Princess and the Mage - Cover

Princess and the Mage

Copyright© 2018 by BenWa

Part 1: The Shrew

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 1: The Shrew - Think "Taming of the Shrew" with more sex and magic.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Lactation   Pregnancy   Royalty  

Princess Margaret Eleanor Maria Eva Maude de Lacy was the seventh and last child of the King and Queen. Although only 16 summers old she was already acknowledge as the “fairest of them all”.

Strange it may seem that she was a maiden still when others of her sex were wives and mothers years younger. This was an age when people married early and died young. A rare beauty like the Princess should be considered a prize fit for a king.

Her long golden tresses fell almost to the ground. Every day and evening they were brushed 1000 times by a servant. The servant was severely beaten if she pulled the Princess’ hair even once.

Her milky white skin was as smooth as a newborn babe’s bottom. She bathed ever day in a tub filled cow’s milk to keep it soft and radiant. Another servant was beaten if the temperature was not exactly right.

The Princess stood 5’4”, large for a woman of her day and age. Her winsome, perfect figure was a wasp-waisted 34-19-34. She kept it that way by always disgorging the contents of her stomach after the large meals she favored. Many servants stood by to clean up her regurgitation. Just for fun she occasionally aimed for a servant.

Her firm, billowy breasts were over-large for her frame. The Princess considered them her best feature. They were well displayed by the low cut dresses popular in that day. Tipped they were by wide ruby-red nipples that could perchance be discerned beneath the thin tight bodices she favored.

Her manner and carriage exuded an aura of grace and sensuality that further enhanced her exquisite appearance. She was the center of attention whenever entering a room. Those around her could rarely take their eyes off her lovely form. If she screamed curses at those who displeased her, using the foulest language of the common folk, the courtiers politely ignored it.

It was only behind her back that people whispered of the stark contrast between her outer and inner selves. They were like black and white, day and night. For she was the most vain, arrogant, spoiled, foul-mouthed, thoughtless, mean-spirited, self-centered bitch the lord had ever placed upon the earth.

Could she be possessed? A changeling perhaps? None knew.

In sooth, she had been spoiled rotten from an early age. Her royal parents, the King and Queen, doted on their youngest child. She wanted for nothing. She could do no wrong in their eyes. If the Princess wished the castle moat emptied then 200 men would be worked until it was done or they dropped from exhaustion. Her closet had 100 of the finest gowns when most noble women did not own more than one or two.

The Princess was shielded from any ill consequences of her actions. She was never taught consideration nor kindness towards others. Rather she believed that her inferiors (just about everyone) should be severely punished for causing her the smallest displeasure. Never had she learned the responsibilities of royalty, only its privileges.

Her innate meanness and cruelty made her much feared. The ugliness of her interior perhaps exceeded the beauty of her exterior. No man in the kingdom was brave enough to attempt the one regardless of the allure of the other.

The Royal Shrew as she was known was constantly honing her razor sharp tongue on every man and woman she encountered. Neither noble birth nor position offered any protection. A true egalitarian, she abused noblemen and commoners, men and women with equal disdain.

The fair Princess was universally detested.

She got away with this because her royal father was in sooth a good and wise monarch. He and his Queen were respected and popular with both nobles and commoners alike.

The young Princess was his one “blind spot”. She was the King’s favorite daughter and under his protection. Neither King nor Queen would tolerate any ill spoken of their youngest child. The penalty for a commoner was often death. Nobles had been known to lose lands, titles, or be banished from court for years. All learned to hold their tongues.

The queen had a mature beauty of her own. Her daughter had inherited the full-breasted figure that she loved to display. It was she who had popularized low cut bodices in court shortly after her marriage to the king. Their hair color too was quite close. The queen’s happiness was marred by the fear that her beautiful daughter would never bed a man, let alone marry one.

The people prayed for the day that a handsome, if foolish prince from a (very) far off land would marry the princess and take her to his home, far away from them. They bemoaned the apparent fact that regardless of her physical perfection, the Princess was so repellant that this might never happen.

The Princess was quite annoyed at the apparent lack of suitors. She wished to be wooed, to have strong, viral men fight for her favor. Daintily she would bequeath a symbol of her favor to the victor while the vanquished lay bloody, disemboweled, and dying in the dirt as a testament to her beauty.

