Loosening Up - Book 5 - Major Events
Chapter 2: Lisa and Friends

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Lisa and Friends - A series of major events reshape the growing Circle including the aftermath of the graduation party, a storm, a kidnapping, an award, a family makeover, and several weddings. A shock ends the book and sets up the next. This picks up where Book 4 left off.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Celebrity   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Dave was lying naked on his bed with his small and bosomy new friend asleep atop his body. He held her and occasionally kissed her, unaware of whether she was aware of his kisses and the love he exuded to her. He could feel the remnants of their lovemaking on his thigh. Alice and Julie slept beside him wrapped up in each other’s arms. Pam was just beyond them. He knew that Heather had wanted to make love with Jake before he left. He wondered whether Lisa had gotten her turn with virile young man.

A whisper from beside him alerted him of a visitor to his bedroom. There was enough light from the night lite that he could see it was Lisa when he opened his eyes. Lisa smiled at him and leaned in for a kiss. She also kissed Cricket’s bare shoulder before withdrawing.

Lisa whispered, “Can we be together or are you done for the night? You said to come and get you. I’m sorry if I woke you.”

Before Dave could answer Cricket whispered, “You didn’t wake us. We were cuddling. Dave, go be with Lisa, but come back and hold me for the night, please.”

Dave kissed Cricket as she slid off his body and he rose from the bed. Cricket snuggled up to the naked Alice who didn’t seem to wake up at all.

Dave led Lisa to his living room. It was dark, but there was lots of incidental light from various appliances and from the exterior lighting coming in the windows. He found Lisa’s mature and naked body sexy as it moved through the various shafts and textures of light. She stopped and turned into his arms. They kissed and then kissed some more.

Lisa admitted, “I am so worked up I don’t need much in the way of foreplay unless you want the activity. I confess to being a slut tonight – again. Each of the young men did me – four of them. I’m a little bit drippy down below.

Dave teased, “There are certain expectations for the men and women of the Circle. Of course, they’re not all uniform, but let me give you a unique example. You could pass this on and see whether you can stimulate those fine young men to pick up where I will leave off so we can make love. Actually, all of this is making love.”

He placed Lisa on one of the sofas with a soft couch cover over the cushions. She lay back, brimming with curiosity about what he intended to do. Dave moved between her legs and knelt. He pushed her legs apart and then pushed his mouth into her pussy – the pussy that was leaking the cum from four other men who had recently erupted inside her thirsty body.

Lisa was shocked, “Oh, my God. David. That’s ... that’s ... the sexiest, funkiest, rawest, and most shocking thing I’ve ever had done to me. You are definitely the sexiest man alive.”

The fingers got added to help extract the cum from inside her. Dave had learned years earlier that eating cum and ingesting it was no big deal. The stuff was almost tasteless, and brushing teeth later was sufficient to remove any after taste. Since men were usually squirrelly about eating cum, let alone someone else’s, this act put him in a category all by himself – a place he relished. Julie had helped him overcome any aversion to the act; she was the cum slut of the entire Circle, often showing up to do exactly what he was doing to Lisa. He’d love to see the look on the other men’s faces when Lisa told them what she wanted them to do. He’d schooled himself in the same endeavor to be unique.

As Dave rose and mounted her so they could enjoy intercourse together, Lisa lapped at the complex mixture of juices on his chin and cheeks. He French kissed with her, too.

Dave scolded, “You said you wanted to join the Circle. You’re supposed to get to know the other men in the Circle, not those thinking about the prospect of joining.”

Lisa pushed her cunt upward into his down thrusts. “I think I have. Well, I haven’t done Martin, but he lives up in Ohio and isn’t here all that much.”

“You did my brother?”

“Yes, Aaron. The same night we fucked, I also did Dale, Paul, Doug, and Pete. The next night was Saturday. I enjoyed Jason, Dev, Ty, Owen, and Roy, and I hope they enjoyed me. So that was nine new men in two days. I think I deserve some kind of slut medal. I really like all of them.”

“I’ll have one prepared for you when you finish meeting all the men. Are you just fucking them or are you building relationships?”

