Will You Still Please Me, When I'm Fifty Five - Cover

Will You Still Please Me, When I'm Fifty Five

Copyright© 2018 by Pettybox

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A youthful man of 55 retires to a 55 and over community where he doesn't expect to find the sort of "bed fellows" he's accustomed too, but the price is right. But not to worry, he has the looks and the lines to go out of the community and keep his quarry about half his age. Inquiring eyes of a neighbor keep a watch on him and she has a hook the younger girls don't have, Golf. She just has to show him that she has the goods too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Sports   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Amazingly I didn’t miss my running around and skirt chasing. I’ve thought I was in love before but the feeling never lasted and I wanted more. However, with Emmy it continued to deepen and I was as satisfied as ever. We didn’t make love every day, but it was close. It was hard (another pun) not being interested with her naked in the house. I usually wore boxer briefs around the house, like I always did in the past, but I wore t-shirts half the time then, now just the skivvies. Our relationship was intellectual, sexual, and athletic. While some may not consider golf to be too athletic, the strength and metal tenacity was not for the weak. We used a cart, but most times one of us was walking to the short ball while the other rode to the long, other days we switched it up. Both our bags were on EZ-Wheeling caddies so it wasn’t like we carried clubs. Emmy was such a serious golfer that when she would get playful on the course, it was just so sexy.

Once I hooked a ball deep in the woods and swore while I trudged to look for it, I was about to give up as she was helping and slowing our game, even though the course was barely crowded. She yelled “I found your lie” and when I went to her she was bent over by a tree, no underwear, with 2 fingers in her pussy. I needed little encouragement to get started, but she turned and squat down and took me out and got me hard before she turned and bent again to get fucked. We came out of the woods smiling and when I took the drop she told me I took 68 strokes, but would only charge me 4. That’s just an example of her playfulness that she constantly brought to our relationship.

I never have to worry about the “I’ve got a headache” syndrome. So far, she has been game for sex any time I suggested or even hinted at it. However, I’ve rarely had to do that, she is the instigator most times. Any thought of getting bored with each other, the sex and lovemaking, is not even on the horizon. We can be home reading, cooking, watching TV, or doing some menial task as balancing a checkbook, and she might give me a look, reach and grab my junk, and we’re off to the races. Out, we may be grocery shopping or looking at a potential purchase in a department store and she might press up to me and say, as if I were a stranger she wanted to pick up “You have the sexiest body and I’m not sure I can resist sucking and fucking you right here.” I’ll turn to respond and she will be sashaying her cute ass out of the store, knowing I’m going to follow. If it’s at night we may satisfy our lusts in the car in the corner of a parking lot or deserted area, during the day we may not be as brave and go right home although a daring parking lot blowjob in the car in always a possibility. At first, we were at each other every day, but now that our love is at a constant simmer, we may go a day or two without, but we are still always together.

I’ve wondered if all we are about is golf, sex and making love, but there is so much more to us than any of those activities. I’ve never thought that doing ANYTHING together could be a satisfying task, as you see in the great love stories portrayed in movies or books, but it is. House chores, cooking, cleaning, listening to music, they are all special together.

I have worried that once either of us began to show some of the ravages of age if we would lose interest, but that doesn’t seem possible. She always looks so appealing to me, but the fact she is who she is makes me complete, and that is so hard to put into words. When I see her in yoga pants that cling to every contour and fold of her body I can’t help but stare and get excited, even though I know what is underneath so well and intimately. She always presents herself so proudly, so exquisitely, I just hope she sees me the same way, and she must by the expressions on her face when I come into a room, get home from being out, or even step out of the shower. I know why no one can accurately describe what love is, because it is different for everyone.

I remember a night recently we got to bed early after working in the yard all day. We had just finished showers and were plain pooped. She rolled to my side of the bed and ran her hands through my chest hairs telling me how happy she was we had finished everything and we didn’t have to cut into our usual golf plans. Then after a long pause she started talking about us.

“Have I ever told you how much you make me happy? You make me think of my horny wild days and the time I was so in love with Robert, before he cheated on me and ruined that special feeling. This is hard to explain, but you’re both of those rolled into one. Well, except in those wild horny days I looked at all men, wanted most of them, and had the ones I went after. I still look at men, but you are the only one I want. Back in the day when I had a guy lined up and we began playing, as soon as his pants were down or open and his cock came out, it was in my mouth. I loved to suck and tease and get it ready for my pussy. I used to feel some guilt afterwards about being so wanton, so addicted to it, but it never stopped me. I was a whore and had a good time being one. Suddenly Robert happened and after I took him home the first time, I was never with another man until you. You make me feel wanton and wanting all the time, but the warmth of devotion and love we give to each other is euphoric, and I know I can trust you.”