The ripe vibrant fruit of her body was ready to be plucked by a handsome prince. Having all the normal urges of a girl her age, she dreamed of him often. He would be powerful and bold. A man that other men feared and respected, but he would be rendered helpless by her beauty.

At time like these, her delicate fingers might caress her smooth skin. They would creep upward to fondle her pouting nipples until they were painfully hard. Gasping with arousal her other hand would be magically drawn to the furred cleft between her creamy white thighs.

That hand would stop as if hitting an invisible wall. A few times, the wall had been breached, by the power of her craving. However, when her fingers touched the hot slit, her hand would jump back as if burned. She would tremble with unfulfilled need, frustration, and fear. The memory of the one time in her life that she had been severely punished by her parents still burned painfully bright.

She had been 12 summers old when her mother caught her feverishly rubbing her sex. The piercing scream that had issued from her mother’s throat was alone enough to cause nightmares. Her mother had launched into a torrent of verbal abuse, “Slut, whore, wanton bitch,” were the least part of her tirade.

The entire family had been assembled, sisters & brothers alike. She had been made to pull up her skirts and remove her undergarments leaving her naked and defenseless. She heard their whispered snickers, “Skinny boy hips, hairless pussy, fat ass, flat chest, knobby knees, and baby cunt”.

The worst was when half naked she had been made to lie across her royal father’s lap. He had spanked her unprotected behind with his bare hand and with his full strength. He was a strong, viral man and his wife had instructed him to hold nothing back. The Princess was made to count 20 blows on one cheek then 20 more on the other.

From the first blow she had screamed and begged for release. Tears streamed down her face. She had tried uselessly to escape. The Princess felt her soft mound being pressed against her father’s thigh as his great strength easily held her in place. With each blow her mound rubbed against the satiny material of his royal robes causing strange feelings similar to when she rubbed herself there. These feeling merged with the pain causing indescribable emotions to flicker in her mind.

After the last blow had fallen, her father had been disgusted to see a large wet spot where her mound had pressed against his robes. What had happened? The Princess was certain that she had not urinated. Upon seeing the reason for the commotion, her mother had demanded twenty additional blows, alternating between sides. The ears of the Princess burned as hot as her nethermost quarter at the new taunts of her siblings echoed her mother’s words, “Horny slut, juicy slit, wanton bitch, wet cunt, incestuous whore”.

Her mother came to her later. At first she was smiling and comforting. However, when the tears stopped, in harsh tones she threatened more terrible punishments if the Princess ever again rubbed her sex for pleasure. She explained that sex was evil. It was the surest way to losing her soul to the devil.

Sex could only be tolerated in the context of creating an heir and then it was a painful duty. She would derive no pleasure from it. The peasants might see it differently, but they were little more than animals. She must behave as a Princess of the blood royal.

“Men are different. Even noblemen,” continued her mother. They cannot control their base lusts. A woman can control a man with those lusts. Men were naturally attracted to woman’s bodies. By making themselves alluring, attractive, and controlling access to their bodies, women could make a lustful man do almost anything. This is how the Queen controlled the King and how her daughters would control their husbands.

A married man who needed more to sate his animal lusts could be sent to the whores and sluts of the village. They would spread their legs for any man with a few coins. Relieved of those lusts, a husband would be expected to be properly dutiful and respectful of his wife’s desires.

The Princess took her mother’s advice to heart. Her fantasies now included a battle for power and control. She would tease men with lips, her breasts, and the promise that lay between her creamy thighs to the point of madness. Her future husband would jump to satisfy her slightest whim. She would rule in fact, he only in name.

One day many years after they were married, when she determined the time was proper, she would permit him entry to her maidenhood to plant his seed in her garden. Her mother had told her that it was a nasty, painful, and distasteful business, but necessary just that once to produce an heir to the throne.

The baby heir would be birthed quickly and with little bother. There would then be no need for a troublesome husband who would wish additional access to her sex. Untraceable poisons were available that could never be traced back to her.

She would act as Regent to her baby son until he was of age. The heir would of course obey his mother as a dutiful son. Her power would thus be extended into a second generation. All would revere her name for bringing her kingdom into a new golden age.

