Maeson's Full Time Assistant - Cover

Maeson's Full Time Assistant

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 14: Preparations

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: Preparations - Kimber's moved into the city with her brother. After putting on his collar, life had changed in ways she still did not fully comprehend. As she began to prepare to assist Maeson in his business endeavors, what other changes would she experience? Life in the city, at a new school, with a new teacher will undoubtedly give her a new appreciation for what it means to commit herself.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   School   Workplace   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Walking down the wood covered hallway, Cam’s mind immediately went back to what had happened on Monday and the multiple ways in which Kimber and her friend Maeson had messed with the order of the universe in his head. Not that he was complaining, Kimber was an amazing girl and her apparent eagerness to obey her, for lack of a better term ‘Master’, only made him that much more intrigued. When Kimber had asked him the next day to come to dinner tonight, he had agreed without even clearing it with his parents, knowing that he would somehow make it work. It helped that she did not live that far from the school, and he could get a ride there easy enough - he did not really want his parents knowing where Kimber lived. Not that he was ashamed or anything, but if they ever saw what he saw when she went into her apartment, they would likely ban him from seeing her. And that would never do.

Waiting for a moment after knocking, he was all ready to greet Kimber, having brought a small guest gift for dinner, a bottle of sparkling cider nicely tied up in a bow. When he saw that it was Maeson, he was momentarily at a loss for words but quickly recovered.

“Hi, uh, thanks for you guys inviting me over for dinner. I, er, brought this?” he said with a note of uncertainty in his voice, still rather intimidated by the darker man.


Maeson reached out and took the bottle from Cam, “Thank you,” he told him, “though it was more me who extended the invitation. Kimber had told me a lot about you and I figured that it was about time that you and I met. Come in, come in.” Maeson told in him a friendly manner. Maeson had dressed pretty casually, for him. He was wearing slacks and a button up shirt. Cleaned up, but simple, but he made it obvious that he had some money, if the condo didn’t say that for himself.

Moving aside Maeson let the younger man in the door, holding it open so Cam could come inside before he shut it behind him, “I’m sorry, but Kimber is busy, but will join us later, I hope you’re ok with that, it gives us, just the guys a chance to talk, and get to know each other.”

Leading the way, Maeson headed toward the kitchen to get ice for a pair of tumblers that he sat up on the counter before opening the bottle that Cam had brought, “So Cam, you’re an athlete right, football? Is that what I hear?” Maeson asked giving the chance for Cam to talk and put the kid at ease. So far, he liked the young guy. He had been respectful when he had dropped off the vibrator earlier, and he seemed to genuinely like Kimber, even despite the fact that Kimber obviously had an unusual relationship in her life... “I never did football, I was always a runner and ran all the way to school, and I still run.” He continued pouring the drink into two glasses for them, “I was never really big enough, or had good enough hands for receiving.”


“Yeah, I play some ball, and lacrosse in the off season. Get’s the blood flowing and stuff, but I dunno, it’s still just a game. I like to run some too, you know, exercise, though not like those guys on the cross country team. They can really pile on the miles.” Cameron was not the greatest at small talk with someone new, but Maeson was putting him at ease enough that he found it easy to talk about himself. Taking the glass, he followed Maeson into the other room, sitting down carefully in the chair Kimber’s roommate pointed to. He always tried to be careful, he was a big guy and sometimes things were more fragile than they looked, though thankfully everything appeared more than sturdy here. It was a very nice place, as he thought about it, looking around and noticing the little things that bespoke a bit of money, a bit of style.

“I like to draw, or paint, just about as much, though, in fact, that’s where I first got to know Kimber, in art class” he said, trying to keep the conversation going, mentally grinding to a halt when he realized exactly what had happened in that art class, and how things had so rapidly changed. Definitely not a before dinner conversation topic Nervously taking another drink, he tried to relax, idly wondering where Kimber was, and how long he was going to have to be alone with the nice enough for a guy, Maeson.


. “Oh yeah,” Maeson chimed in picking up on the lead, “Kimber had told me that she had met you in the first class. She said that you are a very good painter, from her perspective at least, and that you owed a lot of that to your Mom, who is a professional artist; which I think is really cool. She also mentioned that you had invited her over to check out some of your Mom’s work, which is also cool.”

Relaxing into the same seat where Kimber had incidentally had been taking care of him the last time Cam had interrupted them, he crossed his leg over the other, and held his tumbler on his knee, “Are you going to go to college?” Maeson inquired, “Any plans to use sports or art to pay for it, like with a grant or something? Your smart, I bet you could swing it,” Maeson told him, “I went to school with a friend who got a sports scholarship playing football.”


