Loosening Up - Book 5 - Major Events
Chapter 14: Thanksgiving Presents

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: Thanksgiving Presents - A series of major events reshape the growing Circle including the aftermath of the graduation party, a storm, a kidnapping, an award, a family makeover, and several weddings. A shock ends the book and sets up the next. This picks up where Book 4 left off.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Celebrity   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Alice and Julie arrived Wednesday afternoon at the Cincinnati airport, which is actually in Hebron, Kentucky on the other side of the Ohio River from the city and its suburbs. Since Karen was at work, she prevailed on Daryl, her husband who had the afternoon off, to pick up her sisters and deliver them home. She planned to arrive home about the same time they did.

As Alice and Julie saw Daryl standing just outside the security area, they trotted up to him and smothered him with kisses and hugs, trading little baby John Forrest back and forth as they did. Daryl blushed up a nice scarlet color but returned the affection. He seemed subdued and on his best behavior.

The drive to his home north of Cincinnati took almost an hour, partly due to rush hour traffic the day before the holiday. The airport had also been a zoo. The trio talked with him about his job, the kids, and finally his views of the threesome that Karen and Candy had dropped in his lap several months earlier after his cheating with Candy.

Alice chuckled at how dispassionate and inoffensive his comments were about living and making love with the two women.

Julie couldn’t stand it; “You mean you’re not hyped up and excited all the time that you get to fuck two of the hottest foxes in the whole friggin’ country?”

Daryl was take back by the bold, lewd, and confrontational statement. “Well, errr, yeah, I do enjoy all the things we do together. We have to keep it down because of the kids, though.”

“Nonsense. Karen told us about farming the kids out on some nights so that the three of you can scream your heads off as you fuck each other blind. If I were in your shoes, I’d have a perpetual hard-on and my cock always dripping with someone’s pussy juice.”

Daryl blushed and politely said, “We have had a few nights kind of like that. Also, either Candy or Karen will take the kids out for ice cream or a movie or something after dinner so I can be together with the other one. They’re nice like that. I’ve done that, too, so that they can be together sexually.”

Alice teased, “And do you get your rocks off watching your wife of twenty years eating out or tribbing with your mistress?”

Daryl blushed even brighter. “Errr, yes, I do.”

Julie said to Alice, “He’s embarrassed to talk about their sex life.” She turned to Daryl, “Karen told ALL of us in the Circle over dinner one night – about fifty of us – about how you guys get it on and how she gets on with Candy. She and Candy even did a little demonstration of some of the things they’d learned together. I guess they’ve been watching female-female porn to get ideas for how to please and pleasure each other. Do you watch with them?”

Daryl just nodded and kept his eyes on the road ahead. He answered stoically, “Sometimes.”

He finally said, “Karen told me about her ... adventures ... and things she’s done with you and people in your Circle.”

Alice teased, “You mean fucking all of us – men and women alike. She’s been a fantastic lover, and we do love her. Candy, too. Since she’s come down a couple of times, we’ve come to really like her ... and making her cum over and over. She really has powerful orgasms, doesn’t she? I bet that’s one of the things that drew you to her in the first place, right?”

“Errr, yeah, kind of.” Daryl paused and added in a contrite tone, “I’m not proud that I cheated on Karen. I was a cad. When I realized she’d found out, I was sure she’d divorce me and take me to the cleaners. She didn’t. She told me she forgives me but won’t forget. Her solution to bring Candy into our family is ... highly unusual. I’m still getting used to it. We’re still hiding it from her parents, but I guess you know that.”

Julie laughed. “The Circle is unusual, but we’re glad Karen and Candy come and visit. Your threesome is probably more ‘usual’ than you know. There are at least a couple of million others going on right now, and then there are several million people in the country that at one time or another lived that way for a while.”

“Really?” Daryl sounded really surprised.

“Right,” Julie said. “Several of us in the Circle researched the subject out of curiosity a couple of years ago. These arrangements are more common than you know. Just to clarify, not all of them are sexual but most are. Not all of them are guy-girl-girl; some are two guys and a girl, and then there are the ones that are three people of one sex living and playing together.”

“That’s interesting,” he said.

“You didn’t say anything about Candy going down to Sarasota for the long weekend.”

“Well, I did think it unusual. I got a knot in my stomach when she told me her plans. I know what she intends to do there?”

“What’s that, Daryl?” Julie teased.

“You know. She’s going to have sex with people.”

Alice laughed, “Not just with ‘people’, but with Circle members. WE love her. The basis for our relationships is love not sex. She basks in that atmosphere.”

Julie chimed in, “That said, the sex is extraordinarily great. She loves the environment and the people. She also fucks like a hot horny mink.”

Daryl said sotto voce, “Yeah, she sure seems to come home all juiced up and wants to continue getting a lot of it.”

Julie said, “One place to start around here might be to see if there’s a swingers club of some kind. I’m sure there are several in a city this size. Heck, even Two Dot, Montana has a group.”

Daryl muttered, “I’ll mention it to Karen next week.”

“Nonsense. We’ll talk about it over dinner. Maybe we can check out the Internet before hand and see what’s there.”

