Occasions of Sin - Cover

Occasions of Sin

Copyright© 2018 by Jacqueline Jillinghoff

11.

Erotica Sex Story: 11. - Cindy is an innocent Catholic girl who discovers the pleasures of her body one day after school. She worries her immortal soul is in peril, but she soon learns she's not the only sinner in the world. Or, as one reader described it, "Just really nice, crazy, horny, cum-crazed teen boys and girls answering nature's call to feel good."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   CrossDressing   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Clergy   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student  

Nothing happened to me this time. No questions, no whipping. Mr. Szywicki told us kids to get dressed, again. We waited in the hall while he talked to Father and Sister with the door closed. Then he drove me and Lisa home and went off with Eddie. He didn’t say anything the whole time we were in the car.

Nothing happened to Sister, either. Next day, we were all back in class as though nothing had happened, though she barely looked at us the whole last couple weeks of school.

But Father Ransom disappeared. There was no announcement, and nothing in the papers about an arrest or anything. I think he was transferred to another parish, the way he was transferred to Annunciation. Now I know why he never stays any more than a couple months in one place.

Mom never mentions his name or says anything about what happened. Mr. Szywicki and another cop came to our house the night after we got caught, and they spent a long time in the living room with her while I hid upstairs, and that was it. Mom didn’t ask me a single question. I guess she thinks if we ignore it, it’ll go away.

The good part is she doesn’t care where I go or what I do anymore. I didn’t attend our graduation Mass, and she didn’t object. She just said, “It’s up to you” and went on chopping celery. I can go over to Lisa’s house, or Eddie’s, or anywhere, and she doesn’t ask where I’ve been or what I’ve been doing. Suddenly, my life is my own. It’s like I moved across the country.

Needless to say, I’m having tons of sex. I get together with Lisa and Eddie whenever I want, sometimes with both of them together, and we’re doing all kinds of things I never even thought about a month ago.

Like on the day of our last exam.

The three of us went to Eddie’s house after school. This time he promised us his father wouldn’t come home and interrupt us. We were feeling chatty and relieved that all the studying was over at last, and Eddie said he wanted to do something to “decompress.” He uses such big words, but I knew what he meant. He wanted to play dress-up.

We went up to his room, and he showed us the growing collection of girls’ clothes he was hiding in his bottom dresser drawer. Not just a skirts or blouses, either. I mean, really sexy stuff — a sheer white nightgown and something he called a teddy that was made of sky-blue lace. He put that on that for us, and some blue stockings, and lipstick and rouge he got at the drugstore, and tissues in the cups, and — wow! I could hardly stand it. Of the three of us, he was the prettiest. I told him I was jealous, and he loved that. Lisa called him a little sissy faggot, and he loved that even more. He lay on the bed and posed for us, running his hands down his fake titties, then putting one hand between his legs, covering his wiener so he’d look more like a girl. He told us to call him Alexandra, and we joined him on the bed.

It wasn’t long before Lisa and I had our uniforms off. That made me feel pretty again, compared to Alexandra, because I realized didn’t have to dress up to be a girl. All I had to do was be naked, and I had all the proof anyone could ask for.

And Alexandra couldn’t make the room smell like pussy the way Lisa and I did.

The three of us kissed and touched, with me in the middle, where I like to be. We were just three girls having some innocent fun, except —

“Hey,” Lisa said, “you know we’re still wearing these dumb medals.”

“Why are they dumb?” Alexandra asked.

“Never mind,” Lisa said. “Ready? One, two...”

We yanked them off, breaking the chains, and dropped them on the floor. With Ransom gone, we didn’t think anyone would notice.

That was the cherry on the sundae. Lisa and I were already nude, but ditching the medals made it official.

“Back to nature,” Lisa said.

We started messing around again. Alexandra got rock-hard. I stroked her wiener through the lace and thought about how good it was going to feel when she decided to act like a boy again. I was just thinking about putting my mouth on it, when Alexandra suddenly rolled away and stood up.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“I’ll be back,” she said. “I’ve really got to pee.”

“That’s not a bad idea,” Lisa said, and she got up, too.

“Hey,” I said, when their cute butts were almost out the door, “pee on me!”

You should have seen the looks on their faces.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.