A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 9 - Kami
Chapter 29: Fantasies Fulfilled

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

December 8, 1995, Chicago, Illinois

“Donna, you remember Kara, I’m sure.”

“I do! Hi, Kara. How are you?”

“Good, thanks. It’s nice to see you again. Jess is still in bed, but she’ll be up in about thirty minutes.”

“Let’s go see the kids,” I suggested. “And Jennifer.”

Donna and I left the foyer and walked into the house, running into Jon and Amanda. I made quick introductions, then found the kids spread between the sunroom, great room, and their rooms. I introduced Donna as a friend from Milford who had gone to the same school, which, to nobody’s surprise, caused Birgit to giggle. She was getting better about knowing when to tease and when not to, and I was happy she didn’t say anything.

“What was that about?” Donna asked as we headed to the coach house.

“My daughter is precocious,” I replied with a grin. “And she’s absolutely sure we’re going to have sex.”

“What?!” Donna gasped.

“We don’t hide the fact that adults have sex from our kids. They have all had an age-appropriate talk, or two or three, about it. And Birgit is well aware of what goes on in this house.”

“You mean your wives let you fool around here? And the kids know?”

“Yes, to both. In fact, you have the option of staying in the guest room upstairs, if you want, or in the loft apartment my company keeps, which is about twenty minutes from here. Either way is OK, but it would be easier for me to go to karate and deal with Guys’ and Girls’ Night if we stay here.”

Donna shook her head, “Your life is just as surreal as back home! Debbie V’s mom?”

I nodded, “That was more than a bit strange, but then again, so was her sister announcing at her birthday party that she was going to have me take her virginity!”

“You pretty much got all the neighborhood girls’ cherries, didn’t you?”

“Pretty much.”

We went into the coach house and Jennifer and Donna greeted each other, and I introduced Donna to Josie and Jesse. Donna spoke with Jennifer a bit before Donna and I headed back to the main house and went into my study.

“I always knew you would be very successful,” she said, sitting down in one of the leather wingback chairs. “This house is even nicer than your parents’ old house on Overlook.”

“Minus the indoor swimming pool, which I really miss,” I replied. “Though we have a sauna in the basement. That’s another reason to stay here rather than at the apartment.”

“Everyone here seems to know we’re going to be together, even some of the kids!”

I grinned, “I do recall my sister being in the next room when you lost your virginity!”

Donna laughed, “And we walked naked to take the shower! I was a bit surprised she didn’t freak out about seeing you naked, but with all the sex you were having, I figured she’d seen it before!”

“She actually spied on me having sex at least once.”

“I tried to do that with Leah and her boyfriend when I was twelve, but she realized and made sure I couldn’t see anything. Is Stephanie around?”

“She’ll be here tomorrow for Guys’ and Girls’ Night, and for Sunday’s family dinner.”

“Cool. What’s the plan?”

“Dinner in about twenty minutes, then karate, then I’m all yours for whatever you want. As I said, you have a choice between the guest room upstairs or the loft apartment.”

“As weird as it seems, I think it makes sense to stay here so we don’t have to go back and forth. What about tomorrow?”

“Karate in the morning, then when the guys come over, the girls will go out. They’re going to a jazz club and you’re invited, obviously. On Sunday morning, I give a private karate lesson, and then on Sunday evening, we have our family dinner, as I said. Other than that, I’m all yours from now until you leave on Monday morning. Well, and I run very early on weekday mornings with a doctor friend of ours.”

“Your wives will let you sleep with me?”

“Yes,” I grinned. “And spend the night, too!”

Donna laughed, “That is one thing I missed doing with you.”

“Did Alexa end up babysitting Marcus?” I asked with a sly smile.

Donna nodded, “They have complete run of the house. I made sure the fridge was stocked and told them to have fun! Debbie C says ‘hello’, and said to tell you she’s jealous!”

“She’s still married, right?”

“Yes. And she’s faithful, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t have fantasies!”

“Don’t we all,” I said, nodding knowingly.

There was a soft knock at the door and I called out for whomever it was to come in. The door opened, and Kara and Jessica came in, closing the door behind them.

“Donna,” I said, “this is Doctor Jessica, my legal wife. Jess, this is Donna.”

Donna hopped up and they exchanged a quick hug, then all three of them sat down in the leather wingback chairs.

“Jess, Donna’s a bit concerned about staying here,” I said.

Jessica smiled, “Don’t be! This fits within the agreement we made when we married. The three of us, I mean.”

“You had an actual three-way marriage ceremony? How?”

“It wasn’t legal,” Jessica replied. “Steve and I had a very private legal ceremony after the main one to satisfy the State of Illinois, but the three of us are married to each other, and everyone knows it.”

“As in...” Donna asked with an arched eyebrow.

Jessica and Kara looked at each other, smirked, then leaned close and exchanged a smoking-hot French kiss. The two little vixens kept it up for a good two minutes before breaking the kiss and sitting up.

Donna shook her head in amazement, “Wow! Maybe Debbie V, Debbie C, and I missed our big chance!”

I laughed, “Now THERE is a fantasy!”

“I’d say you’re living one.”