Daryl rolled his eyes. He never remembered Alice being this forward, and Julie was a distant relation before the past several years when they were excommunicated from the family.

Little Johnny started fussing, and the girls’ attention got diverted from the teasing they were wreaking on Daryl.

They arrived home to find Karen had just gotten home from her part time job. They all greeted each other and there were more than a few winks about the nice discussion they had with Daryl on the drive from the airport. Karen knew they intended to tease him a lot.

Alice and Julie met their nephew and nieces and spent time with them as Karen and they prepared a simple dinner. The weather was chilly so no one particularly wanted to be outside. Also, being in the north in the months approaching the winter solstice and the months of standard time, darkness seemed to happen very early.

About ten o’clock, Karen got a sext from Candy. It said, ‘Arrived but cumming.’ The attached picture was Candy laid out in the gazebo with a large cock in her pussy, as two other large cocks lay against her breasts as she lay on the massage table. Another cock was in her mouth and a fifth cock was by her head awaiting attention. The picture had obviously been staged.

Karen passed the phone to Daryl. “Look. Candy is having fun already, and she just got there a few hours ago.”

Daryl looked and the small screen on the iPhone and did a triple-take at it. He muttered, “Holy shit. That was one of her fantasies.”

Karen winked at her sisters. “Well, we have a lot to do tomorrow, so I’m turning in. Good night everybody.”

They all bid each other goodnight in the hallway, and Karen and Daryl retired to the master bedroom, as the sisters went into the guest room. The kids had headed off to their beds long before. They were early risers.

Alice and Julie started their timer as soon as they shut the door. If things went according to plan, Karen would have Daryl’s cock inside her in twenty minutes as the two of them made love. If things went according to plan, Alice or Julie would have Daryl’s cock inside them in twenty-two minutes as the three of them made love.

Alice and Julie stripped down, dabbed on some perfume that Karen had left because it was Daryl’s favorite, and then kissed and fondled each other so they were more in the mood when they took the next step.

As the timer on her iPhone made a small sound, the two nude women tip-toed across the hall and peeked in the door of the master bedroom. Karen had blindfolded Daryl as planned. He was lying on his back, and Karen had just sunk her pussy down on his shaft. They were mumbling sexy words to each other.

The two came into the room, quietly shutting the door behind them, and coming up to the bed. Karen winked at the two of them as she told Daryl. “Don’t even think about cumming, yet. I want lots more of this cock before we go to sleep. Let me turn around.”

She dismounted from Daryl and Alice took her place, moving into a reverse cowgirl position atop the blindfolded man. She plunged her pussy up and down on him for about a minute.

Karen then said from right next to Alice, “No, I liked the other way better. Wait.”

Alice dismounted and Julie straddled Daryl in a more traditional cowgirl position. She started to move slowly up and down, milking Daryl’s cock with her talented pussy muscles.

Daryl moaned, “How’d you learn how to do THAT. It’s fabulous. I’m not going to last long if you keep doing that.”

Julie stopped and almost laughed. Karen smiled. “OK. I’ll stop. I learned that in Florida from my sister. She’s very talented. She even does what we’re teaching you to do – eat cum from any available pussy – like my pussy or Candy’s pussy.”

“But ... it’s ... my semen,” Daryl said.

“So, it’s all right if we give you a blowjob and take your load, but not okay for you to touch the same stuff? Where’s the equality in that? Maybe we should stop with the morning blowjobs.”

“No. No. I’m learning, just slowly.”

“We’ll have some new ways for you to practice very soon,” Karen said as she stood beside Julie.

Karen said to him, “Are you enjoying our fuck?”

“Oh, yes. I love to make love with you.”

“Did you ever think of fucking Alice or Julie, or how about the two of them together? What if you had all three of us sisters at once?”

Daryl mumbled, “That would be beyond anything I could even imagine.”

Karen tried to hype him some more, “Just imagine that it’s Julie’s pussy that’s wrapped around your cock right now. She’s the one that knows how to do that squeezie twisty thing you felt a moment ago. Think about how this pussy feels, and how different it is from mine. Oh, wait. Alice wants a turn.”

Julie rolled off of Daryl and Alice replaced her.

Karen talked, “There, now my other sister is fucking you. Do you notice how she feels different than Julie, and certainly different than Candy or me? I won’t ask you which you prefer because I bet each pussy is wonderfully different. You just love to have all this pussy in your life. I bet you never thought you’d get to fuck all three sisters in my family, did you? I bet you never thought you’d also have a mistress living with your family so you could fuck her all the time.

“Do you know what I bet is happening with Candy right now? I bet she’s dripping cum from every hole. I bet she’s been eating pussy and having her pussy eaten by the other gorgeous women in the Circle. She’s having the shit fucked out of her by about twenty-five men. Isn’t that wonderful? Aren’t you glad you encouraged her to go to Florida so she could have this experience?”

“Yeah, kind of,” Daryl muttered.

“Well, Alice just nodded to me that she likes to look the men she makes love with in the eye. She wants me to remove your blindfold. Do you want to do that so you can see Alice atop your body, rising and falling on your cock?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.