Maeson's Full Time Assistant - Cover

Maeson's Full Time Assistant

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 6: Reporting in

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Reporting in - Kimber's moved into the city with her brother. After putting on his collar, life had changed in ways she still did not fully comprehend. As she began to prepare to assist Maeson in his business endeavors, what other changes would she experience? Life in the city, at a new school, with a new teacher will undoubtedly give her a new appreciation for what it means to commit herself.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   School   Workplace   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Sitting in the chair facing the living room window, Maeson was working on his laptop. One of the benefits to working from home was his usually relaxed attire. He didn’t need to dress up, but he had found that he kind of liked it. It felt professional, and in turn made him feel professional. So wearing a relaxed grey suit and a loose fitting tie, he was leaning back enjoying the scenery which included a view of the river that ran alongside the former brick mill building, now converted into condos.

He was happily sipping on an ice coffee he had made himself and thinking about the lunch meeting he had earlier with Ms. Andrews. It had been a productive meeting and she had been fairly excited about the prospect of meeting Kimber. What had been a real surprise, is that Ms. Andrews had been nonplussed when he had divulged the kinship nature of his Kimber and his own relationship. She had been thrilled, surprisingly, and had wished she had met more siblings that where as free as they were.

Hearing the door open Maeson called to his sister, cause only his sister had a key to open the door, “Kimber! I’m in here!” he let her know, and looked up to the glass as he searched for her reflection in the window.


Kimber set her bag down next to the small entryway table, and put her clothes in the basket provided for that purpose. She heard Maeson calling out from the living room, and turned immediately to head in that direction, her bare feet padding across the warm wooden floors. The toy, subsiding again once she began to walk, continued its teasing assault on her inner membranes, continuing to ensure she remained in an enhanced state of arousal. It was rather odd, she mused, walking and feeling so erotically charged. It was if ever inch of her body was awake.


As Kimber entered, Maeson didn’t turn to look at his little sister, but tracked her reflection in the glass. Eyes tracing (or his eyes graced her long lean body as she walked) her lean naked body, he admired her. He loved her long legs, and how statuesque his little sister was, real but almost carrying herself like a fashion model. As he admired her, his cock hardened and he rearranged himself, spreading his legs wide open as Ms. Andrews had suggested to see what Kimber might do. Would she crawl between his legs, would she take it as an indication she had permission to sit on his lap? Or for a kiss? According to Andrews, this might give her some sort of indication how Kimber felt about him.

Ms. Andrews had also warned him of a familiarity between Master and sub. Maeson had used ‘Pet’, but Ms. Andrews had corrected him on that as well, so he thought perhaps he could thread the needle. She thought perhaps he should set better boundaries. He wasn’t sure, after all this was his little sister. This was all new territory. Maeson had not had a submissive before his sister, nor had a relationship that ever progressed to a live-in arrangement like such as Kimber had placed herself literally at his beck and call. She wore his collar, a pledge between them. He was to take care of her, and she in kind would care for him, both approaches different.

“Tell me about your day,” Maeson ordered conversationally, making the order sound almost like a husband might greet his wife, but the order lacked a ‘please’.


Coming in to the main living room, Kimber was not surprised to see Maeson working. He seemed to be working a lot, which was good, she guessed. It helped pay for this amazing apartment and everything. She wondered, idly, how much her parents were pitching in, she was still their ward, even though they’d agreed to let her finish her last two years of school in the city with Maeson. Something today was different though. Maeson almost looked as if he was waiting for something, watching her. As she got closer, and noted the way he moved, she wondered if this was a new test, or something. He had been rather secretive lately, as if he was planning something. The daily task he had started this morning certainly was new, but the way he was acting made it appear to her that perhaps there was more for her to discover.

Her body felt alive as she moved towards him, the toy continuing to tease her insides. She looked at his expectant face and as he asked her about her day, she moved to kneel before him, reaching up with a questioning look as she touched the clasp of his belt. Receiving no more guidance than a slight nod, she figured she was doing what he wanted, and deftly opened his pants, well aware of the turgid staff pressing eagerly outward.

As her hand began to stroke his shaft, her other hand continuing to remove the clothing from around his cock and balls, she licked her lips slightly before answering. “Um, it was, you know, school. Until I followed your task and put the toy in. It was rather, um, intense”. Again, looking up at him for approval, she moved her head over the top of his prick and kissed the tip twice before parting her lips and letting the head lodge inside of her wet mouth.

Permitting himself a slight moan of approval Maeson didn’t really move, but let Kimber do her thing enjoying the sensual yet casual nature of her pleasuring him. Kimber now had an experience that she didn’t have previously as well as intimate knowledge on how to arouse her brother like no other woman he had known before. He didn’t move though to help her in anyway though the slacks were certainly easy enough for her to get him out of. Arousal wasn’t hard either, he had imagined Kimber in her class, her sexy legs shaking a little as she tried to concentrate or walk home.

“Intense how?” Maeson prompted, “Did you cum in class? Or was it on your walk home? Describe it to me” Watching Kimber, pinning her with his eyes, he waited for her to answer wondering how well she had controlled herself.

