A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 9 - Kami - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 9 - Kami

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 11: Good Vibrations

October 1, 1995, Racine, Wisconsin

“Good morning, Miss Kraus!” I said when Molly opened the door of her house.

“I didn’t know we were going to be formal! I’d have worn an evening gown!”

“At 8:00am?” I chuckled.

“Well, don’t stand there like a statue, come on in! Breakfast is ready.”

“Beaver?” I chuckled as I walked into the house.

“Bacon and eggs! There’s toast as well, but I know your diet is carb-restricted. I also have fresh strawberries. I figure a hunter needs a hearty breakfast before searching for game!”

“I don’t have to search!” I chuckled. “I know right where it is!”

She led me to the kitchen where the small dinette table was set for two. I sat down while she took plates of food from the oven, set them on the table, and then sat down across from me.

“Dig in!” she offered.

I took bacon, eggs, and strawberries, and waited until Molly had filled her plate to begin eating. When we finished, I helped her clean up the kitchen. She poured coffee for both of us and we went to sit in her living room. I sat on the loveseat and she sat in an easy chair.

“So, what were your plans?” Molly asked, then sipped her coffee.

“Believe it or not, to simply spend the day with you and hang out.”

“Riiiiggggghhhhhtttt!” she laughed. “You came here for a VERY specific purpose!”

“That’s certainly a possibility, but I didn’t come here for that reason.”

“Now you’re confusing me again!”

“Do you think it’s possible to owe someone sex? Or irrevocably consent?”

“If you had asked just the first question, I would have said the answer was ‘yes’ if you had agreed with someone to do it. But when you asked the second, I realized that the answer has to be ‘no’. Though I daresay that there are men who would call me some very nasty names if I behaved the way I did and then didn’t follow through.”

“And whose problem is that? Yours? Or theirs?”

“I think in the past I certainly would have said mine, but you don’t agree, do you?”

I shook my head, “No, I don’t.”

“You know how much of a tease and flirt I am, obviously.”

“Obviously!” I chuckled.

“Well, I’ve always been like that. In High School I got called all kinds of names because the boys felt frustrated. It wasn’t quite so bad in college, but I was also a bit more careful with whom I flirted.”

“And now?”

“I’m a bit more circumspect because believe it or not, teenage boys are more resilient than men in their thirties. The boys would try again, repeatedly. The men mostly give up right away. You, on the other hand, seem to have the patience of Job! Or perhaps a hunter would be more apropos for this situation? Stalking your game, selecting the right time, and them moving in for the kill?”

“Nice! But beaver is trapped, not shot!”

“I think I’d rather be caught than shot! And I’ve already removed my pelt!”

“So you say!” I grinned. “And I do suppose it depends on what’s shooting and how you’re shot!”

“Cute! Speaking of which, are you carrying your gun?”

“No. It’s in the glove box of the car. I don’t have a Wisconsin concealed carry permit, and I’m not taking any chances.”

“Did you want more coffee?” she asked.

“I tend to drink a lot more tea than coffee,” I said. “One cup is usually my daily limit.”

She took the mugs back to the kitchen and when she returned she sat down beside me on the loveseat.

“So?” she asked with a silly smile.

“A needle pulling thread,” I replied playfully.

“Do I LOOK like a nun to you?” she asked petulantly.

“No, of course not! But you do have the same name.”

“You lost me; wasn’t she named ‘Maria’?”

“Yes. And Molly is a pet name for ‘Mary’, just as ‘Maria’ is also ‘Mary’.”

“Things you learn! You have a saint’s name.”

“Not just a saint, but the very first Christian martyr, if the stories are to be believed.”

“You don’t?”

I shrugged, “I think the myth is valuable and the truth revealed is timeless. Whether the exact events occurred as related in the hagiography isn’t any more important than whether the events in Jesus’ parables happened literally as he described.”

“Is this another philosophy lesson?”