Cam shrugged noncommittally, “I dunno, I’m ok at this level, but college is another thing entirely.” Taking a drink, he paused, hearing an odd sound that did not fit with the room. Since Maeson did not seem to notice or say anything, he ignored it, continuing to make small talk about school and art. He was surprised at how easy it was to talk to this Maeson, though a million questions that he just could never come out with and ask continued to swirl in his mind. How did he ever get someone as young and fine as Kimber to do as he obviously had. He had to have some sort of control or agreement with her, as it was clear she was not coerced. It was all rather confusing, but also intriguing as fuck.


“Perhaps,” Maeson said, “I think though you shouldn’t sell yourself too short, or there is starting soon a coaching program, if that the type of thing you could be interested in. The key really, not that you’re asking my advice. Over the long term do whatever you need to, to avoid being in debt.”

“Tell me about your Mom’s art, what does she do?” Maeson asked.

Both of them chatted for another thirty minutes, starting with Cam telling Maeson about his mother’s art, and her shop, but it didn’t take long for them to start talking about football again. Maeson had always enjoyed football even though he didn’t play, so they talked about professional football and bonded over that discussing their favorite teams and prospects for the upcoming season in the fall.

Slowly but surely the noise that had caught Cam’s attention earlier grew. It started as occasional sounds, but Maeson easily recognized the faint sounds of Kimber’s moans. Occasionally he glanced at the closed door that lead into his play space, but largely he tried to ignore it, he didn’t want to give away the surprise.

Eventually though, after another fifteen minutes, Cam couldn’t resist the constant noises and he turned his head to look at the door, “Do you have an animal back there or something?” before he looked back at Maeson, curious what was going on.

Maeson couldn’t resist keeping the suspense going, he had a sly smile on his face, and had been waiting for this moment since before Cam arrived. It had been over two hours since he had left Kimber in the other room in preparation for their get together; two hours since he had broken the news to her that she wouldn’t be joining Cam and he for dinner, at least not exactly.

Setting his drink aside Maeson got up, straightening his shirt out of habit, and nodded toward the door. “Come on, why don’t you take a look, I’m pretty certain that you might find this interesting. I do have an animal of a sort, it’s my pet, and she’s a bit different. This is something that you have to see though to understand, why don’t you take a look and I’ll answer any of your questions that you might have.”


Kimber was cumming, yet again, and the exquisite pain of what had to be the tenth or eleventh orgasm in a row was causing her moan and groan ever more loudly through the gag in her mouth. Over and over the waves just kept washing over her, and as she finally felt her body begin to calm down, she tried to catch her breath before the numbness began to wear off of her overstimulated nerves. And it started all over again.

‘Oh god, oh god, how long is he going to leave me like this’ she wondered, her body aching from the constant stimulation. Hands bound to the same bar that held her legs, she could not see, only feel, the device that constantly kept arousing her. A quick change in the lighting along with the sound of the door opening and closing made her gasp and try to bite down, hoping he was coming to finally let her free.


Cam could not believe what he was seeing. He had been more than a little unsure of what he was walking into, though with Maeson gently prodding him, he had gone first, opening the door and peering into the rather dim interior. As the door opened and the two entered, the vague noises he had heard earlier resolved into the aroused moans of a female, bound in such a way that the only thing he could really see at first was her bare behind, some sort of cuffs around her ankles and wrists, and an odd metal something or other, obviously stimulating what looked like a very aroused cunt. A cunt that looked more than a little familiar. “Is that...” he stumbled for words, stopping in disbelief.


“Kimber?” Maeson finished for him, “Yes, yes it is. Kimber is currently repaying me for the lapse in judgement she showed the other day. Isn’t that right Kimber?”

