Loosening Up - Book 5 - Major Events - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 5 - Major Events

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 31: Mindblow

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31: Mindblow - A series of major events reshape the growing Circle including the aftermath of the graduation party, a storm, a kidnapping, an award, a family makeover, and several weddings. A shock ends the book and sets up the next. This picks up where Book 4 left off.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Celebrity   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Taylor went off with Ross after the last round on the big bed. Scarlett arrived and took Athena’s place next to Dave so the nanny could head off to her own bed. Cricket returned, too; freshly showered and smelling of jasmine. Alice spooned in behind Cricket. Julie snuggled in behind Scarlett.

In the middle of the night, Dave and Cricket and Scarlett made love. He surprised himself coming in each of the women in back-to-back lovemaking sessions that tried to be quiet and not disruptive of the entire bed.

In the darkness, he became aware that Alice was making love with Owen. Owen must have snuck into the house to be with her. There was a lot of love there. He suspected that Julie had been with him earlier in the evening. They seemed to ‘specialize’ in each other. Working together engendered that closeness.

Saturday, Dave, Cindy, Phil, Ron, and Sharon did custom breakfasts for everybody in the Circle and the guests that stayed over. Dave always liked to see who showed up, and with whom.

Carolyn showed up with Gabe, one of the new Circle members that Alice had sponsored. Alice and Owen were already seated with Julie across the table. Wolf appeared with Bridget, and both had that freshly fucked and showered look. Ross and Taylor arrived together with the same look. Don showed up alone, but Dave figured that would be the last time for that to happen. Tali and Murph appeared; the older woman looked very happy with her young and adoring stud. Morgan appeared with Jim, but she was also holding Steph’s hand suggesting an all-night threesome.

After most of the breakfasts had been served, Dave fixed himself some Eggs Benedict and went and sat with Don Abrams, Cricket, Wolf, Carolyn, Alice, Owen, and a few others.

Dave tuned into the conversation. Don was still getting the explanation about the Circle. Apparently, the evening before had blown him away. Dave pieced together that he and Cricket had remained together all evening, but they’d been on the patio as they watched the exhibitionist partnering and re-partnering as the evening went on.

Don said, “So, this is really like a big swingers’ community?”

Cricket teased, “Don’t be crass. It’s a matter of order and precedence in one’s thinking. Swingers put sex first to the exclusion of most other emotions about their partner. Except on those occasions where we let lust completely overpower our other emotions, we put love, caring, compassion, and gratitude first, and THEN the sex – the making love with each other.”

Don teased back, “So last night, we... ?”

Cricket glanced around the table with a smirk, “Made love four times, ... and I really enjoy fucking with you.”

Everyone laughed at her turn of the word.

Don headed off in a slightly different direction with the conversation, “So if I understand a few of the main principles you all live by, one is that you’re non-exclusive with each other. I get that. I always thought that was a kind of peculiar meme for people to be following anyway. Monogamy got started waaaaay back in Mesopotamia and ancient Egypt. I think polygamy was only for the rich or elite, so the roots may go back earlier than that. It’s strange. I would think we’d have created rules that allowed men and women to put together any kind of a social family they wanted to have. That was probably the case until a few self-anointed old men declared that what they thought was the only way.”

Cricket nodded, “Old men setting the rules. Glad all that stopped.” The sarcasm in her tone was unmistakable.

Don went on, “Your Circle is very egalitarian according to Cricket. I guess that means that decision-making and such is shared as opposed to being vested in a few – men perhaps.”

Dave commented, “We have a board of directors for the Circle that’s comprised of Ty, me, Alice, Julie, and Jack. We’ve been almost unanimous on everything brought before us, and we certainly haven’t tried to legislate behavior. Most of our decisions have regarded membership, land use, and financial decisions, especially regarding the disbursement of discretionary monies in our treasury. Thanks to Owen, we have occasionally had loans with favorable terms to start our homes and townhouse projects. Our balances are getting up where we may be able to do that without relying on his generosity and support.”

Don commented, “How do you decide membership?”

“We use a secret ballot on a slate of potential members assembled by the board based on nominations from any member. We have about fifty women and thirty men, so you can see how the egalitarian card is playing out here.” He smiled and gestured around at the other tables. He commented further, “I make it sound more organized and formal that it really is. It’s pretty casual.”

Don said, “Was that balance intentional?”

“No. I’m told that I have strong pheromones, and so I attract women. Several others have come in as friends, but the balance favors the feminine side. I was talking to Mark Worthington a week or so ago, and he commented that he had the same problem with his intentional family. He said he’s been going out of his way to meet men and introduce them to his family to see whether they make the grade as acceptable to the women. I think we need to do something similar.” He smirked and added, “That’s one more reason we’re glad that you’re here. You’ll help in the restoration of balance between the sexes – if only temporarily while you visit us far from your regular home.”

Don laughed, “Oh, I’d be interested in joining up, but three thousand miles is kind of far.” He paused and said, “Cricket also said you were all very diligent about the sexual health of the Circle as one of the guiding principles.”

Dave nodded, “An STD would travel through this place light a lightning bolt. We are very diligent. Thank you for humoring our demands on that point. Cricket knew that you would want to participate, so she passed along our requirement. We’ve been lucky and never had a bad experience.”

