’ll at least know you made every possible effort. I’m very sure that every woman in this tournament is going to know you were here, you’ll make such an impression. I’m so sorry if I’ve made you blush or embarrass, but it’s all a part of full disclosure of how I feel, and what I took away from knowing Jake professionally and intimately. Are we square on that? I have no interest in Jake beyond golf and friendship.”

“He’s made it clear that I have nothing to worry about and I thank you for your more than frank assessment of our situation.” Emmy said blushing.

“I’ll let my crew back in.” She said moving to the door and showing them in.

Once they nodded they were ready she asked for the microphone to go live and she

looked right into the camera lens. “This the beginning of the interview, you will have full right to see the finished edit and approve it.”

“I am here with a lady amateur golfer M.E. Davenport, better known as Emmy. She . . .”

“Please, can you restart?” Emmy interrupted. “I’ve entered the tournament as Emmy Leslie, my maiden name. I would rather not get into all the circumstance of why I’ve been away from the game so long.”

“Can I say uh . . .Emmy Leslie who is the widow of Robert Davenport who retired with Emmy to this golf community only to pass shortly after their move.”

“OK, I guess that’s fair.” Emmy nodded

“Take 2, and 3-2-1.....” “I am here with a lady amateur golfer M.E. Leslie, better known as Emmy. In 10 days she will represent Thousand Oaks Golf Course as their representative in the Women’s Orange Theory Fitness Classic 72 Hole Individual Pro-Am of Florida. Emmy Leslie who is the widow of Robert Davenport who retired with Emmy to this golf community only to pass shortly after their move. That was over 4 years ago and during all of that time she has kept up her considerable golf skills and recently started playing for pleasure and leisure and made quite a name for herself here at Wyndtree at Thousand Oaks with her consistent scores and 2 aces, and if I may add, all from the Men’s Tees.” Penty started as the camera panned to Emmy.

Without a cue Emmy spoke up, “We golfed together, my then husband and I. I wanted to be with him, why would I use a different tee? I started golfing when I was 9 and played the men’s tees since I was 18. How was I going to meet handsome golfers driving from another tee?”

Penty saw right away that this was going to be an easy interview. Emmy seemed a natural in front of the camera despite her previous trepidation.

The interview went on without a hitch making a human interest story into a real feature on a golfer who had a real chance to impress. Just before the interview ended Penty took Emmys hand to shake and asked, “Is there one regret about all of this, exposing your life, opening yourself up to public scrutiny.”

“If I finish in the money, I’ll no longer be an amateur and have to call myself a pro.” Emmy said, blushing

“Well, just competing at your level, surely you’ll be in the Top 50, you lose your amateur status.” Penty reminded her.

“In the minds of the LPGA, but to me, I’ll still be an amateur who only played for a round of drinks.” Emmy said, still blushing.

“Ummm, a last question. If you finish in the money and have a sponsor step up to finance you, would your join the tour?”

Emmy paused and appeared to be in deep thought and then she smiled. “That’s something my partner Jake and I would have to discuss. He’s my reason for everything I do. I love him.”

Penty looked to her camera and sound men and slashed her fingers under her chin.

“That’s it, cut! If I sat and tried to write a better closing line for this piece, I could do no better!”

“Oh? . . . Why thank you!” Emmy said stuttering and nervously laughing at the same time. “It’s just . . . . we are . . . . . . WE!”

Penty smiled and hugged her once again, “That’s very sweet and honest, you are both lucky people. I envy you in many ways. Best of luck in the tournament. If you finish where you’re proud and happy, I would love to do a follow up interview, but that is up to you.”

Penty quickly packed up and left with a promise of showing them the final product before it aired.

We spoke little of anything else but golf in the 9 days leading up to the Women’s Orange Theory Fitness Classic 72 Hole Individual Pro-Am of Florida. We practiced every day but 3, and walked every day. The 3 days we didn’t practice, we played. First on Innisbrook and then back to Thousand Oaks for 2 rounds. She shot 73, 2 over par, on the black at Innisbrook, I shot an 83. I was overjoyed at my score there, but she was spectacular, especially playing this course for just the 2nd time. We went back to Thousand Oaks our other day and she shot a 70, 2 under. I was keeping up with her score-wise until the 552 yard 10th hole. She carded an incredible birdie, and I, a dismal 7. I ended up 75. She held up fine on both courses walking with a caddie, like she would in the tournament. I had thought I would do a lot of coaching for her to build stamina, she just seemed determined and ready. She spent a lot of spare time on the treadmill over the years and she was ready. I was never impressed with treadmills for walking, they didn’t seem to offer the same exercise as real street and trail hoofing.

