Maeson's Full Time Assistant - Cover

Maeson's Full Time Assistant

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kimber's moved into the city with her brother. After putting on his collar, life had changed in ways she still did not fully comprehend. As she began to prepare to assist Maeson in his business endeavors, what other changes would she experience? Life in the city, at a new school, with a new teacher will undoubtedly give her a new appreciation for what it means to commit herself.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   School   Workplace   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

All during his meeting with the trainer, Ms. Andrews, Maeson monitored the device, and at one point during the conversation pulling his phone out to show Ms. Andrews after he had mentioned that he had started giving Niki daily ‘tasks’. Ms. Andrews, liking the idea, took the phone from Maeson and played with the settings for a minute, raising the vibrations for a short time, both of them imagining Kimber sitting in class while being teased and tormented.

Explaining to her that he knew Kimber should be released from school soon, Ms. Andrews had eventually returned the phone to Maeson, but not before increasing the vibrator to full vibration a couple of times for a short duration before Kimber’s class came to a close.


“Jesus!! What is he doing!!’ Kimber had to cross her legs and hold onto her chair with both hands as she was hit with a series of jolts that threatened to expose their game to everyone around her. She felt the waves of arousal rushing through her, and even though she was decently covered, she could feel her nipples harden, threatening to poke through her bra AND shirt. And the dampness soaking through her thong’s thin front panel was going to be a problem if she did not move soon.

Concerned Cam reached out a hand putting it on Kimber’s shoulder to give it a gentle squeeze of reassurance, “Kimber?” he asked quietly not trying to gain the attention of their fellow students around them, “you sure you’re ok? I mean you look red, and,” Cam coughed slightly as he added awkwardly, “your sweating a little, like your maybe you’re starting a fever or something.”

As Cam surveyed Kimber it looked like she was more than just uncomfortable. Kimber was holding the stool like she might fly off, and even sitting, she wasn’t sitting still. Back and forth she was rocking, shifting constantly. She was flushed a deep crimson, eyes closed or staring at her painting. It looked like perhaps she was trying to master her stomach or something.

“Kimber? Cam?” Mr. Dobbs broke in having obviously noticing the two. He had paused in his giving of the next set of instructions, “What is so important that you’re not able to pay attention?”

Cam looked over at Mr. Dobbs, who didn’t really seem that perturbed, but seemed more curious and wondering what two of his usually well behaved students were doing. The rest of the class focused on the two of them, mildly interested.

“I don’t think Kimber’s feeling that well!, Sir,” Cam supplied, “She might have to go to the nurse.”

Mr. Dobbs took one look at Kimber just as a fresh wave of strong vibrations hit and nodded in agreement with Cam’s suggestion, “Cam could you take her? Walk her over, and when the nurse sends you back come straight back, ok?” he ordered before returning to the lesson.

“Yes Mr. D.” Cam helped Kimber up pulling her to her feet and nudged her to the door supporting Kimber by the shoulder. He felt guilty, cause in a weird way, Cam was enjoying himself, he liked Kimber and to be able to act in the role of knight. So one arm around Kimber’s shoulders, since she seemed wobbly and weak kneed, he guided her across the class to the door.


Kimber could barely look at Cam or the others as she was helped out of the classroom and down the hall towards the nurse’s small office. Once she started moving, thankfully the insane sensations ceased, only to be replaced by more rhythmic ones as the toy vibrated with every step. Flushed, her face hot and her body on edge like she could no longer hide, she prayed Cam and the nurse just wrote her actions off as a fever or something. Having them discover what was really going on would be beyond embarrassing, though the thought of them noticing seemed to send an additional jolt of naughty pleasure into her brain. ‘What is wrong with me?’ she thought, not used to her mind roaming around such naughty avenues in mixed company. It was one thing to stand naked while Maeson blindfolded her. It was another to have sexual thoughts, and feelings, while walking the school halls.

Safely hidden away in the Nurse’s office, Kimber was a little surprised that Cam continued to hover close, though she had to admit it was awful sweet of him. Not a minute after sitting down though, the sensations began again, easily as strong as before, and she could not help but clutch onto her knees and gently rock back and forth, trying to get her body to calm down. To little avail she found out, as she felt her body respond to the stimulation that had been going on for almost an hour, slowly building towards an orgasm she was not sure she could stop.


The school nurse, Cam noticed, fell back immediately on common nurse practices. She took Kimber’s temperature, pulse and blood pressure which seemed kind of dumb considering Kimber was complaining about her stomach not her heart or a fever. Trying to stay out of the way, Cam just stayed nearby trying not to hover, and eventually settled at the foot of the cot. The nurse, Ms. Lao, a nice lady, let Cam stay, and he wondered idly if she thought perhaps that Cam was a friend, or maybe even Kimber’s boyfriend, hopefully...

