Mom Fucks My Bullies - Cover

Mom Fucks My Bullies

Copyright© 2018 by unclemick

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Son gets bullied so his mom sets a trap. She winds up fucking them all.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Uncle   Nephew   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size  

Hi, my name is Mike and I’m a sophomore in high school. I’m also small at 5 ft. 4 in. and weigh about 130 lbs. Add to that, the fact that I have very feminine features and long dark hair and you have the perfect combination of reasons for other males to harass and even rape me. My body is more like a woman’s, with narrow shoulders and midsection and a nice big, hairless bubble butt. I hate to admit it but I probably like the attention, even though it’s negative and often violent. I’ve reported the harassment a couple of times but received lectures about toning down my feminine ways or that I should try to look more like a boy. My mom is 58 and had me when she was 42 so she thinks boys should be boys and girls should be girls. I’ve actually told her about being anally raped and she told me that I kind of brought it on myself. After the rape (that happened on my way home from school), my mom had my uncle meet me after school and walk me home.

My uncle’s name is Fred and he’s my mom’s younger brother and has lived with us ever since my dad died in a car wreck, 6 years ago. I love uncle Fred but he’s very crude and dirty minded. When mom’s at work, he watch’s porn and makes comments about my butt and how cute I am and he even suggested that him and I should make a porn movie. He’s got to be at least 50 years old but he’s in pretty good shape for his age and works the night shift at an iron foundry in our town. After I got raped, he asked me lots of questions about it and seemed way to interested. He also started exposing himself more and more as time went by. At first he quit wearing a shirt around the house, exposing his hairy muscular chest to me. Then he started wearing sweat pants that clearly outlined his big cock and balls that seemed to be aroused most of the time. Finally, one day he started watching his porn in the living room and as he watched, he also rubbed himself through his pants.

I think the old fart was pretty calculating because, it wasn’t long before he had me interested in his activities. One day as I came into the living room, he asked “have you ever watched porn, Mikey”. I was embarrassed but told him I hadn’t because my mom would kill me if I did. He patted the couch next to him and said “well your mom’s not here and all boys your age like porn”. I sat down at the other end of the couch and watched as a young man knelt in the woods while sucking this older hairy mans big cock. It dawned on me that because of my uncle, I had become attracted to older hairy men and I was becoming arroused by the video. I kept glancing over at the big bulge in my uncles pants that seemed to be getting bigger by the minute. I know he caught me looking a few times but I couldn’t quit. He was rubbing it with both hands and I could tell it was a lot bigger than the one on the porn movie. By then, I was just staring at my uncle’s crotch and my uncle was playing me like a fiddle when he just quit rubbing it and said “my hands are tired, could you rub it for a while”. I looked up at his face and saw this lusty, needy look as he nodded his head toward his tented crotch.

I was beside myself, I wanted to touch it, stroke it, put it in my mouth and suck it but I was frozen in my seat. My uncle made it easier by saying “here, lay down on my lap and rub it for me” as he gently pulled my head onto his belly. I felt obligated but I wanted this to happen just as much as he did, so I laid my hand on top of it and felt the heat and dampness. When it pulsed under my hand, I wrapped my fingers around it and it jerked rigidly upward, to my delight. It was standing straight up by then and only inches from my face so I explored it, through his pants. The shaft was so fat that my hand was barely half way around it and as my fingers felt the huge round cock head, it jerked again telling me that it liked what I was doing. When I touched the big wet spot, that was it, I reached around with both hands and found the waistband and whispered “raise up”. Uncle Mike was ready, willing and able as we got his pants to his knees and his big, hard, sweaty cock sprang to life and a big, clear glob of fresh cum oozed from its tip.

Overcome with lust, I pulled his big rigid cock backward to lick the creamy cum from its tip just as my uncle trust upward and impaled his fat, hot cock head completely into my mouth. Although my mouth was painfully stretched, I still managed to feel its tasty treat saturating my tongue, making me lick and suck it even harder. His cock was salty and pulsing for more, as we both tried to get it deeper in my sucking mouth. I felt the throbbing head trying to enter my throat as my uncle moaned “damnnmm ... mikeyyyy ... fuckkkk ... yourrr ... mouthhhh ... is ... hotterrrr ... thannn ... yourrrrr ... moms ... ohhhh ... fuckkkk ... here ... it ... commeessss ... ohhhhh goddddddd ... ohhhhhh ... goddddd ... yessss ... ohhhh ... yeah ... ohhhh ... yeahhhhhh ... damnnn ... that’sss ... gooddd ... ohhhh ... yeahhhh ... ahhhhhhh ... ahhhhhh ... ohhh ... yeahhh”. As I laid there with a mouthful of my own uncle’s cock, it seemed like his hot, sticky cum was clinging to my jowls, gums and tongue like thick glue and I loved the taste.

All good things must end and soon, my uncle was pulling my mouth from his drained cock and talking about my mom getting home soon. He pulled the video and took it back to his room and I just sat there thinking about what had just happened, and what did he mean when he said my mouth was hotter than my mom’s, had she sucked his dick? were they lovers? was he possibly my real dad? but all of that ended when mom said, “well aren’t we deep in thought”. I looked up and my mom was standing in front of me as she looked at me oddly. I didn’t know what to say but I stammered out something about school and gym class and she said “well go wash up for supper”. I went to my room and cleaned up for dinner and we all ate as if nothing had happened. During dinner, my uncle told me that he had to go in to work early the next day for a union meeting and wouldn’t be able to walk me home. I was disappointed but mom said “I think he’ll be alright” and then she looked at me and said “sometimes you just have to stand up to bullies”. At school the next day, I was preoccupied with my uncle and what would happen when I walked home without him.