“He is!” Kara declared. “But so are we! Stay, Donna. Nobody will be upset, and you can hang out with the family, use the sauna, and just relax.”

“If you’re sure.”

“We’re sure,” Jessica said. “And we’re sure you’re going to have three VERY good nights!”

“You do realize how weird this is, right?”

“Welcome to Cirque du Steve!” Kara laughed. “We do need to go to dinner. It should be ready.”

We had a nice dinner, then after cleaning up, Jessica, Kara, Birgit, and I got ready for karate. Donna decided to come along and watch, and unsurprisingly, Birgit had questions.

“You knew my dad when you were little?”

“I met him when I was twelve. He moved to our street. I was friends with your Aunt Stephanie.”

“You and Dad had sex, didn’t you?”

Donna gasped and stopped in her tracks.

“I warned you,” I said gently, taking Donna’s hand. “Just answer her straight. Kara or I will say something if she gets out of line.”

“Uhm,” Donna stuttered, “uh, yes. But not until I was fourteen.”

“And you’re going to have sex again?”

“Birgit, honey,” Kara said gently. “Remember the rules.”

Birgit frowned but didn’t say anything more.

“Pumpkin,” I said. “Remember what we talked about. Only the parents and your special adult friends.”

“But it’s true, isn’t it?” Birgit demanded.

“We’ll talk about it during cuddle time tomorrow. OK?”

“Yes,” she agreed.

That strategy had worked reliably for some time, and I was happy it still worked. Birgit asked more questions about Donna, but they were totally appropriate, and Donna answered them all. At the dojo, I introduced Donna as a childhood friend, and she watched from the observation area while we practiced.

When we arrived home, we took quick showers, then began the bedtime routine with the kids. Once they were all down, Kara suggested a sauna, and everyone quickly agreed. Remembering Donna from back home, I knew she wouldn’t have a problem with being naked, and was proven correct when she followed Jessica, Kara, Elyse, and I into the sauna, all of us stripping off our clothes before going in. She looked just as good as she had when I’d first been with her back in March of 1979.

“Your friend had one of these, if I recall.”

“Melanie,” I replied.

“Yes. Do you still keep in touch?”

“She’s here in Chicago with her husband Pete. She’s a criminal defense attorney and he’s a Deputy US Marshal. They have a son named Jonathan. Kathy and her husband live in Chicago with their three kids, as do Bethany and her husband and their two boys. My sister is married to Bethany’s brother and they have a son. Mary Harrison and her husband are living in DC.”

“It’s cool that you have some old friends here.”

“How’s your son?” Elyse asked.

Donna laughed, “Enjoying himself immensely, right about now! I left him at home with his girlfriend. She’s the daughter of the girl who lived across the street from Steve.”

“There was something in the water in Milford,” Kara laughed. “So many girls ended up pregnant from around 1977 to 1982!”

“I made a dumb mistake,” Donna said. “But I love Marcus to pieces. It’s mostly just been the two of us for fourteen years, though Steve helped me out when I was finishing High School.”

“I remember,” Kara said. “I told you that if the check was for as much as I thought it was, you could give him a second kiss! You tried to examine his tonsils, as I recall!”

Donna grinned sheepishly, “I was very happy! But I recall you reminding me to remember who he belonged to. Obviously, something happened.”

Elyse laughed, shaking her head, “If we tell you THAT, we’ll be here all night! And all day tomorrow! It’s a LONG story!”

“The short version,” Kare said, “is that I had a breakdown from stress and broke up with Steve at Christmas that year, just as he was about to propose. It took me a year to recover, and when I did, he allowed me back into his life, despite all the turmoil I’d caused. In time, we discovered exactly what we both needed, and that included Jessica. And Steve had kids with Jennifer and Elyse as well.”

“Just be glad you missed all the drama,” Elyse said.

“I’ve had plenty of my own,” Donna replied. “Starting with fucking because I was depressed and lonely and getting pregnant at fifteen. I never took child support, because I didn’t want Marcus’ dad to have any claims on him, not that the asshole actually cared. My parents and sister helped, and so did Steve, at least until we lost touch. Fortunately, things calmed down and Marcus and I are happy and we’re in good shape.”

“You never married?” Jessica asked.

Donna shook her head, “No. At first, guys weren’t interested because I had a kid and that was a turn off for High School boys. Later, I met some guys, but mostly they were jerks who didn’t treat Marcus right. I did date someone for a time who was pretty nice, but in the end, things didn’t work out. As I said to Steve, Marcus and I are a good team.”

“I’m going to get a shower and go watch Doctor Who,” Elyse said. “See you all in the morning!”

“Good night!” my wives, Donna, and I replied as she left the sauna.

“You work nights, right?” Donna asked Jessica.

“Yes. Sunday through Thursday. That’s why I was sleeping when you arrived. I keep that schedule full-time so I don’t mess up my body clock worse than it is.”

“That must make things difficult.”

“A bit, but it’s kind of the price you pay. It’s not nearly as bad as the ninety-hour weeks I had to endure when I started Residency. And in a year or two, I’ll have enough seniority to get a better shift.”

