Bitch
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by Dark Fantasy

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - For some reason he couldn't understand, she seemed to be determined to make his life miserable. Then, one day, she made a mistake. It was his chance for revenge, and he went to extremes getting it.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts   Revenge  

We had fed Bitch, but Rex hadn’t had his dinner yet. So just to be a bit sadistic, I gave him his meal and we waited to walk the dogs until he was done.

When we finally went out, we only made it to the first tree where Bitch stopped and let loose a torrent of piss. I hadn’t ever seen her piss so much at once. Kat watched with interest.

“So how often does Bitch shit?” she asked.

“Usually once a day. She already did at noon today, so she probably wont have to shit now.”

“Only once a day? So they are pretty big piles I assume?”

“Yeah, when she does it, you could say that it usually is worth it.”

I could tell that talking about such intimate details of Bitch as if she wasn’t even there was turning Kat on. She had just cooled down from the toilet run while shopping, but now she was back in full force.

We cut the walk a bit short.


Back home, we left the dogs in the living room and rushed off to the bedroom. Kat tried to drag me to the bed and remove my clothes. I had never seen her so turned on or so aggressive. I loved seeing her so hot, but I liked to be in control. So I fought her for it, and you couldn’t call it a fair fight. She folded once she noticed my attempt to take over.

I pressed her down to the floor and pushed her face down. This forced her ass to stick up into the air. I held her head down with my foot, so my hands were free to open her pants and pull them down until her ass was naked.

“So you think you can come in here and take control?” I asked her as I spanked her ass cheeks until they were glowing red.

“You know, I don’t think it’s really your ass that gets you into trouble, right? I think it’s much more this thing here,” I growled, and on the last word I switched from hitting her ass to a spank directly on her pussy lips. The sound was interestingly different than the impact on her ass cheeks, as her pussy was drenched resulting in a very wet sound. I stopped thinking about that nonsense within seconds however, since Kat had an orgasm. She came hard, just from the one spank on her pussy.

I brought her to two more orgasm using my tongue and my teeth on her nipples, pussy and clitoris. She asked for permission to give me an orgasm, but I told her she would have to wait until after this night’s punishment of Bitch.

“You want to punish her today? She’s still hurt,” she questioned.

“Of course, but don’t worry, I have an idea for that. Do you want to take part?”

“No, sir, but if it’s okay with you I’d kinda like to watch this time.”

“Sure.”


“Today I won’t hit your ass or your tits, because I want to give them some time to heal. That way I can hit harder the next time. So, today you will get slaps to the face. Ten to each side. I expect you to hold still and not evade me. Don’t you dare even thinking about that.”

I told her to get into the same position she was back in the store when Kat fed her. It had looked good and it would give me easy access to her face. Two for one. Kat took position behind her, outside the viewing field of Bitch. She was still naked and lightly stroked her pussy.

I knelt down in front of Bitch and slapped her once. There was a dual moan, one from Bitch and one from Kat. Kat started to rub her pussy harder. I would take my time between slaps, giving Bitch time to anticipate them. Almost from the beginning she had tears running down her face. After the first five slaps on each side, I took her face into my hand and wiped her tears out of the way.

“All that crying you do makes my work area wet. Can’t have that now, can we?”

Then I finished the last slaps. It was a relatively light punishment, even though her face had taken on a deep red color.

“You did well. Go to bed now.”

Bitch crawled out of the room to her sleeping place in the bedroom. I closed the door behind her.

“Come to me, Kat.”

This time it was her crawling.

“You know that these punishments are not sexual, right?”

“I’m sorry sir, it’s just that it was so hot. I couldn’t stop.”

“Yeah, I know that feeling. I’m quite turned on myself. No need to let Bitch know that, though.”

“Bitch is not dumb, sir. I don’t think there is much she doesn’t notice. Anyway, sir, I have a request if I may?”

“What is it?”

“I’m kinda wondering if I could get off from being slapped in the face like that. I liked it when you spanked my ass earlier. I’d like to offer you a deal. You slap me and if I manage to cum, you give me permission to get you off. If I don’t have an orgasm by the time you get tired of slapping me, I lose and don’t get to have another orgasm today.”

“Uh huh. And what’s in it for me?”

“Err...”

“Just kidding. I will have my fun with this, too. Get into the same position Bitch was in.”

I slapped Kat the same way I had done it with Bitch. Slowly, methodically. She the first tears ran over her face, and over time her crying increased and got desperate. I had slapped her face 20 times on each side by the time I stopped. She looked pitiful.

“Are you still turned on?” I asked her.

“No,” she whispered.

“Well, at least we have learned something about you, right? Come here,” I said and hugged her.

“I’m so sorry,” she sobbed. “I so wanted to be a good slave to you.”

“Never forget that you are not Bitch, and I don’t expect you to be her,” I told her. “Also, well, if you were bitch, it wouldn’t matter to me if you were turned on, right?”

I rocked her until she fell asleep in my arms, then carried her to the bedroom and put her to bed. I noticed Bitch watching, went over to her and fixed her to the hook. After I did my things in the bathroom, I went to bed and snuggled up to Kat.

She wasn’t the only one who had learned something that evening. I noticed that, while I had a raging hardon by the time I was done with the punishment of Bitch, hurting Kat somehow had the opposite effect. It was something to think about.


The next day started normally enough. I decided that I wanted to see Bitch as she worked at the hospital, and asked Karl who was the manager there if that was okay. He told me that it was no problem.

While we went to the hospital, Kat wanted to get her hair done. She was the only one of us with long hair, and I thought it looked quite beautiful as is, but what do I know. Bitch still had very short hair, and mine was almost as short. We had no need for a hair stylist. Once she was done, Kat would get our clothes from the store.

The visit to the hospital was an eye opener for me. As she entered the station, Bitch transformed into Rosa. She became the girl I knew back then, happy, funny, always ready with a positive comment. She visited each kid, introduced me as a friend of hers, and talked to them. She knew every name. She knew who had known Lara, and talked to them about her death. She used many of the same arguments I had told her on the day of her death. Some of the kids would be at the funeral, but most were bound to the hospital. Rosa asked those kids if they wanted her to relay a message to Lara at the grave. She wrote all of them down so she wouldn’t forget anything. She played with the kids that could play, and roped me into the fun and games.

As we left, the transformation from Rosa back to Bitch was just as startling.

“You are very happy in that hospital. And you left the station happier than it was before. Do you think you are ready to go back to that life?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.