Loosening Up - Book 5 - Major Events - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 5 - Major Events

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 15: Opening the Kimono

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Opening the Kimono - A series of major events reshape the growing Circle including the aftermath of the graduation party, a storm, a kidnapping, an award, a family makeover, and several weddings. A shock ends the book and sets up the next. This picks up where Book 4 left off.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Celebrity   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Karen’s face lit up the twenty-seven-inch screen on the iMac in Alice and Julie’s shared home office. The sisters were having their first serious communication together via FaceTime since the Thanksgiving holiday weekend when the ‘Big Swap’ had taken place with Alice and Julie going to Karen’s in Ohio, and Candy joining Dave and friends in Florida.

Karen was laughing, “Daryl’s head is still spinning. He can’t believe he’s married to all us sluts, and that he has a slut as a girlfriend. Since Candy got back from being with the Circle, Daryl has been fucking the daylights out of her every opportunity. He calls it ‘Reclamation Sex’ because he has to reclaim her as his. I tried to explain about how the Circle was non-possessive, and he got it, but he still felt he needed to keep his cock warm inside her pussy. I’ve been very tolerant of his need. I know what he meant. He’s done the same thing with me, but now when I do it, it’s less of a novelty.”

“Is this the new Daryl?”

“He just can’t believe all that’s happened to him, plus now he’s gotten to see some of what happened in Florida in the rest of the pictures that got taken in the gazebo the night she arrived. You guys did great. I wish I’d had that little gangbang. Maybe on my next visit.”

Julie asked, “The pictures of Candy’s little gangbang got to him?”

“He has them on his tablet and I swear he looks at a few of them every couple of minutes. I think his favorite is the first one she sent to me, where the five men are poking their cocks in her or on her in some way; that, or maybe the one where she’s dripping all the creampies with Cricket about to lap it all up. He’s very interested in Cricket, I might add. I think if he has a new fantasy, it’s her.”

Alice laughed, “She’s a fantasy for all of us. We’re engaged to her as you know.”

“A nice addition to the family. What are you going to do for a wedding?”

Alice shrugged, “We left that to Dave and Cricket. They haven’t addressed the issue yet, if they’ve even talked about a date. Cricket walks around admiring the ring we gave her. She tries to make love with two or three of the five of us every day. She is one horny little girl because she’s also mating with at least a couple of the other men every day.”

Karen went on, “The other thing about Daryl is that he loves the pictures we took of the two of you having a nice romantic fuck with him. Those are also some of his favorites. He confessed to really being in love with the two of you, although at this stage it might be infatuation. He hopes you’ll come back. He misses you, and for that matter, I do, too.”

“Our tongue play on your pussy wasn’t a big turn-off for you?” Julie teased.

“I would have never in a million years guessed that I’d like lesbian sex with my sisters, or all people. Well, I’m a convert and want more, more, more. I see the advantages of your Circle everyday. Come back and play. I’m thinking about my next visit, too.”

Julie laughed, “Maybe we will. Any feedback from mom?”

Karen shook her head, “She’s strange about everything. She met the two of you for that short visit and was so reserved except about little John Forrest, and then she went home. I’m sure she was shocked that you were here visiting us. I haven’t heard a word from her since. I’m thankful that she never even mentioned Candy; it shows that she’s not on her radar screen yet.”

“Do you think she told father that we were there and surprised her?”

“I doubt it. He’d go ballistic and probably shoot me for doing such a dastardly thing as bringing you two sluts up to Ohio and then surprising his wife with the fact. I think she’ll say something to me one of these days, maybe when I have her babysitting or something and it’s just the two of us. I’ll let you know.”

“Well, we were prim and proper with her when she was at your house. We were dressed for the Ohio winter weather and didn’t talk about our home life at all, or anything else controversial.”

Alice laughed, “Yeah, I didn’t tell her I was one of the top five mature porn actresses of the year. I’m up for MILF of the year thanks to my videos.”

Karen happily squealed, “You are? How’d that happen?”

Alice explained about the AVN Awards and the upcoming mid-January Expo in Las Vegas to see whether she’d actually win the award or be left as one of the top stars for the year.

“Congrats, Sis. Who knows, maybe Mike can convince me to make a video on one of my trips down to see you guys. THAT would really push Daryl’s buttons.”

Alice laughed, “I’ll set it up. You coming down in February for Valentine’s weekend as you planned?”

“Yes. I’ll let Daryl and Candy have a nice romantic time of it while I do with all my friends in Florida unless one of you want to come up to also keep him company.”

Julie shuddered, “Brrrrr. It’s cold and snowy in Ohio in February. No way! I’m going to stay in Florida where that time of year I still might get to wear my monokini around the pool, or even get a suntan all over unless my body is covered by some guy making love to me.”

“You do make Florida sound better, and I won’t forget a fresh test before I arrive. I’ve been thinking about that idea you sprung on Daryl about joining a swing club or something like that up here. I can tell he likes the idea of some additional pussy, and I certainly like the idea of playing around with some new men.”

“If you go the club route, pick one that has long-established members with few newbies,” Alice advised. “The longer members will be in long-term relationships with each other, showing that there’s some love and affection between the members. A club with all transient newbies is not much better than jilling off with a new dildo.”

“Thank you; that’s good advice. Oh, that reminds me to go online. My old battery one broke,” Karen mused. “What do you use?”

Julie and Alice laughed. “We’ve got twenty-five warm, human, loving dildos in the Circle, but let me gift you a battery-operated boyfriend that I recommend for Christmas. I promise you’ll love it. I know just the one.”

Karen snickered and a few minutes later they ended the call.