“How do you have time together?”

“6:00pm to 10:00pm on the nights I work, and in the mornings on the days I don’t. They walk me to work every night, too, because the hospital is less than ten blocks from here.”

“What do you do on nights you don’t work? Like tonight?”

“I often join Steve and Kara in bed,” Jessica said with a satisfied sigh, “then spend time reading my medical journals, watching movies, and just generally relaxing. The worst part, really, is time with the kids. But we make a special effort on the weekends. And as I said, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.”

“Jess,” Kara said impishly, “let’s give them some time together. Shower with me?”

Jessica stood up and took Kara’s hand. They both kissed me, said ‘good night’ and left the sauna.

“Are they going to... ?”

I shrugged, “Maybe; maybe not. They aren’t bi, but they love each other. They do that occasionally without me, but not often.”

“Weird.”

“Along with everything else around here, right?”

“It’s like I stepped through a looking glass!”

“Well, what’s your pleasure, Alice?”

She got up, sat in my lap, and put her arms around my shoulders. I wrapped mine loosely around her waist, pulling her gently against me. Donna looked deep into my eyes, then leaned forward and we exchanged a soft kiss. It was just the barest hint, but she tasted the same as she had all those years before, very different from any other girl I’d ever tasted. She kissed me again, and this time her lips parted, and our tongues touched, confirming that first fleeting taste. The kiss was soft, and loving, and our tongues gently danced together for a minute or so before she broke the kiss.

“That brings back memories,” I said. “As did seeing you when we first came into the sauna.”

“And you’re a VERY handsome man. When I thought about you, and I did, I imagined what you might look like and what it might be like to be in your arms again. And then after I saw you in Mason, well, I told you I had some VERY good daydreams.”

I moved my hand so I could cup Donna’s full breast, gently strumming her nipple with my thumb. She sighed deeply and we exchanged another soft French kiss. When we broke it, she put her head on my shoulder and we cuddled for a few minutes.

“Want to sit in the Jacuzzi?” I asked.

“Sure.”

She got up from my lap and I stood, walked to the tub, and turned on the tap. I moved to the controls and adjusted them, and then, when the tub was full, I took Donna’s hand and led her to the tub. We got in and she snuggled back against me. I turned on the water jets and put my arms around her.

“Glorious,” she sighed.

I moved one hand to her breast and slid the other one down her stomach, gently slipping my middle finger between her thighs. Donna gasped softly as I made small circles on her clit with my fingertip. I gently tweaked her nipple, and pressed my fingertip between her labia, while keeping pressure on her sensitive spot. She twisted slightly so we could exchange a soft kiss.

“Your touch is so gentle,” she breathed turning back after the kiss.

A couple of minutes later she sighed and shuddered, and I felt soft pressure on my finger.

“How did you do that so easily?” she whispered.

“Intimate knowledge of female anatomy,” I replied softly. “And memories which came flooding back as soon as I tasted you.”

“But you haven’t...”

“From the kiss. But the other? Soon.”

She sighed deeply and relaxed allowing me to bring her to another gentle orgasm.

“Steve?”

“Yes?”

“Make love to me, please.”

I turned off the water jets, then we both stood and I helped her out of the tub. I led her out of the sauna and to the guest room, where I pulled the duvet off the bed. Donna lay on her back, and I moved on top of her. We began kissing and I pressed my glans against her labia. I pressed forward, and slowly entered her tight, silky tunnel. Donna wrapped her arms and legs around me and squeezed tight.

“Oh my God,” she breathed. “I’m ready to explode!”

We began moving together - a slow, gentle, rolling motion, like small waves pushed by a light wind. As the wind picked up, the waves grew larger, until they crashed onto the beach with frothy foam.

“Oh God!” Donna gasped, her tunnel hugging my shaft tightly as her body shook. “Keep going...”

We slowed our pace, and once again, the gentle surf developed into crashing waves, something repeated five times before I groaned and cum erupted from my glans, filling Donna’s spasming tunnel with intense, sticky warmth.

She groaned as our tongues tangled fiercely and she ground against me, achieving a final, overwhelming release.

“Jesus,” she whispered when we broke our kiss. “That was out of this world.”

“Twelve years later,” I sighed, “it was even better.”

I kissed her softly, then slid down and gently suckled one of her nipples.

“They’re still just as sensitive,” she whispered.

I switched to her other nipple, again sucking gently, then slowly kissed my way down her stomach and nuzzled my nose in her blonde pubic hair. I slid further down and kissed along her labia, then tickled her clit with the tip of my tongue.

“Yes...” Donna breathed, running her fingers through my hair.

I pleasured her until I was hard again, then moved up and slowly entered her. She sighed deeply, and we began moving together once again, our motions mimicking our earlier lovemaking, with the same wonderful result. I repeated my previous oral pleasuring, and we made love for a third time, and then I pulled her to cuddle me.

“What are you trying to do?” she sighed, snuggling close.

“Enjoy my time with you and give you as much pleasure as possible.”

“You were good when we were teenagers ... now, all I can say is ‘Oh my God!’.”

“We should head up to your room,” I said. “We can continue there.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.