Sherri's Open-Crotch Undies - Cover

Sherri's Open-Crotch Undies

Copyright© 2018 by Honeysuckle Lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The open-crotch undies were a Valentine's gift from her oversexed ex-husband. The insisted that the only reason she was wearing them was that circumstances had completely emptied her unmentionables drawer and she had no other choice. It didn't sound plausible and when she boarded the bus the fun began.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Squirting   Public Sex   Size   Porn Theatre  

Sherri opened her bottom drawer again still not quite believing that she had no clean undies inside. She remembered that she had lost several pair when her suitcase was lost on a flight from California to New York City. Then, she had ruined her two favorite panties when the bleach was accidently placed in the washer when she was distracted by her nieces and nephews visiting from New Jersey fighting in the living room like it was a free-fire zone for obnoxious youngsters.

The gentle wash bin was filled with her dirty panties and she had no intention of putting them back on again because the odor was quite disgusting. It was hard for her to understand her ex-husbands obsession of sniffing the dirty ones like they were vintage wine to be savored in his nostrils at some length. It never failed to mystify her that Hugo would conjure up an impressive cock-stand just with holding them under his nose for a few quick moments. Of course, she was not in any position to be complaining when he mounted her from behind in his standard lust-fuck mode pounding her relentlessly until she was forced to spiral into an uncontrollable orgasm of the most satisfying kind.

The drawer above contained a small tube that had a pair of brand-new ones with lots of blue lace on the edges.

The only problem with them was that they were totally inappropriate in her mind because they were wide open with a slit that ran all the way from her needy clitoris all the way back to her brown-eye entry at the other end of her private parts. She had to agree that they were exceedingly comfortable because they allowed her feminine folds and her often overheated crack to breathe with ease and she enjoyed looking in the side mirror on the closet door to see her pretty bush and tight little read door all ready for some happy humping at the first opportunity.

Unfortunately, she was without her current boyfriend due to his extended business travel and her sometimes secret lover, the husband of her best friend Gloria was on his best behavior because his wife had found several opened condom packs underneath the front seat of their BMW and only Victor and Gloria used the luxury car reserved for trips of a longer duration.

Gloria had tearfully divulged her suspicions that her sometimes forgetful husband was humping either his secretary or some other younger female with the cock that was supposed to be reserved for her exclusive use in any way she so desired and how could she have been so stupid to be so faithful when he was probably screwing any husband-stealing bitch that dropped her drawers for his cheating dick.

It was a little too close to home for Sherri because she was the one that had thoughtlessly littered the floor of their BMW with the silly things each time she got the horny Victor ready for another exciting excursion up her vaginal channel or even straight in her pulsating rectum when he was inclined to make her “take it” up the ass.

She had to admit that perhaps it was wise to take a little time off with the screwing behind the back routine, but that would mean she had to find a substitute humper and unattached males were in short supply this late in the season.

Sherri put all her delicate wash on top of the washer for the housekeeper with a note that asked to be prompt in washing them before close of business on Monday and refilling the bottom drawer with fresh, clean undergarments for the new week.

Reluctantly, she extracted the crotchless, blue panties from the tube and pulled them up over her flat tummy and her nicely curved ass cheeks that looked like they belonged on a much younger woman. She lifted one leg and held it with both arms looking in the mirror at her pristine bush and her daily cleansed and properly scented goodies with a critical eye and finding that she was “too hot” for words to express her sublime heights of carnal invitation.

She had vowed that she would never wear such a crude and disgusting item of clothing because it was beneath the dignity of her religious expectations and her self-image of normal behavior for a married woman of valued character for the entire world to see.

On the other hand, she wanted to see the new film down at the mall and she knew she would be uncomfortable not wearing any undies at all on the bus and in the theater itself. She knew that a lot of the younger girls were doing that sort of thing just so they could feel free and let their boyfriends touch them without any interference for bulky clothing or any obstacles to their covert fingers in a most degrading manner.

It was too much of an adjustment for her and the exotic undies, even though they were of a risqué category, were a lot better than no undies at all.

She bent over in front of the mirror and pretended that she was a male creature with an urgent need for contact with female flesh. Her hand slipped up under her short skirt and she encountered absolutely no interference with her access to the pussy and prime ass hole just waiting to be explored with determined concentration.

Now, she closed her eyes and pretended she was the other person entering into a pit of passion and heated warmth that welcomed his inquiring fingers. The thought was so strong that she started the fast accelerated fall into a happy and joyous orgasm looking with eyes open now into the mirror at her own silly drooling mouth.


The bus was crowded this morning and she hoped that the two young schoolboys didn’t try to press into her butt like they had done just recently without any hint of covertness at all. She didn’t mind having to take the gross liberties dished out to nubile young females on the inner city transportation routes but she enjoyed it a lot better when her stalker was at least discreet and tried his best to hide his depravity from the general public.

Thankfully, they had focused on a poor young schoolgirl hanging on for dear life to the white ceramic pole right next to her with both hands. One of the boys was pushing up into her feminine folds from the front with an amusing studied air of innocence and the other was playing rather rudely with her cheeky bottom sometimes even sliding his inquisitive fingers up under her “white only” uniform panties with an uncommon degree of perversion that she had never encountered before. The pair of miscreants had her whipsawed good and proper and she wasn’t certain if she should verbally protest or just pretend that nothing was happening and ignore them both as if they didn’t even exist. She opted to the latter and that was not at all unusual because most schoolgirls didn’t know how to say no to horny schoolboys without hurting their feelings and they had been trained to not offend others even at the cost of your own personal dignity in the process.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.