Loosening Up - Book 5 - Major Events
Chapter 17: Awards

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: Awards - A series of major events reshape the growing Circle including the aftermath of the graduation party, a storm, a kidnapping, an award, a family makeover, and several weddings. A shock ends the book and sets up the next. This picks up where Book 4 left off.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Celebrity   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Dave lay panting on the sofa next to four people he didn’t know. He’d fucked the two women, and then other men had come and done them next to him as he did Julia Ann again. Rebecca and TJ were their names: both blondes, sexy, and bordering on enthusiastic nymphomania – just the way Dave liked his sex partners. They were certified sluts. Everyone at the party was – male or female.

Julia Ann lay against him with her eyes closed. Occasionally, she’d kiss his chest. She had an arm draped across his chest. She’d tried to get a further rise out of him, but he’d already cum six times since he’d arrived hours before at the Naughty America VIP Party that she’d invite him to attend.

A clock on the wall of the immense hotel suite indicated it was about three-thirty in the morning. He’d been there about five or six hours, and somehow, in the middle of all that, he’d also gotten in a half-hour power nap after a powerful bout of intercourse with a cute little redhead from Montana named Laurel. He had to admit that the Cialis dose helped. He’d tucked another away for the next party in about eighteen hours.

About twenty feet away on another sofa, Alice was in the midst of slow, erotic, and gentle fuck with some guy that must spend eight hours a day in some gym. He wasn’t only muscle bound; his muscles had muscles so they could carry his muscles. He looked in about the best shape of any man Dave had ever seen, even Dev. Further, the two of them had oiled up their bodies so they shone under the can spot in the ceiling providing light on the sofa. A camera had come by and filmed them for a while.

Dave did feel his cock throb and surge slightly as he watched the power dong of the Atlas she’d chosen sink in and extract from her well-fucked cunt. He snickered because he knew Alice just loved this kind of sex once in a while. She was also drippy with cum from both her holes. She’d out-fucked him that evening.

Further away, he could see Emily riding a very long black cock, although the man’s skin was lighter, at least in the dim light. She looked very happy. In another direction, Clarisse was lying on her side with a man slowly fucking her from behind in the spoon position. She’d pull on her nipples periodically to increase the sexual stimulation pouring through her body. Kat, Mike, and Sean were nowhere to be seen, but there were three or four bedrooms to this suite as well as the more public rooms, so they might be off in one of them, or perhaps they even gave up and went back to the Circle’s suite. The last time Dave had walked through the large suite, there was no where there weren’t people fucking.

Julia snuggled in a little. She pulled Dave’s head down and kissed him. “I love you. I know I’m probably just another slut to you, but I feel so close to you...”

Dave interrupted, “Don’t run yourself down. You’re a beautiful woman. You enjoy your work, and even better you enjoy sex and being an exhibitionist. You’re not only good at what you do, you’re great. I love you, too. I hold no moral judgment about your overall behavior and lifestyle, although I kind of like it.” He kissed her.

“Thank you. You’re so sweet to me. I can see why Alice, Emily, Kat, and Clarisse all love you. I bet you give all of them one of those A-spot orgasms everyday.”

He gave her another kiss and Julia Ann just glowed with pride at the affection. “Not quite everyday, but close,” Dave teased.

She said, “I really mean it when I say I want to come and visit your Circle. When you told me more about it, I knew I just had to visit. Is that okay, or were you just giving out what we call a California invitation – you know, drop over some time, and not really mean it?”

Dave shook his head, “No, I meant it. As I told you there are about twenty-five men and forty women in the Circle. We’re a very loving bunch. As a matter of fact, fucking around indiscriminately like this is not something we normally do. It does happen, especially at some of our crazy parties, like at Halloween.”

Julia shook her head, “I don’t do this too often either. The last time was a year ago when I got the MILF of the Year award here. I really think Alice Angel deserves it this year. Her videos are a cut above what I did. The lighting, her expressions, and the way she can move her hips during sex just do it for me.”

“You two should make a video together.”

“Oooooh, good idea. Would your friend Mike be interested?”

“I’ll kick him in the butt if he isn’t,” Dave said with a chuckle. “Of course, he’s interested. The two hottest MILFs in the world getting it on with one another; what’s not to adore? Did I mention that Kat, the small woman that’s with me, does most of his editing? She’s up for an award, too.”

“You’re the best cuddler of any man I know. Just about every man I’ve had sex with blows his wad in or on me, and then wants to go watch a football game. Why are you different?”

Dave snorted, “I love the feel of feminine skin against my naked body. You have nice skin.”

“So do you, especially when some of it is inside me. You’re done for the night, aren’t you?”

“Yeah. Six time in as many hours isn’t my best, but it appears to be tonight.”

“Want to sleep with me. I’m really bushed. Maybe we could do something when we wake up.”

“Sure, let me tell a couple of the others what’s happening.”

The two stood and after searching around found their clothes. Alice and her hunky guy had cum as Dave had watched. He just told her he was going to bed with Julia Ann, and she waved goodbye with a smile. He also told Mike, in the process asking him about a Julia Ann and Alice Angel couple of films. He looked very interested, but said, “I’m not sure I can afford her. She’s got a list of awards as long as your arm.”

Dave just winked at him, went across the room, and collected Julia Ann. They snuck out the door that still had the two bouncers guarding the entrance outside the door. Julia had a nice private room two floors below.