Kimber held him in her mouth a moment longer before sliding her lips up and off of his prick, her hand slowly stroking him as she began to answer. “Um, well, it wasn’t in class, though it was close I guess. Someone could see I was, mmm, altered, and thought I might be sick. So we went to the nurse’s office.’ Taking a breath, and sucking on his cock for a second, she continued. “I guess I came in there, the first time I mean. I was sure the nurse would notice, but she was distracted, thankfully. It was intense, and embarrassing as hell!”

As Kimber continued to stroke him her cool hand running up down his shaft, the head of his cock tingling as cool air came in contact with the head of his dick, he got stiffer as he imagined his little sister in class trying to hide her pleasure. For him it was more than arousing, he loved the idea of her being put in a potentially humiliating situation, and her getting off on it, “Did you like it? Did the embarrassment, or that someone else could potentially see your arousal? Did you want them to see you?” Maeson asked. Imagining himself standing in the back of the room he imagined watching Kimber’s reaction, and even the reaction of someone else watching his little sister and it aroused him more.

Savoring the fullness of his cock head for a moment, Kimber lifted up and continued, her nude body conforming to her position on the floor, her bare breasts pressed against his legs, her legs tucked beneath her, her bottom resting on her heels whenever she lifted her head up and spoke “Um, kinda. Well, yes, it was both embarrassing and arousing as hell”. Admitting her arousal was not as hard as it used to be, he often liked her to say that she was wet, or aroused. But admitting that she had gotten off on the public embarrassment caused her sex to tingle. Which seemed to set off her toy again, as she had not walked for almost a minute now. As the tingling inside of her accelerated her heart rate and caused her nipples to harden even more, she tried to describe what had happened. “Um, my classmate noticed, and took me to the nurse’s office, I was having a hard time walking right then, I swear, i was about to cum in the middle of art class! But, even though the walking helped a little, the nurse had barely started to look me over when I felt the orgasm cumming. Thankfully Cam distracted her, though it made it clear that he, at least had an inkling. Which I figured out later when he walked me home. Um, I hope that was ok?”

“Anyway” Kimber continued, sitting back a little on her heels and watching her hand stroke his shaft from base to tip a few times, “the toy seemed to have calmed down, i swear it had gotten crazy during class, really intense, but as I walked it was better. But...” she paused, thinking, watching his cock throb in her hands, “I guess I was still feeling it, a lot. Cam, the boy in my class, kinda was asking me questions about what had happened and I guess I told him. Not sure why, but he seemed to just know, ya know?” Closing her eyes, she lifted up and sucked on her brother’s cock some more, reliving what had happened on her walk home.


Feeling a thrill that Kimber had gotten “caught” in the act Maeson pressed on, “He figured it out? You must have been somewhat obvious then, hrmm?” Maeson wondered aloud and thought about the point at which Ms. Andrews had played with his phone and purposely set Kimber’s vibrator higher. Did that coincide with Kimber’s orgasm?. “I doubt he just ‘knew’, right? Good thinking about using the nurse as an excuse.”

About then he noticed Kimber squirming a bit as she used the pause to give his cock some additional attention. Having a good guess as to why, he reached over to retrieve his phone. Maeson opened the right app and increased the rate Kimber was getting buzzed as he imagined her becoming worked up, “So your saying that Cam also covered for you?”

With his thumb Cam increased the vibration, and the frequency of the vibrations, grinning at Kimber as she started panting around his cock, “I want to hear about this boy.”

The buzzing inside of her intensified as Maeson asked even more questions. Gasping a little at the sudden increase, she exhaled sharply as she again stopped sucking so that she could answer him.

“Yeah, um, I think he figured it out in the nurse’s office, but on the way home, well, I sort of told him stuff. And then he made me show him.” She flushed as she said that last part, sure now that he would have to know everything that she had done with Cam.

Groaning now, her cunt creaming around the toy, she grasped his cock and slid her hand up and down the slick shaft, leaning over to coat the head and top few inches with her saliva again, trying to do her best to keep both tasks going.

Prior to this moment, Maeson hadn’t given a lot of thought to Kimber doing anything with anyone else. Sure, he had fantasized a little with the idea. Kimber really was his main fixation when it came to his fantasies, but it had been just that, fantasies nothing more. As Kimber revealed that she had “showed” the boy, his arousal surged and he felt his cock pulse in her hand. Unable to resist, he took Kimber’s head in his hand when she leaned over and forced her mouth down over his cock, pushing himself deep in her mouth and groaned, “I can’t believe you showed him.”

Holding her there, he imagined the interaction, a bit before he asked her, “What did you show him, Kimber?” If he hadn’t been reclined, he could have been describe as on the edge of his seat, eager, and interested to find out what his pet had been up to.

Releasing her, or really more aptly pulling her head up, he added, “I want to know what you have been up to, exactly,” Maeson ordered her before letting go of Kimber’s hair.

Maeson wasn’t angry, but this perhaps was a good time to be firm as Ms. Andrew’s had suggested during their lunch. Kimber had taken some of her own initiative, and strictly speaking she hadn’t done anything Maeson had forbidden, but she was his, her body belong to him, given by her when she had taken his collar. “Details, young lady,” he added channeling his father a bit, “did you kiss him, did you fondle him? ... Did you let him fuck you?”


