An Unusual 10 - Cover

An Unusual 10

Copyright© 2018 by James Marcus

Chapter 1: Extraction

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Extraction - Jack Adams took his CAP and scored a perfect 10. Making him a very highly sought after Volunteer in the Confederation. Unfortunately his family are all Earth Firsters, living in a remote part of Alaska. Making an Extraction nearly impossible. That was until his family reunion. With less chance of collateral damage, more open area for the marines to set an ambush and a large number of females for Jack to claim as his concubines.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Pregnancy  

Jack Adams looked out the window of his family’s Range Rover and watched the scenery pass by. They were deep in Denali Park, headed to a camping area that his extended family used for their annual family reunion. They had moved to Alaska several years ago, when they discovered that it was one of the last few states in the Union that did not have compulsory CAP testing.

His grandfathers, on both sides, were rabid members of the Earth First movement; the rest of his family followed along like the good sheep that they were. He really hated his family ... well, the male members that is. They were all bullies and sycophants, who enjoyed hurting and abusing those weaker than them, to include the women and girls in the family.

Jack was the black sheep; he didn’t enjoy hurting others and used every opportunity to protect his sisters and cousins from the abuse. Not that he didn’t enjoy his family’s hobbies, such as they were: hunting, fishing, sports, and skirt chasing. He was just not as cruel about it as his father, uncles and grandfathers. “Boy, get your head outta the clouds; there’s men’s work to be done!” His father hollered at him from the front seat, as the car rolled to a stop. “Once your mother gets the cooler unloaded, bring me a beer.”

Jack opened the door and climbed out of the Rover. He headed around to the rear of the vehicle and opened the hatch back. With an apologetic grimace towards his mother and sisters, he stepped away from the vehicle and watched as they unloaded it. This was a part of his family’s beliefs with which he did not agree. One of Grandpa Justin’s favorite quotes was “Huntin’, fishin’ and havin’ fun is men’s work. Women’s work is everything else.”

The family lived by that motto during these reunions, with the menfolk - that is, any male over the age of twelve - standing around talking and relaxing while all the women and children did the grunt work of running the camp. He’d asked his father a few years ago, “If maintaining the camp is women’s work, why do the boys have to do it too?” His father’s response was simply “A mans got ‘ta know how women’s work is properly done, so he can tell when she’s slackin’, show her what she’s doin’ wrong, and punish her proper for it.”

Jack shook his head, grabbed his gun belt, knife and his father’s rifle and machete from the back of the car. He tied his belt around his waist and checked his holster and knife to ensure everything was snug and in their proper place. Then he grabbed a beer from the cooler and headed over to his father. He handed the weapons and beer to his father, and then headed back over to the Range Rover to supervise its unloading, which was always his job until the car was unpacked. Then he could go and join the rest of the men.

His father headed over to join the rest of the gathered clan, not everyone in the clan was there yet. Jack glanced over to that gathered men. He noticed his Grandfather Justin, His father’s dad, sitting on bench, his Grandfather Zach, his Mother’s dad, sat next to him. The two man were carrying on a casual conversation, as their wives Grandmother Kelly and Grandmother Hanna knelt in front of them, their mouths wrapped around his grandfather’s cocks. The two family matriarchs were giving their husbands blow jobs in front of everyone and no one was paying it any attention. Jack shook his head at the casual nature that the sex act had become. His father’s younger brother Aaron stood behind his mother, with his son Josh. Both were leaning against the table casually drinking a beer and talking with the rest of the men. His wife, Aunt Gail, and his cousins, Jill, Amy, Erin, and Emily were busy setting up their camp. his Uncle Frank, who was married to his dad’s sister, Aunt Janet, was sitting on the bench while one of his twin daughters, Finny, rubbed his shoulders. His Aunt and the other twin Fran, were setting up the cook stove. A few feet away.