Sometimes her fantasies took an unwanted turn. The Princess lost the battle for control. She would be forced to satisfy the vast carnal lusts of men. Bound and helpless, her hot wet sex would be pierced again and again with their hard tools. They would break her spirit by coercing intense pleasure and pain from her all too vulnerable body. She would be trained with a whip to serve their whims as a nude slave girl.

Not one of her siblings came to comfort her after her punishment. In fact, they teased her unceasingly about the wet spot and how she could not sit down for weeks after her spanking. The Princess vowed revenge on each and every one of her siblings. In years to come, she never lost an opportunity to torment them as they had tormented her that day.

As she grew of age, her body developed beyond all hope and expectation. What she could not obtain using the allure of her enchanting seductiveness, she obtained by tantrums, threats, and intimidation.

The Princess’ eldest brother, the current heir apparent, remained in the kingdom, but was rarely seen in the castle. He could not tolerate his youngest sister, but could not move against her and risk the wrath of the King and Queen. All their other sisters and brothers had married before age 15 and had left (been driven from) the royal court. They lived or worked happily in nearby kingdoms, glad to be away from the Royal Shrew.


One-day hope arrived in the form of a young mage, Magnus by name. He was a journeyman, traveling between kingdoms to offer his services to the nobility. Thus it was that he traveled to the palace where lived the Royal Shrew.

Walking down the long ornate hallways on the way to negotiate with the King’s advisors, he happened to glimpse the Princess. One brief glance and he was smitten. Instantly, he fell in love with the flawless vision of beauty. Fortunately, he was smart enough to hold his tongue until there was time to discretely learn more.

Of course, the young man heard everything about the Royal Shrew. The courtiers were always eager to gossip. Discrete inquiries reveled all that was needed ... Discrete inquiries reveled the entire tale including all that was needed. Magnus realized both the danger and opportunity she presented for him. He thought long and hard and crafted a plan.

He met separately with various nobles, senior clergy, and the princess’ eldest brother. After much negotiation they arrived at an agreement.

The mage must coerce the Princess by any means possible to declare that she wished to marry him of her own free will before the assembled court. The nobility would support his claim even though he was not of noble blood. The clergy would not question his magical background.

Neither King nor Queen would be told any of this beforehand. Presented with the accomplished fact, they would have no choice other than to accept this marriage. Vocal support of the marriage by the nobles and clergy would expunge any residual doubts.

In payment, the mage would receive a dukedom at the farthest border of the kingdom. There he must keep his wife barefoot and pregnant for the remainder of her childbearing years. The heir apparent would ascend the throne when the King died. He would prevent any additional retribution against the Princess for her many years of abusing the courtiers.

One meeting was devoted to the demands of the noblewomen. The first thing that struck Magnus was how their bodices were so sheer that their nipples were clearly visible. Was it some compensation for the large breasts of the Princess? He appreciated the view even as he worried about their words.

The noblewomen insisted on several things. First, when the Princess’ maidenhood was ripped asunder, it must be with as much pain as possible. Second, she must nurse all her own offspring. A wet-nurse was used by all noble women who considered breast feeling beneath their dignity. Last the new Duke and Duchess would visit the court together at least once, but not more than twice each year, but only when the Duchess was nursing. They wanted the chance to ridicule her for past misdeeds.

With the assistance of the palace nobles, Magnus’ female assistant, Meg was assigned as a Lady in Waiting to the Princess. This was not difficult because the Princess had long ago alienated all other candidates for the position.

Meg was quite comely, although not in the same class as the Princess. 5’1” tall, she had shoulder-length, fiery red hair. At 22, Meg might have already been burned as a witch in some areas of the country due solely to the color of her hair. Traveling with a mage had saved her from this fate.

Meg had generous breasts that might be called C-cup today. They sagged slightly on her 35-25-38 frame, but she knew how to dress to maximize the effect of her assets. She excelled at diverting the attention of an audience. This was the essential to the misdirection used by Magnus during a performance.

Meg had natural-forest wisdom. What might be called common sense. Magnus valued her quick mind, nimble fingers, and enjoyed many of her personality traits. These included craftiness, trickiness, sneakiness, and loving practical jokes. She was a liar, cheat, thief, pickpocket, seductress, and a natural con-artist. Magnus trained her further to excel in all these areas.

