Maeson's Full Time Assistant - Cover

Maeson's Full Time Assistant

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Kimber's moved into the city with her brother. After putting on his collar, life had changed in ways she still did not fully comprehend. As she began to prepare to assist Maeson in his business endeavors, what other changes would she experience? Life in the city, at a new school, with a new teacher will undoubtedly give her a new appreciation for what it means to commit herself.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   School   Workplace   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Hours later as Cam sat watching for Kimber, dreamy up until the moment she walked in. Smiling brightly, he waved her over when Kimber spotted him. She walked over and slid into the seat of the desk next to him, their eyes speaking volumes as she approached. He looked over at her with his quirky little grin, and leaned over to say in a hushed tone, “You realize, that every time I see you, I get goosebumps? And I can’t help but smile?”

The rest of the students in the class where filtering in. Unlike the usual room for Art class they were in the classroom just next to the art studio where their classes usually took place. He had hurried here as part of a plan that he had made once their art teacher has sent them notice they were going to be watching a video on Van Gogh, history, and painting technique.

Deliberately he had grabbed the two desks that were closest together, in the back corner, and in the back so no one would be behind them.


The school day had been more than a little interesting. Kimber had recovered fairly quickly, her normal morning class schedule distracting her, for the most part, from what had happened before school started. There was a thankfully infrequent use of the word ‘hard‘ by her teachers or her friends as they walked from class to class, though there were more than a few surges of vibration throughout the morning that she was constantly reminded of the toy, and the game, her brother had given her. Lunch had been very sweet, and if she was a bit distracted, she figured he had understood. Honestly, it wasn’t the vibrator that was bugging her. She was remembering Maeson’s rules from a couple days ago, and she knew she was going to have to find some way to make it up to Cam. He had gotten her off, and Maeson was quite insistent that it was not appropriate for her to just ‘take’ pleasure. She was glad he had agreed to walk her home, sure that she would find some place or time to make sure he was happy too, and as she made her way into the art classroom, rather than the studio, she smiled when she saw he had reserved a couple spots for them.

Feeling a tiny jumpy flutter in her heart, she made her way over to him, smiling widely as she saw how excited he was to see her, the long day almost over, and only this class before she was going to have him walk her home. Again. Like a boyfriend would.


So as the class settled and the teacher got the class going Cam made a bit of chatter with Kimber, just about the day about their current assignment and even turned the idea around to having Kimber over to meet his Mom if she was still interested.

Waiting for lights to dim Cam reached over, snagged Kimber’s hand and held it with his thumb, just rubbing the underside of her wrist. However, when the lights started going dim and all the eyes turned to the front Cam leaned over, and whispered in her ear, “I’m looking forward to the walk home, I’m like hard, like really hard.” With one quick look around, and seeing that no one was paying any attention, Cam slid his desk closer to Kimber till the two desks where side by side.

Shoulder to shoulder, he guided her hand into his lap and onto his cock, “Feel that?” he whispered, “I’m so hard right now, I could punch holes through wood.”


Looking around the class, wondering if anyone else noticed that Cam had saved her a seat, Kimber had sat down, pleased and a little nervous. No one had paid this much attention to her in quite a while. Except for Maeson of course, but that was at home. In private. Having someone obviously trying to please her, like Cam was, especially with the lunch and stuff, made her feel more than a little giddy. Deep down, she knew that a lot of this probably had to do with her rather earthy nature, but the feelings were no less real, even if they were urged on by a desire to see more of her in ‘that way’, not just hang out and stuff.

As the lights went down, she felt him reach for her hand. She felt a flush of giddy pleasure wash over her as it was clear he wanted to hold her hand. In public. Even if it was dark, it was still, ya know, real. Trying to look at his eyes in the dark, she could not quite make out his face, but she smiled, inordinately pleased to have him treating her like a girlfriend. When he moved her hand lower and leaned in and blurted out his need, she felt a jolt, and then another, shoot straight into her center. Hard, he had said ‘hard‘, not once but twice, and then again. She was practically swimming with the sensations from Maeson’s toy, and her natural reaction to pull away in shock or nervousness was drowned out by her heated body’s need to extend the sensation. She really could feel how hard he was, and as she looked nervously around at the back of everyone’s head, she let him slide her a bit closer, putting her hand directly over his hard prick - albeit covered by his pants.