“Oh, I got the others the week before. I went about this systematically. I’ve been with about half the women, too. If I say so myself, the men are more fun. I am developing an affection for licking pussy juice from the source, however. I can see that I have to work on my cleanup skills after what you just did to me. I know Julie does that, too.” She savored several strokes, “You are so enjoyable. Part of it is physical, but I get your emotional vibes about me. Thank you. I love you, too.

“As for the building relationship question, you’ll have to ask the others. I am exposing myself to everyone – no secrets, no hidden emotions or viewpoints, no games, or anything like that. You’ve probably noticed that I’ve been here for most of the dinners, and yes, I gave Julie a few checks to help defray my cost on the food budget. I’ve also been helping out, often on cleanup after the meals.”

The pair took it slow and easy, almost having a relaxing chat as they made love. What made it unique was that Lisa liked dirty talk, and loved to describe what was happening, or what had happened earlier with the other men that especially turned her on.

Lisa said, “Right after dinner I found Jake and Murph. I asked them to make love to me and they were very accommodating. Jake led us to the gazebo, and they stripped my clothes away. I took turns sucking on both men as they stood beside me. God, they were as hard as granite. They each fucked me in about a dozen different positions and blasted gallons of cum in me. When I thought they were done Ron and Phil showed up and took over; and now I have my favorite lover of all of them – YOU. Fuck me. Love me.”

She told the story about how she lost her virginity, and then about what a hot fuck she was in nursing school, especially at some of the fraternity parties. The Circle was not her first group sex rodeo. No doubt about it, she was experienced, but still things were pretty linear and she’d avoided most of the kinky side of the sport.

They finished up with Lisa riding Dave in a cowgirl. Her orgasm was emotional and deeply physical for her. Dave held her afterwards as she lay exhausted on his chest, and it took almost ten minutes for her heart rate to come down and her body to stop the spasms associated with her cum. She’d also flooded the area with her girl juice. Dave was glad he’d put a blanket down, although the sofa did seem to get routinely christened in some way every week.

Lisa muttered, “Can I sleep here?”

“The bed is kind of full, but yes.”

“No. No. I mean right here on this sofa. I’ll just wrap myself in this couch cover and use one of the throw pillows. After what you just did for me, and the other men, I can barely move. Thank you; that was lovely – very satisfying, in so many dimensions. I love you. Go back to your little friend; she’s such a darling girl. I love Cricket.”

Dave kissed her goodnight, tucked her in and then went back to his own bed. As he got into bed and got comfortable, Cricket squirmed over next to him and cuddled her naked body against his.


There were some interesting liaisons that developed through the month of June. Bjorn, Tan, and Nathan successfully moved their company, InDrex, to Sarasota, taking up residency in the Sarasota Center Office Park, a couple of miles east of the Interstate off Fruitville Road. The three of them rented a house halfway between their work and the Circle, and continued their courtship with everyone, although no one had any doubt about their eventual integration into the Circle. One thing became even more obvious, and that was how perpetually horny the three of them were around each other. Tan admitted that serving the two horny men was ‘just right’ for her.

Tan told Dave, “We fuck at work, too. I invite it. Both Bjorn and Nathan have offices that no one can see into. I go into one of them, lock the door, and have one of them fuck me right on their desk. It’s sexy as all hell. I love it.”

Ron Wonder, one of the new electrical engineering graduates who was also courting the Circle, became their first hire in the Sarasota area. He had an apartment he shared with Phil Layburn about three blocks from the campus, and they kept the apartment as they looked for other space they liked better. Tan explained that she had extended the fucking at work privilege to Ron, and he was an easy convert to the illicit act.

Phil, a mechanical engineer, took a job with Knightsbridge Manufacturing. Alice had encouraged him to apply, and then got Dori, Abby, and Ron working him until he accepted. Alice thought she was the most persuasive since most of her recruitment pitch was made while he was balls deep in her pussy. Dori and Abby helped seal the deal with similar recruiting pitches, and the promise of lots more to cum, so to speak.

Meggie left in tears for New York. She wanted to stay and join the Circle, but all her friends in and out of the Circle promised they’d remember her and bring her to any events when she was back in Sarasota. She planned to come home for Thanksgiving and Christmas, so would be missing everyone for almost six months.

