Bitch - Cover

Bitch

Copyright© 2018 by Dark Fantasy

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - For some reason he couldn't understand, she seemed to be determined to make his life miserable. Then, one day, she made a mistake. It was his chance for revenge, and he went to extremes getting it.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts   Revenge  

The next morning the roles were reversed. While I was still asleep, Bitch had moved to the bed and knelt on the floor next to it. That had never happened before, but I had forgotten to lock her into position in the evening and there was no rule that she couldn’t move around. Any dog would, right? So that’s what I saw as I slowly woke up, Bitch kneeling next to the bed and watching me. I managed to hide the fact that I had woken up for a while so I could watch her. Or I hadn’t managed and she didn’t care, who knows.

Bitch was still a beautiful mess. While the tears had long since dried, you could still see that she had cried much the previous day. Her tits were smeared with tried blood and under it one could see that the black of the hematoma had started giving way to a yellow color on the edges. There was a slight smile around her lips and her eyes. I searched for a fitting word for her facial expression and finally decided she looked serene. Her posture seemed proud. How that could be after the trashing she received the previous evening was beyond me.

As I made ‘wake up’ motions, her posture changed. She slumped a bit and looked down. She didn’t leave her position, though.


During the day, I didn’t handle Bitch any different than usual. I fed and walked the dogs in the morning. The walk was a short one because it was easy to see Bitch had trouble keeping up. I bathed Rex but not Bitch because I didn’t want to disturb the scabs that had built on her wounds. While walking them after lunch, she did get around better and so I took a longer route. I also threw the ball for her to fetch a few times, which she obediently did, even if it was slower than usual. During that walk I also watched her shitting, so I decided that no matter what I would have to wash at least her ass crack. I felt that the probability of an infection was just too high.

Bitch knelt on hands and feet in the bathtub and I cleaned the crack of her ass and her cunt using the shower head and a washrag. Thankfully there were no wounds in there. As I washed her, I noticed that while some of the scabs got wet they seemed to stay intact, so I took the risk and wet her body down. I washed all the parts of her body that were not just big wounds, and the water in the bathtub turned red. As she left the bathtub, I dried her body using a towel, just lightly patting down where she had scabs.

In a way Bitch looked much better now, but on the other hand her wounds stood out much more now.


The doorbell rang in the early afternoon. I went to open the front door, to find Kat standing there with a travel case in her hand and a smile on her face.

“Uh, what are you doing here?” I asked confused. Very happy to see her, of course, but confused. The plan had been for her to fly back on Sunday.

“Well, I told you I would help you with the clothes shopping. Can’t do that if I’m not here. And, well, I thought you might need a bit of emotional support.”

Kat went to me and we hugged warmly.

“I’m sorry if I did wrong.”

“Oh, you didn’t do anything wrong sweetie. I’m very happy to have you here, it was just surprising. Come in, please,” I smiled.

“So did your parents come back with you?”

“No, they stayed. I told them that I had to come back because a friend of mine had lost someone near them, but I didn’t go into details. They understood. They offered to come with me for support but I told them it wasn’t necessary. I even told them that I would just stay with you until they came back, and they had no issue with that.

“So, where’s Bitch?”

“Uh, living room,” I told her, just now remembering how she looked like at the moment. I didn’t know how to warn Kat and I didn’t know how she would react. Run away screaming? Leave me because she was finally too scared of me? Attack me for being a monster? Call the police? I just had no idea.

Kat opened the door to the living room, took one look and closed the door again. She looked at me shocked.

“What happened to her?”

“Yesterday’s punishment went a bit farther than I had originally planned.”

“Why?”

So I explained to her what had happened. How I was sure that Bitch had willingly lengthened the punishment but that it was my own decision to lay into her the way I did.

“I understand,” Kat said simply. Huh?

I followed her as she want back into the living room and sat down on the couch.

“Come to me, Bitch,” she said.

Bitch glanced over at me, and I gave her a smiling nod. She crawled over to Kat who lightly wrapped her hands around Bitch’s neck and used it to maneuver her head in position to give her a light kiss on the forehead.

“So, bitch, are you doing okay?”

“Yes, mistress.”

Kat looked at me with surprise.

“She’s talking now?”

“Yes, it’s a privilege she has earned. She could loose it again of course, but somehow I don’t think she will.”

“Well, then,” Kat smiled at Bitch, “I’m not your mistress. I just happen to be your master’s girlfriend. Now, would you like to talk about it? Your loss yesterday I mean.”

A cloud seemed to wander over her face, a sad reminder that all was not well yet.

“If master wishes?” she said.

“You may If you want to,” I said.

“In that case I’d be happy to, mistress.”

Kat didn’t bother to correct her again, she just raised her eyebrows. They started to talk, and I went to the office to catch up on a few calls and then surfed the Internet a bit.


“Sir, we are talked out for now and I’d like to take her with me to go clothes shopping, if that’s okay?”

