Bitch - Cover

Bitch

Copyright© 2018 by Dark Fantasy

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - For some reason he couldn't understand, she seemed to be determined to make his life miserable. Then, one day, she made a mistake. It was his chance for revenge, and he went to extremes getting it.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts   Revenge  

It was again a nice day, and tension was in the air. Everyone with the exception of Bitch knew that the day was special. Nobody had told her, of course.

Kat came over in the morning, and we fed and then walked the dogs together. I think Rex felt that something was up, because he was unusually jumpy. After the walk we bathed Rex, but decided to wait till noon before we would do the same with Bitch. After we took him back to the living room, Rex who was still wound up walked over to Bitch and sniffed between her legs. Bitch hadn’t noticed him and jumped a bit when she felt his snout on her cunt. Then she reacted fast however, and got into position on her hands and knees, presenting her ass to Rex. This time she wanted to be ready before he lost interest.

When we noticed what was happening, Kat and I went to the couch and sat down to watch.

Rex walked around Bitch curiously, and as he got to her face he tried to lick it. But Bitch opened her mouth and invited his tongue in, getting a French kiss from a dog. Rex played with her mouth for a moment, but her growing arousal - very visible to us - must have been even more evident to him and his sensitive nose. So he continued his circle around her and sniffed at her cunt again, then he licked it. Bitch was frozen in place and couldn’t see, but we noticed that his dick was extended - that hadn’t happened the last time.

Suddenly, much faster than anyone could react, he jumped on her back in an attempt to mount her. He wasn’t successful, though, because even as big as he was he had trouble holding on to a bitch the size of a human. He was half on her back but slid off. He tried a few more times without better result. Bitch’s back showed the scratch marks where Rex had tried to hold on to her.

“Sir, it seems that Rex has some problems. May I help him?” Kat asked.

I thought for a while. Nobody was forcing Rex, all he needed was a little help. And Bitch - well, if I had any inkling that she wasn’t happy about what was happening, I would have stopped it much earlier. Somehow I had convinced myself that this wasn’t against my rule of not having sex with her, but rape was still out of question. This wasn’t, so I gave Kat an approving nod.

She smiled and walked over to the two dogs who grew more frustrated by the minute.

“Let me help you, Rex,” Kat told him in a soothing voice. “Just hold still for a moment, and I’ll help you up.”

I don’t think Rex had any idea what she was talking about, but her soothing voice worked. Rex paused in his attempts for a moment, and Kat lifted him up on Bitch’s back. Then she knelt next to them and held his upper body so he wouldn’t slide off again. That was all Rex needed, and he stabbed his dick against Bitch to find an opening. For a moment I wondered which of the two available holes he would actually hit, but he soon got his dick into her cunt. It was amazing to watch him plow in and out it with a speed similar to a jackhammer. Within seconds Bitch got an orgasm and it didn’t stop, just went on and on. Kat held on to Rex with one hand and pushed the other one into her pants, masturbating to her own orgasm.

Finally Rex came, and stopped hammering Bitch’s cunt. I had heard about dogs knotting and not being able to get out of their receptacle, but at least in this case it wasn’t true. He was done, jumped off Bitch’s back and moved to his preferred corner of the room. He was very happy with himself and the world.

All the while, Bitch didn’t stop cumming. I don’t think she even realized Rex was no longer on her, she was frozen in place and just wailed her orgasm into the world. Kat watched her for a moment, then looked at me shrugging her shoulders. I went to them and took Bitch’s face into my hands, then talked slowly and as soothingly as possible to her. I told her that she was done, she needed to come back to us, from whichever place she was. It either worked or she came out of it on her own, though it took a while until I was sure she was fully back with us. I carried her to her corner and told her to sleep for a while.


“This was intense”, I said to Kat.

“Yes, intense and extremely hot. She almost fried her brain, though, I’m worried about what might have happened if we hadn’t been there.”

“True. Oh well, at least Bitch has gotten the memory of her lifetime for her last day with us,” I smiled.

Kat looked at me with disbelief.


When it was time for lunch, we woke Bitch, fed and walked the two dogs. When we were walking, we could see Rex’ cum still leaking out of her cunt.

Back at home, we put Bitch in the bathtub, where I washed her and flushed out her cunt using the shower head. While I was doing that, Kat took some shears and cut her fingernails. Just as we were done, the doorbell rang. I went to let our visitors in while Kat proceeded to towel Bitch off.

I let Rosa’s parents in, and had a bit of time before the girls would appear.

“So, are you ready for this?” I smiled.

“I’m not sure I could ever be ready for it, but I’ll handle it,” her father said. Her mother replied with a short “Yes.”

“Are you happy that you will have her back at home again?” I wondered.

“We’ll see,” her mother said. “It seems currently there are different bets open about what will happen today. But if she wants come back, we will be glad to have her.”

At this point, Kat led Bitch into the room. Bitch saw her parents and looked a bit panicked for a moment, then looked at me and relaxed.

“Bitch, I invited your parents today because it’s a special occasion. Do you know what it is?”

“No, master.”