In the dark, Cam moaned very softly, he was nervous. The entire class was looking at the film, but anyone of them could turn around and see Kimber and he, in the back. Two lovers stealing a bit of time when they should be paying attention to the documentary about Van Gogh. He didn’t care though, at least not enough to override his need for Kimber.

Head still close, he whispered again, “You do that to me,” he told her, “I can’t stop thinking about you. I want to hold you, kiss you, and make love to you.” He continued disentangling the hand that he had used to draw Kimber’s to his cock, and placing his opposite over hers.

With the hand, the one closer to her, he reached out to her thigh, and put his hand on, skin against naked skin. Sliding upward he continued whispering to her, but not before kissing her ear, his teeth nibbling gently at her earlobe, “I love making you squirm, I love making you feel good,” he confessed.

Underneath the school desk his hand slid up under Kimber’s skirt pushing her thighs apart till his fingers found her wet core, “and I think you love it to.”


Her body reawakened by the insidious twinges of the toy inside of her, Kimber was not as circumspect or nervous as she might otherwise have been. She still could not believe how bold he was being, but she did not pull her hand away, even when he shifted hands and slid his nearside hand up and under her skirt, touching her as intimately as he had this morning. Gushing, she felt as physically out of control as before, and as she bit her lip to keep from making any noise, she watched the back of everyone’s head, ready to slam her legs together and pull her hand away if anyone started to turn.


“It certainly feels like you love it,” Cam crooned softly as he started to slide his finger up and down Kimber gushing slit. “Your as wet as I am hard.”

As the film continued, Cam continued to stroke Kimber though he let her do what she wished in regards to him, even if she left her hand just sitting there, he was getting off on the idea that Kimber was putty in his hands.

“I can’t stop thinking about this morning, or the bathroom. I keep imagining you pressed up against me and being inside of you, but I’m not imagining about my fingers. Instead it’s my cock,” he told her keeping up the dirty little dialogue. His ministrations were off and on though, all the while he was watching Kimber out of the corner of his eye, he simultaneously kept alert for any chance that another student, or even the teacher might be looking back their way, and he was prepared to stop if they did. “My cock pinning you perhaps to a tree on the walk home as I pound you, my hard dick practically lifting you up with each stroke.”


As his fingers slid through her wetness, Kimber gasped softly as his words set off Max’s toy again, and she felt a long series of pulses emanate from the buried vibrator. Over and over it pulsed, seemingly in time to Cam’s finger, and if she hadn’t already been wet as a river, she would be now. Pressing herself back against the back of her seat, she parted her legs a little more and pressed her bare sex against his hand, moving it discreetly, eagerly wanting more of his illicit attention. ‘Oh god, this is so wrong’ she thought, enjoying the danger combined with the pleasure. Not trusting herself to speak, sure that her actions were all that he needed to know about her willingness to play his dangerous game, she concentrated hard on not making a sound, though it was a near thing when he said the key word yet again, and a rapid burst of vaginal pulses made her gasp out loud, the sound just barely audible.


Quick as that, Cam had to jerk his hand back, as he saw the teacher turn around to investigate the gasp. Thinking quick, he just held Kimber’s hand and hoped that he couldn’t see her hand in his lap on his crotch as Cam looked forward pretending that nothing had happened at all. Hell, Cam felt that he might be deserving of an Oscar, and couldn’t wonder if perhaps he shouldn’t try out for a school play. Thankfully the art teacher didn’t even look directly at them, he looked over towards Charlie, a girl with a reputation of being a motor mouth in class, but was two seats over, and one up as Cam stared at the screen and hoped that Kimber didn’t look like she felt, as if a popsicle was melting in his hand, of which his hand definitely bore the evidence.