“Life is nothing BUT a philosophy lesson! Remember what I said about the lifelong journey of self-discovery? That’s all part of it!”

“Are you always either a smart ass or philosopher?”

“Or businessman.”

“That must go over REALLY well at home...”

“I can be a husband, dad, and lover, too. But my kids are smart asses and my closest friends tend to be philosophers.”

“Is this some really bizarre form of foreplay?”

I chuckled, “It’s been called that in the past!”

I leaned slightly towards her and when she leaned a bit in my direction, I planted a soft kiss on her lips.

“That’s probably a bit more traditional,” I grinned.

“A bit! Do you have more of those?”

I nodded, “And better ones, too. If you’re game!”

She laughed, “I’m the prey and you’re the hunter?”

“Are you? Am I?”

“Are you asking who chased whom?”

I nodded, “It’s valid question.”

“More philosophy? And honestly, does it matter?”

“To some people it does. Does it matter to you?”

“You mean ‘being caught’?”

“If you think about it, you set up that scenario, for want of a better word.”

“The beaver reference? I was just being silly!”

“Were you? Think about what went through my mind when you offered.”

“I hadn’t thought about it from your perspective,” she said thoughtfully.

I leaned in for another soft kiss, once again with just our lips touching.

“It’s interesting to think about things from the other person’s perspective, then hear from them what they actually thought. It’s a good way to discover if you really know the person as well as you think you do.”

“May I ask a question?”

“Sure.”

“Why?”

“Why what? Why am I here? Why am I mostly talking? Why do I want to have sex with you?”

“Any of those would do for a start, I suppose,” she replied.

“I’m here because I like you and we’re friends. The talking is about developing true intimacy.”

“And wanting to have sex with me? You have a stable of beautiful women at home.”

“First of all, don’t sell yourself short. Second, it’s a way of bonding. It’s something I did a lot more in the past. I’m somewhat more selective now.”

“So this isn’t just a fun roll in the hay?”

“I rarely have those, but I have on occasion.”

In fact, I didn’t say, a very recent occasion - Meredith. That hadn’t been about bonding, but about having a ‘fun roll in the hay’ with a girl I was attracted to, who was attracted to me, and who wanted to fool around. I could see Meredith as an occasional lover, but she wasn’t going to be close. Not the way Molly was, or, even Melissa, who had decided to stay on the other side of the line.

“Interesting. So this is about being closer friends?”

“More like sealing a close friendship,” I said. “We don’t HAVE to do this to be close, intimate friends.”

“I swear you are the most confusing, frustrating man I know!”

I chuckled, “I’ve heard that one before! Repeatedly!”

I leaned in for a third kiss, and when Molly parted her lips slightly, I took the invitation to heart and slid my tongue between them. We exchanged a soft French kiss, our tongues dancing lightly around each other - more a promise than an urgent need.

“Not bad,” she said with a deep sigh, scooting close.

“Not bad?” I replied with mock offense.

“Oh, come on!” Molly protested. “You know very well that in English we can use words to imply their opposite meaning. Like saying something is ‘bad’ to mean it’s very good. Or in this case, ‘not bad’ means ‘pretty good’.”

“I was teasing!” I said, putting my arm around her.

Molly snuggled close, pulling her legs up onto the loveseat.

“You’re very gentle,” she said. “Not what I’d expect from a 5th Dan!”

“Then you know the wrong black belts! Any proper practitioner of ‘The Way’ should be gentle, but firm and decisive. Remember, with karate, power comes from speed and proper technique.”

She sighed, “I need YOU as my Sensei!”

“You’ll need permission from Sensei Matt, and it would preclude what we’re working towards right now.”

“You won’t sleep with a student,” she stated.

“Correct. That creates a potentially problematic situation, not just for me, but for the student. It changes how all the other students view me AND her.”

“You do know Marcia wants to sleep with you, right?”

“I don’t know that,” I said. “It’s been stated by one person, and there is anecdotal evidence.”

“Which is her mom’s REAL problem, I suspect. She’s divorced, right?”