“You have been here for more than five weeks, now. During that time, I punished you for many of your fuck ups that happened for the last year. Funny thing is, we are almost done. There is only one thing left. Do you know what it is?”

She thought for a moment, then I could see as she realized what I was talking about.

“The jewelry shop?”

“Yes. On the one side the worst thing you have ever done to me. On the other side it was the event that started this all. I have always told you what you are punished for, but this time I want you to explain to all of us why you are punished. Tell us what you did, and tell us why that was the worst thing you ever did.”

“Yes, master. I overheard my parents talking about you going to buy jewelry for your girlfriend. It was just ... I don’t know why, but it made me so angry. So I followed you there, went in and saw you talking to that cute sales girl. Somehow I got the idea to put some jewelry in your pocket so they would think you had stolen it. Well, I did that and then flew the store. I don’t think I was even out of the door before I felt horrible about the whole thing. But, well, I went home, and the next thing was you storming in.”

“So tell me, what do you think. Why was this so bad that I finally was fed up with you?”

“Because of the police, master?”

“No, not the police. They were never involved, just the store manager. We sorted it out pretty quick, thanks to the camera system. You forgot about that, didn’t you?”

“Yes, master. But, well, then why?”

“All the things you fucked up for me before were school and other things that weren’t important in the large picture. But this time, well, this was supposed to be a happy event for me, you know? Purchase of the first jewelry for Kat. Something to remind her of me while she was on vacation. It should have been such a happy event, and it was until that security guy stopped me.”

“I’m so sorry, master,” she whispered, and I believed her. Tears were streaming down her face.

Kat came to me and gave me a hug. She had never heard the full story, it wasn’t a secret or anything but it had never come up. Now her eyes were a bit misty, too.

“So, well, since this is your last punishment, I felt that this is an important day for both of us. So I asked the people that are important to us to be here as our witnesses.”


Bitch presented me her hands, and I put the cuffs on them. With those I fixed her hands to one of the hooks I had put into the ceiling. She could still stand as long as she stayed on her tippy-toes. Then I put the blindfold that acted as eye protection on her.

In the mean time, our guests had taken place on the couch from where they could watch.

I took the whip and just hit her on random parts of her body. This time I had not given her a number of strikes, I would just hit her until I decided it was enough. And I think she realized that. She gave into it, and this time she just quietly sobbed. I had no idea how often I struck her, but I didn’t stop until I was powered out. Her body was a mass of criss crossing red stripes. This time I even accidentally hit her face once, but didn’t even notice since there was no reaction from her. The stripe on her cheek was the only testament for it.

Now that I was done, I let the whip fall to the floor where I stood and moved over to her. I removed her blindfold, and she blinked rapidly a few times until she could properly see me. Then she gave me a smile. I wrapped my arms around her while Kat removed the cuffs, and had I not held her she would have fallen to the floor. I set us down on the floor, just where we were, and fed her water. Moments later, I realized she had fallen asleep again.


Rosa’s parents, Kat and I were sitting at the table eating pizza when Bitch woke up again. She crawled over and knelt next to me, where I fed her some scraps of my pizza. When we were done eating, it was time for me to face the part of the evening that I wanted to forget about.

“So, Bitch. You have received all your punishments and I have to say you handled them great. I don’t know if you learned anything from me, but if I was able to teach you anything then you have gotten it. That means, there is no reason to continue with our arrangement. I will miss you, but you are free and can go home now.”

I didn’t expect any specific reaction. Actually, I hadn’t really thought about what her reaction would be because I was wrapped up in my own sadness about losing her. In any case, the reaction I got was something I didn’t expect at all.

“Do I have to?” she asked, her face showing simple panic.

“No, you don’t have to go to your parents. We can always find something else for you.”

“No, no, sorry master. Do I have to leave you?”

“Why would you want to stay? I have been horrible to you. And don’t forget that I have a girlfriend and, sorry, but I would never leave her for you.”

“Of course you don’t leave her. You love her. I just want to stay and be Bitch.”

“Uh, give me a moment to think. This is kinda sudden, you know.”

Kat just gave me a look that said I was the dumbest person on earth.

“Well,” Rosa’s father said, “I think we now know who won the bet. Anyway, I think this is our clue to leave. This is something the three of you need to work out by yourselves. Call us if you need anything, and call to tell us once you know if our daughter stays here or will move back in. Until then, I wish all of you the best of luck.”

They were gone before I had processed the farewell.


“Explain it to me. Tell me why the hell you would want something like that.”

“I don’t know, master. I know that I am happy here. I have never felt this happiness before. All those boyfriends I had, they never did anything for me. Because they wanted me to feel good. They cared about my wellbeing. They treated me as an equal. I didn’t understand why then and I don’t understand now, but I realized early that I didn’t like it. So I tried to change it. Went out with the bad boys, but they weren’t nearly bad enough. I tried to change the way people see me. Make them think bad things about me, because I liked to see the disgust in their eyes when they looked at me. It was bad and I’m so sorry that I hurt you and Kat. I didn’t want you to feel pain, but I wanted you to retaliate. You finally did, and now I’m sorry that I manipulated you into it. But now that I have seen how great it can be to find happiness, I just don’t know how to handle to lose it again.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.