Princess and the Mage - Cover

Princess and the Mage

Copyright© 2018 by BenWa

Part 3: Castle Leche

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 3: Castle Leche - Think "Taming of the Shrew" with more sex and magic.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Lactation   Pregnancy   Royalty  

The Princess awoke a changed woman. She smiled up at him in reverence, adoration, and awe. Wrapping her arms and knees about him, she held him close and kept his seed within her womb. Her greatest hope was to carry his child. “I love you, slave or King makes no difference.” she whispered.

While she had slept Magnus went to Meg. She had been crying in her frustration and need to be used. The magic held her frozen until he chose to come to her. He took pity on her and wished he could attend to her needs immediately.

Fortunately Meg was well experienced in how to arouse him. Less than 10 minutes after he had climaxed inside Maude, Magnus was thrusting inside Meg’s pulsating cunt. She begged him to thrust harder to be rough with her.

Meg had always been a fantastic lover, but he could never remember her being so hot. He tried to hold back, to make it last. She climaxed many times.

He lost it when she began pleading with him to shoot his seed into her garden. She wanted his child in her belly. It triggered a primal instinct he could not control. The orgasm burst within him. Stream after stream of burning semen shot into Meg’s fertile womb.

Again the magic was triggered. The greatest orgasm of her life exploded within Meg. She knew it had worked. Her body would bear his child. She felt herself passing out as the magic began altering her mind. Her last words were, “Go to Maude. Hold her.”

He did just as Meg had asked. Holding Maude’s softness while she slept. She was so beautiful and desirable. Now she was his. When he felt his cock harden enough, he eased it back inside of her, just as it had been before. Magnus needed rest after riding the two vibrant women so closely together. He lay holding her protectively until Maude woke.

Looking down on her lovely face, he told her; “You are mine Princess Margaret Eleanor Maria Eva Maude de Lacy, now and forevermore. I will call you Maude. You will address me as Lord, Master, or Magnus which is my true name. Know that although you gave yourself willingly to a lowly slave, I am in sooth a Mage. Soon I will be a Duke and take you as wife to be my Duchess. Even now, my seed grows within the garden of your womb, you will bear me many children.”

Eyes widening with surprise and joy, Maude squeezed him with her inner muscles. Although willing to be mate to a slave, she much preferred being a Duchess. He freely answered her many questions as they embraced. She fully understood exactly how she’d been manipulated as she felt him hardening within.

It made her love him even more. It was not simply the magic. Maude was happy to be rid of the crewel, frustrated, virginal Shrew that men feared to bed. Magnus was the only man brave enough to rescue her from that unhappy, barren existence. She now had real hope, long denied, of being a wife and a mother. He would fill her life with love, passion, and children just as he filled her body with his manhood.

They rocked together as she reveled in being his possession. “Master, I love you,” she cried out many times each time she climaxed. He lasted a long time, have so recently climaxed. It was more then an hour later having shown her many different positions, when he filled her womb again.

When Meg awoke, they all hugged and kissed, celebrating their new union. Of course, all that intimate contact quickly developed into a mini-orgy. After they were finally done, they all bathed in the enchanted lake to wash off the smells of sex and sweat.

They splashed and frolicked until Magnus transformed those playful games into part of Maude’s education. Grabbing her from behind, he thrust deeply into her rear passage. It was the first time Maude had been taken standing up or in water. Meg came over and pressed her breasts against Maude’s. The three of them becoming a sandwich that rocked and thrust until it squealed with release.

The three of them camped by the lake. The night and the following day were times of passion and ecstasy. As a sign of her progress, during breaks Maude might be allowed to wear a scandalously short frilly top. It did not even cover her now opened slit. It might be removed for any reason, so she strove to please him in all things.

Magnus felt she looked more naked and provocative when she wore it. Just watching it move on her body was often enough to incite him to suddenly use her again, bringing her to many screaming orgasms.

Maude’s vagina was quite sore from the abuse of painfully losing her maidenhead. However, Magnus introduced Maude to the many other ways a man may couple with a woman.