“Yes.”

“And she asked you out a couple of times, using her daughter as cover, so to speak.”

“I hadn’t thought of it that way, but it’s possible. But Marcia never made any moves or indicated anything like that to me.”

“She knew your inviolable rule against sex with students, right?”

“I suspect she did, yes. It’s not something we discussed.”

“Cat fight,” Molly giggled, running her hand over my polo shirt.

“Between Marcia and her mom?”

“Sure. Both know the other one wants you, but can’t say it. Not only to each other, but also not to you. Both of them would need you to make the first move.”

“Which I’m not going to make,” I said.

“No, you can’t. Not with either of them. Marcia because she’s your student. And I guess not with her mom for the same reason.”

“Exactly. If what you say is true, and I suspect it is, doing that would hurt Marcia very badly.”

I slid my hand down Molly’s arm, then under it, and gently cupped her breast through her soft cotton blouse and bra. She sighed deeply and snuggled even closer.

“All that aside,” Molly said. “I think it’s pretty low to do that to your kid.”

“That’s the part that doesn’t make sense,” I said. “Why have a fit about my lifestyle?”

“A pretext, I suspect,” Molly said.

“Because she was afraid Marcia and I were going to sleep together?”

“Yes. It let her separate the two of you without having to actually articulate the REAL reason.”

I gently rubbed my thumb over Molly’s cotton-covered nipple, causing it to stiffen.

“Your touch is heavenly,” she sighed.

She lifted her head and we exchanged another soft French kiss. When I broke it, she rested her head on my shoulder again.

“Are you going to do anything else about Marcia?” Molly asked after a few moments of silence.

“There really isn’t anything I can do. And in the end, I have to defer to Sensei Jim’s judgment. That is how it works.”

“Unfortunately,” she sighed.

“It’s good the system works that way,” I replied gently. “You just happen to have landed with a sensei with whom you don’t click. But it’s a two-way street, you know.”

“So you’ve insisted.”

“It is,” I said. “You can only get out of a relationship what you put into it. That’s true for family, friends, mentoring, and romance.”

“I suppose.”

“The old saw, ‘It takes two to tango’, is true, despite sounding trite.”

I shifted a bit and Molly raised her head from my shoulder and we exchanged a very sensual French kiss as I gently squeezed her breast and strummed her nipple with my thumb. When she didn’t break the kiss, I slid my hand to the buttons of her blouse and deftly unbuttoned two of them. I slipped my hand inside, cupping her small, firm breast which was clad in a thin lace bra.

“I can’t believe how hot you’re making me,” she breathed.

“There are a lot of advantages to taking things slowly and letting the passion build.”

“A long fuse?” she said with a soft laugh.

“Yes.”

“And you like that?”

“I love it,” I said. “I can be as wild and crazy as you want me to be, but this is what I like.”

“It seems so, well, feminine.”

“Remember what I said before about gentle, but firm and decisive?”

“Yes. And taking it so slowly?”

“As I said to someone recently, and is true about many things, the journey is often just as interesting as the destination, and I’ll add, sometimes more interesting.”

“Did you just say you’re going to be disappointed?”

“No, not at all. I enjoy this. A lot.”

“You enjoy frustrating me, that’s for sure!”

“We could skip to the end, if you really wanted to.”

“No,” she whispered. “This is perfect.”

We shared another French kiss, during which I slipped my fingers inside Molly’s bra. I gently rubbed her nipple with my forefinger, causing her to moan softly into my mouth. Molly fumbled with the buttons on my polo shirt, eventually unbuttoning them, then slipping her hand in to rub my bare chest.

“How long are you staying?” she asked when we broke the kiss.

“I need to be home to run with Doctor Swanson, and cuddle my daughter afterwards. We have a regular morning date!”

“You and the doctor?”

“Yes, but she’s just a close friend, in the way most people understand the sense of that word. She’s married to another friend of mine who works for a third friend. It’s my daughter you have to watch out for!”

