Loosening Up - Book 5 - Major Events - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 5 - Major Events

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 19: Barely Legal

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: Barely Legal - A series of major events reshape the growing Circle including the aftermath of the graduation party, a storm, a kidnapping, an award, a family makeover, and several weddings. A shock ends the book and sets up the next. This picks up where Book 4 left off.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Celebrity   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

With the wedding two days away, the Circle had become a rather festive place. There was chatter about bachelor and bachelorette parties, but the brides had all moved out of the Circle on Thursday morning to be with relatives or parents, and there was no big attraction about a bachelor party except for a few of the men that decided to go to the Club Ecstasy. There was no big deal made about it.

Thursday night thus became more like one of the usual Friday nights were the couplings and sex were concerned. Most of the Circle planned to stay home and play on Friday. Even Ty had declared it an Official Circle Holiday.

Over dinner, Daryl had sat near Mike and Alice, as well as Candy and Karen. Neither of his ‘wives’ had mentioned Mike’s business, but over dinner a discussion of the ‘Awards’ received three weeks earlier in Las Vegas was raised. Daryl did the logical thing by asking, “What awards?”

Alice and Mike were pretty blunt in their descriptions of the awards, the films that earned them each some recognition, and Mike’s successful business. Daryl’s jaw hung open for the entire revelation, especially after Mike thrust his cellphone into his hands as it played Alice Angel’s feature movie entitled Pool Sluts. Some of the footage had been filmed right where Daryl sat on the patio. Mike showed Daryl how to skip ahead in the film and Daryl ran through the whole thing in about ten minutes. His mouth was watering and he had an obvious hard-on.

Bridget joined the group as her father watched the film. She looked over his shoulder at the video without him being aware. Mike provided sufficient narration as Daryl jumped through the film to figure out that Alice was the star, despite the wig and heavy makeup to change her appearance.

As the film ended, Bridget said, “That was really cool, Aunt Alice. I wouldn’t mind doing something like that.”

Mike looked to Karen and Candy but didn’t say anything.

Karen laughed, “You have to stand in line, Daughter. Candy and I are going to do videos tomorrow. We signed up weeks ago.”

With lots of enthusiasm, Bridget said, “Can I come and watch? Pleeeeaaassseee.”

Karen smiled, “I guess so. You’re an adult. Ask me again tomorrow at breakfast. I have to see what my embarrassment quotient is – my EQ.”

Pam and Christie had joined the group at the table. Christie had softened some of the harder edges on her personality that she’d maintained when she was working at the Club Ecstasy. She was a student now, even taking an overload of courses so she could get on with her major in computer science. Pam had just come back from a single-overnight consulting gig; Alice and Julie had played mommy to little Bobby for her when she was away.

Daryl expressed his amazement at Alice Angel, congratulated her on her award, and then had a quiet discussion with Karen and Candy about their plans for the morrow. He wasn’t sure he wanted them to appear in a porn film; but they were both adamant that they wanted to appear in an adult video. They pointed out that this was part of their family’s loosening up process and that Daryl needed to get with the new agenda.

Daryl broke away from Karen and Candy and asked Dave, “How’d you feel when Alice started to fuck other guys on video?”

Dave laughed, “Well, for one, I was one of the guys in the video you saw. Several of the other men you met over dinner were also in the film with her. We’re all friends. The other men that were in the vid Alice knows and trusts, so I had no problem with it. We’ve had an open relationship for almost five years now. I recommend it.”

Daryl looked shocked, “So, you weren’t upset?”

Dave said, “If you back up to when we had just started our open marriage I would have been ‘unsettled’ about it. We were in the process of loosening up, and I was slow to make all the changes to accommodate our new vows and new marriage contract.”

Daryl nodded, “Yeah, Karen explained that to me when she brought Candy into our family. We’ve kind of redone all that, too.”

Bridget joined in having listened attentively to the discussion, “I wasn’t exactly thrilled about Candy or what my dad did at first, but I’m really glad she’s in the family now. We have fun, and she’s someone I can talk to. I’ve even come to love having her around.”

Dave observed, “She’s not that much older than you are, is she?”

“Seven years,” Bridget said. “I love her and now I’m starting to want to have a physical relationship with her. That’s one of the things I’m hoping to accomplish this holiday week.”