I put my hand over hers and held it, telling her I was much the same way, except that deep love she knew twice, was just with her. She rose up and laid her head into the crux of my arm and chest and pushed the covers down.

“Do you want to push your jammies down to see if I get that rush again?” She asked. (I really don’t wear pajamas, just a light cotton short)

“I don’t know, it’s pretty dark, you might not see it.” I wisecracked.

“Try me.” She exhaled impatiently.

I pushed my shorts down and it popped up a little, I was getting excited by her talk. She reached down and fondled me until I was hard, more rigid than anything, and asked, “Do YOU feel the rush I’m feeling?”

“I can’t wait for your mouth.” I said impatiently

“I’ll finish you that way if you get your fingers in my pussy and make my clit buzz. I’m too tired to fuck but would love to taste your cum and cum for you too.” She said in her typical fashion, quick to please and be pleased.

So now we have lived as a couple in two homes for 11 months now. We still golf together twice a week, spend a day at the driving range and usually the practice green. I go off to meet with The Foursome every Sunday and many times for 9 on a Wednesday or Friday, and Emmy is off with her Fabulous Fifties Femmes Wednesday one week and Friday the next. So. our routine changed little in thoe months, Mondays on the range, 18 holes on Tuesday, Wednesdays when we’re both home, not with our golf groups, we go to lunch and take a drive, Thursdays is 18 together, Fridays if we aren’t with our golf groups we’ll hit the range, or maybe spend most of the day in bed catching up on newspapers, reading, and pleasing each other. Saturdays are early rising, grocery shopping, car washing, and tending to our homes with maintenance, cleaning, and general sprucing up. Sundays we start all over again, and while I golf with The Foursome she pampers herself at a spa keeping her wondrous face and body looking fresh and young for me. But I tell you if she were to start showing her true age it would make no difference to me, she is so beautiful inside and I love her so.

One day recently she poured our morning coffee and sat on her legs, like a teenager, just kitty corner to me and leaned up on her elbows, getting within 6 inches of my face.

“Do you know what anniversary this is?” She asked.

I scoured my memory and came up blank, shaking my head and looking inquisitively into her eyes.

“Two years ago, this day, I gave in to my hunger for you and gave you my mouth and body.” She said with a smile that told me how pleased she was.

“Any regrets?” I asked facetiously.

“Not one.” She said soberly before leaning up and kissing me.

I laughed out loud I was so happy for me, for her and for us. My Emmy had seemed to get younger, more confident, and even more horny over our time together. She was at a particular plateau in her golfing life, having recorded two aces at Thousand Oaks in a 10-day period. She aced the 195 yards 15th (her 2nd at that hole) and then 9 days later the 214 yard 12th. At the 19th hole bar where we bought the traditional post-ace round I had let our score card get passed around and was asked about the ace on 15 before. I dug the scorecard from our tee bag and before we knew it both cards were posted on the Club bulletin board AND web site. Somewhat to her chagrin, she had become a celebrity on the course. That exploded into an invite to participate in the nationally televised Women’s Orange Theory Fitness Classic 72 Hole Individual Pro-Am of Florida at Thousand Oaks. If you read the small print it was the Women’s Orange Theory Fitness and Associated Women Entrepreneurs of Florida Classic 72 Hole Individual Pro-Am of Florida at Thousand Oaks. Obviously Orange Theory Fitness was the big name with over 1000 locations, but other women entrepreneurs would have sponsored tee’s and greens.

The invitation came from Willy Crenshaw the course pro-emeritus who oversaw daily operation of the course itself. The best women golfers in the world would be there, 150 pros and amateurs and Thousand Oaks, as host, could have one representative. Their choice had declined and canceled for health issues and nominated Emmy as her replacement. This was to be a different type Pro-Am, a full 72 hole tournament with no team scores, fully sanctioned by the LPGA. Women owned businesses sponsored it because there were so many great female amateurs in golfer friendly Florida that needed to be recognized. The Pro winners share was $800,000, high amateur bagged $100,000, understanding that entry in the tournament with Top 25 prizes and $750 prizes down to Top 50, you would no longer be an amateur, even though you just earned amateur minimum. All amateurs who failed to make the 36 hole cut remained amateur.

A local TV station, where my friend Penty Posse was assigned the story, came by wanting to interview Emmy for a sports feature. I had to make full disclosure to Emmy about my relationship with Penty that I had avoided earlier. Penty still used me as a source, but our interviews had always been by phone, or in a public place with lots of people around since Emmy and became exclusive.

