Bitch
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Dark Fantasy

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - For some reason he couldn't understand, she seemed to be determined to make his life miserable. Then, one day, she made a mistake. It was his chance for revenge, and he went to extremes getting it.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts   Revenge  

The next day started the same as the previous one. Use the bathroom, feed the dogs, walk the dogs. It’ silly to think something as outrageous could be routine, but it kind of was. Once we were back, I took Bitch to the bathroom and put her in the bathtub again. I told her to brush her teeth, and while she did that I cleaned her cunt and asshole using a washrag. I didn’t want to give her the comfort of being clean, but I worried about keeping her halfway healthy. So other than that, I didn’t allow her to clean up.

I spent the rest of the morning reading a book. At one point, I called out to Bitch.

“Hey, Bitch, come here. Since you have come here, you’ve been a good little doggy most of the time. I think that calls out for a reward.

“You have watched Rex, so you have seen how he sometimes tends to rub at my legs and snuggle up to them while I’m sitting here. From now on and for as long as you are a good bitch, you may now do the same. Obviously Rex has first dibs, so you may only do it when he’s not there and you will move away if he wants to.”

You would have thought I had offered her freedom, wealth and an all-inclusive trip to Hawaii for a month the way she was smiling. Well, I had planned it as positive reinforcement, and it seemed to work.

While I went back to reading, Bitch first rubbed her face on my legs, then went to rest against them. It was exactly how Rex would usually do it. Had I not looked, I probably couldn’t have told you who of the two it was. There is something very sexy about looking down and seeing a girl keeling at your feet. It will always be. But this gave me another feeling, one of strong contentment, the same I usually had when Rex snuggled up to me. It was probably because she gave me the feeling that she was happy with where she was. Of course that had to be a figment of my imagination, but why over-analyze something that made me feel good, right? Sometimes, while reading, I caught myself rubbing her back and neck as I often did with Rex.


As the time for Kat’s visit neared, I once again got nervous. When the doorbell rang, I actually jumped.

“Hey, my love,” she grinned at me.

“Hey yourself.”

“I’m sorry that I ran off yesterday. I needed some time to think things through,” she said and kissed me.

“I understand. I mean, it would be difficult for me to get to terms with it if you were to go around hitting some boy. But I really want you to understand that you never, ever, have anything to fear from me.”

“Oh, that’s not what I worried about at all. It’s just, well, I could never be as good a slave as she is to you, you know? I’m sorry, but I’m just different.”

“You don’t have to be like her. Heck, you don’t have to be any kind of slave. You just have to be you, because you are who I love!”

“Thank you. Listen, I know we should talk this out, but ... please may I have a talk with Bitch first? Just the two of us?”

“If you want to. Just remember she can’t talk. But if you want to punish her for what she has done to you over the last months, you need to talk to be about it beforehand. Okay?”

“Of course, I would never do that,” she said indignantly.


While I had basically promised Kat privacy for her talk with Bitch, I was worried. I wasn’t sure who of the two I was more worried about, but I wanted to be near to be able to intervene in case it became necessary. So I went to the kitchen where I could watch and listen to them somewhat.

“Bitch, come to me,” Kat said as she walked into the room. “Master has given me permission to talk to you.”

Bitch hesitated for a moment, probably not sure if Kat was telling the truth, but then she crawled over to where Kat had sat down.

“So you finally are where you always wanted to be. Is this how you want to take him away from me?”

Bitch shook her head.

“Of course you are, don’t try to lie to me. We both know you want him.”

Bitch nodded.

“See, I know you have the advantage. You are here while I’m going away on vacation. You are the much better slave. And you are the one he really loves, even though at the moment he has convinced himself that he hates your guts. I know I don’t really have any chance against you.”

All the time she said that, Bitch shook her head more and more urgently.

“But, there’s one thing you need to understand. I will fight. I will fight for him, and I will make it as hard for you as I can. Because I love him, too.”

It was easy to see that Bitch was more and more desperate about her inability to talk. She wanted to answer but couldn’t. Finally I saw how an idea went through her head, and she crawled away to get some paper and a pen. She wrote something down for Kat to read.

“I think you are wrong about that.”

Bitch wrote something else down, then nodded empathetically for good measure.

“Oh, come on. I have seen the way he looks at you. He still loves you.”

While Bitch started writing again, I left the kitchen. This was a private conversation I had no business to listen to, and I felt dirty that I had listened to as much as I had.

Whahat I had heard gave me something to think about. Did I love the Bitch? Naah. I might have loved Rosa, but I didn’t love Bitch. The only girl I loved now was Ka


It was about 30 minutes later that Kat came to find me.

“So, did you have a good talk?”

“Yes, we did. I assume you listened in?”

“Uh...”

“No need to be embarrassed. I know how protective you are, you wouldn’t have let us talk unmonitored.”

“Well, I listened for a few minutes. Then I went away to give you privacy. I swear.”

“Thank you for being the guy you are,” she smiled and gave me a deep kiss.

“I know you have the right to know what we talked about, but in this case I ask you to please not ask. Please trust me when I say that I believe it will end better for all three of us if I don’t tell you now. Let’s talk about this more once I’m back from the vacation. Pretty please?”

“You don’t usually ask for anything, so I assume this is very important to you. I will not ask.”

“Thank you for your trust,” she exclaimed and went on to kiss me all over my face. “May I ask for another favor?”

“What is it?”

“Well, I remember that you told me that you wanted to break Bitch, right? I don’t personally think that will happen, not the way you think. I may be wrong, of course. But please, not matter what happens, don’t forget that you have to rebuild her once she is broken. Please don’t leave her destroyed.”

I nodded. She had given me something to think about. That wasn’t surprising, she had always been the better person of the two of us.


We were back in the living room lounging on the couch, when I had a wicked idea.

“Hey, sweetie. What do you think about going to the bedroom and demonstrating to Bitch what good girls like you get?”

“OK,” she smiled.

I took Bitch on the leash and dragged her to the bedroom, were I bound her down as usual. By the time I was done, Kat was standing behind me, smiling as always. I grabbed her by the red hair and kissed her deeply. She showed her appreciation by moaning deeply. I honestly had no idea if Bitch was watching or not, and I really didn’t care about that at this point. All I cared about was giving Kat pleasure.

Slowly I walked her to the bed. She had her eyes closed and was walking backwards, but she trusted me to lead her. There I moved behind her, so we were now both facing Bitch. I lightly kissed Kat’s neck from behind, and she reacted by laying her head back onto my shoulder. This allowed me to lick and kiss her throat, something that always got her going. I could now lightly smell her pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.