Cindy took a job with the Retail Software Company or RSC, a software company not too far from InDrex’s new building that wrote and maintained point of sale software for retail chains, especially those with a large number of stores that traded inventory around between sites. She traveled up to Dayton to get totally immersed in the physical terminals and hardware she was writing software for.

Murph also went to work for Retail Software, but as a summer job. He was going to go full-time to the university, similar to Sharon, to get his MBA along with her. They’d known each other but weren’t an event until their becoming friends, lovers, and compatriots at the graduation party and beyond in their quest to join the Circle. Dave sensed some competitive spirit between the two.

Sharon Hall had been accepted in the university’s graduate program for business, leading to an MBA. She was officially ‘off’ over the summer, but had already lined up several dozen of the case studies she expected in the first year of the MBA program so she could get a jump on things. She announced that she’d also like to hang around the Circle until someone told her to get lost. Nobody did. She deserved the ‘cute’ rating in Dave’s opinion, and she was vivacious. She also gave Julie a check to help pay for her meals that she was scrounging from the group and for her frequent use of the pool and other facilities. She also made it well-known that she was available anytime during her time at the Circle for extracurricular activities.

Sharon developed a great attachment for ‘bad boy’ Dev and Wendy, and the feelings apparently were mutual. She started to live with them and became like a second wife to Dev and sister-wife to Wendy. They kept declaring that they were experimenting, and often looked at Dave, Alice, and the other sister-wives to see how they navigated around each other or problem solved.

Without Dave’s knowing it until he had started work, Jake Randall took a job in the engineering department at the utility. He was another EE, but planned to go to the university part time and work towards his M.S. degree. Jake had been a total nerd and virgin until his senior year, so his social side was just catching up with the rest of his development. Donna took him under her wing ... and between her legs, as she liked to joke. He adored the older woman and they hung out together many evenings, just cuddling together on a chaise as she schooled him in the art of relationships.

Lisa brought her friend Jim Danforth by the Circle for lunch one Saturday, and introduced him around to the men and women that showed up. Danforth was in his mid forties, divorced with older kids, still had some kind of comfortable and loving relationship with his ex-wife, and looked in phenomenal shape. He had a ruddy complexion and had been outdoors a lot, because he displayed a tan that even the best sun worshippers might only dream of.

Danforth was handsome, and Dave could see Alice and the other women perk up in his presence. He had sex appeal, just as Lisa had predicted. Dave found humor in comparing him to the young men who had just started to hang around the Circle. What they had in muscle tone and innocence, Danforth had in the smoothness of his approach and the underlying confidence and sense of self-worth.

Dave asked what he did.

Jim smiled and said, “I’ve just bought into an establishment down the Trail. I retired out of the military after a twenty-year stint. I went in as a pretty raw recruit, and came out as an instructor in the Rangers. I was one for most of my time in service.

Dave said in a serious tone, “So, you’re kind of dangerous?”

“Only if you happen to be one of the bad guys.” He laughed.

Dave pointed, “Across the patio in the blue bathing suit is Dale Harnett. I think he was a spook, although he won’t admit to anything. He’s running a private investigation and security service now. The young woman with him, Amanda, started working for him a couple of months ago and is training in handguns and karate. With your skill bank you might moonlight or whatever with him, if you’re interested.”

Jim’s eyebrows rose. “Thanks for the idea. I’ll compare notes with Dale.”

Jim’s eyebrows rose even higher when Alice and Pam came out of the house wearing only monokinis. Heather was right behind them with Matthew in tow. He came over and high-fived Dave, and then went in the pool. He announced that he was going to swim as a ‘career’. Jim later told him about the Navy Seals and their aquatic underpinnings. Matthew was fascinated with the whole concept of being a frogman.

Joan appeared, too, pushing a baby stroller and also half-nude. Donna came right behind her with a bikini bottoms on and a towel wrapped around her shoulders. Jake was right behind her watching her ass as she swung her assets around for him. She had that freshly fucked look about her.

Jim soaked in the views of the pretty breasts around the patio. The younger men ogled quite a bit, too, and even developed obvious lumps in their trunks, but even those faded after constant exposure without accompanying stimulation.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.