Occasions of Sin - Cover

Occasions of Sin

Copyright© 2018 by Jacqueline Jillinghoff

2.

Erotica Sex Story: 2. - Cindy is an innocent Catholic girl who discovers the pleasures of her body one day after school. She worries her immortal soul is in peril, but she soon learns she's not the only sinner in the world. Or, as one reader described it, "Just really nice, crazy, horny, cum-crazed teen boys and girls answering nature's call to feel good."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   CrossDressing   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Clergy   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student  

Next morning, I woke up naked. I swear I was wearing my pajamas when I went to bed, but when I opened my eyes, they were gone. I must have taken them off in my sleep. I must have kicked away the covers, too, because they were half off the bed, in pile at my feet. A breeze was licking me all over. The sun wasn’t up yet, but I could see my nipples, black against the gray light in the window. I watched them stand up and get hard again.

Worse, that tickly feeling down there was back. I tried holding my legs my legs together, but that just squeezed the bean, which swelled up till it felt like I was laying an egg down there. Then I tried drawing my knees up, opening wide and letting the breeze cool me down. But that didn’t work, either, because when the air dried the slime, even more leaked out. I couldn’t tell where it was all coming from.

No way I was getting back to sleep. I combed my fingers through the curls down there, picking at them and twirling them till they stood up on my mound like tiny tornadoes. This was just procrastination, putting off the inevitable. My fingers knew where they wanted to go, and soon they went there, cupping the soft mound between my legs.

It was just as nice as I remembered.

I wasn’t afraid of going inside anymore. It was the most natural thing in the world when I curled my two middle fingers up my hole. I was tight, but really slippery, and my fingers slid in easily, all the way. I had to smile: when I was a little girl, these were the same two fingers I used to suck on. I was still sucking on them, but they were doing me a lot more good than they ever did in my mouth. It was getting noisy down there, too. My hole was so wet it plip! plip! plip! as I jiggled in and out.

The bed started squeaking. My bedroom is over the kitchen, and if mom was already making her coffee down there, she’d hear it. So I rolled over and buried my face in the pillow, trapping my arm. It still felt good, because my button was squashed against my hand. So now I kept my fingers still and moved my butt up and down, pushing from my knees. My white buns rose and fell and mashed my hard-candy dot into the palm of my hand. My tight hole gripped my fingers and covered them with juice, and that good yummy feeling totally filled me up again. Here it comes! It’s happening! ―

That’s when mom walked in.

I don’t remember if I said Shit! or just thought it real loud, but I definitely heard it. It went bang! in my head like a car crash. The doorknob had barely clicked open before I was clawing at the covers, throwing them over my bare body.

The door is around a corner, with a short entryway leading in, so I had like half a second to hide before she was all the way in the room. That’s all I needed. By the time she saw me, I was pulling the covers under my chin so only my head stuck out.

Mom was holding a folded stack of my blouses and underwear, with a ball of socks like a blue cherry on top.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.