The next night at the cocktail hour, Alice got to chatting with Mike. “Hey, my sister Karen might like to do a video when she comes down Valentine’s weekend. Might you be able to accommodate her, or do you think she’s not worthy video material?”

“Oh, no,” Mike insisted, “she’s great video material. She and I made love, and she was out of this world, just like her sisters. I’ll block off that weekend and think about the setting and plot.”

Alice teased, “Plot? PLOT? You have a plot? I thought you threw a bunch of naked people on a bed or sofa and filmed them.”

“Well, more or less that’s right, but some thought does go into orchestrating the events that transpire. Do you know what Karen prefers in the way of sex?”

Alice laughed, “Fucking, being fucked, and avoiding being fucked up. I think you could get her to do about anything at this stage. She did seem to like the college guys.”

Mike nodded and she could see the wheels turning in his head. I’ll think about it.


Suddenly, it was Christmas again.

Alice said, “I swear something happens to the clocks between Thanksgiving and Christmas. They speed up. We lose days here and there. We think we have all this time to shop for the people we want, and then we don’t.” The family had lingered over morning coffee the day before the holiday.

Dave and Pam laughed and agreed. Dave said, “I am ever thankful that my wives give me very explicit clues as to what they want as gifts. Moreover, I can talk to one or two of you about what one of the others needs or wants.”

Julie said, “See, that’s another huge benefit of a polyamorous family. I think we should write a book, or certainly a feature magazine article.”

Dave chuckled, “Talk to Erin or Cricket. They’re the Circle’s writers.” Cricket had been with them but gone back upstairs to get dressed for the day.

“Is Erin working full time again?” Alice asked.

Dave responded, “Yes. She even takes Josh with her on some of her assignments. He sleeps a lot, so she carries his baby carrier into an interview and sets him nearby, does the interview while he’s sleeping, and then reverses the process.”

“Speaking of writing, Karen told me she has now embarked on her new career: writing and selling short stories. She put her first novella up on Amazon. Now, she has to learn how to market her stories and get people to buy them.”

“Ah, the hard part. What’s the story about?”

“You’ll laugh. She wrote basically a true story about her own family, but she kind of borrowed a bit from you and me, and then integrated it into her our life story. Thus, it became about a couple where the husband cheated, they decided to ‘loosen up’, in the process the wife decides to bring the husband’s mistress into the situation, and she sets it up and talks to the children, and so forth. After that, they start and grow a somewhat large polyamorous family. I think the protagonist’s parents are also highly judgmental and evangelical radicals that cut them out of the family.”

“Sounds kind of familiar. Who got her started on that?”

“Cricket, the last time Karen was here. She spent a lot of time mentoring Karen and helped her create an outline of the plot. Karen went home and in no time at all fleshed out the outline into the short book.”

“Isn’t the older woman supposed to mentor the younger one?”

Alice chuckled, “I think in this case, the younger one is savvier and knows what she’s doing more than the older one. There are no age rules in mentoring.”

Dave looked around, “Where is Cricket?”

“She and Heather are dressing so they can go shopping at the Sarasota Square Mall. They still have Secret Santa gifts to get, and she came up with other ideas for some other people. I know she got Karen something and is sending it up to her, but I don’t know what it is.”

“Is Karen coming down at all?”

“Valentine’s Day weekend is her next visit. I think she might do a video with Mike.”

Pam asked Dave, “Are you finished shopping?”

“Yes. I started in June actually; at least that’s when I intentionally bought a couple of you presents for Christmas. I’ve bought something at least every month since then, but more over the past few weeks to fill in the gaps in my list.”

“Make me do that next year, please,” Julie moaned.

Alice’s cell phone buzzed. She responded, and from listening to one side of the call Dave discerned it was Karen who was having a crisis with Bridget of some kind.

Karen got put on speaker with Alice’s urge to tell everybody in the room. Karen launched in, “I came home early yesterday afternoon. I went shopping for holiday food instead of going to work; they didn’t need me to come in.

“Anyway, when I came into the house, I guess I was kind of quiet rather than slamming the groceries around. I walked into the living room and there was Bridget and some boy named Todd naked and fucking merrily away on my sofa. MY SOFA! Needless to say, I had a hissy-fit. Young Todd dressed and was gone in thirty seconds, probably with a bad case of blue balls. Bridget dressed and went to her room with attitude; she slammed the door and hasn’t come out since. She skipped dinner. I haven’t said much to her through her door, but I’m at a loss of what to say or do.”

Dave asked, “Is she on birth control?”

“Yes. We haven’t been THAT stupid, although we have to keep it a secret from everybody at church. She was bareback with the boy.”

“Are they boyfriend and girlfriend?” Julie asked.

“I have no idea,” Karen replied. “They were kissing like they were, but I think this was just a great case of raging hormones.”

“She’s seventeen?” Pam asked in a curious tone.

“Eighteen,” Karen corrected. “Her birthday was in mid-November – before Thanksgiving.”

Alice said, “Do you want Aunt Alice to come up and talk with her, so you and Candy and Daryl can try to stay a little neutral?”

“You’d do that?”

“Not until after the holiday, but I could probably get a flight up on Tuesday.”

“What should I do until then?”

“Tell Bridget that you asked me to help – to intervene so you don’t go ballistic, and that you’ll probably abide by whatever the two of us come up with.” Alice was laughing.

“Am I letting the fox into the hen house?” Karen asked.

Alice laughed more, “Probably. You know my attitude about sex. Well, I think sixteen is a laudable age to get started with the advanced no-holds-barred course and active participation. In the meanwhile, keep her occupied with shopping, meal preparations, and family stuff. Call a truce and don’t talk about the elephant in the room.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.