Bitch - Cover

Bitch

Copyright© 2018 by Dark Fantasy

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - For some reason he couldn't understand, she seemed to be determined to make his life miserable. Then, one day, she made a mistake. It was his chance for revenge, and he went to extremes getting it.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts   Revenge  

For the next few days, things kind of settled into a routine. For me it was comfortable. Bitch must have been pretty bored, but that was her problem.

One night I woke up with an urgent need to piss. I was halfway out of the bed to go to the bathroom, when I looked over at the sleeping form of the Bitch and got a different idea. Standing over her, I took out my dick and let loose. She woke up with a start and trashed around a bit, but once she realized where she was and what was happening, she stopped and held still. The evening before I had trashed her with the whip and there were some bleeding cuts on her skin, which must have stung like hell as the piss irritated them. But she didn’t react to that at all. As my bladder was almost empty, I moved the stream to her face, and she made no effort to move out of the way.

I didn’t clean her up before the next evening, and by that time she stank to high heaven.


A few days later, as I walked the dogs, we were stopped by a police officer. This was the first time that someone actually challenged me - sometimes we had seen people in the distance, and once or twice someone would cross our way and when they noticed Bitch they would avoid us. Not this time. Seems someone had told the police that there was someone about abusing a girl. They were right, of course, which immediately put me on the defense. All Bitch hat to tell that man was that all this happened against her will, and I would go to prison. For a long time. So, to my shame, I have to say that I was on edge and not very nice to the poor man.

“Ma’am, are you all right?” he asked.

She just looked at me.

“Bitch, you may answer his questions. Don’t take orders form him, though.”

She faced the policeman and nodded her head.

“Uh, could you please answer my question, ma’am?”

“Oh, she did. She’s a dog, they are not big on talking. You might want to limit your questions to those that can be answered by nodding and shaking head,” I told him.

“I’m the police officer here. You don’t make the rules.”

“You are intruding into our private life. I appreciate that you have your job to do. At the same time, since you are the uninvited intruder I do expect some tact from you.”

“Running around naked on public ground is illegal. I could just take you in now and question you at the police station. Separated from each other.”

“Oh, but this is not public ground. Before you make such claims, I recommend you look up who owns this land.”

“Want to bet that I can find a judge who goes along with me, even if it’s just for a few days?”

“I’m not a betting person. I’m more the wait-and-see kind of guy.”

“Now listen. I’m here to make sure that your girlfriend is all right and here of her own will. If she is, then I’m on my way. But if you want to make my life difficult and interfere, then I have to take other measures to make sure. Nobody will win in that case. Is that so difficult to understand?”

“As I said, I understand that. All I ask you is that you respect her as the dog she is.”

“OK. Well, let’s get this done, shall we?

“Ma’am, to repeat my previous questions, are you all right?”

Bitch nodded.

“Ma’am, are you here of your free will? Or at least are you his dog of your free will?”

She nodded and even smiled at him.

“Thank you. Wasn’t so bad, was it?

“Oh, and for you,” he said as he focused on me. “There is a BDSM meet-up in this city every week. You might want to look it up sometime. It might help you realize how to best interact with people before you get into a confrontation with someone who thinks you should go to jail for what the two of you are doing. Here’s a card with the details. I’ll be on my way now.”

He nodded at me, smiled at Bitch, and left.


In the afternoon of the same day, while I was reading, Bitch knelt down in front of me with her back to me. She spread her legs some and pressed her face down to the floor, away from me. The result was that her ass was pointing directly at me and her cunt was clearly visible. Due to the position she couldn’t see me, so I used that opportunity to look. The hair around her cunt and asshole was wet, her thighs were wet, and there were even strands of her juice hanging down from her cunt lips. This was one horny girl. And this was one heck of a clear invitation.

Of course I’d like to say that I immediately rejected that invitation. But right now, in that moment, I wanted to fuck that girl. I wanted to fuck her like there was no morning. The sane part of me that knew I couldn’t and the horny part of me that didn’t care fought for ten or fifteen minutes. Finally, by a hair, the sane part won. Of course, Bitch didn’t know about that inner war of mine, and and she hadn’t moved an inch during that time.

“What, you think that I’ll stick my dick into you or something? You must be crazy,” I sneered.

“Rosa was someone I loved. And I would have made love to her I a second. But you, Bitch, are repulsive. It will be a long time until I stop seeing you as something so unsavory. And I definitely won’t stick any part of my body into yours. Did I make myself clear?”

It hurt me to say that. And I knew it hurt her much more hear it. I never saw her face, but I could see from her body language how much pain those words caused. At that point I thought I was the repulsive one of the two of us. Well, I just had to grow up. She had hurt me much more over time, hadn’t she?

“Heck, maybe Rex will want to fuck you. I don’t think he is very particular when it comes to get off.”

I had said that to be demeaning to her, but the reaction I got was different than I had expected. She got flushed and her breathing got heavier. It seemed that she actually liked that idea.

“Just to be clear, Bitch. You have no right whatsoever to force yourself on him. Never forget that he is your better in any way. Don’t even dream of making him do something. If he wants to do something to you, that’s his decision and his alone.”

I really hoped that was enough for Rex’ protection.


“So why didn’t you just fuck her?” Kat asked during the next of our regular phone calls. I had told her all that had happened that day.

“That’s a dumb question. I have a girlfriend, you know. I wouldn’t cheat on you. Also, well, it would basically have bee rape. I like to think that I’m better than that.”

“If you want to fuck her, go ahead. It’s not problem with me.”

“What? Is that your way of a dear John call or something? Or why would you want to push me on her? Girlfriends are not supposed to do that.”

“I don’t care about what someone thinks I’m supposed to do. I want to make you happy, and if that means you go and fuck half the school that’s okay.

“And what are you saying about rape? From your description it sounds like she was very willing.”

“She’s in no position to be willing or consent to anything. She’s here because I forced her. And she’s only willing because she’s horny, and she’s horny because I have forbidden her to masturbate. She wants relief and she isn’t thinking right.”

“We’ll see. I think that you will be surprised. Oh, and if she should actually fuck Rex? Make me some pictures. Maybe even film it. That’s gotta be hot.”

I could hear her grin through the phone.

“Anyway, there’s something else I’d like ask you about. I have been thinking about what you said. You know, about rebuilding her. I had an idea an investigated it a bit. It should be doable, but I wanted to get your opinion on it.”

I explained the idea to her, and she thought it was a good one. She had some suggestions to improve on it, though.


“Bitch, come to me.”

It was the second Monday. We had gone for the morning walk and after that I had bathed Bitch.

“I have decided that you need to learn something I cannot teach you. You need to learn to see other people as someone who need your support, not your derision. You need to learn that there are others who are better than you but in bad circumstances. And I hope you will learn about the joy of helping others without any gain for yourself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.