“Sure, just give me a moment to get ready. In the meantime you can put some clothes on her. She can show you where they are, it’s what she wears when she goes to the hospital.”

“Uh, you coming too, sir?” she asked with surprise.

“Since I’m paying, I might as well come. Also I need something to wear to the funeral, too. Is that a problem?” I asked.

“Oh, no, of course not sir. I was just surprised. I assumed you didn’t want to have anything to do with girls going clothes shopping. I’m sorry for assuming, sir.”

“Well, put the clothes on her, I’ll be ready in five minutes.”


Kat sent Bitch to the car to wait in the backseat. I realized she wanted to talk to me about something in private and waited.

“Err, sir, I don’t know how to say this without it seeming, err, demeaning to you. It’s not how I mean it, I swear, sir.”

“Just say it, and I’ll make sure to remember to take it the way you meant it.”

“Yes, sir. Uh, it’s about you paying, sir. It’s like this sir, I didn’t plan on that and I kinda told Bitch beforehand where we would go. It’s a bit more upper scale than where we usually shop. I have a bit of money saved and planned to use it for this. So if you insist to pay, we could go somewhere cheaper of course and that’s your decision, but can we please go where I told her we would and I will pay for it?”

“Oh, sweetie, there you go again assuming things instead of asking. We really need to work on that.

“You are wrong about my budget limitations. True, you didn’t know about it since I hadn’t told you yet, but still. Anyway, I recently was able to get my hands on some of my father’s money. A little mistake my dear mother made, I’ll tell you about it sometime. That doesn’t mean we can go out and buy the most expensive outfits there are, and there’s no need to. But we have a total budget of 5,000 Euros for one outfit for each of us. And we will make use of it. I want her to be the best looking Bitch in town. I want you to be the sexiest girlfriend I could dream of. And personally I don’t want to look too much out of place standing next to you two beauties. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, master!”

“Good. Let’s go.”


In the car, Kat gave me instructions on where to drive while and told Bitch of a slight change of plan of where we would go. I’m sure Bitch had a similar assumption about a downgrade as Kat had, but there was no sign that it mattered to her.

While I knew that this could end in a disaster and I would not know it before it was too late due to my inability in regards to clothes shopping, I was pretty optimistic. Kat always wore good looking, stylish clothing, even though she did it with a low budget. She just had a good taste for those things.

The store we went to was for women’s clothing only, and I think for a moment I looked around like a tourist at some attraction. Kat looked around, and walked up to a sales girl. She told me later that she selected her because she was the one who didn’t seem to be put off by our normal to cheap clothes. I could only agree with that decision. The sales girl told us her name was Heather, and Kat introduced us by name. The introduction of our companion by the name of Bitch got us a raised eyebrow.

“Listen, Heather,” I said. “We need two complete outfits, one for each of the girls. However, when you work on Bitch you will notice that there are various, uh, marks on her body. I can assure you that how they came to be was consensual, but if you think that’s a problem for you we will happily ask someone else or go somewhere else without any hard feelings.”

Okay, consensual was a bit of a stretch. Well, maybe more of a lie. But by now I was sure Bitch would go along with the lie.

“Not a problem, sir. I’ve only worked here for a bit over a year but I don’t think there’s anything out there that I haven’t seen in here. I noticed that she is very quiet. Would it be permissible for me ask her to confirm that all is well?” she requested.

What was it that everyone called me sir these days? But I assumed that in her job Heather had learned to stroke the ego of the people who she wanted to part with their money. I smiled and nodded.

“So,” Heather asked Bitch. “Is it true that you are doing this consensually?”

“Very much so, ma’am” Bitch smiled.

Heather nodded, then turned back to me.

“So, sir, can you tell me what you are looking for?”

I realized that somehow I had taken over the lead from Kat, who I had expected to manage this shopping trip. But looking at her and the others, it seemed that the assumption from all three women was that I would be the one to decide, and I didn’t get any negative feeling about it from Kat. To the contrary, she seemed to glow.

“First of all, let me clarify that we don’t have money to burn, I’m sorry to say. We have a total budget of about 4,000 Euros for both outfits, including shoes. Can you work with that”

“Sure, that’s plenty. You only need more money for two things. Custom tailored outfits, which are very much worth their price if you get the use out of them, but we don’t have those. And, well, there are things that are horribly expensive just so you can show other people who are in the know how much money you have paid for them. I wouldn’t sell those to you unless you specifically asked me to.”

“Good, I see we are on the same page. The reason we are buying these clothes is that we need something for a funeral, but I want the things we get to have other uses. It doesn’t make sense to me to buy something like this for one-time use.

“Let’s start with the outfit for Bitch, I think. For her we need something business-like. You know, something that makes you think it wouldn’t be out of place in a corporate meeting or a lawyer’s office or something. If you see her on the street, you should see that she is a good looking woman but the outfit should say that she is successful in her own right and not because of her looks. Think you can do that?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.