The teacher did one final pass as he looked at them too in turn for a moment and then turned back around to continue watching the movie himself.

Cam, leaned over, put his lips on Kimber’s ear, and blew in it softly while speaking barely a whisper, “He almost caught us, so glad he didn’t.” Then before Kimber could protest again, he slipped his hand up her skirt not even bothering to stop at stroking her clit, intent on sliding his fingers inside her, to penetrate her dampness with his insistent touch.


Grabbing onto the sides of her desk, Kimber could feel her heart pounding in her chest as Cam’s hand returned under her skirt, her dampness quickly exposed again as he began to slide his finger in and out of her.


As Cam fingered Kimber below the desk, he kept nudging something. It was small, firm, and felt slightly round. Slowing his fingering, he nudged it, and then tried moving it around with the tip of his index finger. Nothing he really could figure out what it was he was feeling, “What’s this?” he asked as quietly as he could as he deliberately nudged the foreign object lodged in Kimber’s cunt. “Are you smuggling something in there?” he asked coyly as he twiddled it again.


Glancing at Cam out of the corner of her eye, her gaze mostly watching the teacher like a hawk, sure that they were going to turn around again at any time, Kimber tried to keep her body from reacting too noticeably to what he was doing, though it was impossible to not at least shift her hips a little in pleasurable answer to his probing. When his fingers probed deeper, and found Max’s toy, she felt a perverted rush fill her again, easily as strong as when he first found out about her toy that first day. Turning to him, she whispered back, “Oh god, you know what that is!”


“Oh shit, that’s right,” Cam said as he continued to nudge the toy with his fingers recalling their earlier discussion. He had been so enamored with this situation that he had completely forgotten about it ... On and on he played with the object, pushing it this way and that, learning what elicited a reaction from Kimber. Tempted he pulled at it a little with his finger, careful not to make any movement too broad or too quick, “Is this hurting you? Me poking at it?” Cam asked, “I mean it’s not too hard, but it is still pretty solid.”


Over and over his fingers probed and pushed at the vibrator, making Kimber wetter and wetter with every passing moment. Already the vibrator and gotten her to a rather feverish pitch, and each touch of his hand, each innocent sounding question reinforced her naughty game. Legs spread underneath her desk, pressing against his hand, she was rapidly losing control of her inhibition, and that was not something she thought was all the smartest. “Stop, god, you are going to make me...” she gasped, the vibrator kicking into high gear when he said the word ‘hard‘ again, cutting off her protest. It was too late, far too late. Looking around the darkened room, her eyes full of the fear of discovery, Kimber held on tight to the sides of her desk and felt her lower body shudder and shake all through the buildup and crash of her orgasm. She had to bite down hard on her lip, turning her head to the side to keep any errant moans from escaping her mouth.


Cam really couldn’t wait for later as he watched Kimber struggle to keep her orgasm private he was really enjoying and getting off on the power he was feeling, and how good it felt to pleasure Kimber so much. As she orgasmed, he continued to finger fuck her, as he continually probed the toy all while he split his attention between watching the class, and watching Kimber.

In and out he screwed her, feeling his finger nudging the toy, her the jerky little movements of her hips as she moved involuntarily in her chair. They were small movements but she certainly was enjoying them.

“Like that?” he whispered to her, “Do you like my fingers lodged in your pussy?” he asked her voice hushed but eager for confirmation she was enjoying it.


‘God, he was driving her crazy, couldn’t he tell?’ Kimber thought as she tried to get her body to settle back down, get her mind to think about something beyond the pulsing in her cunt. She was so wet, she was sure she could smell herself as he continued to play with her sex, never minding a classroom full of students. She had to admit, the danger, the fear of getting caught, had added a certain something to all of this, but as she tried to ‘come back down’ so to speak, she began to get more than a little nervous.

