Domestic Partners for Professional Women - Cover

Domestic Partners for Professional Women

Copyright© 2018 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Angela answers an ad for leasing male companions for a ninety day test period. She got more than she bargained for and got a bonus of a female receptionist with a yen for older women to tutor her in coupling skills.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Angela Dominica saw the pop-up on the side of her thirteen inch laptop screen and it featured a hunk of a male wearing only a cowboy hat and his jockey shorts that left nothing to the imagination.

She generally just laughed at such distractions from her busy agenda but this guy looked so forlorn and lonely, she sighed and started to rub her little nubbin like she wanted to party despite being all alone and feeling blue. In the back of her mind, she started to wonder if the site had a video of the guy in action like riding a horse or standing with one leg up on a fence rail and his man business all outlined with absolute full disclosure.

Angela was a little damp down there just thinking about the possibilities and she found that she was reading the fine print with the proposed program like the lawyer she was and the desperate cock hungry female she was down deep inside.

She remembered that before she became a full partner, she had a real live fiancée and he would take time to eat her pussy before humping her in vanilla silence in his solitary missionary position with a rhythm so predictable that she could convert his thrusts to seconds and minutes and give a “right on the money” guess at the length of time consumed by his well-disciplined passion.

Of course, the final straw was her discovering him humping her secretary right over the top of her solid walnut desk in a way that she had dreamed about but had never tried. The silly Irish girl with the curly red hair was gasping for air and her eyeballs were rolled back in her head with a suspicious indication that she was experiencing a definite orgasm of the sordid type that Angela had read about but never experienced in real life.

Needless to say, the deeply cleavage-blessed girl was given a pink slip in her pay envelope on the very next payday with a short note to the effect that her services were no longer required at the firm. The girl gave her a dirty look when she departed the premises, but Angela pretended that she was totally uninvolved in the firing.

In any event, that unfortunate incident had happened almost six months ago and poor Angela was beginning to wish her old fiancée was back on top of her giving her the standard missionary routine to convince her she was desirable in the eyes of the average horny male with naughty intentions.


The short-term contract that was touted as the most popular was limited to ninety days and promised full money refund if dissatisfied with the services provided by the selected male.

The contract was surprisingly candid and she was amazed at the specifics in the fine print.

As an example, blow jobs were to be only to half length of the shaft in the insertion and feminine gagging was not allowed unless requested by the female client. She liked that sort of restrained sense of decorum in such nonsense because she hated to be used by some man in a degrading manner with no intention of returning her oral favor in any way whatsoever that involved him placing his head between her legs and licking her happy hole like a devoted dog with a wet tongue.

The very thought of getting some puppy passion was enough to arouse her libido and she started to scroll through the list of available male candidates with an eye to length and girth of their equipment and a resume of sorts about their interests and romantic skills.

She narrowed the field down to two selectees that were somewhat the opposite in some respects but still appealing enough to her to make her look at their images on the screen and bring her pulsating pussy to a rapid release.

One of the incentives in the program was that the prospective client would be allowed to use the candidate selectee for a full hour of fun and games in the privacy of the corporate safe room.

She transferred the required “deposit” to initiate the ninety day contract and arranged to “test drive” her choice later that evening at their main headquarters.

Her selection of an initial hump session wardrobe began with her specially imported French undies that had a slit underneath that ran all the way from her clitoris to her quivering pucker hole in the rear that was well-defended by the tightest sphincter imaginable and seldom surrendered to the fleeting needs of a male partner. She did remember with some degree of fond memory the fumbling attempts at sodomy by her kissing cousin Mark with his diminutive man-tool and his apologetic stabs at entering her anal passageway. The poor teenager didn’t realize it but his near misses and his fumbling was giving his older cousin a series of satisfactory orgasms that made a shambles of her vaginal resolve. The young eighteen year old student managed to shoot his load between her ass cheeks and then spanked her with pretended intensity for being a naughty girl at her specific direction. She still retained a certain attraction to having her posterior paddled with enthusiasm by a male with rough hands and demanding treatment. In fact, the rougher and the more demanding she was treated proved to be the key to her ultimate release and happy contortions of a full-body orgasm.

She stepped into the silky gown that accentuated her nicely curved buttocks and drew attention to the sexy “Vee” of her pubic zone. The gown was designed to stay up without need of shoulder straps and she elected to wear no bra because when she bent over, the casual observer could peer all the way down to her belly button and the beginning fuzz of her neatly trimmed pubic hair. Angela knew that one of her faults was the all-consuming urge to have men see her feminine goodies and pretend that she was quite innocent in the entire affair.

She used her Mother’s stash of French perfume that had no name or company on the spritzer but had been with her from the day she was married. As a last minute thought, she gave a small squeeze between her legs just in case her “one hour test-drive” was inclined to show her his oral skills in an attempt to get her to sign the contract for his services. The thought of his little moustache tickling her pussy and wet tongue on her clitoris was all she needed to manufacture a bit of damp in her vaginal entrance that might be used as natural lubricant for later carnal exercises.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.