Loosening Up - Book 5 - Major Events - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 5 - Major Events

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 13: More Party

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: More Party - A series of major events reshape the growing Circle including the aftermath of the graduation party, a storm, a kidnapping, an award, a family makeover, and several weddings. A shock ends the book and sets up the next. This picks up where Book 4 left off.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Celebrity   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Dave lay nearly comatose; a nude and highly sexed woman snuggled under each arm. Both Candy and Karen were kissing his chest and neck from their positions even though they were breathing hard from the exertion the three had just finished. Each had a naked leg over one of his, their modest pubic hair providing erotic stimulation to Dave’s hips. They were also intentionally touching each other across his body, indicating to Dave the affection they felt for one another.

Dave crooned, “You guys are wonderful. Did you plan that together?”

“We’ve been practicing on Daryl, but we wanted to really do it to you.”

The two women had simultaneously fucked Dave by having him lie back with his hard-on sticking straight up, and then tribbing from either side of him so that his dick was sandwiched between their two rubbing pussies. He was rubbing up and down both Karen and Candy’s slits right against their clits. They all came together after some careful coordination. Julie had swung through the bedroom and cleaned up the mess they’d collectively made and then left as quickly as she’d arrived.

Karen and Candy had dressed in Catwoman costumes for the Halloween party, their bodies painted to reflect the sexy costume but totally naked. Dave had seen each of them with other men during the party, the last time before they came together to see him was fucking side-by-side on two of the chaises on the patio, as Dave led Sheri to another available outdoor lounger so they could make love.

Karen kissed Dave very passionately. “I love you, brother-in-law.”

“And I love you, sister-in-law.”

Candy nudged him, “Hey, don’t forget about me. I love you, too.”

He leaned down and kissed the pretty younger woman. “I hope your threesome is working. It’d be ashamed to break the two of you apart, especially after what you both just did to me.”

Karen looked up at Dave and grinned, “I have a wish for Thanksgiving that will make it work better.”

“What’s that?”

“I want Alice and Julie to come up to Ohio and do Daryl.”

Dave chuckled, “Sounds like fun. Is he expecting this as a quid pro quo for you being here for this party and getting your stuffing fucked out of you?”

“Oh, no,” Candy said. “This would be a huge surprise. We need to think about how to spring it on him, but he would have no idea ahead of time. We’d couch it all as ‘Family Time’ or some way to make up with Mrs. Waldorf.”

Karen said, “Alice should bring Johnny. I’m sure I could get my mother to come over and see him and my sisters. It’d go a long way to mending the fence, at least with her. She has shunned your family only because Myron did, and he insisted that she never contact you. If one of you ‘happen’ to be at my home for a visit, then she can kind of keep her conscience clear on that count.”

Dave said, “Ask them. I bet they’ll both like the idea. They miss the family contact and they seem to be thriving on some new cock every now and then. Daryl would certainly qualify in that category.”

Candy said, “In return, I’d like to come down here at Thanksgiving, if you would be willing to have a reciprocal guest. If it’s at all inconvenient, please say...”

Dave interrupted the pretty young woman. “Come down. Stay with me. You can be one of my surrogate wives that weekend. I’ll even show you the secret Red Room in the house.”

Candy shuddered at the thought of the Red Room made famous in the 50 Shades books. She said, “Thank you. We figured I should get out of the house if Elsie Waldorf is going to come over. I met her once, but we’re still trying to avoid giving them the idea that I’m living at the house.”

Dave asked, “What about your kids?”

“We can find some excuse for them to stay over at mom and dad’s, or farm them out to their friends for at least one overnight,” Karen said. “No problem. I know my sisters want to see them. They’re so much bigger than when she last saw them.”

Dave moaned and sat up in bed. He looked back at the two naked women. Candy was stroking her pussy in an inviting manner. He chuckled and said, “Shower time ... again.”

Fifteen minutes later, Dave sat at the new longer bar the Circle had bought for the patio. This bar could seat eight or ten people in the new swivel high chairs whereas the old bar could only do four. No one was tending so he served himself a wine cooler and rested up to see whether he had another round in him. He loved to push himself sexually.

He glanced out at the various chaises scattered around the pool. The temperature had cooled significantly into the mid-sixties. He’d noticed the core living room sofas and a few chairs were being used as platforms for making love as he came through the large room, no doubt due to the cool temperatures. He did note that almost every chaise on the patio had a couple or threesome on it actively making love. Several couples were smooching in the pool, including one foursome involving Tan and his brother and another couple.

A very sexy and lithe woman came up to Dave with a dramatic wind-swept hairstyle and significant makeup on to give her an unearthly appearance. The pretty woman was wearing a small halo over her head and had angel wings on. She kissed Dave. “I’ve missed you.”

“We’ve missed you, too, Meggie. How’s New York?”

“I wish I could do here what I do there, but a lot of the great fashion jobs are in the city. I just wish I could have been here to pledge the Circle. I love everybody here so much, but the ones I know the best were my classmates. I’ve met a few of the other men tonight. Of course, I knew Mike, Kat, and Clarisse, too.”

“You doing any new porn films?” he teased.

“Not right now, but I’m not averse to the idea. I’ve been too busy. I moved in with my mentor. She’s a dyke, and we have fun but she knows I prefer cock – especially yours. She’s been coaching me in the fashion business, too. It’s been like getting a drink from a fire hose every day. There’s so much to learn and remember, and so much of it depends on relationships and networking. She’s hypersexual and even has me eat her out sometimes during the day when we’re at her office. She turns me on big time, but I still prefer men and a good long steady fuck.”