“She needs her ‘Daddy time’?”

“And guards it zealously against all competition! But she’s not as terrible as that sounds. It’s just that specific time she regards as hers, and hers alone.”

“You seem like a good father.”

“Thanks.”

She turned her face up for another kiss, which I gladly gave. I squeezed her breast once more, then slowly moved my hand from inside her blouse, and then trailed my fingers down over her flat stomach and her jeans-covered mons, before pressing lightly on the seam of her jeans. Molly groaned softly from the gentle rubbing, and I felt her hand slip from my shirt. I felt the light touch as her fingers wandered down my body to my lap, where she traced a finger along my blood-engorged shaft.

I moved my hand to the remaining buttons of Molly’s blouse and unbuttoned them. She shrugged the blouse from her shoulders and I helped her remove it. I reached around her back and unhooked her bra, then slid the straps from her shoulders. She allowed it to fall away, exposing her beautiful breasts with dark brown nipples and areolae.

I smiled in appreciation, then lowered my head so that I could take her small breast into my mouth and suck gently on her nipple. Molly’s free hand went to the back of my head, and she stroked my hair as I feasted on her breast. I moved my hand to the waist of her loose-fitting jeans, and slid it inside, pressing my fingers underneath her cotton panties, encountering her smoothly shaved mons. I traced my finger around her hood, then gently rubbed her clit.

“Right there,” Molly sighed. “I think you found what you were looking for!”

I released her breast and smirked, “Then I just need to heat it up so it can be eaten!”

“You like the taste of freshly caught beaver?”

“Very much! And who wouldn’t like USDA Prime Wisconsin beaver!”

I returned my mouth to her breast, sucking and licking, and gently fingered her to her first orgasm.

“Yes!” she hissed, bucking her hips gently. “Keep doing that!”

Molly pulled my head tightly to her chest, then groaned deeply as her orgasm ran its course. I released her breast, slipped my arm under her legs at the knees, and picked her up. She put her arms around my neck and I carried her up the stairs. She directed me to her room, where I laid her on the bed, unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, and removed them. I hooked my fingers in her panties and pulled them down, revealing her cleanly shaved mons.

Molly propped herself on her elbows then asked, “Is it warm enough to eat?”

“There’s only one way to find out!”

She moved off the bed and pulled down the bedspread, blanket and sheet, then lay back down while I stripped off my polo shirt. She propped herself on her elbows again, and I moved to lie between Molly’s legs. A light musky scent floated into my nostrils, and I placed a single soft kiss on her thin labia, which were glistening with her juices. I kissed her softly several times, then ran my tongue from bottom to top of her labia.

“Yes,” Molly breathed, watching me as I pleasured her.

I traced my tongue along her labia, then pushed it between them, getting my first real taste of her musky juices, which also had just a hint of spice. I pressed my tongue into her as deeply as I could, then closed my mouth around her clit. I slid my hands under her butt, and pulled upwards as I pleasured her with my lips and tongue. Molly bucked her hips gently, and I felt her fingers on my scalp.

“That feels SO good,” she sighed. “So good!”

I very much enjoyed pleasuring Molly orally, and she clearly enjoyed being pleasured. The slow rhythmic movements of her hips and soft moaning made that very clear. Perhaps two minutes later, she reached her peak.

“Unnngggghhh!” she groaned as her body shuddered with pleasure.

I intended to continue with my ministrations, but Molly’s fingers on my forehead caused me to rise up to look at her.

“I need you!” she hissed. “Now!”

I got up, quickly removed my slacks and briefs, then climbed into bed between her legs. I placed my glans against her labia, and pressed forward, slowly sinking into her silky warmth. I slid all the way in, lowered my body to hers, and kissed her deeply. Molly raised her legs and I began slowly thrusting in and out of her, gripped gently by her soft, slick walls. I felt her heels on my butt, and she began raising her hips to meet each thrust, moaning continuously into my mouth as we French kissed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.