Jack looked back to the land over, monitoring his mother and sisters as they unloaded the car. He looked around for his mother’s family and saw them on the other side of the camp. His Grandfathers two youngest daughters, his 13-year-old Aunts Evie and Judy, were with his Aunt Jane, and his cousins Andrea, helping them set up the fire pit and pavilion. His cousin Adrian was supervising. His uncle Jason was standing by the pile of food stuffs with his daughter June. At first Jack thought Jason was lecturing the girl, but then he noticed his uncles hand up his youngest daughter’s skirt. June was red faced her arms behind her back and her legs appeared to be shaking. Jack could see his Mothers sister, his Aunt Jessica, unpacking the food stuff near Jason. She was doing her best to ignore the man molesting his twelve-year-old daughter, busying herself with unpacking. His cousins Edith and Ginny came over to help, but she quickly shooed them away, motioning for the girls to help with the pavilion. Her husband, his Uncle Eric, stood to the side, leering at Jason’s activities and stole quick glances at his two daughters as the passed him on their way to the pavilion.

Jack shook his head and turned back towards his own family, making sure that everything was unloaded properly. He couldn’t believe what his family was turning into. Every year thing seemed to get worse. Four years ago, when the confederacy first announced themselves, his family were devout Evangelical Christians. Both his grandfathers were deacons in the local church. However, since the aliens came, everything changed. It’s like his family just gave up on all their morals, and just did whatever they wanted. The end of the world seemed to give them the excuse they were waiting for, to become who they truly were. Each year the men of the family competed to see who could become the most depraved. Jack truly understood why his brother left to join the military, and every day he wished that the Confederacy would come for him. Luckily the rest of his uncles and granduncles had not arrived yet, which made Jack happy. At least for a little while, there would be some peace and a lot less arrogant male bravado. The current family groups were the ones with the most females, so they got stuck with arriving early and having their women folk do the most of the setup. But the other family groups were the most depraved, the truly heinous activities would start once they got here. Activities he was not looking forward to watching or being forced to participate in.

Finally, the Rover was unloaded and Jack grabbed a beer for himself, and another for his father, then headed over to join the rest of the men. He glanced over to the where his Uncle Jason was, however the man had disappeared. His Uncle Eric had taken Jason’s place. Eric’s back was to Jack but he could see that June was now on her knees in front of Eric and the man was running his fingers through the girl’s hair. His Aunt was staring daggers at her husband, but not saying a word.

Jack looked around the camp, his instincts were screaming something was wrong, not only was his Uncle missing, but the forest had grown quiet, too quiet. No one else seemed to notice anything wrong, their conversation consisted of the usual, talk of Extractions and ranting about the stupid aliens and a lot of Anti-Confederacy rhetoric. The only other sound were wet slurping noises coming from his grandparents and where his Uncle Eric sat.

He handed the beer to his father, who simply nodded and motioned for him to listen and stay silent. It wasn’t any normal sort of gesture; just one he learned to recognize over the years. Just as he was about to pop open his own beer, something caught his eye. A movement in the brush. Jack looked around, and saw a few more. When he looked harder at where the movement was, he noticed a slight distortion near a tree, man shaped but larger than any man he had ever seen. Once he noticed it, it was easy to spot. He looked around and noticed at least six more taking defensive positions around the camp. He was about to alert his father when his contemplation was interrupted by a ruckus in the woods. The conversation stopped and everyone turned towards the noise, a few grabbing for sidearms or other weapons. Jack noticed the distortion move slightly, taking what appeared to be a defensive posture. Uncle Jason broke through the tree line dragging a struggling woman. A teen girl and two younger girls followed, the woman and teen were hollering at Jason. “Hey guys look what I found sneekin’ about our camp site! Some unattended fillies just lookin’ for a man to show them what’s up!”

His Uncle Eric jumped up from where he was seated and was moving to stuff something in his pants. June fell onto her bum and caught herself with her hands, Jack could see tears in the young girls’ eyes as she sctambled away from Eric. His Aunt Jessica moved over to the girl, helped her to her feet and the two bolted towards the pavilion.

Jacks attention was pulled back to the newcomers and his Uncle Jason, buy the woman yelling. “Let me go you bastard, we weren’t sneaking! My daughters and I came over to introduce ourselves. We noticed you all pulling in and thought it would be nice to be neighborly!” The woman yelled as the teen started slapping Jason’s back.

“They was sneakin’, I say, and without any menfolk around to watch over ‘em. And you better stop hittin’ me girl, before I whoop ya sommin’ fierce.” Jason had stopped to yell at the women before turning back to the group and dragging the oldest further into the camp. “This one even got a weddin’ ring.”