Meg introduced Maude to the softer, slower sex between two women. The old Maude would have felt this was an unnatural abomination. However, the new Maude accepted it as good and proper since her Lord and Master commanded it. Magnus greatly enjoyed watching the lust of the two women. He occasionally mounted whoever was on top thus adding to her pleasure.

In a quiet moment Magnus considered the problems he might face. The nobles might try to renege on their deal. The King might refuse to go along. Magnus felt he could handle that type of situation. What concerned him most was something he had learned in the East.

It was sometimes said that the Chinese character for “trouble” shows two women under one roof. Now he had two lovely women irrevocably bound to him. The Princess was the key to his plans. Meg had been his lover and (reasonably) loyal companion for many years. He desired to keep both under his roof, his castle, if his plans came to fruition.

To be successful, he needed there to be peace and cooperation, not jealousy and conflict between them. As it turned out he had nothing to fear.

The two women were both intelligent and quick-witted. They understood quickly that conflict between them would make their Lord and Master unhappy. Therefore, they found ways to share his attention and his body.

They discovered that with very different backgrounds, they had very different skills. This made it easy to give a task to the one most skilled in the required talents. The unpleasant tasks they shared equally.

On the rare occasions when they could not agree, the dispute was brought to Magnus. Both women were bound to abide by the decision of their Lord and Master. They were bound not simply by the magic, but what they learned was the innate fairness and wisdom that was an intrinsic part of Magnus.

Most important was that Magnus wished the two women to become lovers. He realized the impossibility of any one man keeping two lusty women satisfied. He relied on them to pick up where he left off. They found many ways to please each other for hours at a time.

Once more the wishes of the Lord and Master were followed. A happy by-product was that the women became closer then sisters. They shared common goals and an uncommon lover. Both found that the most fulfilling sex was when she held Magnus deep inside while the lips, tongue, or fingers of her “sister” roamed her body.

The women learned to sooth and comfort each other when Magnus was not available. They came to rely on each other’s wisdom, strength, and courage as much as Magnus relied on them both. The benefits to all of them in the years to come were immense.


They returned to court that evening. Maude again wore her royal finery. Meg had helped comb her hair and fix her appearance so that she again looked every inch the Royal Princess. They entered the audience chamber together.

Her father, the King, immediately recognized the Princess. She was granted leave to speak; “My father and King, after many years of searching in vain, I have found the man I desire as husband. Though he be a commoner, I love Magnus the Mage with all my heart and will suffer no other. I beseech you my father to bless this marriage.”

Certain elements at court sought to go back on the agreement they had made with Magnus. The mage dropped certain subtle and some less subtle hints that all that had been done to the Princess could be easily undone. Those who reneged on agreements sealed with their sworn word might invite the anger of the Lord.

One Baron in particular was incensed that a commoner-born would have a higher social rank then he. Unfortunately, he had a near death experience at a time when Magnus was in a meeting with several noble witnesses. The Baron was forced to return to his estate where it to several months for him to recuperate. No one noticed Meg sneaking back into the castle sometime later carrying certain magical items.

Although allowing a Princess to marry a commoner was completely unprecedented the King could deny his daughter nothing. The King was guided in consultations with his advisors, the nobility, and the clergy. At their urging he knighted Magnus and created him Duke of Leche. The King was sad that his favorite daughter would be living at the far edge of his kingdom, but Magnus promised they would visit as often as possible. Of course, the King and Queen would always be welcome at the ducal estates.

It took one month to prepare for the wedding that was a grand affair. Most of the gossip centered on the amazing changes in the Princess who was now a warm, friendly, and generous delight. The type of person who instantly charms whoever she meets. Some of the noble women who had insisted upon her departure now regretted it.

The sun shone brightly on the day of the wedding. The bride was beautiful and the groom handsome. The vows were read. The couple exchanged their first married kiss.

A thousand people attended the reception. Music, dancing, and wine were the cornerstones. The bride and groom sat on raised thrones next to the King and Queen as a mark of favor.

There was one unfortunate incident worthy of mention. There was a beautiful, raven-haired, young Countess of Karja who had wed only a month prior. She was an old rival of the new bride. She had to be invited with her husband as members of the nobility. In fact, she had been one of the most insistent that the Princess suffer greatly when her maidenhood was ruptured.

