A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 9 - Kami - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 9 - Kami

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 22: Adams and Eve

November 4, 1995, Colerain Township, Ohio

“I get the sense you’re having second thoughts,” Eve said.

“And third and fourth thoughts,” I added with a smile. “But that’s normal for me and a new girl.”

“May I ask why?”

“You obviously know I’ve been with quite a few women. One thing I’ve learned over the years is that successful dalliances, as my wives and I call them, require my partner to have a certain frame of mind. What I don’t want is serious regret, or, perhaps more dangerous, them falling in love and expecting more than I can give.”

“Kimmy is desperately in love with you.”

I nodded, and sipped my bourbon, “I know. That is one of my prime examples of me not thinking clearly. I do NOT regret what happened because it was instrumental in helping me deal with a very difficult situation, and in becoming the man I am today. That said, I’m sure you can see the problem.”

Eve nodded and sipped her scotch, “I can. And I can see how it could happen, too. It was different with Penny, right?”

“Penny and I actually had a year-long relationship. The problem there was she was too young, and she wasn’t able to share.”

“But...” Eve began.

“What happened later is a different story,” I said, cutting her off. “And I don’t know all the details, nor do I want to know them. Suffice it to say, at the time, the obstacles were far too high.”

“How old was she?”

“It started on her fifteenth birthday and ended on her sixteenth.”

Eve nodded, “I knew it was during High School, but she was a bit vague about it.”

“Because of the consent laws. She doesn’t want to get me into trouble.”

“But that was ten years ago!”

“And still inside the statute of limitations, believe it or not.”

Eve shook her head, “Crazy. Not you, but the law. From everything I understand, Penny was the predator!”

I chuckled, “It’s not the only time that’s happened.”

“Me?” Eve smirked.

“I actually wasn’t referring to you. DO you consider yourself a predator? And me the prey?”

She shrugged slightly, “I don’t think so. I mean, I’m attracted to you, and obviously I want to be with you. But it’s not like I’m some lioness stalking a zebra or antelope or whatever.”

“Why?”

“Why do I want to be with you? I’m attracted to strong, powerful, successful men. Men who are decisive. Men who know how to be men, but can also be sensitive when it’s called for.”

“Married men?”

Eve laughed softly, “It wouldn’t be the first time.”

“So, why?”

“First, because of what I said before, but second, because you totally understand me. There’s some strange connection. I felt it when you asked me about the ‘participation trophies’. I could see in your eyes that you understood exactly what I was saying and something just clicked. I knew, at that moment, that if I could work out a way, I wanted you.

“Then, working at NIKA and seeing you operate, the feelings grew stronger, and you took a real interest in me. I mean my career, not sexually, but maybe you did that, too. We went shooting, and we had that company outing where we played paintball, and you arranged for me to have a more challenging job. All those things made me realize that even my high opinion of you was still underestimating you. So I took the chance of asking you, directly.

“I wasn’t surprised when you turned me down. I knew the policy. The girls in The Club had warned me off, too. One of them, and I hope you’ll allow me to keep her confidentiality, told me that you were, without question, the strongest, most powerful, and yet most gentle lover imaginable. She confirmed what I instinctively felt about you.

“When you turned me down, I figured that was the end of it. But then you took me to your side when that jerk came around to threaten you. And then again the second time he showed up. When you asked me to guard your home and family, I knew, somehow, some day, I’d have an opportunity. I just didn’t expect it to be after a showdown with a Mafia Don!

“I watched you deal with them, starting with having your friend who used to be in the KGB here for pure intimidation purposes. That was perfect, by the way. And honestly, Connie was too foolish to realize just how outplayed she was. Anthony figured it out right away, which is why he sat quietly, waiting for an opening to extricate them from a very dangerous situation. He KNEW I’d pull the trigger and never regret it for a moment. And he was right. I would have. And then I would have helped you ensure a perfect picture for the cops.