On the evening before Penty and her cameraman were to come over I approached Emmy while she was brushing out her hair at her vanity.

“You know Penty and I have worked together before.” I began.

“Yes, I was there a couple times when she called you about local courses and that.” She said as she primped.

“She and I have worked together in a lot of other ways too.” I admitted.

Emmy stopped and dropped her hands to her side.

“I’m going to be interviewed by a woman you screwed around with, one that’s tasted you, fucked you, and probably loved you?”

“I wasn’t hiding it, it just never came up in the situations where I’ve encountered her since. It’s always been over the phone, or text. She NEVER had deep feelings for me, it was just recreational sex. She couldn’t exercise her sexual wants and desires freely in her country and came here not only for her career, but for her freedom to fulfill her desires. She met me early on and we spent more than a few nights together, but once I told I wasn’t available that way any longer, she had no problem and has not attempted to see me that way again”

“So much for full disclosure.” She said snidely.

“Emmy, I never asked for your history and have only told you about girls you asked about, or we encountered socially. Penty never came up.”

“Seeing her on TV a few times it crossed my mind, but, truthfully I thought she was out of your league, she looks like a Miss America type.”

“Not to toot my own horn, but NO woman is out of my league. I was an equal opportunity debaucher.” I joked.

Emmy was hurt that another woman had come up and I was, again, so cavalier about it and other affairs. She continued her primping while she asked questions.

“How did you start up?”

“I worked the course as a spotter for a PGA event and happened to be following the Mumbai golfer she had come here to cover. She took an interest because I had the “Disto” for the PGA, a tool that measures distance. I would report back to the broadcast team how far shots went, and distance to the pin.” I explained.

“We exchanged smiles in our little entourage of 4 as we moved inconspicuously in the crowd and then she tripped and fell. I went to help her up, it was on a slope, and as I pulled her up a button on her blouse opened and I was looking right down her shirt as I pulled her erect. She caught me and quickly adjusted herself, but she continued her little smiles and winks. On one particular long drive she watched me aim the Disto and she asked “Can you tell me how long it is?” With a shit-eating grin I told her I could show her. She realized her double-entendre and snickered back emphatically, “How far his shot went.”

“I told her I could do that too and gave her the information. She stayed close to me the rest of the day and one thing led to another. Her little looks and smiles had me excited and it showed and she started brushing her hand, hip, and ass on it when it was discrete to do so.”

“You went to her home and fucked her?” Emmy asked.

“No, we did it in her TV van and then back at my place.”

“You took her to your home?”

“Yes, she was there for the next 3 nights, she was insatiable. In the morning, she was always gone, but at my door the next night after her sports report. I thought I might have to throw her out, getting too attached, but she had to travel Augusta and I didn’t see her for a month before she called me, and we got together a few times before you and I got serious.”

Emmy turned to me and put her hands to my face bringing my lips close for a kiss and then she whispered softly. “Do you miss her at all? Did she suck your dick so well you can’t forget her?”

“Emmy! You KNOW you’re all I want!”

“I also know I can’t compete with a beauty queen.” She spat out.

“Yes, you can, because I love you. She was just a fuck, that’s all, a good time for each other.”

Emmy pouted for a moment and looked me square. “Did you fuck HER ass?”

“Why is THAT so important?” I asked, getting pissed off.

“It defines depth of intimacy. She trusted you, tried to open and expand the relationship.” She spat back.

“If that was the case, I didn’t bite. But, it wasn’t the case, she just liked sex, loved to fuck and I was available. Geez Emmy, I thought we knew each other better. I have no interest in her and you shouldn’t feel so intimidated.”

“So, you DID!” She declared.

“DID WHAT?” I demanded thinking this disagreement was over.

“Fuck her in her ass.” She said calmly.

“Although it’s none of your business, yes I did. Now, can we end this?” I said standing from beside her vanity bench and heading to the parlor.

She turned and stood coming to me saying, “None of my business? A woman who had you in the most intimate way is going to be in the same room with me asking me questions about my game and most certainly my relationship with you. I should know that you’ve been inside her 3 ways and that she is going to think of that when she looks at you.”

“I’ll leave the house when they come. There’s no reason for me to be in the room for this.” I told her, thinking it might make her more comfortable.

“NO! I want you here so she can see we are together, and happy.”

I shook my head in derision. “You’re being ridiculous. You don’t understand. She never thought she and I were together, or a couple. Men think she is unapproachable with those who try usually succeeding. I was my usual flirty self with her and she did all the legwork to pick me up, make it happen. She’s gun-shy because in her country, sexual pleasure is almost illegal for unmarried women. In her mind I made the first move and then she paved the way for me. After coming by a couple nights in a row, I didn’t hear from her for weeks until she needed a source for a golf story. Afterwards she left, never spent another night, after those first few, and we remained friends since. When she called me about you? It’s the first time, as far as I know, that she has tried to contact me in a year or more.”