It was rumored that this had happened to the Countess of Karja who had been a virgin on her wedding night. Her marriage was made to consummate an alliance of noble houses, not for love. It was whispered that she was frigid. That she had never experienced love’s sweet release. That she had become a frustrated, whining bitch who constantly berated her husband.

Reputedly, her husband was a great bull of a man and 10 years older than his wife. Although he had an equally massive tool, he drove it into a woman without giving her time to adjust to its size. He always finished quickly, satisfied at sating his own lusts, but withdrawing before a woman had the chance to enjoy the experience. The Countess only tolerated sex in order to fulfill her duty to produce an heir for her husband’s lands and title.

The young Countess was extremely jealous of the apparent happiness of her old rival. During the grand reception she became thoroughly inebriated, loud, and began disturbing the other guests. Several of these, including her thoroughly embarrassed husband tried unsuccessfully to quiet her.

Becoming increasing agitated, she raised her voice so the entire hall heard her make a disparaging comment about Magnus’ common origin. Shocked by the unforgivable breach in decorum, a hush fell like a curtain over the assembly.

Only then did the new Duchess change in a frightening way. In unhurried, but determined elegance, she walked towards her intended victim. With each step, she seemed to grow larger as her anger was unleashed. Those she passed stepped back when they saw her face, frightened by the fury in her expression. It was as if all the spite and meanness of her former life had been stored over the last month. Now it was to be released against a single target. All conversation stopped to watch the unfolding tableau.

The poor woman was cursed and berated continuously for 20 minutes until in tears she ran from the room. She was followed a moment later by her husband who had not spoken a word, but looked as if he would have preferred to remain. No one dare speak as the Duchess took a moment to calm herself.

The new bride turned back to the assembly and in a clear pleasant voice asked everyone’s forgiveness for the commotion and bade them to continue their revelry. The reception concluded as a great social success without further incident.

The next morning the distraught Countess and her husband left the castle without speaking to anyone. They were not expected to reappear at court for years. In fact, neither was ever seen again at court, but that is another story.

The Duchess was thereafter viewed not only with fear but also with respect. She had come quickly and decisively to the defense of her new husband with devastating results. It was whispered that despite her new friendly demeanor, she was not one to cross lightly. Meg complimented the performance. She was impressed that Maude had not repeated herself once during her long tirade.

Shortly after the wedding, Meg was created a Countess and appointed as the new Duchess’ chief Lady in Waiting. They departed to the new ducal estates with many fine gifts.

Meg officially had a room adjoining the ducal bedchamber. In truth, more often than not she slept naked in the arms of Magnus and Maude. In that day, most people slept naked. Servants commonly entered the room while the three slept to attend their duties.

Of course, the servants would first listen at the door and then scratch at it lightly before entering. They did not wish to disturb any amorous activities within. In fact, the two women took turns every morning wrapping their lips around Magnus’ cock to awaken him. If either Maude or Meg had morning sickness then one of the more comely serving wenches happily took her place. Lord Magnus’ prowess at pleasing women was well known in the castle. Their fun continued with a playful sexual romp before the three rose to attend their duties.

No one was more surprised than Magnus at his skill of managing a Dukedom. Magic required many of the same skills such as attention to detail, concentration, and managing people. Few of their neighbors were willing to risk both their well-trained men at arms and the whispered mystic skills of Duke Magnus.

The Dukedom was known for its cows, goats, and sheep. It provided much of the milk and meat consumed by the rest of the Kingdom. There was also a healthy trade with two neighboring kingdoms across the Inland Sea. In fact, the name of the Dukedom, Leche derived from the Spanish word for milk.

The Maude and Meg worked well together. They behaved more like close sisters then co-wives, which was how Magnus viewed them. On the rare occasions that they argued, Magnus was able to resolve it quickly by using their mutual devotion to him and respect for each other.

More often the two women worked together to maneuver Magnus into doing something that he had been avoiding. He was often aware of their manipulation, but chose to overlook it.