Dave hung out at the hotel pool for a few hours the next day with Julia Ann, Kat, and Sean. Whitney Westgate was the lead model working at the Naughty America exhibit that day. Emily, Mike, and Alice were having fun doing the Circle-X Productions booth. Like some of the other studios, Mike was now playing some explicit videos on the display video screen.

Dave explained the whole Circle to Julia in more detail, watching as she soaked up the philosophy and spiritual nature of the place. Kat and Sean chimed in, too, with their own viewpoints about some of what goes on. They both praised Dave as the real leader of the place despite his protestations.

Alice came by for about an hour on a break and sat with the pool group. Several of the people from the other booths had given her gifts hoping she’d wear them or use them in some way in one of the next videos. She held up a Wicked Weasel bathing suit and several very fancy dildos and vibrators that she’d squirreled away in her large shoulder bag.

Dave looked at the box for one of the vibrators. It was made in China. He laughed, “What do you suppose it would be like to work on the assembly line at the vibrator factory, or better yet in the quality control station at the end of the production line. Can you imagine someone yelling, ‘OK, we’re shifting over to the giant pussy size now.’” They all laughed.

The conversation wandered but Dave could tell something was bothering Julia Ann. He finally asked, “What’s wrong? You seem anxious about something? Is it the reward ceremony?”

“No. No. It’s that you’ve invited me to visit you and the Circle, and I like all the people you brought with you very much, but ... the others. How will they receive me ... someone that’s done hundreds of pornographic videos and films; someone that fucks for money, as a professional? I’m basically a whore. I like to think I’m a little more selective. I’m certainly a slut.”

Dave had started laughing and that seemed to puzzle and frustrate Julia Ann. Alice was laughing aloud when she stopped.

Alice said, “Darling Julia, of the sixty or seventy people that make up the Circle about ninety percent of them have done an adult video. They’re up on Mike’s website for Circle-X Productions, too. Many have done multiple videos. Kat has at least a dozen – maybe two dozen – to her name. You know I’ve done about twenty or thirty now. Emily has done about twenty. Mike’s done almost a hundred but produced a thousand. Dave’s been in about a hundred. Those of us that haven’t done a video are planning to, but it’s been a scheduling issue with Mike and everything else he has going on.”

“Really? Scheduling?”

Dave picked up the thread, “Right. He’s got a studio in an old warehouse, but it’s really the people. Many of his theme participants come from the local university. When the school is closed, he temporarily loses a lot of his usual models. That’s when he does Circle members or others on his To Do List. There are some unique situations, too.”

Julia Ann nodded and gave Dave a hug. She sat up suddenly, “Hey, you said you were going to party tonight. Which one?”

“Digital Playground,” he responded. “It’s at a place called the Kit Kat Club. Lexi Belle invited me ... and hence us. She gave the same caveats you did. The place will be a real den of iniquity with wild sex going on all over. Errr ... she also seemed to have eyes on me. Does that make a difference?”

“No, not a bit. I don’t get jealous, and besides I love you after that A-spot thing you did to me. No one; I mean NO ONE has ever given me an orgasm like you did for me. I know that’s influencing how I think about you and love you, but you already know that.”

Dave leaned in and kissed the sexy porn star. “I do know that, but that doesn’t mean I love you any less.”

“Will you do that to Lexi Belle?” she asked with a saucy grin.

Dave laughed and didn’t answer. He thought the answer was obvious. He’d done it to five women at the Naughty America party. They all loved him and wanted to be his mate for the rest of eternity. Somehow, he detached from them as the evening went on.

Dave said, “Come with us. I’m sure you can get in with your credentials.”

Julia Ann lit up. “All right.”

They set up a departure time for the Friday night party. The next night would be the actual AVN Awards and a huge party hosted for all the nominees, spouses or partners, and close friends of the industry. As with the other parties, the general public was not invited.

Seven hours later, Dave lay on a cushy bench seat in a crowded bar with a very naked Lexi Belle spooned against his body as he fucked her for a second time. She was twisted around so they could kiss. She’d had a mammoth A-spot orgasm by him, and now was deeply in love with the man she only met the day before when she was staffing her booth and doing selfies and autographs.

They were far from the only couple having sex in the Kit Kat Club. In fact, if you weren’t engaged in some serious sexual activity you were in the minority. Lexi had pointed out that one of the male porn stars named Johnny Sinns was fucking Alice, much to her delight. He was one of those men that was well-endowed and had tremendous control and staying power. Alice was standing holding onto a bar as he took her from behind.

The party was much like the night before, except for Dave; at this one he’d won over one of the hottest and again one of the prettiest porn stars in the industry – Lexi Belle. She not only followed him around most of the night, she helped introduce him to some of her friends who she then made sure he gave one of his colossal orgasms to so they’d also be part of his fan club.

As they rested and cuddled, Dave also explained to Lexi about the Circle, and it didn’t take long before she, too, wanted to visit for an extended stay and partake in the Circle activities and atmosphere.

Unlike the night before, Dave and the others headed back to the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino about two a.m., hoping to get a good night’s sleep after two nights of hard loving.

Saturday the exhibition was even more crowded with people as the weekend crowds packed the hall. Alice, Emily, and Kat worked the Circle-X booth with Mike almost all day until the exhibit closed at five o’clock. The awards were slated to start at eight o’clock, and many people wanted time to snack and get dressed to the nines.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.