“Oh god that was, yes, you jerk, I do, as if you can’t tell!” she told him, sitting up a little and pulling away slightly. They really should stop this before they got caught, she thought as she nevertheless kept her eager legs spread.


And that was what Cam wanted to hear. He loved driving her crazy like this, as it was Kimber was the first woman that not only enjoyed sex with him, but desired him it seemed as much as he desired her. She was naughty, and she let him get away with things that no good girl would ever allow. So he continued, he slid his fingers from her dripping snatch, but he kept rubbing the wet squishy mound. Kimber was obviously enjoying it so much that she had forgotten him, which he was going to use later to his advantage.

As the documentary droned on, so did Cam’s fingers, only occasionally penetrating her, but mostly just rubbing up and down, or stretching her open, and on occasion pressing against her clit, rubbing vigorously.

It became a game of edging, he would toy with her pussy, increasing the intensity, but each time Cam suspected that Kimber was nearing an orgasm, he’d stop, stroke her now wet thighs, or the outside of her labia, but he would only return to her pussy once he thought she had calmed down again. He kept it right up, until the teacher got up to turn the lights on when he deliberately took his hand back and sucked his fingers clean in front of her, a sly look in his eye.

Once the teacher was done, he asked, “Ready to walk home?”


‘That was the most insane way to spend a class’ Kimber thought as the lights came back on and Cam teased her by licking his fingers clean right there in front of anyone who happened to be looking. Glancing down at her desk, unable to meet his eyes or watch his lewd display for a moment, she nodded, gathering her things and standing up slowly. Thankfully the buzzing inside of her had stopped for a moment, as she was not sure her legs would hold her up very well at the moment. She had cum so hard, and then he had teased her for the rest of the time, eerily similar to how Maeson loved to keep her on edge, especially that one long day before they moved into the city. She still shivered in delight when she remembered the dull aching need that day.

Standing up and following Cam and the rest of the students out of the classroom, she leaned in close once they had broken a bit away from the pack. “You could have got us caught!”


“Could have,” Cam agreed with Kimber, he told her, “but I didn’t, and you enjoyed almost every second of it.” Leaning in Cam kissed Kimber quickly before gathering up his things, slinging his backpack over his shoulder. “Besides, are you going to tell me that it wasn’t fun?”

As the two of them made their way out into the hallway, Cam changed the conversation to something more mundane, he didn’t want them to be overheard so he kept the topics safe. Football practice was going to start up soon, and of course there was always homework assignments to discuss.

However, once they had made their way out of the school and away from their peers, it left him free to talk about more risqué subjects, “So, I’m curious. Do you have to have that vibrator inside of you all the time? Do you ever take it out? When does it vibrate?”


Her cheeks still red, Kimber hoped that nobody gave her a hard time about walking with Cam. She could see a few speculative looks amongst a few of the girls nearby, and she was pretty sure the gossip mill would be running full force by next week. A little pleased about it all, while still feeling a bit awkward, she walked alongside Cam rather companionably, her neck tingling as goosebumps ran down her skin after his quick PDA. Eyes alight with surprise and pleasure, she didn’t answer, just merely watched him as they walked, listening to him trying to make everything seem normal. At least until they were across the street from the school.

As soon as they had gotten a bit away from another homeward bound gaggle of students, Cam’s questions had turned intimate and suggestive immediately. Kimber couldn’t help but feel her body react to his bold questions, her private areas tingling as they were so boldly discussed.

“Um, yeah, well, whenever I’m told to.” she said, at a loss for a moment. “You know, dared and stuff.” she added, not wanting it to sound like it really was. It seemed easier to explain and accept if this was all some sort of elaborate game. “And it’s rather random I guess” she dissembled the details of how her vibrator was keyed to her phone, and her home, Alexa was not something she thought Maeson would appreciate anyone knowing. And she sure wasn’t going to blurt it out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.