Candy reached over and stroked Bridget’s arm. “You let me know. I feel the same way about you. I talked to your mom about it and she gave us the green light. She doesn’t want you to focus only on women though; she’s insisting on balance. I’ll make sure you get some male attention this week besides me.”

Bridget grinned and eyed Dave, “I have great plans for the heterosexual parts of my life, too; starting with Uncle Dave.”

Alice, Pam, and Christie also soothed Daryl’s ruffled feathers regarding Karen and Candy doing pornographic videos until he finally became resigned to what they planned to do. They could see his discomfort, but at least he wasn’t stewing silently and not voicing his concerns. That in turn meant that he was getting deeper into the unusual relationship his marriage had turned into. Open communication was one of the hallmarks in such relationships.

Mike had wisely remained mute about the whole subject letting things work out. He already knew Candy and Karen were enthusiastic about doing a video, and he just had to allow time for them to prevail without his intervention. He had to bite his tongue a few times to keep from joining in. Karen was every bit as attractive as Alice Angel. She was going to make a fabulous MILF video, plus he had every intention of appearing with her in the video so that he could sample her wares. Candy, too.

Since Daryl, Karen, Candy, and Bridget were the only overnight visitors, and since they were mostly known to be players or interested in Circle activities, the various members of the Circle started to form couples and threesomes or more for some erotic activity. Further, some of the couplings were ‘public’, meaning on the patio or on the core sofas in front of the gas fireplace as the evening temperatures cooled.

Dave noticed the lights dim in the core living space. As usual though, the urge to be in the presence of the others prevailed, so the living room partially filled with people making out, and then engaged in various types of oral sex, and then in full out sexual intercourse.

Sitting outside under one of the space heaters, the dinner group could look from outside through the large plate glass windows and see much of the interior activity. Of the group, Daryl and Bridget were the most fascinated by what was going on.

Aaron, Kat, and Holly were on a sofa right in front of the window and the most visible. They’d advanced faster around the ‘bases’ than some of the other groupings, so Kat was already astride Aaron as he lay back. Holly had straddled his face and was being eaten out, but the way she kneeled over his head displayed her beautiful cunt for all to see as his tongue waggled around her slit.

Bridget asked, “Most of the people are in threesomes; is that normal?”

Alice explained, “Yes, mostly because of the imbalance between men and women in the Circle; we have more of the latter. You can see a couple of female-female couplings going on in there, too. Anyone can still organize as a couple only or get two or more males involved, but not as often as what you see there with Aaron, Holly, and Kat.”

Dave opined, “We’re missing some of our usual performers: Elise, Clarisse, Cricket, and Patti. I hope they’re finding fulfillment tonight wherever they are.” He chuckled.

Mike whispered an invitation to Alice and Karen. The threesome excused themselves and headed inside. Mike looked pleased that Karen had said yes. Daryl initially looked surprised that his wife was going off to have sex with another man – the man that ran a porn business; Dave saw his look change to resignation as the door to the core closed behind them and they moved to one of the open sofas. Almost instantly, the trio were kissing and removing the few clothes they wore.

Pam and Christie both moved to sit on either side of Daryl. Dave almost burst out laughing. The scene might have been reminiscent of two lions snuggling up to an innocent zebra on the Serengeti plain. The hands of the two women slowly moved to touch Daryl, rubbing his back and stroking his thighs as they softly talked to him about making love and shifted his focus away from his wife.

Dave turned to Bridget with a wink at Candy. “I’ve thought about your wishes, and I think I can be very accommodating. Why don’t we go inside where you’ll be more comfortable? You indicated that you thought having sex in public was a desirable activity; let’s put that to the test.”

Dave stood and held out his hand to the pretty eighteen-year-old. Candy rose on her other side and nudged her forward into his arms. They kissed as Bridget’s perky breasts and erect nipples dug into his manly chest. She had been primed to participate and so her initial foray into something romantic and physical reminded Dave of what happened right after the explosion of a starter’s gun at a track meet. She was off and running at high speed.

Candy, too, snuggled against Dave as they stood there in a threesome right in front of Daryl, Pam, and Christie. Although Candy was more measured in her enthusiasm, her ardor was not to be discounted. She was passionate and reminded Dave of her love for him as he did for her. Bridget looked surprised at the intensity of the emotions between the couple as she allowed her body to be cuddled against the two. She moaned in pleasure when Candy kissed her in a passionate manner, using her tongue to instigate several French kisses.