“Suppose she asked me about you?”

“Just answer her questions.”

“Why don’t you want to be here?” She wondered.

“ I do want to be here, but it’s going to make you crazy and we’ve been so good for so long, I don’t want to give you any reasons to doubt me. I love you Emmy.”

She seemed to melt and look at me softly. “I don’t doubt you, I’m just paranoid about other women.”

“Emmy, you know how easily I could have another woman, and I don’t try. YOU are all I want AND need. Get that through your head.”

Emmy looked away and as if she had been shocked and she put her hand to her head exclaiming “How can I be so stupid to doubt you!!”

She jumped in my arms and we embraced.

“I’m so sorry Jakey. You make me so happy that at times I guess I can’t believe it. I lived my last years with Robert always wondering, I KNOW we’re OK.”

“I’ll never cheat, if ANYTHING was ever up, you will be the first to know. I would never deceive you.” I assured her.

“Even when old and too undesirable?”

“EMMY, we make love almost every day. Can you imagine my wanting you one day and wouldn’t the next calling you undesirable?”

“No, I believe you’ll always want me. You make me so happy, so complete. I just want to make sure I never share you, lose you. It’s why I do everything for you.”

“ . . and I for you. I love making you happy, fulfilling you.”

She pouted a bit and added, “It’s why I fear women like Penty, she’s had you and knows the joy you bring to her body. I’m afraid of what they might do to tempt you back.”

“Emmy, I made her happy, I’m sure, but to have and know those joys while you share the bond of love between each other, the melding of spirit, . . . she doesn’t know that like we do. I know, you know, we know. Don’t fear. It’s something she, or any other woman could never give me.”

“You are so good for me, so understanding, so loving. If every person knew love like us, the world would be perfect. I wish we could make love tonight, but my stomach is in knots from nerves and I need the sleep. Tomorrow after they’re done you’re in for a wild one.” She giggled before she went to get something to settle her stomach and help her sleep.

She had no reason to fret or worry about me, the camera, or the interview. My head no more than hit the pillow and I was out. All the talk of Penty must have gotten my juices stirred because I dreamt of her most of the night, reliving the first 3-night stint we had in detail. It was like a replay of the time . . . . . . .

After playing cat and mouse with sexual double-entendres, winks, and body brushes while following the golf she asked me if she could interview me and get comments about some of the footage her cameraman shot. She just needed to do some preproduction in her studio truck on site. Once I turned in my things to the PGA office there I looked for her truck. I saw a huge Ford Transit van with her station logo with a side door open. She and her cameraman were standing as he loaded his footage for her into a small console in the truck. I was surprised they could fully stand in the van. She dismissed the camera guy and he almost ran to his car and was off on, I suppose, another assignment. She pulled down a folding work chair and got to the editing of footage while I watched. She picked 3 cuts of video she wanted comment on and closed the doors making a small backdrop for filming. She lit me up and with a small camera on a tri-pod and she taped me talking about each cut as she played them on her console monitor just behind her. In 5 or 6 minutes we were done, and I was surprised on how skilled and professional she was. She thanked me profusely as she appeared to be packing up and securing things to drive the van back.

She asked me to wait as she finished up, drawing back a curtain that separated the driver from the back of the van. She clicked something that, I assume, locked the doors. She let the curtain fall back and turned to sit in the console chair.

“Oh,” I said, “I thought we were done?”

“Not quite.” She said with a smile as her hand came up and cupped my package.

I started to back away, surprised and assuming she hadn’t meant the move, but she squeezed and purred, “So, how long IS it?”

She was so pretty, so beautiful, so way off my radar to think she might want me. She pulled the tab on my belt as I was still stunned. I looked into her eyes that were intent on me.

“I’d like to show you how much I want you and how happy I can make you. You have a way with women, your words and your eyes.” She said as the belt opened and she began to unbutton my shorts.

“Wait!” I said, “A couple dirty comments, winked eyes, and you catching me checking you out, and you say you know about me?”

She blushed as she looked up and said, “You were a spotter at the PODS at Innisbrook a couple weeks ago. I openly admired you there and a young woman I met, a daughter of the Pro there, told me about you. Marlene.”

She continued opening my pants and pushed everything down until my cock popped up. I was somewhat relived that I had been vetted a little and that she wasn’t a total whore randomly picking me up. She at least knew my rep, saw what she wanted, and went for it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.