Penelope's Choices - Cover

Penelope's Choices

Copyright© 2018 by Libra man

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story of polymarriage and multiple partners with romance and sexy content

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size  

I opened my eyes and came out of my nice dream! Ahh well! another day starts, my muddled mind sorted itself out first thing coffee! It didn’t take long for me to shower shave and dry myself and get dressed. DRESSED! I thought who’s kidding who? All I had on is what I could see in the bathroom mirror that was nothing! Miss Penelope didn’t allow such a thing her men ‘ or rather her butler/ slave was not allowed even a pair of briefs!! and that’s me my name is James and her personal butler, my days could be long and tiring in her household and sometimes the nights too when I was needed for more personal use.

She was a very busy woman on a good. day, kind and considerate clever but ruthless when needed! She was. a married woman a good business woman happily married to husband Dominic a good man caring man who she loved, who also loved and cared for her, but impotent! What helped was she told her husband that she believed in

in polyamory relationships needing more than one man in her marriage, he understood her well and fortunately cared enough to accept this,. Nicholas her other partner or shared husband was away very often on tours as a musician and of course me who worked hard to be useful in more ways than one not just chauffeur and cook! But I find more and more I care for her myself! But hadn’t told her so.

My thoughts were interrupted by more pressing needs coffee!! the kettle had boiled so I finished making the coffee and climbed the stairs, First to the main bedroom her husband was still asleep leaving the cup by his bed. I often wondered how a decent man like him could sleep soundly with a wife enjoying herself with a lover in the next room but after two years with the current arrangement sharing time with three men I must admit it seemed to be working, as Miss Penelope her husband and Nicholas were happy so not up to me to question it!

Miss Penelope certainly had a strong sex drive obviously one man would have been pushed to satisfy her needs!

I entered the side bedroom( she never used the marital bedroom for romps that was just for Dominic and her ) but she entertained Nicolas or sometimes myself!! she could be a bit old fashioned but i could see why! It was an open marriage but not anything goes!

even she did have her boundaries!

Going to the windows to draw back the curtains I turned to see her raising her arms in the air to drowsily stretch and yawn and heard in a sleepy slurred voice say” Good morning James” and giving a wicked and very

mischievous smile said “come here “ doing as I was told I stood waiting close by her bed as she sat up and took my manhood in her warm hand caressing it and gently stroking my shaft finally cupping my balls between her fingers giving a little squeeze enough to make me gasp “ you were a naughty boy last night so bend over now!! of course I obeyed I almost knew what would come!! gently stroking my backside and then giving it an almighty stinging hard slap once, twice until I knew I’d be very red for a while”

For my part I’ll be glad when her boyfriend came back Nicholas was a successful musician but often away so when he was away one of my main duties was to keep Miss Penelope amused and satisfied I had to use all my skills do do so as she was very demanding with a high need for sex

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.