Dave led the two women to a sofa in the core living room in front of the faux fireplace. Someone has turned on the gas and inside the fireplace some romantic flames danced about. The room was dimly lit. Several other candles had been lit and distributed to some of the coffee tables for atmosphere.

As they stood, Candy leaned in and again kissed Bridget – a long, wet, passionate kiss that evolved into one with tongues dancing between their mouths. Her hand fondled the teen’s bare breasts as they stood kissing. The kiss was very romantic and invitational. Dave repeated the gesture with the teen, and then with Candy. All nipples came to rigid attention from the ministrations of the others.

Bridget squirmed about, “I’m so wet. God, you’re going to make me cum and we haven’t even done anything really sexual yet. I need some serious loving soon or I’ll explode into a mass of unfulfilled sexual chaos.”

Bridget’s breasts were subsumed into the mouths of Candy and Dave. Her moans echoed across the room. Each nipple was brought to a white-hot state as every bit of passion inside the teen tried to escape through the narrow nubs. Dave was amazed at how firm and ripe her breasts felt and tasted.

Dave’s hand pulled the gusset of her bikini bottoms aside and he started to stroke and fondle Bridget’s sex with the fingers of his right hand. Bridget came almost immediately. Her back arched and she moaned as she pushed her sex into his hand. “Oh, God, that feels so good,” she moaned. He had to support her as she came and then helped her sit and lie back on the sofa they’d chosen.

Dave smiled and kissed Candy as Bridget writhed with them. Candy whispered to him, “Do her! You know what I mean. Do her.”

Candy pulled off Bridget’s monokini as Dave waited patiently; she then doffed Dave’s shorts and t-shirt. Candy then buried her face in the teen’s young pussy, making obscene noises as she slurped and lapped at the prolific flood of sexual juices being produced for her for the first time. Bridget spread her legs wide for Candy. She was more than ready; she was physiologically pleading for sexual contact of any kind and from anybody. She was being loved by people who deeply cared about her.

Candy knew what she was doing with the teen. She added fingers to what her mouth and tongue were already doing, and soon Bridget’s arms slapped at the sofa as another orgasm ripped through her barely legal body. Candy looked up at Dave with satisfaction written all over her face.

Candy teased Bridget, “I’ll expect payback later. In the meanwhile, Dave has the experience of a lifetime to show you.” She grinned at Dave and moved aside. She kissed the teen again.

Before Dave could start, Bridget lunged forward and grabbed his tumescent cock. She ingested most of the shaft in her mouth in one gulp and started to fellate him with a rare eagerness. He hardened right up. After a couple of minutes he pushed her back and knelt in front of the teen.

Dave tasted and lapped at the teen, enjoying her pungent flavor. His more robust fingers toyed with the sweet labia he’d been sucking into his mouth, and then sank into Bridget’s body. She moaned indicating such pleasure and satisfaction. Dave’s tongue found her clit.

Candy had started to suck and lap at one of Bridget’s cute, firm breasts, but mostly she watched Dave’s progress on the teen as she kissed Bridget’s lips.

One by one Dave added fingers to his careful assault on the teen’s sex, lastly tucking his thumb into his palm and relentlessly pushing forward until he sank into her core, his hand disappearing completely. Bridget wasn’t watching, she was feeling and arching and writhing and twisting in ways that let Dave know she wanted to feel every nuance of his penetration of her body.

The G-spot orgasm that he gave her almost wiped out the teen completely. She not only orgasmed in a large way, she silently flooded her sex with her girl juice, squirting the liquid then leaking out of their union all over the vinyl-covered sofa. Dave wasn’t worried; it would clean up easily.

When Dave touched Bridget’s anterior fornix erogenous zone, also known as the A-spot or AFE zone, her eyes shot open as though electrically shocked, awed, and amazed all in the same instant. A cattle prod on her ass couldn’t have elicited a more surprised reaction. Her body jerked into his hand to amplify the experience.

An electric charge started to flow through her body as she felt Dave’s care and passion. He continued and stroked her interior area and lap at her clit, and with each touch the pleasure in her body multiplied and became an exponentially increasing ever upward surge of pleasure. She knew she was peaking and gave a small prayer for survival, but also hoped the experience would never cease.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.