“I told you, before you revealed everything, that I’d follow you into hell. I would. So would nearly everyone at NIKA. You use your power and strength to protect us and care for us. You share every success with the entire team. I don’t know ANY company which gives a bonus and stock options to the receptionist! My dad was shocked when I explained how egalitarian your firm is. He actually asked if you were a socialist!”

I laughed, “I’ve been accused of that before, and there’s some truth to it. BUT, and this is an important difference, and one with which I’m sure you’ll agree, there are orders of magnitude in difference from me doing it because I believe it’s right, and the voters doing it by electing a government to enforce it at the point of a gun.”

“‘All political power stems from the barrel of a gun’,” Eve smiled. “All Mafia power, too.”

“Speaking of which, would you be willing to spare two boxes of ‘Black Talon’ from your stash?”

“I think I can see my way clear. They manufacture a very similar round, they just don’t advertise it the same way. It’s not quite a ‘Black Talon’, but it’s close.”

“Thanks.”

“So, second, third, and fourth thoughts? And before you answer, if you have to stick to the rules, I’ll understand. I know I was adamant before, but now that the adrenaline has worn off, I’m a bit more rational.”

“See, I was equally sure you WOULD shoot me!” I chuckled.

“Then?” she laughed. “I might have!”

“You know why the rules are in place, right?”

“Obviously. That whole thing with Mikela could have gone very badly. And I don’t even want to THINK about what would have happened if Maddie had caught wind of The Club.”

“So, if you were a neutral, outside party, what would you advise?”

Eve smirked, “Have sex with the girl who will do everything in her power to make it just as awesome for you as she is sure it will be for her!”

I laughed, then said, “Now, the TRULY neutral, outside party party who knows the company rules!”

“I suppose that depends on whether I’m ‘Lawful Good’ or ‘Chaotic Good’!”

“You played Dungeons & Dragons?” I asked.

“Yes. My first boyfriend was really into it and asked me to play with his group. It was fun, despite it being a group of fourteen-year-old boys who felt everything had to be about sex!”

I chuckled, “We had a couple of girls who played in our group, too. One was the Dungeon Master’s girlfriend. And there were all the silly innuendos and outright off-color comments. So?”

“Well, obviously, ‘Lawful Good’ Eve would say that the rules need to be followed and that justice might be achieved only through following the law. ‘Chaotic Good’ Eve would say that rules are flexible, and that the law should only be followed when it serves the cause of justice.”

“I agree, unjust laws need not be obeyed; is this rule ‘unjust’?”

“I suppose it depends on how you look at it, doesn’t it? The purpose, when you come right down to it, is to keep the company, and you specifically, out of trouble with the law. It has a secondary value in protecting employees from bosses who might abuse their positions, and bosses from employees who might seek an advantage in exchange for sex. And, it protects against claims of favoritism, though in NIKA’s case, that last one isn’t an issue because of the way pay, bonuses, and promotions are handled.”

I nodded, “For most companies, I’d say you have that in the right order. For NIKA, protecting employees and managers is the primary reason, and in fact, the ONLY reason I have those policies in place. I’ll let Jamie worry about the problems we might have with the government; that’s what I pay him for. Yes, having the policies has the secondary value of helping protect me from the government, but in the end, I know they can get anyone they want to get. And anyone can sue for any reason, and the liability insurance will simply pay them off.”

Eve nodded, “You sound like my dad. He has always had choice things to say on that topic.”

“All that is interesting, but we’re not talking about justice here, we’re talking about right and wrong. And the risks involved.”

She smiled, “I think ‘right and wrong’ went out the window a few hours ago, don’t you?”

“Did it? There’s a huge difference between ‘right and wrong’ and ‘legal and illegal’.”

“Yes, of course. I hadn’t thought about it that way.”

“I’ve said many times; the Mafia is only successful because they provide goods and services which citizens want and the government denies them. Prohibition was the prime example, but we can toss in prostitution, gambling, and drugs.”

“I agree with that, but does that make the Mafia right?”

“It’s an interesting question. I’ve opined that doing business with the Mafia is actually a better proposition than doing business with the government. The Mafia has to keep its word to be effective and stay in business. The government not only doesn’t, but thrives on politicians breaking their promises!”