After all, it was usually for “his own good” and done with the best of intentions by women whom he had grown to love. Magnus the Mage, “master manipulator” and conjurer extraordinarie had found happiness in the simple pleasures of being a husband and an expedient father.

The skills of the two women well complimented each other. Lady Maude ran the extensive household with a gentle, but firm hand. Lady Meg handled the accounts and was an excellent trade negotiator. The Dukedom prospered. The people came to revere their Duke and his beautiful Duchess. Lady Meg was always treated with honor and respect.

Eight months after the wedding, Maude gave birth to healthy twin boys. Two days after that Meg gave birth to equally healthy twin girls. Magnus had forgotten (the women thought it was on purpose) that the powerful “magic of the lake” cancelled the weaker magic of Meg’s immunity to impregnation.

It was a simple matter for Duke Magnus to acknowledge Meg’s children as his own. A powerful Duke with a beautiful mistress was a commonly accepted matter. The fact that the two women were such close friends and raised their children together was less common, but accepted. Four months later they traveled to the royal keep to present the King’s new grandchildren.

Against custom, Magnus had insisted that Maude nurse her own offspring. At first she resisted, but gave in after he worked a minor incantation. Magnus was not yet so secure in his title and position that her could afford to alienate the noble women by reneging on his prior agreement.

When Lady Meg saw the difficulty Maude was having with doing something so “common”. She sat down with Maude for a “long talk”. Meg declared that she would nurse her own offspring alongside Maude. And woes betide anyone, commoner or noble, who attempted to ridicule either of them. The women laughed together then hugged each other crying.

Meg explained that she thought the custom of noble women using wet-nurses was stupid. She related what a joy it was for new mothers to breast-feed their newborns. Babies who were fed cow milk or goat milk rarely seemed as healthy and robust. As a young girl her own mother and other village women had taught her everything necessary.

It was at the first great welcoming feast the royal court held in honor of the King’s newest grandchild. The babies began fretting because they were hungry. Everyone waited to see if the Duchess of Leche would be forced to retire to nurse the infant.

To their surprise, with little fuss or bother the Duchess adjusted her clothing. Her dresses were so low cut normally that it was a simple matter of sliding it and inch or two lower to reveal the nipple to the baby that immediately began suckling. Assisted by Lady Meg first once child was placed at her breast then the other. Lady Meg then performed the same ritual with her twins assisted by another Lady in Waiting. Both women then continued the conversations they had broken off as if nothing unusual had occurred.

At no time during the entire process was anything obscene or even questionable seen by any of the assembled guests. Yet there were four infants happily suckling on their mother’s teats as if it were a daily occurrence. The Duke of Leche had not turned once nor interrupted his own conversation with the Queen.

Needless to say, it caused a quiet sensation among the nobility. Both Maude and Meg were discretely questioned after the dinner. It was remarked how happy the new mothers appeared while feeding their babies. They confided that in addition to the health of their offspring considerable sexual pleasure was associated with the process. Commenting that the Duke appreciated the increased size of her breasts brought a knowing giggle to the assembled women.

What was not mentioned was that the Duke and the two women had all developed a taste for breast milk. After the infants were fed and put to sleep, teats continued to be suckled and milk drained. The women were so stimulated that a mini orgy between the three usually ensued.

The party returned to Leche basking in the success of their trip. Meg and Maude were actually disappointed that not one woman had given them cause to revenge a single word of ridicule or condescension. Mostly this was because the two women carried themselves with such grace and dignity. Also, the incident at the wedding reception was still fresh in the minds of the noble women. None dared to face the wrath of the now popular Duchess.


Almost a year had passed when Lady Maude was visiting court without either Magnus or Meg. Of course, the Duke had insisted on a strong guard to protect her from any possible mishaps on the road.

It was well that he had done so. There was indeed an attack that at the time seemed to be but random chance. One of the men at arms had sacrificed himself to protect his Lady. He had been mortally wounded blocking an arrow that had pierced his heart. Lady Maude was unharmed because of his bravery and devotion. She swore to always protect his wife and provide for his baby daughter as he lay dying in her arms.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.