Don laughed, “More than I can saw for a few of the friends I know in L.A. At least at the party Cricket and I were at there was the same requirement that you have. People are getting more serious about tests.”

“What else struck you about our philosophy?” Cricket asked.

Don responded, “I’d never articulated that concept that you could love more than one person – even love many people. I believe it, and it makes sense, but the media, churches, schools, and almost everyone sends you messages that you can only love one person. You have to be a couple in order to be ‘correct’. That’s really B.S. when I think about it.

“Another point that I chuckle about is your erotic exhibitionism. Cricket told me about your patio parties. I think that’s sterling. Most of us hide away with our partner. Here you can take advantage of the proximity to watch each other stimulate and arouse one another, and then based on the principles of love and sharing, interact with each other. You have set up a wonder loving environment.”

Dave nodded. “The exhibitionism is a big leap for some of our newer members.”

Don went on, “I was also impressed with the lack of possessiveness by both the men and women. Most of the people I know are possessive of their partner. Cricket said that’s not the case here.”

Dave nodded, “When someone hears about our sexual activities, I often get a remark like ‘You LET your wife do that?’ or “What’d you have to promise to get your wife to LET you have sex with another woman?’ or the word ‘Permission’ comes into play in some way. Those questions imply a belief in possessiveness and also dominance.

“We do believe that consenting adults can do whatever they like about sex. I don’t LET any of my wives do anything. What they do is up to them, as well as who they do it with, when, how, and all that. As friends and family we keep each other informed about our thinking and whereabouts, but that’s just commonsense and nice thing to do. There’s no possessiveness implied by it.”

The chimes for dinner rang so people went to the tables and sat. Don, Cricket, Dave, and the others that had been talking gathered around the end of one table as the family style dinner was served by this week’s kitchen helpers. Dave explained about the service aspect of the Circle as dishes got passed around the table.

After dinner, some dance music was put on. Again it was the mix Ty had made that included some Ashley Steerman ballads. Cricket pulled Don onto the dance area that had been created by pulling away some of the furniture. Dave was pleased to see Taylor and Athena dancing with two of the other men. They’d both learned that the couplings on the dance floor often led to couplings of a sexual nature on one of the chaises.

Dave found Pam and wrapped her into a kiss and hug, and then they started to sway to the music. After a few minutes Scarlett joined the pair, kissing her way into the dancing pair and snuggling up to both of them. After a while, Dave led Pam and Scarlett to one of the chaises so they could lie down and make out, engage in all manner of foreplay, and then make love.

As Dave had his face buried in Pam’s pussy, he saw Cricket lead Don to the chaise only a few feet from them. He smiled at the couple and then went back to pleasuring Pam as she made out with Scarlett. He knew Cricket was teasing him a bit by making love to Don next to them. He liked the way she thought.


Dave sat with Don, Owen, Dori, Aaron, Alice, Cricket, and Scarlett at Sunday morning breakfast. When he’d gone to help start in on some of the breakfasts, Cindy and Sharon had kissed him, rubbed their bare breasts against his skin, and pushed him out of the kitchen and back to the patio.

Sharon told him, “We have this morning in control. Go be with your friends. Next Saturday, you can play chef in here, but today it’s our honor to serve all of you. We like doing this for everyone.”

Cindy laughed, “Of course, I SERVED four of the Circle men last night – in the animal husbandry sense. I love this place.”

Morgan gave Dave a welcoming kiss as well when she appeared wearing the little waitress uniform without any undergarments. She flashed him her shaved pussy and then kissed him.

Jake also appeared from carrying an order out to some of the Circle members. He grinned at Dave having seen Morgan’s flash. “I just love working with all these beauties on breakfast. I can see why you like this job so much.”

Scarlett was surprised when Dave came and sat down. He explained about the younger crew doing the breakfasts. Morgan came and took orders from everyone and then flashed them. She liked to display herself, a trait that made Don about drop his eyeteeth despite having again spent the night with Cricket.

Cricket whispered to Dave, “I got some reinforcements to make love to Don after you saw us making love on the patio. Dori took a liking to Don, so she joined us. She laid him out in several different ways and also did some interesting things to me. She’s very creative.”

Scarlett leaned across Dave and said sotto voce, “I’d like a turn with Don today, too. He and I haven’t been together for months. I think the last time was one of those Hollywood parties you’ve heard about.”

Cricket smiled and nodded.

As Scarlett shifted back, she kissed Dave’s cheek and whispered in his ear, “But I always want to be with you. I don’t think you realize how much I love you.”

Dave whispered to her, “I’ll give you the rest of time to tell me.”

Scarlett kissed his lips, “I’ll take it.”

After some random conversation, Dave asked Scarlett, “How’s Athena doing? Did I wipe out her innocent psyche? I saw her dancing with Mike last night, but nothing further.”

“She made love with him in the gazebo, she said. He was apparently very attentive and left her quivering and in love with yet another man in the Circle. She told me about how you and Alice slipped Ross into the equation a few nights ago, too. I’m glad you did that. Her self-confidence has grown by leaps and bounds this week. She’s more assertive, too, and in my book that’s good. I think the poor girl was suffering from lack of sex and clitoral stimulation.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.