Watching Ms. Lao bustle over Kimber it gave him a chance proverbially to step back and really watch Kimber without distraction, and he started to notice something funny that he hadn’t noticed in class, there was something really repetitive about Kimber’s rocking, and breathing. Kimber held her knees, rocked back and forth, but she also almost... , “It’s almost like she is putting pressure, and trying to keep her ass pinned to the cot or to get the maximum amount of pressure there.”. Puzzled, and even a bit intrigued Cam started watching Kimber with this in mind; Kimber kept her knees tucked in tight, and her eyes were partially closed her lips parted a little.

Also on occasion, and almost timed with regularity and a certain rhythm, Kimber would moan with what he had thought initially in uncomfortable stomach pain, but it had a definite sound of pleasure in it, not pain.

Surprised, Cam sat and stared as certain pieces all seemed to fall into place. Now Cam wasn’t perhaps the most experienced guy on the squad, but he had gotten his fair share of tail. He had sex before, seen and pleasured a girl before and if he thought about it in the sense that Kimber was... “No way!” he thought to himself as it came to him suddenly, “Cause she seems almost like she is almost ready to cum!”.

“Could you move?” Ms. Lao asked him. Surprised, and distracted Cam hadn’t noticed that Ms. Lao had been tugging purposefully at the light blanket that covered the bottom of the cot.

“Oh uh, yeah sure!” Cam said as he got up standing over and realized the moment that he did that he had sported an almost instant boner with the revelation that Kimber was getting off, and was not merely sick to her stomach. Cam, trying to be subtle about his arousal, stuck his hands in his pockets to pull his pants out a bit away from his crotch, but now too many thoughts where banging around in his head distracting him. “But why?”, Cam wondered. He had been standing next to Kimber for over an hour and she hadn’t been doing anything that he could see. She wasn’t flirting with him, she wasn’t acting slutty, she wasn’t covertly touching herself, Cam was sure he would have noticed that; so how, why? Was she getting off in class, and now here. “Maybe she’s a nympho!” the thought jumped to front of Cam’s thoughts instantly as he tried to put together the why of it. This made sense, right? Around the locker room (at least once in a while) the guys had talked about certain girls that seemed not to be able to help themselves -- only Kimber didn’t seem to be really enjoying herself. She seemed embarrassed too, almost like she couldn’t help herself. “Is this like a handicap?!’ Cam wondered to himself. “If that were true, maybe that’s why Kimber seemed reluctant to come to the nurses. Well shit...” Cam thought ‘cause if that was the case, this would all make sense; Kimber was having some sort of reaction, she was embarrassed and now Cam had made everything worse by bringing her to someone who was going to watch her too close.


Kimber felt trapped. Unable to keep walking now that they’d arrived, the buzzing was attacking her again with renewed intensity, and her overly stimulated body was not going to let her back down. No matter how she seemed to move now, the pleasure just continued. It might stop for a little bit, but even her movements to ‘stop’ the buzzing, made her squirm with a different sort of pleasure. As she continued to fight the sensations, she glanced at the oblivious face of the Nurse, glad there was no considering looks being sent her way. Except for Cam, she realized, flushing as she caught him watching her, almost studying her movements. He must suspect something, she realized, stifling a gasp as a firmer buzz shot through her, forcing her to again move her hips and press her body down hard against the cot, trying hard to ease the ache inside. Turning a bit away from the nurse, trying to hide what was going on, she glanced down and blushed as she realized Cam’s vantage point was perfect for a peek under her skirt. Reaching down, clutching at her modified skirt, she tried to cover herself up a bit more decorously, though as another wave of buzzing hit her, her hands slipped and she ended up grabbing onto the side of the cot, her body giving in. ‘Oh fuck. I’m going to fucking cum. Right here. In School. Maeson! You Asshole!’ she thought, though she was not mad as much as embarrassed. She might get kicked out of school, she had no idea what would happen. But she could not stop it, not now. Biting her lip hard, she could taste a bit of blood as she stifled her moans, though her pussy was on fire, and she was sure she had drenched her thin thong’s fabric with her arousal. ‘Oh god. Oh god. I’m going to... ‘

Watching Kimber now with rapt attention, Cam, as embarrassed as he might be later to admit, was enjoying this completely. His position above her was perfect for checking her out, watching her heaving and panting. Now that he had guessed that the girl he had been crushing on was having an uncontrollable sexual reaction, there was no way he was going to be able to pull his attention away. She looked hot, her chest was heaving up and down, and the way she moved, trying to hide what was happening, only made her that more interesting to watch. Looking closely, he could see her erect nipples pushing up against the fabric so hard he could see them, even through her bra and shirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.