Poking a Sleeping Bear - Cover

Poking a Sleeping Bear

Copyright© 2018 by Kevin and Nina

Chapter 4

One of the guys brought a chair over and put it next to the pool table for her to use as a step down.

He even held out his hand and took hers to help keep her from falling as she climbed down.

Barbara was surprised at how calm she was.

Being nude in front of all those people didn’t seem to phase her any more. She wasn’t even thinking about covering up her nakedness.

Her mind began to wander and she tried to imagine how this was going to go down.

Would they take turns with her or just toss her on the pool table and pile on?

Could she take a man at both ends at the same time, and OMG what if they wanted her backside? Kenneth had never even asked if he could do something like that.

All of these men, surely at least one of them would try to put it in her butt!

And the women? Would she have to do to them with her mouth what Kenneth did to her with his? Could she?

Just then, the pocket door opened again and Kenneth was ushered into the pool room by the gorgeous redhead who had been keeping him occupied in the men’s room while she was being humiliated.

He was barefoot and naked from the waist down, the redhead carrying his shoes, socks, pants, phone and wallet.

He looked silly with his erection poking through his shirt tails, bobbing up and down as he shuffled into the room.

He wouldn’t look her in the eye as the redhead lead him over to the chair and pushed him down onto it. She quickly cuffed his hands behind his back, through the slats of the chair.

Barbara looked over at her new “friend” Jules with panic in her eyes.

“No! No! No!” she pleaded. “You can’t do this! Please! You can do whatever you guys want to do to me. I won’t resist or fight.

I’ll do what you say for however many of you and for however long you want, but please don’t make my husband watch. Please! I’m begging you!”

She went to each woman as she pleaded. Hoping for some type of female unity.

Savannah looked at her with a confused look on her face. “What?” she asked.

Julie looked at her and started to laugh. “Do you think we’re going to let these guys rape you? Seriously?”

Barbara stammered “Well ... I just thought ... You know, you hear about these things...”

“Sweetheart” Julie said sarcastically, “We might be a little rough around the edges and act like assholes sometimes, but we’re not rapists for Christ’s sake!

No, What you’re going to do is give your husband a lap dance until he comes.

Then we’re going to send you back to the suburbs where you came from.

Barbara looked around and said “I’ve never given a lap dance before, what am I supposed to do?”

Julie smiled “It’s simple. Without using your hands or your mouth, you’re going to grind your body on his until he comes. You can rub your pussy on his dick but you can’t put it inside of you. Same goes for your ass.”

“Not my butt? No problem with that.” Barbara said with a nervous laugh. “That’s a no fly zone in our house.”

“Jesus!” Savannah said with an accompanying eyeroll. “You two really are new to anything outside the bedroom. Aren’t you?”

She lead Barbara over to where Kenneth was cuffed to the chair.

“You can even have some music to set the mood. If he comes before the song is over, you can have your clothes back. If not, you drive home naked.

You start when the music starts.”

“Bobby!” she said, “Play something the bitch can dance to!”

Barbara turned and faced Kenneth.

She nodded at him and told him that it was almost over and they’d be going home soon.

Kenneth smiled nervously and said that he loved her, no matter what happened.

The music started at Barbara was startled by the driving, opening notes of “Girls, Girls, Girls” by Mötley Crüe.

She tried moving her body to it for a few beats and then stopped.

“Hang on!” she shouted over the music. “I can’t dance to that!”

The music stopped and she looked up to see everyone staring at her.

“Look” She pleaded. “I’m not trying to stall or get out of it. I just can’t dance the way I think I need to, to that music.

Let me pick something from my phone.”

Julie handed her the phone with a stern warning not to try deleting the video taken earlier.

Barbara opened her music app and scrolled quickly through her collection.

Just standing there, stark naked in a room full of strangers, mostly men, as if it was something she did everyday.

She found a song she thought would work and handed her phone back to Julie.

“That should work.” she said. “Just press ‘PLAY’.

Julie pressed the button. The slide guitar and bass of Bonnie Raitt’s “Something to Talk About” began to play.

She nodded at Barbara in appreciation, but still added “Now Dance Barbie Doll!”

Barbara began to sway her hips to the music until Julie pantomimed, pointing at her watch, reminding her that time was not something she had a lot of and she had better get down to business.

She stood directly in front of Kenneth and straddled his legs, lowering herself onto his lap.

She began to rock her hips back and forth.

Kenneth’s penis (she couldn’t bring herself to say “cock” yet. Even in her own head) was sticking straight up.

As a matter of fact, she couldn’t remember it sticking up any straighter or higher than it was right then.

“He’s enjoying this” she thought. “He’s excited by my humiliation.”

The song entered the second verse and she stood, turned around and sat down with her back to him. She felt his penis snuggle into her crack of her butt as she did the best twerking motion she could muster.

She hoped she was doing it right. She had never done it before but had seen other women doing it on tv and in movies.

The down side of that position was that she was now facing the group of strangers as she ground her ass on her husband’s lap.

Never having been one to stare at men’s “packages” she couldn’t help but notice that to a one, they all had bulges in the front of their pants.

She was beginning to have doubts that they would let this end without a gang rape.

She wasn’t looking forward to it, but she was at the point where she thought she could endure it if it came down to it.

The wet feeling between the back of her thighs and the top of Kenneth’s made her realize that she was becoming aroused.

She didn’t know if it was nerves, what she was doing to her husband, that she was doing it in front of a group of people or the thought of some if not all of those men having their way with her, but she was definitely turned on.

The second verse segued into the bridge and she turned around again.

Kenneth’s penis snuggled between her damp labia and she slid it up and down his shaft, making sure that he didn’t slip inside her and cause her to violate the rules.

She could feel him starting to twitch against her clitoris.

The third verse began and she knew she was running out of time.

The rules were very specific about what she couldn’t do but not about what she could do.

She grabbed Kenneth by the back of the head and brought his mouth down to her erect nipple.

He wrapped his lips around the pert pea-sized nub and sucked it into his mouth.

She whipped herself from side to side, popping one nipple into his mouth and then the other.

He was so close. She could feel it.

She just needed him to finish before the song ended.

The way the night was going, if they both had to drive home completely naked, this would be the night the car broke down or they got pulled over.

She told him to slide his hips forward and she sat down right on top of his ridged cock. She slid her soaking wet pussy over it like a hot tongue sliding up and down on a Popsicle.

With seconds left in the song (it was at the part where the singer just keeps repeating the same line in a long fade out) she leaned in, rubbed a nipple on his lips until he once again pulled it between his lips. This time he clamped in his teeth so she couldn’t pull out.

Then she said “Look Honey! Everyone’s watching me grind my pussy on you. All of these people looking at me act like a whore.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.