Maeson walked around the bound girl to the far wall until he reached the lights and turned them on, bringing the room from dim to normal levels, revealing Kimber in all her naked glory to both of the men. Laying on a black cushioned table, Kimber was bound into a position with straps criss crossing her body, bound to the cuffs at her ankles, wrists, collar and even something woven and held into her hair. She was completely immobile, black straps running across her body to hold her bent so she rested on her chest, head held up and facing forward. Arms were stretched backwards behind her gently till they met at the wrists, bound in the same wide black nylon strap. Most telling though was the way she had been strapped to a spreader bar so her legs were held wide open, completely exposed to a Hitachi wand, its round head secured to her right thigh, so it pressed against her exposed pussy mercilessly softly buzzing away with no break. A black round circle decorated her bottom where her asshole would be, the base of a large butt plug obviously sunk deep within her ass ... Kimber made sounds but no understandable answer when Maeson asked his question because lodged in her mouth, was a ball, also strapped into place, She was wet all over, not just at her sex. Saliva ran freely from Kimber’s mouth, down her face, and from her excitement from between her legs, pooled between her thighs, giving the room the sharp odor of extreme female arousal. Grunts and groans were muffled by the gag. It was impossible to tell if Kimber had actually answered the question. She was held immobile, quivering, muscles appearing fatigued, bound in a pleasured torment.


Kimber could hear Maeson talking, and as she fought off the latest rising orgasm, she tried to groan out an affirmative yes sir, though she could not understand a thing that came out of her mouth, and she was sure he could not either. As he continued talking it was soon clear that he was not alone, and he had brought Cam in to show off his handiwork. The full knowledge that a second person was seeing her in her complete submissive surrender sent her body crashing into another orgasm, and as she spasmed from both the humiliation and the wand’s pleasure, she strained against her bonds, aching to be free.

“Oh god, I had no idea, I mean, oh god” Cam said, somewhat inarticulately as he looked over his bound classmate. He had read stuff of course, and seen pictures online (who hadn’t) but never in a million years could he have imagined seeing, up close and personal, a bound slut cumming, and obviously not cumming for the first time, all while tied to a table, unable to touch herself, or to get away from the incessant buzzing.

----.

“And why would you?” Maeson asked as he came closer to Kimber in the throws of another orgasm, “It’s not like I told you, and I did, I admit pretty much ambush you it, or her. So, let me introduce you to Kimber, your classmate, my obedient slut, some days my pet, other days my sexual slave and assistant. She is most assuredly my personal property, given to me by herself.

Stunned Cam stood watching the spectacle as the girl that he had crushed on lay bound wantonly in front of him beginning what appeared to be another orgasm, “I uh, when I dropped off the ... I saw, I mean...” But Cam didn’t answer the question as he watched Kimber orgasm again in front of him, the act made obvious by the groan that escaped her through her gag so animal like, so base, and the physical evidence as he watched her cunt literally dribble cunt juice in her extreme arousal for both him and Kimber’s master to see, “I ... uh ... had no real idea.”

Reaching down lazily Maeson ran his hand along the curve of Kimber’s back until he reached the black base of the plug, and tugged on it, “Kimber is in training,” Maeson continued in his explanation, “and as such she has certain rules she is to abide by, one of which is not to remove her vibrator without my permission.”

As Maeson explained he pulled the plug from Kimber’s rear, stretching the girl’s bottom lewdly, to its widest point and then replaced it, “She also got herself in a compromising position, of which I’m not really upset about, but I can’t really let her get away with either, when she fucked you.”


Kimber could feel her body spasming every place that Maeson touched her, running down her back, all the way to the plug in her bottom. When he pulled on the plug, pulling it out and pushing it back in, she groaned in ecstasy, the pressure on her insides adding to the thrumming pressure on her clit. Unable to push back, unable to move much at all, she continued to thrash against her bonds, another orgasm building as she heard the two talking about her. She had little time to worry about what Cam might be thinking as she felt herself ramping up for another go round.


Cam was feeling several things at once, he was in a way horrified; never before in his fantasies had he imagined anything so extreme, so out there. He never once imagined Kimber in such a position. Cam had imagined dates with her, movies, perhaps some rough, perhaps aggressive sex in his bedroom, even him holding her down as he had his way with her, but not this. In a sense he felt betrayed, this was so far beyond what he expected from a girl he wanted to go out with, but he was also aroused; really, really aroused. His hard-on could have punched through his jeans he was so aroused. While he was disgusted at how much of a slut Kimber apparently was, in a way he was also really turned on by the sight of this. Never before, other than while reading a few stories hinting at such things. had he imagined anyone willingly submitting to this type of treatment. He hadn’t ever imagined someone so young and beautiful like Kimber, wanting to be reduced to such an orgasmic mess. He could see such pure pleasure coupled with torment on her face and body and he couldn’t deny that, as much as it shocked him, he was enjoying watching such a loss of control by ‘his’ Kimber. Yes, he was shocked, but he would have never given up the experience of seeing her bound up and tormented like this. For Cam, he knew that one door was closing, but another was certainly opening up. And he liked it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.