Magnus did have true magic at his command. However, he well understood that what he offered was more entertainment and common sense advice. The Nobility was often bored with their existence. Often they were too wrapped up in their intrigues to see the obvious solutions to problems. Magnus, and now Meg were able to turn a coin by using their many skills.

Of course Meg was Magnus’ mistress. They fucked often and to the great satisfaction of both. In this area she had taught him more than he had taught her. They were both interested in constantly expanding their sexual variety. Sex had been used as a tool to accomplish various nefarious ends during the course of their travels.

Meg had lost her virginity to her eldest brother at age 13. He was furious at her after he was punished for stealing a cake from their parent’s kitchen. Meg had ratted him out to her father. He punished her brother by giving him 6 hours of backbreaking ploughing in the fields.

He found her bathing in the deepest part of the stream that ran through their farm. She had already washed her clothes and left them to dry on a rock in the sun.

When she saw how furious he was, she bolted from the stream to the opposite shore. He was much faster and ran her down. Tackling her, they rolled on the ground until stopping with him on top.

She was trapped by his muscular bulk. It was forbidden to hurt his younger sister regardless of the provocation. He took his revenge by tickling her unmercifully. She squealed and begged him to stop Writhing against him, she felt his manhood grow hard.

Her brother was a handsome boy. He wore no shirt so she was able to see his solid muscles ripple beneath his skin. He had many girls in the village that eagerly spread their legs for him. From overhearing their gossip, he knew how to well please a woman.

He would know how to open a virgin girl. Meg felt the small nipples on her budding breasts harden. There was a warm wetness between her legs. She stopped struggling and pressed her sex against him.

When he noticed the change, he stopped his tickling. He realized for the first time that his young sister was becoming a woman. She was totally nude and pressing her untried pussy against his cock. Her innocent body showed all the signs of sex, but she was his baby sister. It was wrong.

Sensing his hesitancy Meg reached down and grasped his engorged manhood firmly in her small hand. In her most persuasive voice she pleaded, “Please, I want you to take my maidenhood.”

Her fingers continued squeezing his hardness. It was her most compelling argument. No teenage male can withstand a naked female with her hand on his cock begging to be fucked. Unable to resist any longer he stripped off his trousers and made love as gently as his own rising excitement allowed.

She was so aroused that the pain Meg felt as he tore through her hymen was minimal. She did not climax that first time, but felt the avatar of pleasures to come. For the first time Meg felt the power of her sex to control a man.

Ignorant of the dangers, it was simple luck that she did not get pregnant. Her brother showed her many other pleasurable positions that did not carry the risk of childbirth. He was not jealous when she took another lover. Her brother had many other girls with which to satisfy his teenage lusts.


Meg traveled far with Magnus. Occasionally, during a quiet period they’d feel the need to “hone their skills”. Meg would be sent to beguile a local maiden who met their requirements. She chose the most moral, virtuous, and wholesome girl available. Their challenge was breaking down all resistance, turning her from shy virgin into wanton slut.

Meg had selected the next victim. She liked them thin, but large busted with dark hair, sometimes blonde, preferences that she and Magnus shared. Waiting until the maiden was alone, Meg would pound on the door of her home weeping and crying piteously. When the door opened Meg would explain in gasping breaths that her handsome, virile, older brother lay near death due to the spell of an evil witch. Only the lips of a pure and virtuous maiden could save his young life.

Meg dropped enough hints of rewards and marriage to interest any unattached female. Entranced by this romantic tale, Meg would lead the intended victim until she was thoroughly lost far from her home. They would enter a small hut or shack with a large bed on which lay the “enchanted brother”. The maiden’s eyes would inevitably be drawn to the muscular male whose only covering was a small blanket across his loins.

Meg would declare, “The counter spell requires that the maiden and I both appear as we entered the world without clothing or modesty. Fear not, he cannot see anything, let alone you.” If the maiden balked, Meg would beg again for the life of her beloved brother. How could she let such a gentle, kind, young man die? He will doubtlessly wish to reward you.

Once naked, Meg would excuse herself and take the stack of clothing outside to a well-concealed hiding place. On returning, Meg would prompt the girl to use her lips on her brother, “No! No! Not THOSE lips. Use the LOWER lips, the ones between your legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.