“I hadn’t thought of it that way. But aren’t we way off topic?”

“Not if we’re trying to decide if we should break the rules,” I said with a smile.

“May I ask you a direct question?”

“Of course.”

“Do you want to have sex with me?”

I smiled, “I thought that was obvious.”

“And you trust me to be discreet and keep your confidences.”

“Obviously.”

“And at this point, we’re about as close as we could possibly be; kindred spirits if you will.”

“Yes.”

“Then take me to bed. I want to feel your strength and have you to take me, powerfully.”

Jennifer’s words about there being exceptions to rules, easily overpowered Jamie’s objections. I set down my drink, scooped Eve from the couch and carried her to my bedroom. I let her down, and very quickly removed her t-shirt and sweat pants, revealing a firm, athletic body with small breasts and a neatly trimmed patch of light-brown pubic hair.

She smiled as I removed my silk pajamas, and we climbed into bed. The past hour had been all the foreplay necessary, and I moved between her legs, lodging my glans against Eve’s labia. I kissed her, then thrust firmly, entering her hot, warm, dripping folds.

“Ungh!” she grunted, thrusting her hips up to meet me.

I pulled back and moved forward with a powerful thrust, our pubic bones crashing together.

“Ungh!” she groaned again.

We exchanged a deep, French kiss and I took her, powerfully, as she had asked, with long, hard strokes. Eve met every one with a near-violent thrust of her hips, grunting and groaning into my mouth as we built a hard, fast rhythm. She had her first orgasm less than a minute later, and by the time I pushed deep and filled her with cum, she’d had at least seven, though the last three had seemingly run together.

“That was EXACTLY what I needed,” she sighed as I withdrew from her about fifteen minutes after we’d started.

I pulled her to cuddle me, but tightened my arm around her more than I usually would have, because of what she’d said earlier about needing and wanting strength. She put her head on my shoulder and her hand on my stomach. We lay quietly for several minutes in the lassitude which comes after vigorous sex. Of course, a good twenty minutes of rest would relieve that feeling.

“Now that we have THAT out of the way,” Eve said. “What do you like?”

“Whatever gives you the most pleasure.”

She laughed, softly, “Well, then, this may be an even better night than I had expected!”

“Oh?”

“I know how you are in business, but the bedroom is different. Most men are more interested in what I can do for them than what they can do for me.”

“Then ‘most men’ are idiots!”

“Will you tell me what you like?”

“If you’ll do the same.”

“What we just did, obviously! I fine with being on top because the guys like it, but it kind of reverses the power situation, which I don’t prefer. It’s the same with blowjobs - I like giving them because the guys like them. It helps if the guy puts his hand on the back of my head, even if he doesn’t push, because it’s him being powerful.”

“But if it were just about your pleasure?” I asked.

“I like my nipples being licked or a guy’s tongue on my clit when he has two fingers inside me curled up.”

“May I ask something very personal?”

“Lying naked in bed after screwing?” she laughed. “That’s certainly the time to ask.”

“Have all your guys been older?”

“Yes. My first time, a few days after I turned sixteen, was with my dad’s friend. We were in Florida, visiting, and one day, at the pool, my dad’s friend picked me up and tossed me into the water. He was so strong and powerful that I knew right then and there what I wanted. Later, when he went into the pool house to shower and change, I snuck in, took off my bikini and got into the shower with him. It was out of this world.”

“That’s what you were hoping for when you followed me to my room earlier?”

“Yes,” she said with a smile. “Anyway, I had what you would call a torrid affair with him for the next three days. I let him just overwhelm me and I had crazy, insane orgasms, like I did just before with you. Every year since, when we go to Florida, he and I get together.”

“He’s married?”

“Yes, and has a daughter my age. Anyway, besides him, I dated a guy who played for the Kane County Cougars - the minor-league baseball team in the western suburbs, and after him, a lawyer who is into extreme sports. That’s how I first heard about NIKA. Anyway, as you can tell, I like a certain type of man, and you fit the bill perfectly.”