When school let out, I used the parking lot door to avoid seeing a guy named Lonnie that rode the bus home. He’s the one that drug me into the woods and raped me. When I got to the parking lot, I took a short cut through the same woods thinking Lonnie was waiting on a bus. There’s a small creek near my house so when I saw it, I took off running the rest of the way. Suddenly, four guys were chasing me and when I looked back, I tripped and suddenly they were jerking me around. It was Lonnie, and three of his football team members that had never given me a problem before. Lonnie said “this little sissy really knows how to suck dick and his ass is tighter than any girl’s pussy”. Lonnie dropped his pants and his cock was already hard. He said “put him on his knees” and I felt lots of hands pushing me down. When I looked into Lonnie’s eyes, I saw nothing but lust and hate as he said “crawl over here and suck my cock”. I couldn’t help myself and started crying, and then he screamed “now bitch” so I slowly crawled over to him and held onto his naked butt cheeks as I started sucking his hard cock.

I heard one of the other guys say “look at that, he likes doing it” and then a different voice said “I want some of that ass” and I felt hands unbutton my pants and pulling them down, exposing my naked butt. They talked about my nice round ass as one of them spit in it, but Lonnie was holding my head tightly as he fucked my mouth, so I couldn’t see. Again, I hated myself for liking it but I was hoping one of them would ram their hard cock in their and fuck me hard. Be careful what you wish for because somebody said “you go first Tiny” making me feel better thinking he had a tiny cock but it was actually huge and hard. It felt like it was going to split me open like a watermelon for the first few thrusts and then the moment my own cock got hard, my ass muscles relaxed and and my butt began attacking his cock. As I humped back at that cock, I looked up at Lonnie and began licking, sucking and deep throating his wonderful cock like I did the last time we met. I guess it was to much for Lonnie because he started grunting and groaning as his big cock flooded my sucking mouth and throat with his hot, thick, delicious cum.

When Lonnie’s cock was satisfied, he pulled out and sat down to watch and cheer them on. A black guy named Terrance took Lonnie’s place and I devoured my first big black cock as I heard and felt Tiny’s massive cock erupting it’s scalding hot cum somewhere deep in my butt. When I felt Tiny’s still hard cock pulling out, I clamped my butt muscles down on it instinctively, causing it to erupt again as he buried it deep and grunted. My needy ass didn’t want to let it go but he jerked it out and sat by Lonnie and watched the rest. A new cock quickly rammed my ass and fucked me hard and fast as I sucked the black cock into my throat and began swallowing repeatedly. Both of my lovers were groaning and grunting and so was I as we all worked toward one goal. And then it happened in my mouth first, boiling hot, thick rich cum spewing deeply into my throat, causing my own overly excited cock to spray even more hot cum all over the ground. My own orgasm caused my ass to milk the last cock empty, deep in my willing butt.

Completely spent, I rolled over onto my back and just laid there. Lonnie asked “well sissy, did you enjoy it” and I heard myself saying “yes I did and you guys can fuck me any time you want”. Then Lonnie and the others stood over me and started peeing. I was swallowing as fast as I could but there was so much that my clothes and hair were also soaked and just like that, they walked away laughing. This was the part I hated, the walk of shame and this time I was a real mess. I hurried on home, hoping to get there before my mom did but, no such luck. When I came in the kitchen door, I heard my mom say “is that you Mikey” but before I could answer, she was standing in front of me with her hand over mouth as if in shock. When I told her what had happened, she told me to go in the bathroom and take my clothes off and put them in the bath tub and let them soak.

When she came into the bathroom, she was carrying an enema bag that she hung on the towel rack and then she sat down on the commode. She turned me around and told me to bend over. When I did, I felt her pulling my butt cheeks open and then she gasped. After a minute she asked “how many were there”, and when I told her there were 4 of them, she said “they must of been big dicked son of a bitches because it’s stretched wide open and full of cum”. I’d never heard my sweet old mom use words like that but she was mad and I kind of liked it. She said “I’m more worried about them giving you an STD than anything else” as she probed at my butt hole. As her finger entered my butt, she asked “does that hurt” and when I said “not really”, she said “yeah, it only hurts at first and then you get use to it”. Before thinking, I asked “did somebody do it to you” and after a short silence, she said “believe it or not, your old momma’s not a prude, back in the day, I kind of liked it”. The tip of moms finger was still in my butt when she noticed my hard on. When she did, she said “does this make your dick hard”? as she pushed her finger deeper. My mom was watching my already hard cock throb whenever she moved her finger and finally she said “well, if you like that, you’ll love this”, as she pushed the enema tube deep in my butt.

Mom stood up and squeezed the bag and the moment the liquid filled my butt, my cock went off. Mom must of been watching my hard cock because she grabbed it after the first shot and pointed it at the bath tub as she jacked it off vigorously and moaned “shoot it all out baby, oh yeahhhhh ... that’sss ... a ... lot ... of ... cummmm ... youuu ... cummed a lot for momma didn’t you”. The next thing I know, my mom leaned down and kissed the head of my dick before realizing that she had probably crossed a line. Her face turned red and without looking at me she said “go ahead and clean this mess up, I’m gonna go start dinner” and out the door she went. WOW! what a day, fucked in my ass, sucked two hard cocks and got jacked off by my mom, a guy couldn’t ask for anymore. When I went down for dinner, it was more like an interrogation. My mom asked if I liked what those guys did to me and I said “not at first” and she quickly said “unhuh but once it started, you liked it and you probably encouraged them, didn’t you”. My mom doesn’t drink much but during dinner, she drank half of a bottle of wine and she was kind of slurring her words.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.