The women folk of the camp watched the commotion for a few seconds, shook their heads, and then went back to work. His grandmothers moved away from the rest of the menfolk, and passed him, headed for the rover. His Grandmother Hanna gave him a wink as she wiped her lips and walked past him. The new arrivals continued to struggle and raise a ruckus until Grandpa Justin fired a shot from his rifle into the air. “That will be enough of that.” He hollered, and then headed over to the still struggling woman. “Where your menfolk at, woman?”

The woman started to cry, realizing her situation, as she still tried to pull at Jason’s arm, still trying to get loose. The teen and two girls took a step back, and looked as if they were about to bolt. “My husband and son went into town for supplies.”

“Bah, stupid Menfolk. Don’t know better than ta’ leave their womenfolk unsupervised,” Jason chuckled. “They is just askin’ for other menfolk to come and show ‘em their place.”

“What!” the woman screamed. She finally managed to break loose from Jason’s grip and turned to run. “Run girls, run!” she yelled.

They started to head back for the trees. The teen passed inches from one of the crouched forms. Jack was growing worried, who could they be, they are using high tech camo gear, so they might be Confederacy, but why the hell would they be here, they wouldn’t come all the way out here just for him would they? As jack contemplated his options his Grandpa Justin took aim and blew the branches off of a tree a few feet in front of the fleeing females. The crouched figure didn’t move a hair, they’re disciplined and well trained. The two young girls dropped to the ground, crying. The teen and woman both slid to a stop, and crouched low to the ground. “I said, THAT’S ENOUGH! You four get your asses back over here, before I have ta’ put a bullet inta’ one of ya!” he yelled still aiming the gun in their direction.

The teen and woman slowly stood up straight, their hands raised and motioned for the crying girls to join them. The four then slowly started towards Grandpa Justin, tears streaming down their faces.

“Just look at ‘em’” Jason chuckled, “Weak and afraid, just as I like my fillies, and all four of ‘em are young and ripe.”

Jack had his hand on his pistol; he wasn’t sure why or what he planned on shooting. He knew that this was wrong, but he also knew there was no way he could stand up to his grandfather and Uncles and win. The men in hiding were also an unknown factor. What did they want, why were they here? He had to do something. His mind went into analysis mode, the world seemed to slow to a snail’s pace as he analyzed every vector, every option. But he could not get past the six strangers. Without knowing their intent, he could not calculate an appropriate response, so he waited and watched.

He knew his family too well; unattended womenfolk were free pickings as far as they were concerned, especially if they had wondered from the homestead. If a man didn’t know better than to leave his womenfolk unattended, then that was his problem. Jack didn’t personally believe that, but enough of the men in his family did. These ladies were in for a rough night, and he didn’t want to think about what would happen to them, or their absent menfolk, after. It wouldn’t be the first time folks disappeared in the hills of Alaska.

The rest of the men stood around laughing at the plight of the four females as they came up to Grandpa Justin. He looked them over and grinned while he stroked his still hard cock. “You’re right Jason, they are a nice group of young, ripe fillies. So, you ladies ready to see what real men can do?”

The four didn’t have a chance to respond, as the entire camp was suddenly surrounded by a gray field, and over 30 armed and armored Confederacy Marines appeared around the men. Every one of them had a rifle pointed at a member of his family. “Drop you weapons, now!” one of the Marines shouted.

Grandpa Frank turned and pointed his rifle towards the speaker, but stopped when several odd shaped weapons sizzled, and he dropped like a sack of potatoes. The rest of the menfolk stood around looking surprised. Jack did the smartest thing he had done since taking the CAP test and raised his hands over his head. His father let out a loud sigh and also raised his hands. Uncle Jason, not the brightest of the group, charged a Marine and was also summarily stunned. The rest of the menfolk followed Jack and his father’s lead and raised their hands. “Why is you here?” Grandpa Zack growled. “There ain’t no one to pick up, none of us is CAP tested. Unless yous is after them fillies, but none of us menfolk will consent to be concubines of them sluts.”

“Sir, please remove all your weapons, set them on the ground and step away from them. Now!” The only Marine to speak thus far continued to bark orders.