Where I always scored well at Thousand Oaks, where I played often, and could play it in the dark, Emmy could go to Innisbrook and play her same game. We had found a recommended caddie, known as Kage, who knew the ins and outs that schooled her on the course, but the way she adapted her game showed me even more than I thought her capable. This same caddie reminded us that he knew Thousand Oaks as well and would love to work the Women’s Orange Theory Fitness Classic 72 Hole Individual Pro-Am with her. We had always assumed I would caddie for her those four rounds, but on the way home from Innisbrook she turned in her seat as I drove and I knew she had serious words for me.

“Don’t be mad, but I think Kage might better suit me at Thousand Oaks.”

I started to defend my situation, but she stopped me quickly as I raised my hand to make a point.

“Don’t Jake! He knows the slopes, the trees, the roll, you heard him at Innisbrook. It wasn’t a coincidence he was available today. Willy Crenshaw (pro-emeritus) from Thousand called me last week and convinced me to try him. I know you know the course and know how to play it as well as anyone, but he knows how to score well. You heard him today, pointing out things that, in the past, I only wish I knew after I make some shots. Willy thinks you may be too close to me to be objective, no matter what. I think he’s right Jake.” She said in a conciliatory tone.

“Are you sure?” I asked, knowing she already made her decision.

“Number one, he’s in shape to carry for me, he won’t let emotions play in decisions. Thousand Oaks will pay his fee, he gets $1000 a week. if I make the 36 hole cut. He’ll get 10% of my winnings. Otherwise, today he auditioned for free. He wants to do it, Willy sort of convinced him I could finish money. When he told me, he knew Thousand Oaks, that was the sign to me that he thought he could help me.”

I hadn’t been looking forward to the rigorous 4 days of carrying clubs and keeping an eye on her game, but of course, I wanted to do it. Now that burden had been lifted from me and I could enjoy her run. Kage joined us for our last 2 practice sessions and he caddied for us on Tuesday, 2 days before the Thursday tee-up for the Women’s Orange Theory Fitness Classic 72 Hole Individual Pro-Am.

I sort of wondered if having to walk the courses over those few days would take a toll, but on that Tuesday before the Thursday start when we played Thousand Oaks, with Kage as her caddie, she showed her mettle. She carded a 67. She birdied all 4 par 3’s and the 590 yard 13th. She was going into the tournament confident and at the top of her game.

She was paired with a low qualifier and was one of the first 20 tee-ers on Thursday. She teed off at 8:37 on the 416 yard 1st hole and pocketed a par while her tee-mate put up a bogey 5. And the morning continued like that.

She was par, an even 36 after 9. She was off the fairway twice, but got advice from Kage to rebound from both mistakes. I know she chalked both up to nerves. I decided to not make myself so obvious and let her be herself. Whether that had anything to do with it, but she had 4 straight birdies, including the 10th and 13th, both over 550 yards. She was on the Ladies tees for the first time on the course and whether that made a difference, I don’t know. Her birdie on 12 was 18 inches from an Ace. I was almost glad she missed that, it might have thrown her off. On holes 14 thru 18 she was par, birdie, par, birdie, eagle, and bogie on 18 with a putt that just would not fall. It sat on the edge of the cup and she waited for it to fall for an extra 15 seconds but to no avail. Still, she shot a 65 and tied for the lead with the favorite, Kinsey Breslyn, the point leader for the Amazon Cup. When Emmy came off the course she was far and away the leader but, Breslyn knew her work was cut out for her for the day and played well.

Before she went in to shower, Kage had her on the range to hit a bucket and hear some criticism of her swing. She thought she had no peers when it came to her drives and taking flack on a flaw would normally set her off, but she knew the mistakes she had made on the front and lost at least 2 strokes from bad drives off the fairway. Her competitiveness was something I never saw in her. She had drive and concentration that not many could match.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.