Dave chuckled, “Your terminology about ‘pledging’ the Circle makes it sound very collegiate. I don’t mind, but do you know what’s involved?”

“I talked to Cricket. I need to build loving relationships with everybody and get my head around the open sex, like at this party. This is truly fabulous and the most memorable event in my life except for your graduation party. I’ve been with a few guys since I saw you last and few guys here tonight, but no one measures up the way you do. I kind of wish I could do what Cricket has done with you – get engaged and all. We had a long talk earlier.”

Dave asked, “Are you evaluating your dates on being nice guys, or giving you powerful orgasms?”

Meggie laughed, “Both. I know I’ll have to settle for less on the sex front, but the guys I’ve met are mostly my age and a little too full of themselves, if you know what I mean.”

“I guarantee you will find somebody and fall so much in love that you won’t care about the sex quotient. You two will make your own love story.”

“I hope so. I’m also not rushing anything. My father used to say, ‘Sex is never an emergency.’ At this party, however, I feel the lights flashing and the sirens whirring. I love having sex. I’m hoping you might make love to me again, too.”

“I’d be truly delighted. You are such a gorgeous angel; how could I not be totally swept off my feet by your spiritual nature.”

“Oh, that was the other thing Cricket schooled me in; having a spiritual attitude about my partners and the sex. She said she got engaged to you. I think that’s so sweet. She’s such a special girl.”

“Me AND my wives. We’re a package deal, and we love Cricket. I haven’t seen her tonight, did you?”

“Yes, she was with an older man – Derek somebody. There was also a nurse named Lisa with them, at least her costume consisted of white stockings and shoes, and a little nurses cap with a red cross on it. She had kiddie band-aids over her nipples and scattered around her body, too. It was funny. That was about two hours ago.”

“Just so she’s having fun and enjoying herself.”

“She seemed to be. They were laughing.” Meggie smiled. “I like to make other people happy. I think that’s one of my missions in life.”

“Let’s see if we can make each other happy. Are you warm enough or do you want to go indoors?”

“I want to fuck in public, outside here. We’ll make our own heat.” She shrugged out of her angel wings, set them on the end of the bar, and then led him towards an available chaise.

Cricket bounded up to the couple wrapping Meggie in her arms and kissing her with great abandon. “You made it. I’m so glad.” Their breasts smushing together in an arousing manner.

Dave chuckled at Cricket’s costume. She was wearing her Mary Jane shoes again, and had painted each of her large breasts orange and then made them look like jack-o’-lanterns with the eyes looking at each other. Little green stems high on her chest made the pumpkins look as though they’d been recently picked.

Meggie insisted that Cricket join them. “I love you. I don’t want to miss some time with you or Dave, so let’s do this together if it’s okay with Dave.”

Dave reached out with both arms and gathered the two young women to his nude body. “Of course, it’s all right with me. I love both of you. Come on, we’ll have some fun and put on a show for the others around us.”

As they lay down, Dave noted that Bjorn and Gail were enjoying an exceptionally slow intercourse on the lounger next to them. Morgan was moving around them with a glazed look in her eyes as she lowered her sodden pussy into Bjorn’s mouth and onto his waving tongue. There were accompanying moans.

Cricket insisted that Meggie get preferential treatment because she’d been gone for six months, so after his double blowjob with lots of saliva and spit and wild mouths, Dave got mounted by Meggie as he lay supine on the chaise. Cricket mounted Dave’s mouth and he went to town on her pussy as Meggie fucked him. He thought about what heaven must be like, and couldn’t come up with anything better than this.

The women shifted around so that Cricket was on her back having Dave saw his cock into her tight little cunny, and Meggie squatted over her face being enthusiastically licked.

Cricket laughed, “You’ve been fucking other men tonight, you slut.”

Meggie laughed, “As many as I could. This party comes after some unsatisfying city sex. I need a better way to meet men.”

Cricket went on, “There’s always Craigslist.” The website had such a bad reputation as a place to meet hook-ups that it was a laugh. “How about Match.com?”

Meggie gasped from a little orgasmic high. ‘I’m already listed there. The guys seem to want booby women. Maybe I need a tit job.”

Dave moaned, “Nooooo. Don’t change a thing. You’re so beautiful just the way you are. Besides, fashion models don’t have tits, they have nipples.”

Meggie laughed, “Yeah, I’m kind of booby by those standards. You’re right. I don’t plan anything that radical ... yet.”

Cricket teased, “Get pregnant. All women’s breasts swell up once they get pregnant and nurse. Of course, it could end up with sag and look like a war zone after you wean your new baby.”

“THAT is NOT going to happen,” Meggie insisted, “at least for another ten years or so. Can we switch around so Dave is fucking me and you sit so I can eat your pussy.”

After the trio shifted around and Dave’s hardness was embedded deep in Meggie’s tight twat, Cricket did the squat over her face, holding on to her fiancé for balance and stability. Dave and Cricket kissed passionately and pledged their love to each other.

Meggie munched away, “Hey, you’re all full of cum, too. Who’re you calling a slut, Slut?”

Cricket said, “My fiancé asked me to help welcome our guests that aren’t Circle members here tonight. I’ve tried to do every one of them.” She giggled. “Well, five of them, anyway.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.