Kimber felt him fill her mouth as he held in her in place, her breath coming only through her nostrils as his cock blocked the back of her throat. Groaning, she felt him throb inside of her as he demanded to know more, to hear the details. He did not sound angry, and she was glad for that, but it was clear he wanted to know exactly what she had been doing. She could hear the tiny bells chime as she moved back and forth, and her engorged nipples felt as if they were ready to pop. And still the toy buzzed on, driving her ever higher. She had been so turned on for the last couple of hours, she was not sure how much longer she could take it.

“Yes, god, yes ... I mean no, he didn’t fuck me, I wouldn’t do that!”. She swallowed, getting her mouth clear again as she tasted a bit of his precum on her tongue. “He, um asked about why I had cum in the nurse’s office, and I told him about the toy -- not that it was your task so much as just a dare, kinda. And then he wanted to see it.” Thinking about it, she amended, ‘Actually, he didn’t really ask. He just sorta pulled me into a little alcove and told me to show him. I sorta did before I really thought much about it. Then, um, I guess he kissed me while he touched it, and, erm, me, and sorta helped me cum again. I guess. “ She was slowing down in her speech, trying to determine if he was mad, or just curious, or maybe some bit of both.


The entire idea of Kimber, his pet Kimber, getting off, admitting it, and that a friend of hers pulled her into some alcove to fondle her and make her cum, made his cock throb. There was a little jealousy, sure, but there was also excitement that he could get his little sister to act like such a slut, well it was a huge turn on.

“So let me get this straight,” he told her while looking down at her now motionless hand, “while you continue to take care of me,” he added pointedly, reminding Kimber in her hesitancy that she had forgotten why she was on her knees in the first place. “You got off in front of this boy and shared your secret with him, right so far?” Maeson asked.

Pausing long enough for Kimber to agree, setting the phone aside and leaving the toy inside of her buzzing, he then forged on, “Then he helped you get off, and,” then pausing for dramatic effect, he waited before finishing with the question he had been dying to put in, “you never properly thanked him, or even bothered to return the favor? I mean the poor kid had to be dying to cum after all that, and you left him hanging? Are you a pet? Or are you not?”

Sighing, Maeson shook his head, frowning, he wasn’t upset, in fact he was intrigued. Kimber being sexual with anyone else was tantalizing beyond belief, and he enjoyed the thought, enjoyed it a lot. This was also leading him to a few new ideas of what he wanted from Kimber, how he wanted to mold Kimber.

Reaching down Maeson undid his slacks the rest of the way, and pushed his trousers down, “Leave the toy in, and get up here. I want you on top of me, not in your pussy though, in your ass. You’re much too sensitive for me to fuck you in your cunt, I don’t want you to cum, yet,” Maeson ordered.


Mouth once again busy, Kimber had inhaled deeply, the warm smell of her brother sending warm signals of happiness straight into her brain. She could hear him talking of course, but she was quite distracted by the fullness in her mouth, and it took her a moment to realize he was not upset with her, not really. He was mostly upset that she had not sucked off Cam in thanks, or something. It was if he wanted her to be a pet, all the time, and properly thank and serve whomever he decided. She was going to argue, not that she would have been upset to help her friend out, but she had simply not been sure if she was doing right or wrong. They had never discussed it. Before she could stop sucking long enough to protest though, he ordered her up and onto his lap, and she quickly moved to comply.

Straddling his lap, she felt her overstimulated sex quivering in need as his cock moved near, though she changed the angle of her hips and felt the head of his cock pressing against her other opening. She was suddenly glad that his toy had kept in such a heightened state for the last couple of hours, her whole bottom was slick with her juices, and she could feel his cock sliding along her skin easily. As she pressed down against his staff, she groaned. He was so big back there, though she had almost gotten used to this - he tended to use all of her body rather indiscriminately - she never knew what would be coming next.


As Kimber slowly lowered herself onto his cock, ass first, he felt the head of his dick push its way through the tight muscle that guarded her rear. Kimber was tight, as well as muscled in her rear making his slightly larger than usual cock feel like he was penetrating a virgin. She was tight and snug, and while he did use her ass all of the time, she obviously liked it.

“Now slowly ride me, I want to feel you milk my cock with your ass as we discuss this matter. You are not to cum, understood?,” Maeson ordered suppressing his own groan for the control of the situation. He was turned on, really turned on; Maeson could punch holes in steel with how hard his cock was, turned on, but he kept it under wraps so he could enjoy the control as well not missing a thing as he watched Kimber.

“It seems to me that you were rather rude, pet. You turned a boy on, arguably teased him, got him super excited, and then even took his rather generous offer to get you off without giving him anything in return. Would you say that was right?”

Feeling his cock slowly but steadily fill her backside, Kimber breathed deep, adjusting to his girth, leaning forward a little to ease his entry. Nodding, she agreed to his command, though she knew it would be difficult to keep from coming, even without direct stimulation. She was so wound up, she could feel her juices still dripping down, and she was sure she was coating his cock with every rise up and down his pole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.