“I’m curious; what about marriage and kids?”

“Eventually. I’m twenty-four, so I have some time. My main issue is the type of guy I want is usually already married. I’ll find the right one.”

“You should meet some of the Navy guys at Great Lakes, or maybe, given your taste, a Marine. I only know one Marine officer, but my friends there certainly know plenty of eligible Marines.”

“There aren’t any SEALs there, are there?”

“No, though given your tastes, I’m not surprised you asked!”

“So, what do you like? And you can be totally honest.”

I chuckled, “Slow, sensual, missionary-position lovemaking. But really, anything that gives a girl pleasure. I really enjoy the taste of female juices, and just so you know, you fit the exact body type I prefer.”

“I kind of figured that from the girls in The Club! Not a single one bigger than a B-cup, and Cindi is NOT in The Club!”

I laughed, “That’s a long story.”

“You’ve known her quite some time, right?”

“Dave, Julia, Cindi, and I all met about the same time in a Freshmen CS class at IIT. I knew Elyse before that, and met Penny after that. Cindi and I teased a lot, and she wanted me to be her ‘last fling’ - something she and all her friends were supposed to do right before their weddings. I talked her out of it because it would have been cheating.”

“You’re pretty adamant about that.”

“I don’t cheat, and I won’t be party to cheating. What other people do is no business of mine.”

“Another thing I like about you - you only judge yourself by your standards, not everyone else.”

“Judging myself is a full-time job!”

Eve laughed, “You know, if you simply forget the rule completely, morale would go up tremendously! Not that morale s bad, mind you.”

I laughed, “It would, especially Penny’s and Kimmy’s! But can you imagine me telling Jamie Ferguson about the new ‘morale-boosting program’? His head would explode!”

Eve laughed, “Lawyers are WAY too uptight. That’s why I broke up with the one I was seeing. The sex was out of this world, but I swear it was like he wanted a contract to protect himself!”

“He was married?”

“Yes. And deathly afraid I’d tell his wife or that his wife would find out.”

“I’m not quite sure I understand the logic there - you have an affair with a woman you don’t trust not to tell your wife?”

“Nobody said lawyers were smart!” she laughed.

Eve’s hand slid down, grasping me and began stroking gently.

“So, this ‘morale-boosting program’,” I chuckled. “I can handle the girls, but guys are strictly off limits!”

Eve laughed, “THAT was one thing I was sure of!”

She moved on top of me and slowly impaled herself on my erect shaft.

“So?” I asked as she began to gently rock her hips.

“I’m sure the girls could take care of the guys!”

I chuckled, “I can see the headlines now - ‘NIKA Consulting - Lawyers, Doctors, and Orgies!’ Probably not a good plan.”

“Probably not,” she said, then grunted as she ground against me.

“Who told you about my vasectomy?” I asked.

“No comment,” Eve laughed. “A girl has to have SOME secrets. Besides, I’m on the Pill. Mom put me on it on my fourteenth birthday. She knew.”

“Knew? As in ‘knew’ or ‘suspected’.”

Eve laughed, “We had a private talk when I got my period when I was thirteen. I was pretty clear that I didn’t intend to wait until I got married.”

“Does she know about your lovers?”

“Only the baseball player, because he was single. Well, engaged, but Mom didn’t need to know that.”

“Why only involved men?”

“Well, first,” she said grinding against me again and moaning softly, “they had to fit my type. Second, because after my dad’s friend, I liked the thrill. And third, because from my perspective, it was no-hassle sex. Wonderful, powerful, over-the-top, no-hassle sex. The guys got off on cheating, which made it even better.”

“And you don’t have any compunction about them cheating?”

Eve bent down and kissed me, then began slowly raising and lowering her hips.

“That’s their issue, isn’t it? I mean, between them and their wives? Just as it is with you. The difference is, you tell them.”

“So when you marry?”

“The ground rules will be clear, just as they are between you and me. Violations result in severe penalties.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.