All the men slowly removed their sidearms, knives and other hand-to-hand weapons from their person and dropped them to the ground in growing piles. They then stepped back with their hands back in the air. Each man was quickly surrounded by three Marines, and their hands and feet were secured. The women and children were gathered together, searched for weapons, and then huddled into a group away from the older menfolk. Once that was complete, the first Marine stood forward. “Which one of you is Jack Adams?”

All the men looked at Jack, glares on their faces. “Why is he askin’ for you, boy?” Jack’s father growled.

“So, son, are you still wanting to volunteer?” One of the Marines next to Zack asked.

Jack nodded. “Yes, but I’m gonna warn you, they’ll do everything they can to stop me.” Jack replied, inclining his head towards his father, uncles, and grandfathers.

“We know, but the leadership decided that with your CAP score it was worth the risk. I’m impressed, never seen a perfect 10 before,” The heretofore nameless Marine replied as he cut the ties around Jack’s wrists and feet.

The rest of the males were carried over to some chairs that had already been set up and tied to them. “For your and others’ safety,” came the reply to Jack’s father’s angry glare.

The Marines continued to watch the members of Jack’s family quite closely, both male and female. Even though in most American Earth First groups, the men tended to be more aggressive, it would not be the first time a female showed hostile intent. The first Marine approached Jack. “Jack Adams, I’m Sergeant Mike Fair and we have come to extract you for service.”

Jack looked around the camp site, at his family and the four terrified females. “Why now?”

The man chuckled. “We have been keeping a close eye on you since your score posted. It’s been difficult, and there has been a lot of pressure from the higher ups to extract you. But we wanted to maximize your opportunities at the time of extraction. With how isolated your family is, this is the first time you’ve been in a location where we could extract you with a high chance of success, limited casualties, and maximized concubine opportunities.”

“Concubines? Other than the four women my grandfather and uncle were about to rape, everyone else here is related to me. This is my family.”

“That is irrelevant. Confederacy medical science can ensure that there are no genetic defects in any offspring you have, even those produced from incest. As long as they can still have children, their age isn’t a factor either. We have longer life spans, and you can modify your concubines however you please. I’m not telling you that you have to take any of them, however this is the most females you have been around in the last six months. So you can take whom you want and leave any you don’t.”

“Okay, I have a question ... well, a lot of questions, actually, that most people probably don’t, cuz my family...” Jack stopped as he motioned towards the males with his head. “ ... well they are pretty much against this whole thing. Shit, I took the CAP test to honor my older brother who died in Israel, last time I was in town was his birthday, and he had always talked about CAP testing. Sadly he died with everyone else when Israel was nuked, he never got a chance to test...”

The Marine sighed and nodded “Not a problem, sir. We have time and we want to do this right. The more you know, the less we have to worry about surprises later. So first, let me give you the usual spiel. Anyone over the age of 14, who CAP tested with a score of 6.5 or higher, can be a volunteer. Anyone with a CAP score below 6.5 and is over the age of 14 can be selected as a concubine. Normally they too must have CAP tested, but again because of your score an exception is being made, you can take anyone you want, we’ll test them on the ship. If the person selected agrees, they become your property. Any marriage is annulled, and they can, if they choose, take any child under the age of 14 with them, as long as you agree as well. But, understand that your concubines are your slaves and have to do whatever you tell them. They will be little more than pets, with no rights beyond what you give them. And you will be responsible for anything they do or don’t do.”

Jack was a little confused; he understood statutory rape laws, as the law was something his grandfathers were adamant that the males of the family know and understand. “A man has to understand the law, even if he doesn’t agree with it. That way, you know how to not get caught, and what to do in case you are.” Two of his uncles, currently not present, were criminal lawyers whose responsibility was to get other family members out of trouble.

“So, if I can make anyone 14 and over my sex slave, then what about statutory rape? Isn’t it illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to have sex?”

“Not in the Confederacy,” the Sergeant replied. “Once someone turns 14, they are legally an adult and required to take the CAP test. In most states, the laws have been changed to make fourteen year-olds adults. If they score 6.5 or higher they become a citizen. If they don’t, they have to find a sponsor. Some colonies grant a bonus concubine when a sponsor’s concubine retests and becomes a volunteer or as a reward. The hard limit is also generally only enforced during extractions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.